Book Blazing Throughout History...And the Vatican Library

“He was mastered by the sheer surging of life, the tidal wave of being, the perfect joy of each separate muscle, joint, and sinew in that it was everything that was not death, that it was aglow and rampant, expressing itself in movement, flying exultantly under the stars.”
― Jack London
Christine
Site Admin

Book Blazing Throughout History...And the Vatican Library

Post by Christine »

Robert from Observation Deck continues to bring out clear and well documented videos. It doesn't surprise me any longer what a bare faced lie our "history" is ... the deceptions, the occulting, the stealing all the written wisdom on our Earth from every culture. As I listened while falling into that state of half sleep/ half awake, being fully in this world via my body's vibrations and yet drifting beyond a thought arose, rather simple and obvious. In this time of return to our divine nature nothing is lost for as we go deeper all that knowledge resides in each of us.

And yes it saddened me too for this pillage continues, necessary for our expansion and comprehension or not, that there are still aspects of our shadowselves that insist on the only thing they now know to survive, rape and torture. Learning to absolve all this is a seemingly never ending passage.

Image Observation Deck
Published on May 10, 2019

Torching History books and who is left standing?

You can support this channel is several ways:
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/observation" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Bitcoin Tips: 1BGCCRMXVpLkRNeyTcVsuAEdX1LiC2xLd2

Paypal: https://tinyurl.com/ydb75knz" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Burning History The Destruction of lost knowledge

The loss of our history through deliberate acts of burning books has been with us since the dawn of time.

From the dynasties of China to the great libraries of the ancient world, we have all suffered incalculable losses of our world heritage.

This episode charts those acts of destruction, discusses the perpetrators, looks at the reasons behind such acts and concludes with a look at the last of the great libraries still standing.

The digital age brings with it ease of access but risks of deletion and distortion of the facts, and as we move towards a world reliant on the digital library, we risk losing it all.

I hope you find this episode interesting and informative.
So until next time...

Believe nothing, question everything and stay curious...

See you on the other side...

#Alexandria #books #History #Observationdeck
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.

Return to “Our Stolen and Hidden History - Remembering the Natural Timeline”