Reality...Is This an A.I. Matrix Simulation?

Christine
Site Admin

Re: Reality...Is This an A.I. Matrix Simulation?

Post by Christine »

Fantastic Realeyes! Well said!
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
neonblue

Post by neonblue »

Mark Passio on the Possibility of Non Human Intelligence interacting with Humanity

Mark gives humanity a BIG STICK beating about its' complacency here, so much so it brought my heckles-up! Such no-nonsense 'hard core' voices are so needed!!!

Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Stumbled across this, never even heard of the group... haunting it evokes a sense of a simulation of reality transposed on Organic Life and the backward movement in time...

[youtube][/youtube]

Oh, can't anybody see

We've got a war to fight

Never found our way

Regardless of what they say

How can it feel, this wrong

From this moment

Storm, in the morning light
I
feel, no more can I say

Frozen to myself

I got nobody on my side

And surely that ain't right
And surely that ain't right
Oh, can't anybody see

We've got a war to fight

Never found our way

From this moment

From this moment

Oh, can't anybody see

We've got a war to fight

Never found our way

From this moment

Realeyes

Post by Realeyes »

Continuing my ponderings on this being an A.I. Matrix Simulation... and that Realities could be percieved as 'Planes'...

and thinking about the "concept of floating cities"....

And what Al Bielek spoke about in his experience of travelling to the 28th Century and living on a floating city for many years. Most interesting how he describes the mechanics of how floating cities work.

This is the shortened version of his story going straight to Time Travel: Al Bielek Travels to the 28th Century
[youtube][/youtube]

Hollywood always likes to give it's own version of hints. Floating cities comes into the movie "Elysium".

[youtube][/youtube]

And also the old 1998 movie 'Dark City'.... (this is the ending scene, so only watch if you already know the movie plot)
[youtube][/youtube]

Ps. Sidenote: I learned something new and most curious today. Submarines do not consider in any of their navigation calculations the curvature of the Earth or Gravity... Mmmmmmm......
Realeyes

Post by Realeyes »

The Matrix Vs. Dark City

[youtube][/youtube]
Realeyes

Post by Realeyes »

Coming in from another angle…

There seems to be a misconception that Flat Earth is a new theory (and “Psy-Ops”) that has sprung up suspiciously in the last 2 years. Mmmmm…. Would it surprise those that this is NOT a “new invented theory”, and that many intelligent people for many centuries have been looking at this very subject – recognising the spinning Ball Earth theory ‘is’ the mind control psy-ops?
I would love to know more about the courageous Canadian lady Andrea Barns… who on her 16th birthday packed herself off to Antarctica ‘alone’ with a pair of ski’s to prove the Earth was Flat. Never heard of her – nor had I until recently; interesting what gets vetted out of the history books, especially her London to New York experiment proving the spinning Earth theory is BS. She was pursuing the Flat Earth theory prior to WWI and afterwards too and is mentioned several times in this old British documentary dated 1990 with some of her adventurous experiments.
[youtube]https://youtu.be/MH1XotarAXU[/youtube]
Ultimately we are all free to believe whatever we wish. For myself, I have always questioned absolutely everything I was spoon fed at school; I drove my physics teacher mad at first, but then he started really listening and we had some wonderful debates together after class that spun the text books theories/facts into questioning. Critical thinking and common reasoning is healthy. This reality is built on so many fictitious lies. The Spinning Earth in my mind is one of them… and yes it takes inner humbleness to realise one has been completely duped and unknowingly ‘accepted’ a nonsensical theory.

At the end of the day, I don’t care really what the shape is of the ‘reality’ I am typing in right now, it could be triangular or pink and fluffy for all I care. What is important for myself is I am interested in discovering and understanding what the mechanics is “behind the curtain”, the consciousness that created this Plane of reality and their intentions for doing so. Anyone who actually takes the time to look at the maths sees clearly the spinning ball doesn’t ‘add up’. I now have two qualified civil engineers doing sums, going over the 200 proofs that lean towards Flat Earth…. So far, neither has been able to debunk the flat earth observations. Many physicists are now concluding we are living in a Simulated Holographic Reality. Super Strings are part of the building blocks of our reality and they contain within them a sophisticated binary computer code contained within them.

I am not disputing that ‘out there’ in the vastness of Laniakea there exists sphere planets. I just don’t believe I am living on a planet right now but rather a highly sophisticated and orchestrated ‘Simulated Holographic Plane’. That I am living in a Plane filled with fictitious stories meant to keep my mind occupied continually trying to convince me to believe that I am living on a planet called Earth. Hmmmmm…. And if that sounds bonkers…

Here’s a suggestion: Look up “Operation Fish Bowl” (a most curious name btw)…. And read in-between the lines of the publicly released dumbed down explanation. What was the US military really trying to achieving detonating nukes so high up in the sky– To bring down a Dome casing maybe?
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Realeyes, thank you for broaching the Flat Earth subject. It has caught my attention over the past few months, still working through it.

Since around 2002 or so I began wondering, the first glimmer of a new thoughts is often just a flash, well this one stuck. In the Mandato that I write about elsewhere, Earth was referred to a the El Planecio; note two things, the masculine noun and planecio means plane or planet. Definitely not a sphere. One star lit night sitting at a table with Alejandro I was transported to a cosmic view by what he was saying, I could see that this creation had purpose and beauty and some day it would collapse in completion and perfection, a crystal disk where all that had occurred through the ages was recorded. Is it possible that this has happened several eons of time now and we are caught in repeating time loops until we finally get it.

This was never lost on me and over time I would come back to it again and again. Somewhere in my mind's eye I started conceptualizing a model that looked very much like a holograph or perhaps I can better state it now like hyper spheres, each nestled within the each other. I guess this would follow the model presented by the Kabbalah and the Vedas. Santos Bonacci does a credible job on this video.

I have to say something in me rebels though, where is the realm of the Organic Earth - Mother? She is here too. Because everything is energy! What is driving the hologram? Where is Love in the flat earth model? Lots of questions can be postulated. I am with you on comprehending the mechanics behind the curtain and breaking free from the matrix.

My spidey sense says that the timely roll out of flat earth is to keep us locked into the occult sciences of the past and thereby reformat the Matrix thinking we are oh so wise. Tricky bastards. I am willing to be wrong.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nV9vZ62u-4[/youtube]

She is a Rose, a poet and a muse, she is uncontrollable, unfathomable and the way through.

Phil

Post by Phil »

Is it outside the realm of possibility that what you describe as a "feminine" or maternal energy is not exactly how we tend to think of it...and just because it is more apparent and expressed through female gender (or more suppressed and buried in the male "side") does not necessarily mean its limited to the physical expressions like female hormones and genetalia/reproductive system**?

And is it beyond our imagination that this energy was not directly implemented or even used in the creation/manifestion of this plane of existence (this is not literal, I am not even getting into the ball/disc shit*...I mean dimensionally), that it seems that way as we are immersed in it...but maybe that implies it comes from life itself.

The flat model to me tends toward are enviroment being wholly created--someone/something else's idea, whereas the ball model more easily leans toward an organic...part of an organism type of existence. Not that one is better than the other, or that you could switch the intent/source either for the other...just some thoughts....

*I know it seems I contradict myself, but the paranthetical to me is the flat versus round argument that is totally ABSOLUTE...the following thought is more of an attempt toward a fuzzy middle ground...my current beliefs are toward the quantum physics double slit mythos where if enough of us believe this joint is flat, maybe since it has been a ball for most of our lives while most of us believed it (and still is)...it just might just turn flat again? ("if you will it Dude, it is no dream" -WS)
**I wasn't beating around the bush here (pun intended), I couldn't smoothly stick a "vagina" in there:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xs3OWJ53rHE[/youtube]
What is the purpose of your presence?
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Phil wrote:Is it outside the realm of possibility that what you describe as a "feminine" or maternal energy is not exactly how we tend to think of it...and just because it is more apparent and expressed through female gender (or more suppressed and buried in the male "side") does not necessarily mean its limited to the physical expressions like female hormones and genetalia/reproductive system**?

And is it beyond our imagination that this energy was not directly implemented or even used in the creation/manifestion of this plane of existence (this is not literal, I am not even getting into the ball/disc shit*...I mean dimensionally), that it seems that way as we are immersed in it...but maybe that implies it comes from life itself.
As they say all things are possible, though to try and ferret out something we can bite our teeth into, like an apple ;) , I would not only say possible but absolutely so, the female form is perhaps a great model to contemplate the mystery of life held within. One way to view it is this; all matter is mater is mother is feminine... creation is the feminine principle manifesting. What I don't like about the flat earth model is that it leaves out the nebulae, the galaxies, the vastness of space and confines us to a dome reality. If that is the case, then stop the world I want to get off.

My current studies are on the plasma model of the Universe, Energy! If we don't comprehend the dynamics of energy and purpose of duality we might as well go round the mulberry bush one more time. If we don't Realize who and what we are, all is mere speculation. This is why I keep diving into Gnosis, Self knowledge.

The closest I come to this realization is when I slip into multidimensionality and listen, inside of me is where Truth lies. Then I watch my outer world conform to these realizations, we truly are more powerful than we have yet to dream.

What if ... imagination is key.

And if I got it wrong at least I took one hell of a ride.
Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

I am so happy you are continuing this thread Realeyes! My husband just brought home the movie Elysium and I watched it for a second time since it first came out last night. When I was doing so much investigating about just who these so called gods were of many of the worlds mythologies, the theme of living on some kind of island in some kind of land of plenty, where everyone lived a life of leisure, came up over and over again. This was while the rest of the world toiled and provided that life of luxury by the sweat off their backs. Seems this still goes on to this day.

Also, for some years now, I have been saying that it seems to be we inhabitants of earth are actually living inside something. I liken it to the nested dolls idea, and have even used the words "fish bowl", where the surrounding dolls can see into the fish bowl, but we can't see out.

When I think of string theory, for some reason I think of spider webs. It is now known that biological life forms can survive in space. http://news.discovery.com/animals/only- ... 151123.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

My husband told me that back when we supposedly made our first trip to the moon that his dad got all excited one day about the astronauts talking about seeing what looked like spider webs out in space. He only saw it once, and then the story just disappeared never to be heard again.

I have a book called "The Cabalah of Astrology", which may seem off topic, but it has a few images in it I am going to have to scan and upload to share because I cannot find them anywhere on the Internet. It talks about magical alphabets and how the English language "interacts with the God Consciousness in the same way that BASIC interacts with a computer." I would say all languages will be found to do so. And we know that "BASIC is a standardized language for programming and interacting with a computer". (When I finally do get to scan these images I will put them on the thread I started on the Hebrew alphabet)

The discussion about time came up for me recently, that kind of fits in here as well, because we are so used to time being measured and experienced a certain way here, we often forget that time is not experienced the same once you leave earth.

http://www.physicsoftheuniverse.com/top ... ecial.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

So, if we have beings who have been what we would consider way ahead of us in technology, and supposedly superior to us because they appear stronger, healthier, more beautiful, maybe even live much longer and have technologies to prolong life, or maybe even knowledge of how to transfer consciousness (I can't find the links right now, but this may not be far off right here in our time. They are working on it) then it's not that much of a stretch to think that these so called gods in all these mythologies were not gods at all, they just appeared to have what would have seemed to be god-like qualities. Of course, this does not in any way imply that they really were (or are) truly superior, and certainly not more spiritually advanced.

Here are a few more movies that come to mind as I think about this topic:

In Time - Justin Timberlake, people genetically engineered with perfect health and appearance, and time has become currency. Those with the most control the rest and live separate from the rest of humanity in idyllic conditions, even if boring and unchallenging in any way. They can essentially live forever.

Divergent - those who cannot be controlled are considered to be a threat.

Hunger Games - dome, sacrificing the young to maintain the peace, called tributes, while a minority of wealthy elite live separate from the rest and live in comfort off the backs of the rest of what is left of humanity.

Maze Runner - memory wipe, stuck in an inescapable maze, or so it seemed. All part of a grand experiment, with, as Richard Hoagland likes to say, the lie being different at every level.
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....

Return to “Spirituality (Science)”