Solar Powered Floating Eco Home

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift."
-Albert Einstein
Spiritwind

Solar Powered Floating Eco Home

Post by Spiritwind »

Sometimes, no matter how hard I try, I cannot get my silly iPad to copy like I want. So here is part of the article from this website. I love the innovative ideas that are out there. Too bad they are not becoming more mainstream, and affordable, yet. Unfortunately I do not seem to be able to copy a picture of it either so you'll have to look at the link.

http://www.offgridquest.com/homes-dwell ... g-eco-home

Solar Powered Floating Eco Home on the Water is Nearly 100 Percent Recyclable

With something like this, I see the benefits: less grass to mow, no foundation repairs from moving earth, self powered, no land to buy, no footprint on the land, no trees to cut down, no driveway to build, if you tire of the view, move it. If everybody wants one, does this mean that we'll be selling lake space now, and every beach front lot could be looking at a home in their way? I hope not, but man this is appealing!

WATERNEST 100 | After years of research EcoFloLife has developed the WaterNest 100 eco-friendly floating housing unit, exclusively designed by the renown Italian architect Giancarlo Zema. It is an enveloping more of 100 sqm residential unit, 12 m in diameter and 4 m high, made entirely of recycled glued laminated timber and a recycled aluminium hull. Balconies are conveniently located on the sides and thanks to the large windows, permit enjoyment of fascinating views over the water.
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....

Return to “Science (Spirituality)”