A Trail to Cosmic Axis Mundi and Plasma Theory

neonblue

A Trail to Cosmic Axis Mundi and Plasma Theory

Post by neonblue »

Yesterday during an Earthempaths group session, a minds eye view I had was of a tree rooted down under the mirky depths of the ocean, with its branches reaching just short of the waters surface. Looking through that lense... the sunlight was opaquely screened by a gaseous organic mass. Our healing session was orientated toward the damage done by the Fukishima radiation and others present were seeing crystal energies and coloured forms over the water.

Today I appealed for inner guidance and saw a sceptre lying accross a pair of open hands, l then looked to an online dictionary definition... which led me to the Axis Mundi symbolism of Rulers since Ancient times holding them as symbols of their status of holding power between Earth and the Heavens. The tree (The World Tree), snakes and healers are also commonly known as symbols of the Axis Mundi.

I went on to find this video on the topic" 'Axis Munday, Plasma Mythology' which references a book by the Author and plasma researcher Rens van der Sluijs, who is interviewed on the Red Ice Radio video recordings that follow.

If the images l saw are seen as loose associative connections to the Axis Mundi and plasma I am not too concerned... afterall, the journey led to something intriguing.

p.s - note the Rainbow Dragon references of the Aurora Borealis

[youtube][/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]
neonblue

Re: A Trail to Cosmic Axis Mundi and Plasma Theory

Post by neonblue »

A synopsis of plasma mythology for those that don't have time to listen to the videos.

http://mythopedia.info/

introducing plasma mythology

Our objective is to study historical information regarding the structure, workings and origins of nature, with special emphasis on transient events. As scientists now recognise plasma as the dominant state of matter in the universe, the subject is conveniently referred to as plasma mythology. This eye-catching term serves to distinguish the present approach from more traditional schools of 'nature mythology', that did not acknowledge the significant role of transient events in human traditions.

the plasma universe

Space is not a vacuum punctuated by isolated bodies on perpetually stable courses, as defined by the law of gravity. Since the beginning of the Space Age, it has gradually been discovered that space consists for 99.99% of matter in the plasma state and is threaded with electric filaments and magnetic fields spanning over many orders of magnitude. This new paradigm is known as plasma-universe theory or plasma cosmology and was pioneered by the Swedish scientist, Hannes Alfvén (1908-1995). Plasma is a partially ionised gas regarded as the 'fourth state of matter', that responds with great sensitivity to changes in magnetic fields and becomes visible to the human eye when it is pervaded by a sufficiently strong electrical current.

The solid rock, the oceans and the lower regions of the earth's atmosphere belong to the minute segment of the cosmos that is not in the plasma state. Yet the earth itself is bathed in an electromagnetic environment. This consists of the magnetic shell that shields the planet from the enveloping solar wind and other external features impinging on it, such as Near-Earth Objects (NEOs) and, far less frequently, cometary intruders into the solar system. In addition, plasma penetrates and controls a range of terrestrial phenomena, such as the aurorae, lightning, fire, tornadoes and lava flows.

Return to “Spirituality (Science)”