Aging reversal with mindfulness

“The wound is the place where the Light enters you.”
― Rumi
Anders

Re: Aging reversal with mindfulness

Post by Anders »

Notice that the fear of death is only an indirect effect. The direct effect is uncertainty. We actually don't know what will happen to us when/if we die. So the real result of the disconnection from the universal Self is confusion. And what does the human mind think of confusion? The answer: it detests it. And for a good reason.

The mind can hardly use confusion for any constructive action. Fear on the other hand at least gives the mind the possibility of coming up with constructive actions. And the mind is conditioned to quickly latch on to and go into fear as a response to confusion. Imagine a caveman in prehistoric times during a year walking the same path through nature 100 times. Every time he heard a sudden noise or saw some movement in the bushes his fight-or-flight response was immediately triggered. In 99 cases out of 100 there wasn't any danger, yet his nervous system still had to be on high alert in case there was a real danger. In this way the human mind was conditioned for a high degree of protection and still today our fight-or-flight response is involved even in psychological threats, such as in personal financial, relationship and health problems.

Looking at our human condition from a bird's eye perspective reveals a stark contrast between our desire for strong social bonding and our fear of death. We humans are a highly social species and the idea that we some day will be ripped away from all people we know, away from the our familiar life to some kind of unknown afterlife, or no afterlife at all is very traumatic for each person. Even when the person himself or herself doesn't admit it (or is unaware of it on a conscious level), the bigger picture of the whole situation is clear: death is a huge cause of conscious and subconscious fear.

And the fear of death is chronic, meaning we have it all the time even when the conscious mind is occupied with daily activities. And chronic fear leads to health problems. So one hypothesis is that the fear of death itself is what is causing us to age biologically. And a similar situation for other animals and plants, that they have evolved to age in balance with the environment and protection mechanisms in plants are the analogy of fear in us humans. Similar principle.

With mindfulness practice we can bypass our fear of death by consciously moving directly into the root of the trauma which in the mind is noticed as confusion and in the body as a lack of feelings. We can nonjudgmentally become aware of that confusion and lack of feelings, and allow a healing take place which dissolves the confusion and brings a feeling of inner peace in the body.
Anders

Post by Anders »

Although traditional mindfulness practice has a beneficial effect on our longevity which has been shown by scientific research, in order to have more focus on aging reversal I will in this post follow the advice of John Lamb Lash and use the work mantic which means having the power of or being related to divination, another word which among other things has the following meaning:

"Divination can be seen as a systematic method with which to organize what appear to be disjointed, random facets of existence such that they provide insight into a problem at hand." -- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divination" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The usefulness of calling it mantic mindfulness is that it helps the mind distinguish it from traditional mindfulness which is expected to give us benefits but not powerful enough to make the body biologically younger in a permanent way.

Lash talks about the word mantic as a replacement of the word spiritual in this video and explains what he means by mantic and divination (from about 9 minutes):

The words are in the video described in relation to Sophia, our planet earth as an intelligent being. I believe that Sophia consciousness will happen globally when we enter a new earth as mentioned in the Bible (Revelation 21) which in turn is the same as what Bruce Lipton has described as fractal evolution; that we are not fully human until we have taken the evolutionary leap into humanity being a part of the whole planet as a living being.

Mantic mindfulness, then, is mindfulness practiced with the power of divination, the capacity to bring the whole of life together and in this post with a specific focus on biological aging reversal. In ordinary mindfulness practice the mind is observed nonjudgmentally. Mantic mindfulness adds the capacity to heal the mind itself, for it is fractured. The current state of the human mind is a result of the death drive and is driven by fear and desire. Is that bad? No, fear can be useful for protection and desire gives the mind goals. The fractured state of the mind is that it only is driven by fear and desire. The mind lacks a foundation of inner peace. That's what needs to be added.

With mantic mindfulness practice our whole mind is observed and all our thoughts and emotions can be recognized as a result of the death drive. And while observing the mind in a state open for divination, it brings about a kind of healing power that is something new to the mind.
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

John Lamb Lash, is an authoritarian predator who distorts Truth for his own egoic reasons. We will have much to say shortly. Yes, he mixes truth with his own narrative and that is why people follow him. Again, speaking from knowledge and we do gnow him. The encounter claudia and I had with him while recording an interview (never released) was, well shall we say illuminating as into the corruption of his soul. He has zero empathy and a suppressed hatred of women, how the f*ck can he claim to represent Sophia, he could give a rats ass about women have to say unless they are subservient to him.

My rant has nothing to do with you Anders, I acknowledge your research into the very nature of our Being.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Anders

Post by Anders »

Christine wrote:John Lamb Lash, is an authoritarian predator who distorts Truth for his own egoic reasons. ...

My rant has nothing to do with you Anders, I acknowledge your research into the very nature of our Being.
I think his concept of mantic and divination is great, but I disagree with other things he has said, such as his description of Sophia which is different than how I see it. I try to bring together all kinds of information into a broad picture and in the post I combined John Lamb Lash, the Bible and Bruce Lipton. Quite tricky to bring together information from such different sources. But I like that kind of challenging combinations because I believe it reveals the common thread among them.
Last edited by Anders on Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Yes Anders, I really do know the process you are in. Here is my two cents on mantic and divination, these are the dark arts. The sound JLL refers to as Sophia's message is pure bull shit, it is the sound of the machine! Mantic=Mantis, operatives of the maniac machine on our BE-loved Terra/Gaia/Sophia. Listening for over ten years ever since IT tried to capture my SPIRIT! I know this so well I want to yell.

Sophia speaks in music and silence, She speaks in rhyme and reason, She is abundant fields of Love made manifest in Matter, Holy MOTHER. She speaks through me. Don't keep listening to this perversity of Truth, which is Beauty. She is within you and I.... such abundant love. When do you hear f*ck face talk about love? He plays with perfected psy-optic indoctrination.

The "common thread" is you and I ...
Anders wrote:
Christine wrote:John Lamb Lash, is an authoritarian predator who distorts Truth for his own egoic reasons. ...

I think his concept of mantic and divination is great, but I disagree with other things he has said, such as his description of Sophia which is different than how I see it. I try to bring together all kinds of information into a broad picture and in the post I combined John Lamb Lash, the Bible and Bruce Lipton. Quite tricky to bring together information from such different sources. But I like that kind of challenging combinations because I believe it reveals the common thread among different sources.
Anders

Post by Anders »

Christine wrote:Here is my two cents on mantic and divination, these are the dark arts.
Yikes, if mantic can mean dark arts, as in evildoing, then I'd better choose another name. I looked up the words mantic and divination on the web and thought they were useful to make a distinction between ordinary mindfulness practice and the new kind of mindfulness practice I'm examining in this thread.

It may be that again what Lash means by those words is different than the way I used them. Ok, I will drop the word mantic, for now anyway.
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Just note how slyly he replaces Spirit-U-ality with mantic - man-tick. Everything is speaking now.
Anders wrote:
Christine wrote:Here is my two cents on mantic and divination, these are the dark arts.
Yikes, if mantic can mean dark arts, as in evildoing, then I'd better choose another name. I looked up the words mantic and divination on the web and thought they were useful to make a distinction between ordinary mindfulness practice and the new kind of mindfulness practice I'm examining in this thread.

It may be that again what Lash means by those words is different than the way I used them. Ok, I will drop the word mantic, for now anyway.
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

There are quite a few ways to practice divination, for some people it is a gift they are born with, a genetic bonus, and some practice it as a spiritual discipline.

Those using it merely to increase wealth or power over others are definitely leaning toward the darkside.

Hugs for Anders for a good topic and hugs for Christine. Maybe tell us some more about these dudes who tried to fk up your videos, can you make a private topic for members only and help us steer clear of charlatans?

There are so many. Imagine my surprise when a Goodwill score on a handbook from Flower of Life series turned out to have come from one of those types. Drunvalo Melchizadek, was an associate of a guy who has caused a lot of harm to members of PA and EE.

He was good at gathering and correlating information but used his abilities also to gather and mislead people.

One reason that the majority of our wisdom should be given freely.

Proud of Christine for refusing to do that and instead producing art and useful/pretty RL items in order to make a living. And Spiritwind for utilizing farming to save money. That is wisdom.
Brotherhood falls asunder at the touch of fire!
He finds his fellow guilty of a skin
Not coloured like his own, and having power
To enforce the wrong, for such a worthy cause
Dooms and devotes him as his lawful prey.
~William Cowper
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

And hugs to you. Thanks for the clarity about divination, it is a divine gift however it can be used for dark purposes. You pretty much nailed the it, do no harm, farm and create.

And spot on on naming Drunvalo. Yes, I will start a private thread, it is time to tell it like it is, the Truth and there are many false prophets out there vying for the poison of fame and all the ching, ching that comes with it. Do no harm, farm and create.
Naga_Fireball wrote:There are quite a few ways to practice divination, for some people it is a gift they are born with, a genetic bonus, and some practice it as a spiritual discipline.

Those using it merely to increase wealth or power over others are definitely leaning toward the darkside.

Hugs for Anders for a good topic and hugs for Christine. Maybe tell us some more about these dudes who tried to fk up your videos, can you make a private topic for members only and help us steer clear of charlatans?

There are so many. Imagine my surprise when a Goodwill score on a handbook from Flower of Life series turned out to have come from one of those types. Drunvalo Melchizadek, was an associate of a guy who has caused a lot of harm to members of PA and EE.

He was good at gathering and correlating information but used his abilities also to gather and mislead people.

One reason that the majority of our wisdom should be given freely.

Proud of Christine for refusing to do that and instead producing art and useful/pretty RL items in order to make a living. And Spiritwind for utilizing farming to save money. That is wisdom.
Anders

Post by Anders »

Now I got a new realization: the mindfulness practice should be easy. Otherwise it's the usual mind with all its enormous friction and inner conflicts.

It's about making the mind and the body coming together into a cooperative state. And the result of that is inner peace in the form of a harmonious and yet powerful feeling. Then, how to make the mindfulness practice easy? How to make inner peace flow when the reality of one's inner life is a struggle with negative thoughts and emotions? My own strategy is to catch myself going into negativity such as worry, irritation and depression, and then stay as an observer and wait for the inner peace to start flowing. By doing this again and again the mind becomes reprogrammed towards inner peace.

It's as if the mind becomes less and less interested in its own friction. For example a personal financial problem that before could drag me down into a lot of worry becomes less and less of a burden the more my mind moves into inner peace. Will a mindfulness practice like this really work to reverse biological aging? I don't know, but why not? I believe we sometimes need to push the envelop a bit, to strive a bit beyond the consensus box. And the mindfulness practice will be beneficial even if it's not powerful enough to make and keep the physical body young and healthy.

Return to “Healing”