This week in review

"If life is just a highway, then the soul is just a car. And objects in the rear view mirror may appear closer than they are."
-Jim Steinman
Naga_Fireball

Re: This week in review

Post by Naga_Fireball »

I hope you feel better!!

Thank you for sharing this article at the bottom, my goodness. I read part then forwarded it to mom and tony , then finished reading.

I feel such despair but at least now that doctors realize they have erred so terribly, there might be some kids somewhere who have not been exposed and can help us recover the genome...
Brotherhood falls asunder at the touch of fire!
He finds his fellow guilty of a skin
Not coloured like his own, and having power
To enforce the wrong, for such a worthy cause
Dooms and devotes him as his lawful prey.
~William Cowper
Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

This morning's news and links...
Seems like a good place to put these. A little shock and awe for this morning's consumption. I could add more, but I think this is enough. Time to go outside and do something down to earth and very mundane for the rest of my day.

Doctor Extracts RFID Chip From Sex Trafficking Victim Everyone Called Crazy

http://humansarefree.com/2017/04/doctor ... re+Free%29" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Airing for 15 Years, Dutch Media Cancels Dr. Phil Show After He Exposed Elite Pedophilia Ring

http://humansarefree.com/2017/03/airing ... re+Free%29" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

New Law Means You Could be the Subject of a Vaccine or Medication Experiment Without Your Informed Consent

http://humansarefree.com/2017/03/new-la ... re+Free%29" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

22 Dead Bodies Discovered In Flint River Found To Be The Source Of Water Contamination
http://www.usefuldiys.com/2016/11/22-de ... amination/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

CIA Director Admits Plans of Aerosol Spraying for Geoengineering — Media Silent

http://humansarefree.com/2017/03/cia-di ... re+Free%29" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

New Male Sex Robots With Bionic Penises May Just Replace Men In The Pleasure Department

http://www.rebelcircus.com/blog/new-mal ... epartment/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

http://m.topix.com/forum/atlanta/TM5SAGJDAJP88RCAB

Organized Gang Stalking What You Need To Know
Posted in the Atlanta Forum

Spiritwind, I'm still catching up on these, but I did read the RFID one... holy crap. Thank you for finding it

The above link to altanta forum is extremely informative for people who find themselves wondering if they've been targeted for harassment by their communities/outside.
~William Cowper
Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

This one really knocked my socks off.

CDC Report 'Breast Milk Inhibitory Effect On Vaccine’

http://vaxxter.com/cdc-report-breast-mi ... n-vaccine/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Breastfeeding is considered one of the healthiest things a mother can do for her child. Breast milk is linked to increased intelligence in children and improved overall health for women who choose to breastfeed. Breast milk has so many redeeming health qualities that the list would be too long to write out in this article.

Unfortunately, even though many government agencies have agreed that breastfeeding is the supreme, most vital, way to feed an infant, the CDC has concerns that breast milk interferes with vaccines.

Ten researchers from the CDC’s National Centers for Immunization and Respiratory Disease (NCIRD) released a report, entitled Inhibitory effect of breast milk on infectivity of live oral rotavirus vaccines. The report essentially says that breast milk’s ultra-powerful immune boosting features harm vaccines. So the ultimate solution, according to the CDC’s report, is for women to stop breastfeeding and allow vaccines the ability to work.

The lower immunogenicity and efficacy of rotavirus vaccines in poor developing countries could be explained, in part, by higher titers of IgA and neutralizing activity in breast milk consumed by their infants at the time of immunization that could effectively reduce the potency of the vaccine. Strategies to overcome this negative effect, such as delaying breast-feeding at the time of immunization, should be evaluated.

The study essentially condemns the use of breastmilk when it is seen as an interference for rotavirus vaccines.

In case you are feeling a bit confused, or maybe aggravated at hearing this, understand that many of us share the sentiment. Nothing could be healthier than breastfeeding a child. To think that we’d in any way relate breastfeeding as anything other than an amazing health bomb is by far, ridiculous. Many parents choose to skip the rotavirus vaccine due to not seeing any really good viable reason to give this to their child. But imagine the legions of moms that will skip it if they are advised to cease breastfeeding following the administering of the vaccine?
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

Gates invested in Similac before vaccines.
Similac may be the widest route from which infants receive glyphosate poisoning from Monsanto corn.

Corn syrup solids are about 50% of infant formula if I recall correctly.

Bottle feeding puts babies at severe risk for mold infection as well as malnutrition.

In fact, the vitamin A palmitate in formula is thought to be unusable by the infant gut lining. A WIC nurse warned me that formula damages and is capable of forever changing the healthy absorptive lining of the infant intestine.

This can lead to pellagra symptoms which mimic autism and contribute to similar developmental abnormality.

The best to all here.
~William Cowper
Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

I have been exceptionally busy as of late, as well as having a ridiculous amount of technology and Internet problems. We have a satellite rural internet carrier that is supposed to be high speed and charges a lot for very little. Some of it is my technology too. But I can go into the city and all of a sudden it works much better, so I don't know. It makes it frustrating as I have an enormous backlog of videos I can't watch. The following three links are just a few of the strange things I ran across this last week that had me doing some serious head shaking from the shock and awe of it all. What a strange world we live in.

http://humansarefree.com/2017/07/childr ... re+Free%29" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

So this one thinks it's perfectly okay for a young still very much developing child to start getting a sex change as early as 10 years old. Am I the only one who sees something wrong with this!?

https://www.businessinsider.com.au/drin ... ?r=US&IR=T" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I know far too many people who have serious issues with alcohol in their life to the point where it ruins every good thing they try to do, for me to believe this one!

http://www.activistpost.com/2017/07/pic ... river.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And I guess I better watch myself when out in nature if I choose to clean up someone else's trash. I might get in trouble with our local law enforcement personnel. (Insert facepalm)
Chicodoodoo

Post by Chicodoodoo »

Spiritwind wrote:And I guess I better watch myself when out in nature if I choose to clean up someone else's trash.
I pick up trash in my neighborhood almost every day as part of my daily walk, so I really relate to this one.

The insanity demonstrated in the links you have posted is breath-taking. The bodies discovered in the Flint river is still disturbing me. WTF is wrong with humanity!?

Behind every one of those links is the psychology of the sociopath. That mindset has no empathy for others, no shame for actions taken, no responsibility, no compassion, no honesty, and no transparency.
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.
Chicodoodoo

Post by Chicodoodoo »

Chicodoodoo wrote:The bodies discovered in the Flint river is still disturbing me.
Looks like I was fooled again. That particular news story appears to be a hoax. Snopes also claims the story is false, but Snopes is a known controlled opposition site that I've caught lying in the past. However, they also tell the truth sometimes to establish some credibility.
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Chicodoodoo wrote:
Chicodoodoo wrote:The bodies discovered in the Flint river is still disturbing me.
Looks like I was fooled again. That particular news story appears to be a hoax. Snopes also claims the story is false, but Snopes is a known controlled opposition site that I've caught lying in the past. However, they also tell the truth sometimes to establish some credibility.
This is actually a rather big issue right now, fake news, astro-turfing (fake grass roots movements), co-opting stories into endless spin cycles ... the best I continue to do is question everything. In my reality we don't need any more proof that the world's people are ruled by psychopaths, there are bodies strewn everywhere and war is still being "waged" ... Following links of Facebook is disgustingly unbelievable sometimes, pure insanity being played out across the earth. And the ones Spiritwind shares are just a few of too many to count. Honestly I don't feel like I live in the same world and yet somehow feel it viscerally. Each news story worst than the one proceeding it ... mandatory vaccines is being implemented in many countries but this is provoking a huge backlash, much in thanks to the movie Vaxxed and the work of Dr. Shari Tenpenny and Dr. Andrew Wakefield, nice to know that there are at least some signs that the Lion is stirring.

This is one of the reasons I was prompted to write my last blog - a continuing search for the real is finding it inside.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

Chicodoodoo wrote:
Thanks for pointing that out! It is for that very reason I probably won't post much here on this thread anymore, because I just don't have the time to track everything I see down to find out if it has any basis in truth or not. It's disheartening in a world reality that has clearly lost its moral compass in so many ways that we now also have to wade through a veritable avalanche of totally made up stories to boot. I really shouldn't be surprised due to all the false flag "events" I have questioned over the last 15 plus years, basically ever since 9/11, and found to be seriously lacking in basic elements of truth.

As I said somewhere before, Sandy Hook was the clincher for me. And, yes, these stories do indeed demonstrate the psychology of psychopathic thinking. One of my favorite books from years ago is People of the Lie by M. Scott Peck, and then more recently the book Political Ponerology by Andrew Lobaczewski. It is important to understand what those of us who are not psychopaths need to know about those who for whatever reason seem incapable of seeing or caring about the long term consequences of unabated psychopathic behavior on all biological and spiritual life forms. We can't change their behavior, but we can learn to identify the traits. Treating a person who has no empathy like someone who does is like trying to pet a rabid dog. It won't have a good ending, although possibly a good learning experience may be hidden in there somewhere.

Return to “This Week in Review”