Truth and understanding is forever the lovely, the good and the expanding

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift."
-Albert Einstein
maggie

Re: Truth and understanding is forever the lovely, the good and the expanding

Post by maggie »

I love Dr. Joe's work which just gets clearer and more supported by science. This is a fine interview. He has a new book
Off Topic
Becoming Supernatural: How Common People Are Doing the Uncommon

Throughout human history there have been accounts of everyday people having experiences that catapult them beyond the limits of what was thought to be possible. From the multi-century lifespan of Li Ching-Yuen, the martial artist whose 256-year-long life began in 1677 and included 14 wives and over 200 children before he died in 1933, to the spontaneous healing of myriad diseases documented by the Institute of Noetic Sciences (IONS) through 3,500 references from over 800 journals in 20 languages, the evidence clearly tells us that we’re not what we’ve been told in the past, and even more than we’ve allowed ourselves to imagine.

As the acceptance of expanded human potential gains mainstream momentum, the question has shifted from “What is possible in our lives?” to “How do we do it? How do we awaken our extraordinary potential in everyday life?” The answer to this question forms the foundation for this book: Becoming Supernatural: How Common People Are Doing the Uncommon.

Dr. Joe Dispenza is a doctor, a scientist, and a modern-day mystic. He’s also a synthesizer of information with a vision that extends beyond the confines of a single scientific discipline. Drawing from diverse fields of rock-solid science, such as epigenetics, molecular biology, neurocardiology, and quantum physics, Joe crosses the traditional boundaries that have separated scientific thinking and human experience in the past. In doing so he opens the door to a bold new paradigm of self-actualized empowerment—a way of thinking and living based upon what we sense is possible in our lives, as well as what we accept as scientific fact. This new frontier of realized potential is redefining what it means to be a fully enabled, fully capacitated human. And it’s a frontier that holds promise for everyone from homemakers, students, and skilled laborers to scientists, engineers, and health-care professionals.

The reason for such a wide appeal is that Joe’s work today parallels a proven model that masters have used successfully with their students for centuries. The idea for the model is simple—once we have a direct experience of a greater potential, it frees us to embrace that potential in our everyday lives. The book you hold in your hands, Becoming Supernatural, is the first-of-its-kind manual that does precisely this: it leads us on a step-by-step journey to achieving our greatest potential in body, health, relationships, and life purpose and allows us to make that journey at our own pace.

It was in the walls of a cave on the Tibetan plateau that I saw for myself how the same model was used by one of the great yogic masters of the past to free his students of their own limited beliefs. The legacy of his teaching remains today, preserved in the native rock that provided both the home, and the classroom, for the master eight centuries ago.

In the spring of 1998 I facilitated a group pilgrimage into the highlands of Western Tibet. Our route led us directly to the remote cave of the 11th-century poet, mystic, and yogi, Ujetsun Milarepa, known in his day simply as Milarepa.

I first learned of the legendary yogi while I was a student of a Sikh mystic that became my yoga teacher in the 1980s. For years I studied the mystery surrounding Milarepa’s life—how he had come from a privileged family yet chose to renounce his worldly possessions; the brutal and tragic circumstances of losing his family and loved ones to mass violence; and how his revenge, and subsequent suffering, led to his retreat high in the Himalayan mountains, where he discovered his extraordinary potential as a devoted yogi. I wanted to see for myself the place where Milarepa breached the laws of physics to demonstrate to himself, and to his students, that we are confined in our lives only by the limits of our own beliefs. Nineteen days into my journey, I had the opportunity to do just that.

After acclimating to single-digit humidity and elevations of more than 15,000 feet above sea level, I found myself precisely at the place where Milarepa stood before his students 800 years before. With my face only inches away from the cave’s wall, I was staring squarely into the unsolved mystery that modern scientists have never been able to explain or duplicate. It was in this exact place that Milarepa first placed his open hand against the rock at about shoulder level, and then continued to push his hand further into the wall in front of him, as if the stone did not exist! When he did so, the rock beneath his palms became soft and malleable, giving way to the pressure of his push. The result was a perfect impression of the yogi’s hand left in the rock for his students then, and throughout the centuries, to see. Scanning our lights across the walls and ceiling of the cave, we could see even more hand impressions making it clear that Milarepa had offered this demonstration on more than one occasion.

As I opened my palm and pushed it into the impression, I could feel my fingers cradled in the form of the yogi’s, precisely in the position that his hand had assumed eight centuries earlier. The fit was so perfect that any doubt I had about the authenticity of the handprint quickly disappeared. It was a feeling that was both humbling and inspiring at the same time. Immediately, my thoughts turned to the man himself. I wanted to know what was happening to him when he engaged the rock. What was he thinking? Perhaps more importantly, what was he feeling? How did he defy the physical “laws” that tell us a hand and the rock can’t occupy the same place at the same time?

As if he was reading my mind, my Tibetan guide answered my questions before I even asked him. “The geshe’s [great teacher’s] meditation teaches that he is part of the rock, not separate from it. The rock cannot contain him. To the geshe, this cave represents a place of experience, rather than a barrier of limitation. In this place he is free and can move as if the rock does not exist.” My guide’s words made perfect sense. When Milarepa’s students saw their teacher accomplish something that traditional beliefs said was not possible, they were faced with the same dilemma in their day that faces each of us today when we choose to free ourselves from our own limiting beliefs.

The dilemma is this: The thinking that was embraced by the family, friends, and society of the student’s day thought of the world in terms of limits and boundaries. This included the belief that a cave wall is a barrier to the flesh of a human body. As Milarepa pushed his hand into the rock, however, his students were shown that there are exceptions to such “laws.” The irony is that both ways of seeing the world are absolutely correct. Each depends upon the way we choose to think of ourselves in a given moment.

As I pressed my hand into the impression that the yogi left for his students long ago, I asked myself: Are we confined in our lives today by the same limiting beliefs that Milarepa’s students experienced in their day? And if so, how do we awaken the power to transcend our own limiting beliefs?

I’ve found that when something is true in life, that truth shows up in many ways. For this reason it comes as no surprise that the scientific documentation from Joe’s classroom discoveries leads to the same conclusion that Milarepa, and mystics throughout the centuries, arrived at in the past—that the universe “is” as it is, our bodies “are” as they are, and the circumstances of our lives exist as they do because of consciousness itself and the way we think of ourselves in our world. I’ve shared the story of Milarepa to illustrate this seemingly universal principle.

The key to the yogi’s teaching is this: when we experience for ourselves, or witness in another person, something that we’ve once believed to be impossible, we are freed in our beliefs to transcend those limitations in our own lives. And this is precisely why the book you’re holding has the potential to change your life. By showing you how to accept your future dream as your current reality, and to do so in a way that your body believes is happening “now,” you discover how to set into motion a cascade of emotional and physiological processes that reflect your new reality. The neurons in your brain, the sensory neurites in your heart, and the chemistry of your body all harmonize to mirror the new thinking, and the quantum possibilities of life are rearranged to replace the unwanted circumstances of your past with the new circumstances that you’ve accepted as the present.

And that’s the power of this book.

In a style that is simple, straightforward, and easy to understand, Joe Dispenza has woven into a single volume the paradigm-altering discoveries of quantum science and the deep teachings that adepts of the past dedicated their entire lifetimes to master—he shows us how to become supernatural.

Gregg Braden New York Times best-selling author of Human by Design and The Divine Matrix
http://www.becomingsupernatural.com/for ... gg-braden/
[youtube]https://youtu.be/OQUyW-uw4rM[/youtube]
maggie

Post by maggie »

I remember how much I always liked Christina's thoughts on PA. She created this video.

The very first step in managing our energy field is to focus on being aware that our energy field is palpable. I have discovered that stress reduction and relaxation management of the physical body lets me FEEL my innate field.

I am very very excited to be a massage therapist because I am able to help people relax. I highly recommend increasing our touching actions... I think in terms of increasing physical connection through hugs for instance because IMO it helps us start learning to feel others fields as THEIRS and ours as ours as we touch in loving ways.

I enjoyed Christina's video very much....

[youtube]https://youtu.be/YK1q9GBvtdE[/youtube]
maggie

Post by maggie »

My brother Johnny sent me this list... It is worth sharing....
Off Topic
My friend Alan S Bame sent me this excellent list for aging . . . and I have to agree it's good advice to follow. I'm particularly interested in tune with #19.

1. It’s time to use the money you saved up. Use it and enjoy it. Don’t just keep it for those who may have no notion of the sacrifices you made to get it. Remember there is nothing more dangerous than a son or daughter-in-law with big ideas for your hard-earned capital. Warning: This is also a bad time for investments, even if it seems wonderful or fool-proof. They only bring problems and worries. This is a time for you to enjoy some peace and quiet.

2. Stop worrying about the financial situation of your children and grandchildren, and don’t feel bad spending your money on yourself. You’ve taken care of them for many years, and you’ve taught them what you could. You gave them an education, food, shelter and support. The responsibility is now theirs to earn their own money.

3. Keep a healthy life, without great physical effort. Do moderate exercise (like walking every day), eat well and get your sleep. It’s easy to become sick, and it gets harder to remain healthy. That is why you need to keep yourself in good shape and be aware of your medical and physical needs. Keep in touch with your doctor, do tests even when you’re feeling well. Stay informed.

4. Always buy the best, most beautiful items for your significant other. The key goal is to enjoy your money with your partner. One day one of you will miss the other, and the money will not provide any comfort then, enjoy it together.

5. Don’t stress over the little things. You’ve already overcome so much in your life. You have good memories and bad ones, but the important thing is the present. Don’t let the past drag you down and don’t let the future frighten you. Feel good in the now. Small issues will soon be forgotten.

6. Regardless of age, always keep love alive. Love your partner, love life, love your family, love your neighbor and remember: “A man is not old as long as he has intelligence and affection.”

7. Be proud, both inside and out. Don’t stop going to your hair salon or barber, do your nails, go to the dermatologist and the dentist, keep your perfumes and creams well stocked. When you are well-maintained on the outside, it seeps in, making you feel proud and strong.

8. Don’t lose sight of fashion trends for your age, but keep your own sense of style. There’s nothing worse than an older person trying to wear the current fashion among youngsters. You’ve developed your own sense of what looks good on you – keep it and be proud of it. It’s part of who you are.

9. ALWAYS stay up-to-date. Read newspapers, watch the news. Go online and read what people are saying. Make sure you have an active email account and try to use some of those social networks. You’ll be surprised what old friends you’ll meet. Keeping in touch with what is going on and with the people you know is important at any age.

10. Respect the younger generation and their opinions. They may not have the same ideals as you, but they are the future, and will take the world in their direction. Give advice, not criticism, and try to remind them that yesterday’s wisdom still applies today.

11. Never use the phrase: “In my time.” Your time is now. As long as you’re alive, you are part of this time. You may have been younger, but you are still you now, having fun and enjoying life.

12. Some people embrace their golden years, while others become bitter and surly. Life is too short to waste your days on the latter. Spend your time with positive, cheerful people, it’ll rub off on you and your days will seem that much better. Spending your time with bitter people will make you older and harder to be around.

13. Do not surrender to the temptation of living with your children or grandchildren (if you have a financial choice, that is). Sure, being surrounded by family sounds great, but we all need our privacy. They need theirs and you need yours. If you’ve lost your partner (our deepest condolences), then find a person to move in with you and help out. Even then, do so only if you feel you really need the help or do not want to live alone.

14. Don’t abandon your hobbies. If you don’t have any, make new ones. You can travel, hike, cook, read, dance. You can adopt a cat or a dog, grow a garden, play cards, checkers, chess, dominoes, golf. You can paint, volunteer or just collect certain items. Find something you like and spend some real time having fun with it.

15. Even if you don’t feel like it, try to accept invitations. Baptisms, graduations, birthdays, weddings, conferences. Try to go. Get out of the house, meet people you haven’t seen in a while, experience something new (or something old). But don’t get upset when you’re not invited. Some events are limited by resources, and not everyone can be hosted. The important thing is to leave the house from time to time. Go to museums, go walk through a field. Get out there.

16. Be a conversationalist. Talk less and listen more. Some people go on and on about the past, not caring if their listeners are really interested. That’s a great way of reducing their desire to speak with you. Listen first and answer questions, but don’t go off into long stories unless asked to. Speak in courteous tones and try not to complain or criticize too much unless you really need to. Try to accept situations as they are. Everyone is going through the same things, and people have a low tolerance for hearing complaints. Always find some good things to say as well.

17. Pain and discomfort go hand in hand with getting older. Try not to dwell on them but accept them as a part of the cycle of life we’re all going through. Try to minimize them in your mind. They are not who you are, they are something that life added to you. If they become your entire focus, you lose sight of the person you used to be.

18. If you’ve been offended by someone – forgive them. If you’ve offended someone - apologize. Don’t drag around resentment with you. It only serves to make you sad and bitter. It doesn’t matter who was right. Someone once said: “Holding a grudge is like taking poison and expecting the other person to die.” Don’t take that poison. Forgive, forget and move on with your life.

19. If you have a strong belief, savor it. But don’t waste your time trying to convince others. They will make their own choices no matter what you tell them, and it will only bring you frustration. Live your faith and set an example. Live true to your beliefs and let that memory sway them.

20. Laugh. Laugh A LOT. Laugh at everything. Remember, you are one of the lucky ones. You managed to have a life, a long one. Many never get to this age, never get to experience a full life. But you did. So what’s not to laugh about? Find the humor in your situation.

21. Take no notice of what others say about you and even less notice of what they might be thinking. They’ll do it anyway, and you should have pride in yourself and what you’ve achieved. Let them talk and don’t worry. They have no idea about your history, your memories and the life you’ve lived so far. There’s still much to be written, so get busy writing and don’t waste time thinking about what others might think. Now is the time to be at rest, at peace and as happy as you can be!

AND, as Alan's message suggests. REMEMBER: “Life is too short to drink bad wine.” Or, in my case, bad Arnold Palmer.
The items above are practical suggestions to counter the ideas around what it means to age. They are quite "mainstream" but have elements of freedom that can lead to further unwinding. The following video is a review for WHY the above changes in thinking can lead to a new experience.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/t0mbxld4Sb4[/youtube]
maggie

Post by maggie »

I know some people reading this thread have been involved in "healing" groups of various kinds. I think we all can share experiences of success with the cooperative efforts. IMO I have seen "changes" up close and personal. Everything IMO is speeding up so that the choices we make (our intentions) are manifesting to us FASTER. IMO "the cosmic reconnection" is like a rock rolling down hill...the momentum increases as it rolls.... it's AWESOME!

Lynn McTaggart describes her results of changes observed from her work of the "Intention Experiments". Sending intention effects us. We are beginning to see the group experience of people with loving intention creating a NEW WORLD around us. I am seeing this in my life with amazing small and unmistakable synchronicities and "things working out". The doubts that come up are much easier to release. IMO doubt is as Neville Goddard states "the only sin (sin being a missed mark)"

I think this video shares the essential message we really want to grok and practice. Profound information has to be absorbed and then CONSTANTLY applied as action because as we all know, you cannot change without efforts applied. Our intentions matter and placing ourselves in the "virtuous circle" of altrusim is when we get beyond the ego stuff and enter a warm protective state of being in love. People all around are changing to live in Thrival beyond Survival..... OMG is this going to be an exciting year.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/buKhH9b_cp0[/youtube]
maggie

Post by maggie »

Thumbs up.....

[youtube]https://youtu.be/qyIkyAo1U7I[/youtube]
maggie

Post by maggie »

I have liked Sonia Barrett for a long time. Once we realize we have been programmed to be in a "group" think and belief, programmed to assume we are "less than" and need a "middleman" and that we are distracted and unable to take the "rules" of the Game and use them independently, THEN

WELL we have to start acting like human beings who are sovereign beings in the nonmaterial realm. That means we ( each I as within the we) cannot be sovereign materially and slaves to the borg MENTALLY because the nonmaterial is what preceded the materail. The default programs and the networks are connected to a virtual SYSTEM that we hook into as a GROUP collective. But the difficulty is that we are born into a SOCIAL matrix. We are networked from the beginning. We have to sort of accept this is part of the very basic of this experience. Though we are multi-dimensional, we are here in this "picture" now. We MUST change the underlying information before it is material.

This is so Hard because we are deeply social and gravitate FROM THE BEGINNING to being aligned with some kind of system and no matter what we believe, WE BELIEVE SOMETHING. IMO we could possibly take this factor to a conscious place and determine how we will be aligned. You have to somehow step outside and step up into thinking about how to manage the FACT of being in a necessary <CONTEXT> Context is the "level" or frequency and state of perception in this field of information.

For instance, the gross physical is a context. IMO it is the effect and if we are caught in this context, the operating principles appear very real. From a different context such as what we call the etheric, all seems much less dense and malleable. People like Joe DispenzA SAYING WE HAVE TO BECOME "NO BODY, NO TIME, NO PERSONAE" IS THAT LESS DENSE PERSPECTIVE OUTSIDE THE PHYSICAL CONTEXT.

I am interested with Sonia Barrett about how the time and "expiration" program dates us and ages us into death. This is totally new ground. IMO it is less about the "problems" we are told to focus on (though they are significant. They are significant because we COULD easily deal with hunger, poverty, and all the ills by not infighting over resources and the material "boundaries" and we DO NOT). The challenge is dis- identifying with the "problems" as being imposed amd MORE about changing the point of our perspective. WE have created this matrix. We have proliferated a program by sharing it one to the next and by both accepting that programs RUN this experience AND how do we manage PROGRAMMING, THAT is the POINT IMO.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/EMnACFqmwno[/youtube]
maggie

Post by maggie »

I am listening to PMH Atwater this pm.... she is 80 and is as vital as can be. Some may recall her from her researches and many books?

Off Topic
A Manual for Developing Humans Paperback – March 20, 2017
https://www.amazon.com/Manual-Developin ... 1937907473

review

Like author P.M.H. Atwater, I have been around this realm of existence for more than 80 years and have seen many changes in how people function and operate – some apparently good, some apparently bad. Overall, I would say the bad now significantly outweigh the good and that’s why we are seeing so much turmoil, so much flux, so much disorder, so much chaos in the world today. However, Dr. Atwater is quick to remind me and other readers that there is a paradox involved with all changes, so that the “bad” may be for our betterment, while the “good” may really be to our detriment, at least in the short run. She cautions against “either/or” judgment and is convinced that there is no such thing as good and evil, not as we are taught. “Life is inherently paradoxical,” she offers, discussing many of life’s paradoxes throughout the book, such as “the smarter we get, the dumber we are becoming.”

Most of us view death as a very negative experience, but as Atwater found out, there’s a paradox here, too, since her three “deaths” served her in a very positive way. They awakened her to a new reality. “Once back after my encounters with death, I continued to operate from ‘realms of radiance’ to the extent that every day events and decisions lost significance,” she explains. “The wisdom I returned with became more as stumbling blocks than guideposts (another paradox) until I regained my ability to discern differences – the contrast between ‘here’ and ‘there’ – between a practical application in the physical world and what I knew to be true in the greater worlds of spirit.”

This book touches upon every conceivable subject relating to the human experience – intelligence, intuition, dreams, auras, synchronicity, health, nutrition, emotions, fears, pain, parenting, sex, soul mates, science, racism, terrorism, prophesies, planets, feminism, justice, politics, economics, messiahs, catastrophes, solar cycles, free will, death, enlightenment, quantum medicine, orgone energy, you-name-it and Atwater has some very interesting and intriguing ideas about it. I would have titled the book, “An Encyclopedia of Being.”

What I especially liked about this book is that many of the thoughts I have had about some of these subjects were put into words and thereby became more meaningful to me as I saw those words. I usually found myself nodding assent at various ideas.

“Everything in life moves toward its opposite.” This is another interesting paradox. “It is not the strengths of any given business or relationship that draws us ...it is their flaws,” Atwater writes. “Whatever problem or flaw that exists within ourselves that we are working on or need to work on, will draw us to a situation that exhibits the same flaw. Our outer life matches our inner life...”

Atwater’s son once asked her he is supposed to recognize truth. Her reply: “When everyone agrees with each other, and there is no dissent, run for the nearest door and get out. All you have found is illusion. But when you find paradox of unity in opposition, stay as long as you can and learn as much as you can. You have found truth.”

The book ends with a discussion of life’s greatest paradox, one involving love.
Off Topic
It's the third book PMH Atwater was told to write during her third near-death experience. Based entirely on threes, each section covers the conscious, subconscious, and super-conscious aspects of the topic – every topic – for the Manual contains the basics for becoming fully human. For the Manual contains the basics of every level of life ─ from how to use your mind, develop and use intuition, understand color, sex, relationships, children, how to take out-of-body trips, interact with spirit beings, meditate, bend time, and rethink money. Aliveness jumps from every page ─ soil, rocks, mountains, vegetation, the air we breathe, our planet, our solar system, our universe ─ even electricity and energy itself, along with the VOID (the ultimate cradle of creation). Each of six main parts is separated by thought form drawings. What she learned from 80 years of living and challenging every aspect of living is inter-woven into what “ The Voice Like None Other” showed her how to do. A Manual for Developing Humans is filled with surprises.

PMH is the author of 15 books. She has been researching the near-death phenomenon since 1978, and is considered a world authority on the subject.
[youtube]https://youtu.be/ZpESRRfViDQ[/youtube]
Off Topic
Children of the Fifth World: A Guide to the Coming Changes in Human Consciousness

Aired Sunday, 29 May 2016, 2:00 PM ET

..... discussion with P.M.H. Atwater about the new crystal children incarnating and what challenges they face and abilities they are bringing with them.

The past 30 years have seen a quantum leap in the intuitive, creative, and abstract-thinking abilities of children as well as an unprecedented rise in incidences of ADHD, dyslexia, and autism spectrum disorders. As P. M. H. Atwater explains, we are witnessing evolution at work. The changes in consciousness and brain function evident in these “new kids” signal the widespread emergence of the Fifth Root Race and, fortuitously, coincide with our transition into the Fifth World.

Providing a resource for parents and new kids themselves, Atwater explains what is happening to our species and our world—from neurological changes and climate upheavals to the drive to be constantly “connected” through screen-based technology and the unnecessary widespread use of drug therapies. Sharing individual case histories underscoring the traits of the new-child personality, she reveals how these children, born with universal consciousness encoded in their DNA, act as agents for world change by reflecting back every misguided aspect of business, politics, religion, entertainment, technology, and culture so we can’t ignore what needs to be repaired. Atwater shows how children labeled as autistic or otherwise “damaged” have enormous potential for greatness.
[youtube]https://youtu.be/zs5HmPk0TVU[/youtube]
Off Topic
The New Children and the Coming of the Fifth World :
Director: Julia Degan | Producer: Ozark Mountain Publishing, Inc
Genre: Talks | Produced In: 2007 | Story Teller's Country: United States

PMH Atwater, L.H.D. is one of the original researchers in the field of near death studies, having begun her work in 1978. Today, her contribution to the field is considered as one of the best. This talk explores evolution, the human family, and addressing today's children along with their place in our rapidly changing world. She has written seven books on her findings: "Coming Back to Life", "Beyond the Light", "Future Memory", "Children of the New Millennium", "The Complete Idiot's Guide to Near-Death Experiences", "The New Children and Near-Death Experiences" and "We Live Forever".
http://www.cultureunplugged.com/documen ... ifth-World
maggie

Post by maggie »

PMH is talking about the cycle now where we are COMPLETING the cyclic tasks of the 5th Root Race. This is a wayshowing toward the 6th Root Race coming in the future. This is not a repetition of her other lectures which IMO is a tell of a great teacher.....

[youtube]https://youtu.be/PhufwiSgxZk[/youtube]

This is a "take" on the description of the root races....
Off Topic
Part II

H.P. Blavatsky In my attempt to periodize Indian history in terms of its Pre-vedic, Post-vedic, Trans-vedic Mega-Cycles, alone the ‘Indus Valley Civilization’ we know falls in to the first pre-vedic category, and we are then already in the proto-historical times of the Bronze Age. Are the so called Dravidians the originators of the Indus Valley Civilization? Are they autochthonous to the subcontinent? Or should their origins be sought in the Proto-Elamite, the Sumerian, the Proto-Saharan? All in haze and maze!! When we trace it backwards in pre-history, then to the geological times, where can the search of origins end? This endlessness forces me to penetrate into the archetypal, quantum regions of the sub-atomic ergo the sub-psychic timespace regions I have touched upon above and found it was helpful to try the route of the ‘Seven Root Races’ via Helena Blavatsky’s Secret Doctrine; thus one leaves behind the linear time and enters the mythological the mystic and occult sense of timelessness one with the endless cycles of human past and human future. Stretching across the geological and cosmological times, Blavatsky gives us the story of five root races, leaving open the scope of the sixth and seventh. Who know if they will ever come, if there is future, Time or timelessness? And if these root races are true only to her own private occult world?

The five of these root races, to be very brief, are: (1) Polarians (2) Hyperboreans (3) Lemurians (4) Atlanteans (5) Aryans. The 6th and the 7th Root Races are still in the womb of the future and evolution, on which we can of course dare some speculations, as we do below which is the ad vantage of taking this Blavatsky route.

The Polarians were primarily spiritual (Astral/Etheric), did not even manifest except as vibrations at some chakra levels, and did not leave any physical remains, may be the first involuted state of the Quantum Brahman! Also the Hyperboreans were non-physical and etheric; in the devas category or of the Superman who were Spirit, they were sometimes identified with the Ultima Thule of the nineteenth century Western occult teachings.

Map of Lemria The Lemurians were the first species with partial physical bodies. They were described as a race of three eyed giants and inhabited a "lost continent" of Lemuria which is believed to have been somewhere the Indian and Pacific oceans now are located. The Lemerians are generally identified as the root or the archetype of the Dravidian race. Their origins and downfall are linked to destruction when their continent sank beneath the 'sea' due to natural cataclysm a gigantic tsunami. The event holds such an unfading fascination for the Dravidian collective memory, it reappears in the Sangam era literature of the Tamil language, they speak of three or four Sangams, which are royal assemblages of great poets and savants running up to thousands of years! The venues had to be shifted as each previous ones were lost to natural cataclysm, so the sangams may not have been individual events but faded memories of ages. What should we make out of a royal assemblage that lasts say for three thousand years! And there is recurring mention in the Dravidian collective memory and subconscious of the lost Kumari Kandam; this may have been south of Sri Lanka in the Indian Ocean, and some read this ‘Kumari’ as south of ‘Kanya Kumari’ and others as far as ‘Sumer’ connecting Dravidians both with the mid-eastern and Indus Valley civilizations.

Map of Atlantis The fourth root race Atlanteans are generally considered to have had great occult and/or technological powers, and inhabited the lost continent of Atlantis, which was destroyed due to their abuse of psychic powers. Atlantis also had a great civilization like the Lemuria, some scholars think it sunk as late as at the end of last Ice Age which may be 12000 or 18000 years ago when the polar regions of the Arctic was warm and sea levels were low when Asia remained connected to Americas and Africa to Asia, the latter joining with Australia so the human migration from Africa and the Asian migration to Americas could take the easy land route. Also Plato's description of the Atlantis in his Critias might indicate its existence at a later age, but others interpret Atlantis could have been a long long time ago, still others think the sunken Atlantis could have been the continent of Laurentio, an older avatar of American continent eons away; Atlanteans and Lumerians may have existed in similar or overlapping times, some of the esoteric writings even speak of the nuclear war of the ancient times between a possible 'Empire of the Rama' and the Atlanteans, which is what might brought about the destruction of the latter.

Blavatsky teaches that these Atlanteans were the ancestors of the fifth root race, the Aryans of her times, and these Aryans have existed here on the earth for a hundred thousand years! Aryans are the Indo-European speakers. Like today English has spread the world over, Indo-European once spread much of Eurasia from the Saptha Sindhu to ‘Ireland’ which is the Anglicization of ‘Arya-land’! Proof of the Indo-Aryan language family is established in some sort of common parentage to all the languages in this vast Eurasian space in the Indo-European speaking peoples, to which belongs the Eastern group or the ‘Satam (100) branch’ of Sanskrit, Avestha, Uralics, Slav, Baltics, and the Western ‘Centum (100) branch’ of Latin, Greek, Germanics, Celtic, etc. Could the cultural interactions of the historical times have brought about this common bond among so many languages? The existence of a Prot-Indo-European (PIE) with an incredible common fund of lexical and grammatical bonding during the millennia that had developed no writing and restricted human movement is no commonsense. So could it have been because these language groups lived together in some long historical past like the Arctic Home as Bal Gangadhar Tilak and the Airyanəm Vacjah suggest? Or is it because they shared some intimate common past in some root race like that of the Atlantis which Blavatsky wants us to believe, with some sort of collective subconscious or archetypal memory? Where in human body is our memory located? Is memory like our soul non-local? Is it transmitted through some non-local morphic or morphogenetic means as Rupert Sheldrake seemed to have found out? Is trans-temporal non-local communication possible as happens in subatomic cosmos?

This fifth root race of the ‘theosophical Aryans’ and those of the 'Aryan invasion theory' should not be thrown into the same pot. While the third and the fourth root races destroyed each other or got destroyed in nature's cataclysms, the theosophical Aryans of the fifth root race are the carriers of civilization completing its human and planetary girdle. While it must again be underscored that the proto Indo-Aryans of the ancient world and the twentieth century 'Aryan myth' of the Western group that flared up in the Nazi holocaust are happenings millennia apart and were totally different cups of tea, both the Eastern and the Western groups must be seen as having completed their civilizational missions: with the Indo-Aryans of South Asia it was called 'Sanskritization' which by and large embraced the whole Indian subcontinent and then broadened in the ‘civilizing and spiritualizing advances’ through Buddhism that brought nearly the whole of Southeast Asia, Sino-Nipponic North Asian and the Mongol-Tartaric central Asian within its civilizational perimeter which then was crippled by the aggressive spread of Islam. Similarly, a tide of what may be called rationalization and modernization, industrialization and democratization, went off from the Western Aryan branch that has by now engulfed the entire planet, so we can now see the phenomenon of globalization as the harbinger of the coming unified world civilization.

This civilizational accomplishment of the fifth root race understandably is also perceived as ‘colonialism’ and ‘imperialism’ and the ‘Western domination’, climax of whose postcolonialist articulation is the Aryan invasion theory and such other racialist theories. But let us be clear that the term 'Aryan' is perceived and interpreted differently in the theosophical and postcolonialist narratives. Theosophy is a wisdom religion, insists on the scientific corroboration of its doctrines, it is yoking of science and religion in the glory of human spirit, the European expansion of the modern period has brought about the convergence of humanity in the global village within a virtually common world language and communication network – call it modernization, aryanization, civilization, whatever! The theosophical Aryan fifth root race I for one believe has done its job.

Sixth root race: NEO-LEMURIA? In theosophical writings this root race remains vaguely identified with America, not in the restricted sense of the United States but of the NEW WORLD of the Americas of the age discovery whose symbol is the Statue of Liberty encompassing the coming sixth root race of the Aquarian New Age. It is the unfolding racio-spiritual expression of a ‘postmodern world order’ not on the animal instinct of FORCE and nuclear weapons but the psychological unity of the totalized human race; this sixth root race has the calling to bring about such a nuclear weapon-free Global PEACE Order, since it like the Lemurians has the opening of a third eye, indicating group consciousness and telepathic rapport, high intelligence and intuitive skills, combined with numerous other possibilities and potentialities of the Aquarian New Age and its unfolding holistic planetary consciousness. In this context we have mentioned above the names of the great evolutionary futurists like Teilhard and Sri Aurobindo, and such notions as planetization, noosphere, the Omega of the converging World Mind as well as the descent of the Supramental. This formulation, very innovative and forward looking then remains now challenged if not threatened as the future of nanotech, cyborgs, genetic engineering, transhumanism and the Singularity seems like drastically overtaking any theosophical version of a coming sixth root race. What happened to Lemuria and Atlantis will be repeated is still an open question.http://institutespiritualsciences.org/b ... cestwo.php
maggie

Post by maggie »

I always felt CERTAIN that our bodies are really truly the sacred technology.
"Ascension intelligence is about self realizing wholeness, holiness, perfection and compassion......." according to William Henry.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/4lIJZGj4IWg[/youtube]
maggie

Post by maggie »

I do invite anyone with personal reflections to share here.

This thread is helpful to me because it is assisting my grok of how to have a better "time" in my own life.

I learned something form the "feedback" I received on a site where people post reviews of massage therapists through Fredericks Marketing https://www.hirefrederick.com/massage-marketing. People do leave critiques. One person said literally that my massage "sucked" and that they should get some better therapists. My overall rating is 85% but my boss had to share the negative comments. I know I have been doing as well as possible with meeting clients needs. It still was hard to hear the massages were felt to be poor. it I still carried the feeling of "not being liked".

But I processed the ego bit and was not letting myself be "put down" by my own inner criticizer. Then I went on remebering to let myself be "just fine as I am", feeling deliberately my warm wrap around peace like a blanket. The last two days were full of recommitment to provide deeper pressure when requested (one complaint) and to always remember I intend to give great massage therapy and well, the rest will be what it is....

The funny bit is that I made great tips the last two days. Tips are a double edged sword if one correlates success with amounts tipped. Again, I feel tempted to take this as affirmation. this ignoring the appearances is very challenging. But the way I feel when I wrap myself all around with a peace that is unconditional, the better I feel. Physically I feel very well even though I had several clients today.

I also had another example of the "peace blanket".
Two days ago my slightly chubby dog chased a squirrel into a culvert when we were walking. It is not a large culvert. Megan was actually crawling apparently to get through and went in 100 feet or more under the road. On the other end, rocks had washed in and blocked the passage. She whined and would not back out. I walked home and got a flashlight very tempted to catastrophize and hate that the roadside was very muddy and I'd have to get in the muck. I knew better and pulled the blanket of peace around me. I immersed myself. Then I crawled down and shined the flashlight and Megan backed out all filthy. We went home and I washed off the mud and the niggling fear triggered by her possibly being stuck never developed nay stress reaction....

I washed my clothes with stain remover and all is well. I appreciate this warm snuggly peace that is waiting all the time to be worn. I don't know what it is but it is all good and all powerful and very personal.

Return to “Science (Spirituality)”