False History How Deep is the Lie - Max Igan (9/6/2019)

“He was mastered by the sheer surging of life, the tidal wave of being, the perfect joy of each separate muscle, joint, and sinew in that it was everything that was not death, that it was aglow and rampant, expressing itself in movement, flying exultantly under the stars.”
― Jack London
Spiritwind

False History How Deep is the Lie - Max Igan (9/6/2019)

Post by Spiritwind »

I just watched the following video (thank you Christine!) and it kind of goes along with several things on my mind at present. The two threads I just started on Bill Gates funding the spraying of our skies and the one on The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 both tie in, strangely enough. Also, I’ve been reading Sinister Forces by Peter Levenda once again and he talks about an event called the Great Dying. When I looked it up, besides the uncertain number who died in the Americas around the time of Columbus (it was an astronomical amount that much is for sure) there were other “Great Dying” events, and so it does make one wonder.

In the book he talks about the Mandan tribe here in the US that was supposedly decimated, which I found very interesting. This is because I had a kind of adopted mom who was an amazing woman in many ways. She lived life much on her own terms, in a time when that wasn’t easy to do. She used to talk about growing up and how she would go visit her grandparents back in the early 1900’s. She didn’t say whether they were on a reservation, but she remembers the tipis and the drumming. Thing is, she had blond hair and blue eyes, and told me that both her mother and father were from the Mandan tribe of people. Also, it would seem there is plenty of evidence of far more different types of people’s on the American continent than we are taught in our history books. And I’m fairly certain that this great dying that occurred started to happen before Columbus ever hit our shores, and may have even happened due to some cataclysmic event, war, or intentional biological warfare, or combination of factors. I also think it has been purposefully covered up.

I think it’s good to look at “the story of our past”, from many different angles. We also know there was a very determined effort to make everything fit religious doctrines and anything that didn’t fit was thrown out. Even science has its biases, and tends to maintain the status quo until the mountain of evidence just gets too big to ignore. So, I say, keep questioning, keep researching. I hear people talk about photo shop, but there are still many hidden records often kept in families personal possession, sometimes even passed down through generations. Not everything is fake.

I found an old book that was published by the families who actually settled in the area where I live back in the day. Their combined photographic contributions showed a history here that you won’t find in any school book, or even in an internet search. The book is out of print. But it clearly documents what this area was like. It is so radically different from now, if I didn’t see the pictures it would be hard to wrap my mind around. There is evidence all around us, if you just know how to look. How about some script they found on some rocks (I can’t remember where/when without looking it up again) but at first they thought it was just gibberish, then they claimed it was a hoax. Thing is, many years after it was discovered is when this same script was found clear across the globe (okay, let’s not go there, LOL) and finally deciphered as a real, albeit, extinct language! They willfully try to dazzle, distract, and confuse, but the truth is out there.

False History How Deep is the Lie

(Edit to add: the video was removed from YouTube, but you can still watch it on bitchute. Just google the title above. I don’t know how to share it here).

Here’s a link on the Great Dying:
https://www.nydailynews.com/news/nation ... story.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The widespread epidemics, along with warfare, famine and slavery killed off an estimated 54.5 million people — approximately 90% of the indigenous population. This widespread death of the Native American people has become known as the “Great Dying.”
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....
Spiritwind

Re: False History How Deep is the Lie - Max Igan (9/6/2019)

Post by Spiritwind »

Here is another short video (13 minutes long) on Prince Madoc and the Mandan people. And, apparently, the original video with Max Igan has been scrubbed. I’ll see if I can find it elsewhere. So, ain’t that something special : (

Legend of Prince Madoc's Discovery of America - ROBERT SEPEHR

I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....

Return to “Our Stolen and Hidden History - Remembering the Natural Timeline”