The Truth About Fauci Featuring Dr. Judy Mikovits

"I will use those dietary regimens which will benefit my patients according to my greatest ability and judgement, and I will do no harm or injustice to them." - Hippocrates
Christine
Site Admin

The Truth About Fauci Featuring Dr. Judy Mikovits

Post by Christine »

In posting this short video I would like to add comment for those who haven't yet done enough research to put all the pieces on the table and then look at the pattern that is emerging. In my several writings on the c-bug on the Earth Empaths website I linked lots of videos without tying them all together. With the ethical science of Dr. Mikovits whose credentials are stellar we have a very compulsive reason to realize that tainted and poisonous vaccines plus the bio-weapon aspects of manipulating "viruses" to not act as natural healing agents, rather the insertion of animal genes wasn't done for our good.

As has been postulated, the only way to get these genetically altered "viruses" is through injection. My ardent suggestion is to fully contemplate this and do your own research.

P.S. A very dear friend, trained in genetic research knows Dr. Mitkos and attests to not only her genius but more importantly her ethics.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/wW7lclOmgzE[/youtube]

Image Children's Health Defense
12.3K subscribers

RFK, Jr.: Judy Mikovits is among her generation’s most accomplished scientists.She joined NIH in 1980 as a Postdoctoral Scholar in Molecular Virology at the National Cancer Institute. Dr. Mikovits began a 20-year collaboration with Frank Ruscetti, a pioneer in the field of human retro virology. She helped Dr Russetti isolate the HIV virus + link it to #AIDS in 1983. Her NIH boss Anthony Fauci delayed publication of that critical paper for 6 months to let his protégé Robert Gallo replicate, publish and claim credit. The delay in mass HIV testing let AIDS further spread around the globe + helped Fauci win promotion to director NIAID.

In 2006, Dr Mikovits became director of Whittemore Peterson Institute for Neuro-Immune Disease + collaborated with Dr Ruscetti searching for the cause of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome which suddenly became epidemic in the 1980s. The male dominated medical community dismissed CFS as psychosomatic “yuppie flu" caused when fragile females cracked in corporate jobs.

Dr. Mikovits discovered that 67% of affected women carried a virus—called Xenotropic Murine Leukemia related Virus—that appeared in healthy women only 4% of the time.

XMRV is also associated with prostate, breast, ovarian cancers, leukemia, and multiple myeloma. Many women with XMRV bore children with autism.
In 2009, Drs. Mikovits and Ruscetti published their explosive findings in the journal Science. But the question remained: How was XMRV getting into people?

Other researchers linked the first CFS outbreak to a polio vaccine given to doctors and nurses that resulted in the "1934 Los Angeles County Hospital Epidemic." That vaccine was cultivated on pulverized mouse brains. Retroviruses from dead animals can survive in cell lines and permanently contaminate vaccines.

Dr Mikovits’ studies suggested that the XMRV Virus was present in the MMR, Polio + Encephalitis vaccines given to American children + soldiers.

Dr Fauci ordered Mikovits to keep her mouth shut. When she refused, he illegally confiscated her work books and hard drives, drove her from government work + blackballed her from receiving NIH grants ending her science career. XMRV remains in American vaccines.

ChildrensHealthDefense.org/sign-up
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.

Return to “Human Beings - Health, News, and Experiences”