Neil Kramer: Heavenly Fires & Strong Delusions

Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

I managed to get the whole thing to play (an hour & 12 minutes long), and feel it is a worthy share (thanks Christine!). Being out here alone most of the time I don’t get to interact with many people these days, and wonder if I’m going nuts at times. Fortunately, my far out wild thoughts aren’t so far out and wild after all (and I’m not the only one having them!). It’s not just thoughts, I literally have an inner screen that has recurring images that evoke great emotion. It’s a growing state of awe, while at the same time I find it difficult to see the outer world in many ways, our previous reality that most of us experienced, kind of crumbling and falling away. Watching this video helped me to put things more in perspective, and realize where I need to keep putting my focus. I know where I’m going, not how it will look exactly, but I know it is a good place, despite whatever happens in the outer reality around me. The bridge to this new reality is forming in front of me, and I just have to keep putting one foot in front of the other, and keep my eyes on that pair of beautiful smiling faces I see there, who encourage me to keep going.

I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....

Return to “Spirituality (Science)”