Spirit Journeys

“The wound is the place where the Light enters you.”
― Rumi
Spiritwind

Spirit Journeys

Post by Spiritwind »

I have begun doing spirit journeys with a couple other women. We use drumming and, after clearing the space, we always choose cards from my medicine card deck (animals), and the Herbal Healing deck. I drew the Shooting Star card last time, and I didn’t know this one. I hadn’t heard of it before. So I looked up more information on it, and found that I have been looking at it every summer since I’ve lived out here, and didn’t know what it was. I find it even more interesting, as I’ve been reading Dolores Cannon’s book, Jesus and the Essenes, for the first time. I know many people have begun to question the narrative about Jesus as described in religious dogma and the Bible, and some even question whether he was an actual historical figure at all. I agree that there has been much distortion, much of it purposeful, by those who wish to hide the truth about most everything. But on an inner level, for me, I have always known that there is something very real about the Christ energy. And the message, if one can look deep enough, is straightforward and easy to understand. For me, anyway.

As an embodied being, part of the message that rings true for me is that the kingdom of heaven is within. We do not need a book or an institution to access this realm. It IS real. He also imparted the message that all the many seemingly miraculous things he was said to have done in his lifetime, others who came after would also be able to do. He scorned the hypocritical nature of the religious institutions of his day. In a way, not much has changed there. He also understood that people can be possessed by evil spirits, and the need to take responsibility for keeping our space and physical/spiritual being clear of these nefarious intentions. We do have an adversary in our midst.

But most of all, he demonstrated that we are spiritual beings. It seems that a great deal of energy is being expended in recent times, to convince us we are just the result of evolution, just a hair above the animals in consciousness, and that there is nothing inherently special about us at all. This is dangerous thinking (it leaves us very open to external control by very non divine forces). For if there is no such thing as a spirit world, and a divine purpose to our experience, then it leaves us floating, without much of a moral compass. It also leaves us without much of a respect and sense of honor, for all that our reality and experience of being embodied has provided. The awe, and wonder, of nature gets shoved to the background, in the name of some imagined and made up pseudo science, that suggests we can ever completely control our experience here through purely external means, and technology. It also obscures the hidden hand that operates in this reality, that does not have our highest good in mind. Quite the opposite, in fact.

Anyway, I’m going to start this thread, and add to it as we continue our spirit journeys through the winter months. Winter is the time of going within, and much of what occurs in springtime, is cultivated by seed thoughts planted in winter. I continue to plant my garden, both within and without. It does seem as though much is dying in our world, but still, I look to the future. We are each creators in our own right, and I will not give my creative energy to the current main attraction playing out on the collective screen of life. I continue to see, and imagine, therefore believe, I can create a different reality. One that maintains a sense of honor, integrity, and respect for all life. And, I am so not alone in this endeavor. Even as our bodies age, our souls continues to create a life filled with beauty, love, and light. As I said many years ago now, we truly are like stars. The opportunity for Christ to be born within us is real. I see miraculous and positive things happening in the lives of so many who are spread from one end of the planet to the other. Try as they might, they will not be able to extinguish this light.

Shooting Star: Birthing the Holy Child

http://www.fesflowers.com/shooting-star ... oly-child/

By Patricia Kaminski
The compelling archetype of the Christmas season is that of the Holy Child being born on earth. The entry of this Holy Child is fraught with peril, whether we consider the story of the mother looking for a place to give birth, or the more ominous picture of King Herod who massacres children in order to prevent the life of this soul on earth.

The poet Wordsworth proclaims: “…not in utter nakedness /But trailing clouds of glory do we come/From God, who is our home/Heaven lies about us in our infancy…” Yet for many children, birth into the earthly realm is filled with challenges — these children cannot feel a genuine connection to their Divine Spiritual origins. This may be due to conditions of extreme poverty, violence or warfare; an unstable family matrix, nutritional choices of the mother; and perhaps most devastating of all, the materialistic, technological conditions of modern society which provide no connection for the soul to its prior home in the spiritual realm. These conditions contribute to the root causes of many illnesses and unusual mental and/or emotional qualities that plague today’s child, resulting in conditions such as autism, allergies, failure to thrive, disturbed developmental stages, or learning disabilities.

One of the most important flower essences to help incarnating souls find their home on earth is Shooting Star (Dodecatheon hendersoni). Catherine Burns is a Certified Birth Doula and Lactation Counselor practicing in Minneapolis, Minnesota. She reported recently that “Shooting Star flower essence is a standard remedy for babies who have had any sort of traumatic birth experience, from a fast and hard birth, to a long, difficult birth process. We administer it to babies who have any sort of problems in utero, who have had any trauma or shock with the birth experience, if the mother attempted an abortion, if there was threat of the baby being premature, or any otherwise difficult pregnancy. We use Shooting Star if the mother has a life-threatening condition, such as hemorrhaging, or problems delivering the placenta. Other indications are if the mother and baby have to be separated after birth, or if the baby is born cesarean. Shooting Star is so important, to ‘call the baby in’.”

Shooting Star is an exquisite native American wildflower, flourishing in alpine water-saturated meadows as the snow melts. This affinity with moisture evokes a picture of the deep watery womb that is the child’s home before coming into earth. Furthermore it is a member of the Primulaceae family, a group of plants known for their forces of strong vitality, literally “springing” from the fresh etheric forces of the water element in primavera (the spring season). In the formative gesture of the Shooting Star we see a further aspect of cosmic and earthly being joined together. The reflexed magenta violet sepals of the flower appear as “wings” still connected to higher realms, while the stamens form a pronounced central point diving down into the gravity of earth. The Shooting Star provides a strong impulse from the etheric/life realm of Nature, to help the soul remember its spiritual heritage while at the same time embracing its new home on earth.

From this perspective we can deeply appreciate the affirmation for Shooting Star, written by Patricia Kaminski:

“I have come to Earth to find my humanness.
Life on Earth can reveal who I am.
I am on Earth to find the meaning of Love.”

https://www.fs.usda.gov/detail/ipnf/map ... sm9_019162

History: The genus name "Dodecatheon" comes from two Greek words "dodeka" meaning twelve and "theoi" meaning gods, the plants protected by the gods. The species name "pulchellum" is derived from a word meaning handsome or beautiful.

Description: The flowers of the Shooting Star are like deep purplish-pink darts that point in all directions from atop a long stalk. The flowers are 3/4 to 1 inch long. The stamens of the Shooting Star are fused to form a "beak" or "dart" pointing downward. This plant has a cluster of leaves at the base of the stem. At times white petals may be found on the Shooting Star instead of rose-pink petals. Blooming time is the latter part of April through July.

Habitat: The Shooting Star is found in open places such as plains, hills and mountain sides.

Edible and medicinal value: The roots and leaves of another species of Shooting Star may be eaten or boiled. There is no information available on any poisonous species of Dodecatheon, so it is unknown for sure if all are edible. Because this information is unknown, this species should be considered poisonous. In early spring when green forage is scarce, elk and deer will eat the Shooting Star.
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....
Janus Quirinus

Re: Spirit Journeys

Post by Janus Quirinus »

Spiritwind wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 5:16 pmIt seems that a great deal of energy is being expended in recent times, to convince us we are just the result of evolution, just a hair above the animals in consciousness, and that there is nothing inherently special about us at all.
Actually that view is a very pious one (it's a fact that man is no more than planetary bacteria, he has no special claim to earth), it's just the way it's been delivered and overemphasized which is catastrophic.

In The Riddle of the Universe, Ernst Haeckel asserted that man's chief distinction from the animals lies more in the fact that man has been intensely occupied with his striving for consciousness development rather than the possession of a "special kind of soul" (the motions of which are seldom activated). For man, work has been a necessity and duty.
Spiritwind wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 5:16 pmThis is dangerous thinking (it leaves us very open to external control by very non divine forces).
But it's usually the idea that we're special which leaves us very open to external influence and the risk of obsession (not possession), that is, strong identification with foreign feelings, thoughts, and suggestions.

Such malevolent spirits typically tell them that they were an important someone in a past life or that they'll be somebody important in the future (no different from the promises delivered by secret societies). Their antics have of turning their gaze away from the present, the one moment which really matters.

They may also appear as the individual's "master" in the form of an apparition or vision, or they may claim to be the deceased spirit of a famous person, delivering a teaching which usually consists of rehashed Christian fictions. For instance, see the formulation given for god in the Urantia Book, then read the indictments for such meaningless abstractions from Joseph Smith or Nietzsche.

Besides, higher beings never employ trance mediums, let alone condoning hypnosis, which is an obvious breach of the individual's right to privacy. Call it a case of criminal curiosity. When asked about his past life, Apollonius of Tyana replied with, “Since it was an ignoble episode, I do not remember much of it.” Contrary to popular belief, remembrance of past life doesn't have an ennobling effect, but reminds us of our shameful conduct, missed opportunities, shattered dreams, etc.

Dolores Cannon claimed to have "channeled" the spirit of Nostradamus, who asked her to convey a series of books offering his "clarification". What was omitted was his insight into Chaldean astrology (Julian acknowledged the Jewish people as prodigies of the Chaldean school), the basis for his predictions. Not a single reference to Chaldea in either volume!! Instead, she represents him as borrowing heavily from Christian tradition, much like any other sensationalist or skeptic.

I only need to draw attention to the strange case of Dorothy Eady. It's unusual how nearly the entire academic world was swooned by her claims while scorning her contemporary past life claimants. This being forcibly resuscitated her past life memory. In exchange for their services, they eventually expect recompense, making requests and demands while reminding their client how they were there for them when nobody cared. Indeed, many people come to embrace the presence of daemonic beings and look upon them benevolently in their hour of isolation. Eady's tutelary guide evinces great prejudice against Akhenaten, menacingly conveying "we don't want anything more of this family to be known."
One has good grounds to be suspicious in regard to any new idea, or any doctrine or philosophy, any political or economical movement, which tries to deny everything that the past has produced or to present it as inferior and worthless. Such an antipathy is usually due to a sense of inferiority or to malicious intention.
Which brings my discourse to the subject of Dolores Cannon’s book, Jesus and the Essenes.

In her preface, she wrote, "Man must believe in something, even if he believes there is nothing." It's infinitely better to remain a skeptic than to be blindly devoted to an error, better to draw an assumption than to subscribe to blind belief.

"This is the story of a people who dedicated their lives to the protection and preservation of knowledge." Actually, it was pragmatic monopolization. They were nitpicking what was "most advantageous" (for their physical longevity) and left the rest unread. Also, like modern philosophers, they're only looking for what is recognizable and confirms their preconceived notions.

Why would the Essenes be suffering from "distempers" if they were leading pious lives? The implication is that they were regularly experiencing irritation, which implies self-sufficiency (the hedonist's happiness of undisturbed rest), presumably from continually frustrated hopes, which implies wrong striving (materialistic, worldly pursuits).

They weren't really a proper school for seers, as their abstinence was not calculated for honing their instincts towards divination. There are specific indictments of this sect in Paul's epistle to the Romans (16:17-19) and in Jesus' woes. For comparison:

"I keep to a light diet of my own, and prefer it to the luxury of others, and I began by saying so myself. This diet, my king, guards my senses in a kind of indescribable ether or clear air, and forbids them to contract any foul or turbid matter, and allows me to discern, as in the sheen of a looking glass, everything that is happening or is to be."
- Apollonius

"I have calculated and composed all during choice hours of well-disposed days, and as accurately as I could, all when Minerva was free and not unfavorable. It is quite true, Sire, that my natural instinct has been inherited from my forebears, who did not believe in predicting, and that this natural instinct has been adjusted and integrated with long calculations. At the same time, I freed my soul, mind and heart of all care, solicitude and vexation."
- Nostradamus (Jewish descent)

This is also an indication that Nostradamus was approximating the humanist stage of development (foremost representatives: Goethe, Schiller), along the lines of the composer Aaron Copland, who mentioned that he didn't easily get upset and tried to conserve his time and energy.
____

"The idea that we live not once but many times is called reincarnation. This should not be confused with 'transmigration', which is the mistaken belief that man may be reborn as an animal... He may, unfortunately, sink so low as to become animalistic in nature, but he will never take the form of an animal." I'll concede that it's impressive that she drew a distinction between these two concepts, this confusion of terms usually bars Westerners from examining reincarnation more carefully.

But then she goes on to cast aspersions on occultism (which she labels "the dark arts"), trying to reclaim reincarnation as a "tenet of love". Occultism is quickly becoming an obsolete term, it should be designated as mentalism, that is, a system of ideas worked up mentally. Reincarnation happens to be a fundamental prerequisite for mentalist research.

It's curious how she notes in chapter 4 of her book that scarcely anybody she spoke with could venture to pin down anything worth knowing about these sects. She also noted that the Dead Sea Scrolls seemed to have been disappeared almost immediately after their sensationalist "discovery" and expressed her dismay at how most of what is given out to the public was merely a repetitive, back and forth exchange of "conclusive facts". The game ("Monkey in the middle") being played among scholars and savants, and which they seem to delight the most in is to be knowledgeable at the public's expense.

These excerpts are especially poignant: "The authors all referred to each other as experts on the subject. I might as well have been reading one book... I wondered why, after all the glowing reports of the "greatest discovery in the history of mankind," there were no later books written about further translations of the scrolls. It was as if a door had been opened and then suddenly slammed shut." There are some surprisingly truthful observations in her work so she seems to have been an unwitting dupe rather than a malicious charlatan.

Cannon goes on to invoke Brad Steiger, that New Age progenitor of star seeds theory, as an authority, an "expert" on reincarnation. One only needs to wade through Steiger's work on Atlantis to ascertain his unreliability. It's almost exclusively replete with references to the Bible with scarcely any mention of other cultures and religions. Steiger overlooks that our planet is more akin to a quarantine zone and a penal colony. In the distant past, there were probably visitors from other worlds. However, since recent antiquity, the ancients (and apostle Paul) have maintained that all phenomenon which can be deemed evil is concentrated on this one world, with its atmosphere in particular being filled to the brim with "spiritual forces of wickedness", and they vigorously asserted that beyond the earth and its moon(s), the problem of evil has been decisively resolved.
____

[Both the timely unveiling of the Dead Sea Scrolls and the Nag Hammadi library (coinciding with WW2's conclusion) were not by accident. The library is mostly a collection of quasi-gnostic fictions from warring Christian sects (indicted by Plotinos and identified by Porphyry), each laying monopoly on the truth (much like the Protestants of our times), sects which either died out on their own (barren, devoid of truth, stagnation of thought) or were absorbed into victorious sects (much like corporate mergers), with the remnants eventually coalescing into the Catholic Church, an unified power factor. The counterfeiters behind this library were probably church accomplices, who pretended to oppose it but knew their place in the food chain, agitating within the boundaries of what was permitted. Can anyone explain why only the scientist Giordano Bruno, supposedly a harmless "mystic", was delivered to a brutal death at a time when the Church was swarming with dissidents, when neither Lutherans nor Calvinists (its principal adversaries) were being put to death?]

(That isn't to say that everything in the library should be invalidated. For instance, there's the Testimony of Truth, which bears the distinction of cautioning against martyrdom.)
"Much has been, much will be, and in the middle of past and future lies the present. But the present is always only the interval of half a breath; there are no means to measure it." - Sajaha

project
Janus Quirinus

Post by Janus Quirinus »

Dolores Cannon's given detail on Jesus' appearance from the entity:
Jesus' physical description was that of a man with grey eyes, light reddish-yellow hair and a short beard. He was slightly taller than the average man of that time, very slender, 'of a fine mould'. "His eyes are very piercing. They stare out of his face like something alive." "They were never the same. One look they were gray, and the next time blue, maybe green. You were never sure."
(This last sentence is nothing extraordinary, it's very typical for people with grey eyes to have the color reflected)

She then goes on to comment on how spot-on the similarities were with the account served up in the dubious Archko Volume, which was given as:
He is the picture of his mother, only he has not her smooth, round face. His hair is a little more golden than hers, though it is as much from sunburn as anything else. He is tall, and his shoulders are a little dropped; his visage is thin and of a swarthy complexion, though this is from exposure. His eyes are large and a soft blue, and rather dull and heavy. The lashes are long, and his eyebrows very large. His nose is that of a Jew. In fact, he reminds me of an old-fashioned Jew in every sense of the word.
She also mentions that her description coincides with the ones given out by the self-tutored clairvoyant Edgar Cayce and one Taylor Caldwell. Regarding the latter, I only need to draw attention to an anecdote supplied by John Hall Wheelock in his book The Last Romantic where Caldwell would flaunt her success before her fellow authors and peers, who pointed out to her that her book must be lacking in taste to sell that many.

And then we only need to include the account from the forged Letter of Luntulus to build this narration into a trilogy:
He is a man of medium size (statura procerus, mediocris et spectabilis); His hair is of the colour of the ripe hazel-nut, straight down to the ears, but below the ears wavy and curled, with a bluish and bright reflection, flowing over his shoulders. It is parted in two on the top of the head, after the pattern of the Nazarenes. His brow is smooth and very cheerful with a face without wrinkle or spot, embellished by a slightly reddish complexion. His beard is abundant, of the colour of his hair, not long, but divided at the chin.
First off, it's worth noting how these narratives are noticeably colored by racial bias. The one claims him to be an ideal Jew while the other claims him to be an ideal Aryan. According to the eugenicist Hans F. K. Guenther, the racial characteristics from other races later assert themselves in the years of their youth/as a young adult. If Jesus was even remotely half-Jewish, then obviously his hair wouldn't have remained golden-red (or blond with reddish streaks), it would've darkened. And if he were a pure Aryan, then his hair wouldn't have remained curly, instead taking on a silky texture.

Also, it's worth noting the manifest contradiction between the systematic depictions of Jesus with long hair and Paul's assertion that, according to nature, "if a man has long hair, it is a dishonor to him" (1 Cor. 11:14). It suggests that either Paul did not know/see Jesus (in his visions) or an editor of his epistles was ignorant about Jesus (whether he took the nazirite vow or joined the Essenes, both can be inferred from him wearing white garments). In the early 20th century, there was a trend towards shaving one's hair and beard, which is in accordance with nature, so I'm inclined to affirm Paul on this matter. The question ought to be: in the 1st century BC-1st century AD, was a man wearing his hair long acting in accordance with nature?

The entity might as well have been describing Nostradamus, notwithstanding the discrepancy in their height and size. It could've easily been plagiarized from the description given by Nostradamus' disciple Jean de Chavigny, provided by skeptic James Randi:
Nostradamus was just under medium height, robust, agile and vigorous. He had a large, open forehead, a straight nose and gray eyes, which were usually pleasant but which blazed when he was angered. His face was both severe and jolly, but along with this severity there was a great kindness. His cheeks were ruddy, even in his old age, and his beard was long and thick.
Here, there is no racial bias accompanied by churchly, poetic exaggeration (which I had omitted from the context), it's simply a racial description. The hazy look and countenance of a seer (blue-grey is typically Nordic, grey eyes are also common in the East Baltic race) is no guarantee of an individual's preeminence. Clairvoyance is a fairly common phenomenon, especially in periods of decline.
Last edited by Janus Quirinus on Mon Nov 29, 2021 5:07 pm, edited 4 times in total.
"Much has been, much will be, and in the middle of past and future lies the present. But the present is always only the interval of half a breath; there are no means to measure it." - Sajaha

project
Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

Hi there again Janus! I can not address much of what you wrote, but will comment on this part:

‪Spiritwind wrote: ‬
‪It seems that a great deal of energy is being expended in recent times, to convince us we are just the result of evolution, just a hair above the animals in consciousness, and that there is nothing inherently special about us at all.‬

‪“Actually that view is a very pious one (it's a fact that man is no more than planetary bacteria, he has no special claim to earth), it's just the way it's been delivered and overemphasized which is catastrophic.”‬

‪You can hold any view you like, but my actual experience of being here tells me something different is going on. Words do not suffice, but it’s all I have presently. ‬

‪You see, when I was a child, I thought there was something seriously wrong with me, and that I should never have been born. I thought everyone was smarter and better than me, and that the world was mostly full of good people. ‬

‪Now I realize that my view was very inaccurate, to say the least. It’s a strange thing, really, because my journey has lead me to examine pretty much everything about myself, my inner workings, subconscious programming, and beliefs. I now realize that I am not who or what I thought I was. I also realize that the world is not full of mostly good people. It is full of mostly people who are very programmed, and also very unaware. I have had better communication with plants, trees, rocks, and animals than most people. ‬

‪I used to pretty much hate myself. I even wondered whether there was anything divine or worthy of striving for in this world. It’s a predatory reality we exist in, and it would seem as though our existence is no more meaningful than the livestock I keep. But then, even as a child of six I knew there was something more going on. I still remember the transcendent experience I had standing out in the drive way. It was like a beam of light came down from heaven and enveloped me in a field that was pure love. Time seemed to have stopped, and everything sparkled around me. I was told I was here from somewhere else, and that I was part of an experiment. I was also told, and felt with every cell of my being, that I was loved. This is how I know about love, and what love feels like. For I did not receive this kind of love from any human ever that I can think of. And it was very real for me.‬

‪But I had nothing to attach it to in this life, for all around me were people who didn’t know. No one knew. So I shoved the experience to the background, and spent many years trying to unravel what was really going on here, in contrast to what I was told and taught about what was going on here. I was in and out of foster homes, physically and emotionally abused by foster parents and biological parental figures as well, and treated like I was retarded and a second class citizen. The teacher even put me out in the hallway in second grade and told the classroom of students that there was something wrong with me, and I remember my adopted parents talking about me as if I wasn’t there, and someone had asked them if I was retarded. ‬

‪Now I know I experienced all of that, to really learn what this world is all about. No matter what religion it seems, or no religion at all, we are lead to believe that our life here really doesn’t matter, we are sinners, and we will go to hell if we do not repent, or we simply cease to exist when our body dies. And reincarnation is so that we can experience karma. But then we just create more karma with every life, because we don’t remember who we are. ‬

‪On the other hand, I have strangely learned to love myself, flaws and all. That voice I heard as a child is now accessible to me at all times, if I simply choose to tune into it. I have started to remember who I am, and it has done nothing but make me a better person, a happier and kinder person. I wish to pull that state of being into myself and radiate it out in all directions, so that all people who I meet will feel that love that is there for them. For if they knew it, really knew it, the world WOULD CHANGE, and it would change for the better. It’s because people don’t know, and have closed themselves off to the possibility. And words just don’t do it justice. ‬

‪As a collective we carry an immense amount of guilt, and it keeps us trapped in a repetitive cycle of trauma. You can look back through time, and see that mankind has not fared well here as a whole. So many wars, so much death and suffering. And it continues to this day. In fact now, in this time in the story, it is darker than ever, or at least as dark as it was just before the last destruction. And why should I care? How is this my personal problem? Actually, it’s not. People will either wake up or they won’t. For myself, I know who I am, and where I am going, and it is good. I will take as many with me as possible, and continue to put on that cloak of light that was bestowed on me by a level of beingness that most can not even imagine exists. Am I worthy? Are any of us worthy? That is the wrong question. Love never demands proof of worthiness. Love is.‬

‪And as far as different authors whose books I have read, just because I read them, doesn’t mean that I take any or all of it as gospel. I simply want to satisfy my curiosity. I enjoy reading about possibilities, and considering them against the backdrop of my own personal experience. I do know that the energy I encountered as a child, and continue to access even now is what I would consider Christlike, for what it’s worth. It lifts me up, encourages me. It is also always honest, but doesn’t answer questions whose answers I am not ready for, or I haven’t learned to ask in the right way. It’s not for me to determine another’s path. I only can be certain of my own. And I’m going home. For our original creation was designed, assembled, and given the chance to experience itself as an act of love, regardless of the free will choices we have given life to throughout our many incarnations here. I am willing to take responsibility for my part, and that’s really all I can do. ‬
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....

Return to “Healing”