Organic Portals - Souless Humans

Pris

Re: Organic Portals - Souless Humans

Post by Pris »

Christine wrote:I too rebel against authority outside myself that seeks to impose its ideas on me via manipulative indoctrination. I see no problem with the OP nor Spiritwind's beautiful disclosure of her inner process. I know Tom Montalk and I talk to many others who experience the soul less realms, their experience is as valid as me going to the grocery store and getting sick because I see and feel the purposeful poisoning of our food. How could pointing this out be considered divisive?
Huh, yeah... Right -- good reminder to me that when someone else experiences for themselves whatever, it is real for them. What's 'real' for me is an entirely different matter. That helps to lower my feeling of 'irritation' in all of this somewhat (but not to be ignored) :D. I guess I just like to point out that there is always another viewpoint in something and not to take anything at 'face value', as 'scripture' -- especially when one finds it personally... irritating.
Pris

Post by Pris »

Eelco wrote:Ah but there's a key isn't there. In accepting that people are experiencing soul-less realms we can accept there experience..But do we then discard there conclusions? And if we do... What does that mean, because most often when we say we disregard a conclusion based on someone else's experience a tension field arises where both are feeling they are discarded.
I think we can 'accept' the experience as their experience. If you want to internalize it and make it your own, that's your business. BUT, I'd alert you to what you were doing. I'd feel compelled to say something to you... (that's one reason I've been drawn to this thread).

When it comes to this 'soul-less' topic, personally, I'd steer clear of it (do not internalize it). That's my feeling. It's not something I want in my own... experience.
Eelco

Post by Eelco »

Pris wrote:
Eelco wrote:Ah but there's a key isn't there. In accepting that people are experiencing soul-less realms we can accept there experience..But do we then discard there conclusions? And if we do... What does that mean, because most often when we say we disregard a conclusion based on someone else's experience a tension field arises where both are feeling they are discarded.
I think we can 'accept' the experience as their experience. If you want to internalize it and make it your own, that's your business. BUT, I'd alert you to what you were doing. I'd feel compelled to say something to you... (that's one reason I've been drawn to this thread).

When it comes to this 'soul-less' topic, personally, I'd steer clear of it (do not internalize it). That's my feeling. It's not something I want in my own... experience.
Nah Don't worry.
Soul-less at the moment seems a lot less appealing as chacra-less.
Besides even though ego and soul are 2 sides of the same coin. I don't think they are inserted with malicious intent like the chakra's might be.

As natural illusions of life, ego and soul have a different part to play.
They provide helpful boundaries with witch one can experience part of the whole.

WIth Love
Eelco
~ “for what it's worth”~
~Placebo~
Pris

Post by Pris »

Eelco wrote:
Pris wrote:

Nah Don't worry.
Soul-less at the moment seems a lot less appealing as chacra-less.
Besides even though ego and soul are 2 sides of the same coin. I don't think they are inserted with malicious intent like the chakra's might be.

As natural illusions of life, ego and soul have a different part to play.
They provide helpful boundaries with witch one can experience part of the whole.

WIth Love
Eelco
Awww... :) Yeah, 'soul-less' hasn't got much appeal for me. And, I don't concern myself with 'chakras' at all. As far as I'm 'concerned', I don't have them because I don't focus on them (whether they are 'maliciously inserted' or not, whether they 'exist' or not).

I don't buy the idea that ego and soul are inserted (as if by someone else's doing), but I do think they are '2 sides of the same coin', yes.

Also, I don't buy that the ego soul are 'natural illusions of life'. Perhaps they are just as 'real' as the nose on your face, the skin of your body... the 'event horizons' of singularities... those boundaries creating the so-called 'illusion' of 'solidity'. I'm still fascinated with all of it and what may or may not constitute 'what is natural', 'what is an illusion', and 'what is a natural illusion'. Boundaries -- the term in general... how does one define something as 'real' or 'illusion'? Maybe there's no such thing as an 'illusion' and it's all real.

It is real because I want it to be. It is illusion because I want it to be.

What do you want?
Eelco

Post by Eelco »

happiness and tranquility for all and world peace.

With Love
Eelco
~ “for what it's worth”~
~Placebo~
Pris

Post by Pris »

Eelco wrote:happiness and tranquility for all and world peace.

With Love
Eelco
For those who want it? For sure. ;) Personally, I think I'd go nuts if I was surrounded by tranquility for too long. :D
Pris

Post by Pris »

Pris wrote:
Eelco wrote:happiness and tranquility for all and world peace.

With Love
Eelco
For those who want it? For sure. ;) Personally, I think I'd go nuts if I was surrounded by tranquility for too long. :D
Eelco, I know you mean well... Your idea of what happiness, tranquility and world peace is may not be someone else's idea. Obviously, some people may not even want any kind of happiness, tranquility and world peace...

What if your wants could be wishes? There's an episode in The X-Files where Mulder is granted three wishes from a jinn.
Mulder wishes for peace on earth and she wipes out the entire human population. With his second wish, Mulder undoes his first wish. Mulder then writes down his third wish to be very specific. However, just before making the final wish, Scully helps Mulder realize that the power of a genie should not be used to force people to be good, and so he ultimately wishes for Jenn to be free.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Je_Souhaite
Eelco

Post by Eelco »

Sigh... sure....
I'll keep dreaming my dreams... see ya.

You know you asked what I wanted, now you are suggesting me to change my wants to wishes...
WHY?

Because the word tranquility hits a nerve?
I'll bloody well want the world I want to live in if you don't mind. Heck even if you do..

Besides what gives you the idea I am enforcing my wants on to anybody..
Strange discussion this. I am clueless as to what your assumptions are about the wants I have.
My idea of tranquility is waaaay different than your idea about it of that i'm sure... Anyhow....

May you be happy,
May you be at peace,
May you experience much joy..

With Love
Eelco
~ “for what it's worth”~
~Placebo~
Pris

Post by Pris »

Eelco wrote:Sigh... sure....
I'll keep dreaming my dreams... see ya.

You know you asked what I wanted, now you are suggesting me to change my wants to wishes...
WHY?

Because the word tranquility hits a nerve?
I'll bloody well want the world I want to live in if you don't mind. Heck even if you do..

Besides what gives you the idea I am enforcing my wants on to anybody..
Strange discussion this. I am clueless as to what your assumptions are about the wants I have.
My idea of tranquility is waaaay different than your idea about it of that i'm sure... Anyhow....

May you be happy,
May you be at peace,
May you experience much joy..

With Love
Eelco
Why are you taking any of this personal? Sure, I asked you what you wanted (it was a general question for everyone to ask themselves). Right away, you answered with what you wanted for everyone -- not what you wanted for yourself.

Have I come across like an A-hole? That wasn't my intention.

Hugs, Mr. Owl?

Eelco

Post by Eelco »

Hugs....

At the moment I am surrounded by people who are suffering.
Therefore I am suffering. Which I shouldn't but then I'm stupid.

What I want for myself is exactly what I stated I wanted before.
Personally I don't need much.
Some peace, some tranquility and some happiness.

With Love
Eelco
~ “for what it's worth”~
~Placebo~

Return to “Spirituality (Science)”