Subtle Energy Healing

“The wound is the place where the Light enters you.”
― Rumi
Anders

Subtle Energy Healing

Post by Anders »

What is subtle energy? My idea here is that space is like an ocean of vibrations which are the subtle energy. And physical energy and particles are shapes of subtle energy. For example a photon is subtle energy in the form of a wave packet. And an atom is a standing wave of subtle energy.

Standing waves appear when the length matches whole numbers of vibrations:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHYjC1xKa0Q[/youtube]

Atoms as standing waves:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NFuGuVlyKc[/youtube]

Usually our consciousness is connected to our physical body. There are also indications that out-of-body experiences (OBEs) are real where consciousness moves into the space outside the body. This means that consciousness already has the capacity to move into the subtle energy anywhere.

The biological human body is made of physical particles which themselves are vibrations of subtle energy. We can therefore use the scientific method to perform experiments of subtle energy healing by directing our attention into the subtle energy that already exists within the body.

This post is a very condensed version inspired by previous ideas such as Manly P. Hall describing energy fields in and around the body:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj-9yIzM7yc[/youtube]
Anders

Re: Subtle Energy Healing

Post by Anders »

What kind of healing is possible with subtle energy? It will take a while before mainstream science discovers subtle energy. At the same time, experts predict that there will be an accelerating progress in biology and medicine in the coming years due to increasingly powerful information technology. And what is predicted is that already within a decade or so we will be able to expand our lifespans several decades. And during that time things like biotech, nanotech and medicine will improve and thereby expand our lifespans even further. Aubrey de Grey has called this escape velocity, the ability to expand our lifespans more and more.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPeN6K2qFI4[/youtube]

In order for subtle energy healing to compete with mainstream science it needs to promise the same kind of results. This means that subtle energy healing needs to be able to reverse our biological aging. And as de Grey has explained, curing aging means that age-related diseases will be cured.

"Senescence (/sɪˈnɛsəns/) or biological aging (also spelled biological aging) is the gradual deterioration of function characteristic of most complex lifeforms, ... There are a number of hypotheses as to why senescence occurs; for example, some posit it is programmed by gene expression changes, others that it is the cumulative damage caused by biological processes. Whether senescence as a biological process itself can be slowed down, halted or even reversed, is a subject of current scientific speculation and research.[5]" -- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Senescence" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Anders

Post by Anders »

While healthy competition is useful, cooperation can improve the process even further. Mainstream science has extensive amounts of valuable research results which can be used for guiding the subtle energy healing experiments. As mentioned in my previous post, curing biological aging cures a lot of diseases at the same time.

Here is a recent scientific study of how naked mole-rats are resistant to aging:

"In summary, naked mole-rats fail to exhibit any evidence for intrinsic hazard contributing to their mortality, even at ages far beyond their expected maximum lifespans based on multiple other aspects of their biology or their full lifespans observed in the wild. In doing so, they establish themselves as a non-aging mammal." -- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5783610/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QZSoAW730k[/youtube]

The naked mole-rats produce a special substance that is missing in our human bodies. Then how to modify the human cells so that we too can live longer? Doesn't it take millions of years of natural selection to change our biology? Not necessarily. In one experiment, biologist John Cairns gave bacteria unable to eat lactose only lactose to eat. The surprising result was that the bacteria adapted their biology very quickly so that they could start eating lactose. This is called adaptive mutation.

"The emerging mechanisms of adaptive genetic change cast evolution, development and heredity into a new perspective, indicating new models for the genetic changes that fuel these processes." -- https://www.nature.com/articles/35080556" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"Evolutionary theory says mutations are blind and occur randomly. But in the phenomenon of adaptive mutation, cells can peek under the blindfold, increasing their mutation rate in response to stress." -- https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2 ... 143926.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

When it comes to experiments involving using the mind to produce healing there are a lot of psychology involved affecting the results, such as the placebo effect, cultural conditioning and belief systems. It's therefore useful to have the experiments involving mind and consciousness to be well grounded in objectively observed scientific results to give the mind a stable framework of possibilities for the experiements.
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Anders, so nice to hear from you again.

Subtle energy is the force behind all things. The native people call it Spirit and have long known that this field is the real behind the projection. Recently my explorations in this subtle field are bearing a deepening understanding of what we are. Science seems to be playing catch up and I don't deride science because once seen by mainstream it becomes a reality.

I posted this video some months back and you may find it interesting.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jzKjMmQcU8&t=4s[/youtube]
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Anders

Post by Anders »

If subtle energy healing is able to reverse aging and result in full health, then why isn't there any mainstream evidence of that? To explain that, one hypothesis is that our planet (and other similar planets around the universe) follows an as-below-so-above development like how a biological organism has an embryo and fetus stage before it is born. And the fast technological development going on at the moment is a part of that progress and its accelerating nature indicates that we are soon, historically speaking, about to take a leap into a fully evolved civilization.

From: https://www.singularityweblog.com/does- ... ngularity/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Therefore it's only around this time in history where full subtle energy healing becomes possible as a part of a natural development of planets with a biosphere.

Another thing that needs to be explained is how the energy healing works in practice. When I use my conscious will to move my arm, then all I have to do is to will it to happen and all the billions of complicated coordinations between the cells in my body needed for making my arm move is taken care of automatically by subconscious processes. Similarly, for energy healing to work in practice, with an even more complicated subatomic coordination needed, there has to be some intelligence guiding the healing. Is there any evidence that the subtle energy is guided by that kind of intelligence? Yes, take protein folding inside cells for example, where long chains of amino acids are folded into precise shapes repetitively inside our cells. That's something mainstream science still is unable to fully achieve even with the most powerful supercomputers of today.

The subtle energy healing hypothesis presented here predicts that protein folding simulation will continue to remain an unsolved problem when the methods used are without intelligent subtle energy guiding of the process of folding the proteins into the correct shapes.

Even for relatively small proteins, the number of possible combinations of different folded shapes is astronomical. And the proteins need to be folded into precise shapes for the biology of the cells to work correctly. As an analogy, Lego bricks need to be put together in precise ways to produce the correct shapes.

Subtle energy healing is the same principle as protein folding inside cells on an even more complicated level. An enormous number of precise coordinations of subtle energy are needed to produce the healing. The healing is however easy for our minds to do, similar to how the mind easily can voluntarily move an arm without needing to know all the billions of complicated processes and interactions necessary on a cellular level to perform the task.
Anders

Post by Anders »

Another indication that we are as a civilization about to take an evolutionary leap is that information technology has enabled a massive increase of communication. And in the alternative community there is a lot of activity going on about healing beyond the mere material and reductionistic view. In a way all those alternative healing modalities are correct about the possibility although they can differ in their details.

Energy healing has been known about and practiced throughout thousands of years. The hypothesis here is that it is only in the coming years or decades that this potential will be become available to to all of us. The mass extinction indicated in one of the pictures in my previous post will not happen, because there is a natural process guiding the development, including our accelerating technological development.

Many people, all the way from New Age believers to fundamental Christians, talk about how transhumanism is dangerous and the wrong way. According to the subtle energy healing hypothesis I present in this thread, they are correct. Transhumanism with implants in the brain connecting us to an artificial intelligence computer cloud is the wrong way even though technological progress overall is a useful, necessary and even natural development.
Anders

Post by Anders »

What kind of experiments can we perform to test the subtle energy healing in practice? We can start with the ordinary human condition of having a firm belief in inevitable aging and death, together with a society that supports and confirms that belief.

That kind of belief with all the social and biological facts to support it blocks the possibility of subtle energy healing reversing our aging. Therefore as a minimum, the experiment needs to introduce a new belief, a belief that subtle energy healing is able to reverse our aging.

When the human body works as a whole there is health. The same with our minds and emotions. And the new belief allows the intelligence of the subtle energy to make our body, mind and emotions function as a whole, which reverses the aging process and produces health.

Since it's an experiment, we start with an open mind. The goal is to confirm or falsify the hypothesis. It's likely difficult to make the experiment strictly scientific in a pure sense since even if the experiment fails the first, second and third time, it's unclear whether some other method or more time will confirm the hypothesis later on or not. In that sense the hypothesis is at least difficult to falsify.

Having an open mind means allowing the possibility of the subtle energy to heal us in all kinds of ways. And if the possibility exists and our new belief enables it, then the healing will happen spontaneously by the fact that bringing the body, mind and emotions into wholeness automatically results in health.

We could start the experiment with an even more powerful belief, such as mentioned in the Bible: if you have but the faith of a mustard seed you can use your mind to throw mountains into the sea. That's over the top even if it is theoretically possible, because it's too big of a leap from our current state of development, and it fails to include the harmony of the body. And starting with a lesser belief, such as healing some particular disease is a too limited belief since it fails to include the wholeness aspect. A belief in the possibility of aging reversal includes the wholeness of the health situation and is sufficiently advanced to break our habits out of our current social conditioning.
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Anders wrote:What kind of experiments can we perform to test the subtle energy healing in practice? We can start with the ordinary human condition of having a firm belief in inevitable aging and death, together with a society that supports and confirms that belief.

That kind of belief with all the social and biological facts to support it blocks the possibility of subtle energy healing reversing our aging. Therefore as a minimum, the experiment needs to introduce a new belief, a belief that subtle energy healing is able to reverse our aging.

When the human body works as a whole there is health. The same with our minds and emotions. And the new belief allows the intelligence of the subtle energy to make our body, mind and emotions function as a whole, which reverses the aging process and produces health.

Since it's an experiment, we start with an open mind. The goal is to confirm or falsify the hypothesis. It's likely difficult to make the experiment strictly scientific in a pure sense since even if the experiment fails the first, second and third time, it's unclear whether some other method or more time will confirm the hypothesis later on or not. In that sense the hypothesis is at least difficult to falsify.

Having an open mind means allowing the possibility of the subtle energy to heal us in all kinds of ways. And if the possibility exists and our new belief enables it, then the healing will happen spontaneously by the fact that bringing the body, mind and emotions into wholeness automatically results in health.

We could start the experiment with an even more powerful belief, such as mentioned in the Bible: if you have but the faith of a mustard seed you can use your mind to throw mountains into the sea. That's over the top even if it is theoretically possible, because it's too big of a leap from our current state of development, and it fails to include the harmony of the body. And starting with a lesser belief, such as healing some particular disease is a too limited belief since it fails to include the wholeness aspect. A belief in the possibility of aging reversal includes the wholeness of the health situation and is sufficiently advanced to break our habits out of our current social conditioning.
We are in an age of experimentation for as the scientific basis for what we know is true is shown to us through instruments and demonstrations we come closer to seeing this knowledge manifest. I've experimented with myself since I can remember for there has always existed within me the idea and foggy gnosis that aging is an installation, in other words part of the projection of this reality. Being the rebel that I am I discarded the collective belief that we must grow old with all the social norms people believe about aging. It actually saddens me how easily people fall into these long established patterns and allow themselves to age in agreement with the established beliefs.

How this manifests in my life is a sense of freedom. The markers of our aging programs are reinforced in literature, media and the collective lament of others around us. The aches and pains, the arteries blocking, the hobbled walk and shuffle of the elderly and of course the biggie is the Pharmaceutical monstrosity of indoctrinated thought that our bodies are unfit for self healing. Belief is a powerful master and the authority that rules the current paradigm uses it to control and destroy anything that dares to show otherwise. However that isn’t the point of my writing today, it is deeper and more fulfilling to find the truth of yourself, the Real that is in all things.

Maggie has shared extensively of her journey to liberating herself from these falsely installed beliefs, I know many others who are walking this narrow path to truth. The truth is in all of us, within the structure of our atomic nature where we are fluid energy and in communion with all of creation. Yes, it is the most subtle energy, the 96% of the unseen nature of matter, vacillating between a wave and particle.

When we align ourselves with this truth, as you say bring the mind, heart and body in alignment our spin will originate our health. To more fully live in this trine of harmonies changes the outer structures. What this has meant for me is to not give my consent to the prevailing beliefs, as I have often written truth is a dual edge sword for it must also cut away the bonds of false beliefs as it embraces the real.

I would not discard the idea that all matter ages or goes through a phase of atrophy, diminished spin. The energy doesn't disappear but phases out of matter. (please excuse my lack of scientific terminology) In other words immortality doesn't exist in matter but in the subtle fields of energy that compose our being, these most overlook. One of the reasons I allow myself to recall the past (the present being past, present and future) is that by finding the memory keys to our most basic structure, and by recalling the subtle fields we once had our existence in reverberates through my present day body.

In practical terms it indicates not buying the products of deceit; be it food, pharmaceuticals or collective beliefs, and most vitally not fearing death, nor viewing the leaving of a body as a finite end. Re-reading your post I see we are fundamentally saying the same thing.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Anders

Post by Anders »

It's exciting to be in healthy competition with mainstream science, and in this video a panel of mainstream experts talk about how the pharma industry will have to start developing anti aging medicine because of monetary and efficiency reasons:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksN7wNlHpDA[/youtube]

Although a very different approach compared to using mind and consciousness techniques, this mainstream trend towards focusing on aging to improve health is a very efficient way of changing the thousands of years old social conditioning about aging.
Anders

Post by Anders »

Here is a video about mainstream results of aging reversal, useful as an indication of what is possible today:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4_5PJXrQ8Q[/youtube]

The materialistic approaches presented in the video are candidates for being replaced by subtle energy healing.

Return to “Healing”