The Bizarre Ancient Yuga Cycle No Historian Talks About | Unknown Origins of Civilization Revealed

“He was mastered by the sheer surging of life, the tidal wave of being, the perfect joy of each separate muscle, joint, and sinew in that it was everything that was not death, that it was aglow and rampant, expressing itself in movement, flying exultantly under the stars.”
― Jack London
Spiritwind

The Bizarre Ancient Yuga Cycle No Historian Talks About | Unknown Origins of Civilization Revealed

Post by Spiritwind »

A friend shared this a couple days ago. Still watching it (59 minutes long) because there is a snow storm happening and it seems to slow down our satellite internet. But it’s good. I have Swami Sri Yukteswar’s book, The Holy Science, which I read probably close to 40 years ago, so I am familiar with the cycles of time called the Yugas. I believe that these cycles foretold the fall of man, or fall in consciousness, that has obviously occurred, and do feel we are literally on the cusp of moving out of this density and are experiencing a naturally occurring rise in consciousness coming over the horizon.

With Saturn and Jupiter having a date here on this years winter Solstice, in the sign of Aquarius, much potential of a good sort is going to become more available, even if it is accompanied by the destruction all the things built on lies. This epoch has been characterized by much suffering, much due to our inability to discern deceit and narcissistic personalities. They have honed their ability to hide who they are remarkably well, during this period of darkness and reduced consciousness for most. Heavy meditators and spiritual icons have generally been the only ones able to achieve higher states of consciousness, but it does feel as these states have become somewhat easier to access. I’m no spiritual model of perfection, by any means, but I know I have made tremendous progress in this lifetime that I did not believe was possible.

I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....

Return to “Our Stolen and Hidden History - Remembering the Natural Timeline”