Truth and understanding is forever the lovely, the good and the expanding

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift."
-Albert Einstein
maggie

Re: Truth and understanding is forever the lovely, the good and the expanding

Post by maggie »

Pretty soon I will be gardening. I am expecting that the same process that has aided me so much will help me hunker down in the chores. This reality around me is full of mutual aid.

I have a freind Linda, whom I've been meeting off and on for 20 plus years. She is the kind of friend who can just pick up where we left off. She is also Aquarian in natal character and we skip way past mundane when we meet. Our communication immediately dives under the surface. We energize one another. Maybe too much which means we need lots of not meeting hehe.

Yesterday I ran into her and its been over ayear since that happened. When I saw her, I knew she could help me with her wide span of acquaintances in our community. I had noticed my hot water hearter is leaking. I asked about a relaible plumber and that led to her brother and Linda coming over today. As her brother was installing a new heater, we chatted.

In a couple of weeks she wants to go to West Virginia. She needs away to get there and has a friend driving back. It just came up naturally that the woman whose pets I am fostering, Libby, who is now in West Virginia wants her car that she had to leave here in town. She had a serious accident In April, the last time she could drive. In July after surgery and rehab she moved in with her daughter in West Virginia. Now she is getting her mobility back but time and money issues made it impossible for her daughter to come with her so far. Then there are other complications for her....

I am pretty sure Linda will drive her car. They are figuring it all out.
Bill put my hot water in and I paid him a really fair price for both of us. He will probably come back and help with other odd handijobs.
What are the odds that such a series of win/win/win coincidences could be random? More and more the fruits of my beliefs are tasting sweet and I am sharing just so people might feel my assurance in the ease of practice of happiness.

I am suggesting a longer series of discussion from Sheldon Moore. I researched some of his assertions about the binary suns. He is sharing verifiable information from scholarship that is available to study. I found verification concerning the calanders in stone, binary star systems and other assertions. I hear that he makes these ideas very clear.

It is true that he is presenting a model but the model is based on holy science. I believe that holy science is being made readily available because it is the timing. But we have to put it in our awareness and cogitate the implictaions then DO something about it. Doing something includes reaching out to divine and insisting on beauty by our choices.

Joe Dispenza says that "information is for the mind." Certain information just rings true for me. It stirs my soul as I get thrills all over thinking about and hearing certain teachings. Joe Dispenza suggests that information is important as it pumps up conviction to practice. The practice that I have been doing is just what is suggested, to FEEL my "soul" energy. I know without doubt that I exist WAY beyond the body. However, I just LOVE having the body. I feel such assurance that all IS well and SEE it good and lovely and magical now and right here. Then it is in my tiny sphere where I live.

Joe Dispenza says experience is for the body. IMO we are now being encouraged to play with "realty creating" including working with the body because the biody id literally at hand. This is a very maleable reality and the miraculious can appear. Slow and steady in seeming linear time is needing more focus. Our commitment to practice is essential and IMO it is what we may receive help to do by all the teachings we may hear.

A lot of conscious effort in the thought realm is just plain necessary. WE could also be agreeing NOT to have any input. We could agree to act out any number of agendas offered. Unconscious reactivity is a default we inherit and we have to understand and agree INSTEAD to become neutral and still and all that is said about ZERO point.

Because reality BEGINS in the subtle realm which is of qualitative nature, it really IS importnat that we FEEL happy if that is a goal to see happiness. In this experience, we are creating the qualities that we FEEL and LOVE ON. The expression will just necessarily display what qualities we value. That is SO awesome. I saw it today loud and clear that I value friendship and mutual aid.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/sm_qPajijxE[/youtube]
maggie

Post by maggie »

I appreciate Tobias Lars. He is always willing to share his process and changes he experiences.He talks about blow back from being hard and dogmatic towards others. I can really relate as this has been me many days hehe. there is a thin line between sharing and overbearing.....

Pushing others is really contraindicated and says more about our own judgement and fear IMO than our wise council. I love it that we are all in just right timing for our own purposes. This is honoring of our free will.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/zONJsMN80yw[/youtube]

The whole reason that we "push" IMO is out of a lack of humility about our position. IMO we just don't know anything. We don't know what "Creator" is intending or about other being's journey. IMO we don't even know much of self/SELF. IMO the attempt to control and "make something happen" is because there is a belief that something is 'wrong". This pressure and angst will make us vulnerable to the "darkside" of manipulation and ends justifying means (though well intentioned perhaps, still misguided.)

If anything, trying to be the savior is a heavy trap. I have seen so many people just deranged by the power trip that develops.
It goes along with the whole victim/perpetrator/savior model of entrapment in a never resolving cycle.
IMO along with Tobias there is nothing wrong... all is just unfolding....
IMO if we TRULY embrace this perfection within which can be seen only close up in a small reality bubble at most IMO, we relax and we become much more beneficial and move towards harmelessness.

I learned this inner body awakening process from him and it is helpful. He mentions it in his video.
Off Topic
Inner Body Awakening –
This is an enjoyable, easy and comforting method for becoming more aware of our Inner Body. The Inner Body also known as the Etheric Body is an exact duplicate of our ideal physical body. This Etheric Body is what leaves our physical bodies when we have an out of body experience or pass on to our next existance. The Inner Body is what creates, feeds, and heals our physicalbodies. Contacting and truly feeling and inhabiting this Inner Body assists in us being comfortable in and being able to relax & enjoy our bodies. People have reported whole new relationships and healings with their bodies by doing just this simple method.

Our bodies are miracle healing machines. How do the cells know where to stop growing when healing a wound or a cut? How can our bodies so perfectly rebuild themselves?

There is an ‘Inner Body’ an energy etheric blueprint that the physical cells are being directed by when healing or replacing cells. Cancer is an obvious time when the ‘blueprint’ is no longer instructing the cells when to stop growing and they are replicating out of order.

This ‘Etheric Body’ is the body we astral travel in when we have ‘out of body experiences’. It is also the ‘perfected body’ that leaves us at death. It’s the ageless beautiful ideal body that we have in ‘heaven’. Wow, sounds good doesn’t it? Why can’t we have this body here and now?

WE CAN…if we actively connect and contact our Inner body we can assist and co-operate with our bodies at a much higher level. Most of us today simply allow the body to do what it does unconsciously, outside of our awareness. The body performs – digestion, cell repair, healing, cleaning, lymphatic system circulation, heart beat, etc. without us being consciously aware of it. But there are Yogi’s that can stop their hearts, cease their breathing, do ‘miraculous’ healings and they are in conscious awareness of their bodies’ inner functions. The Inner Body Awakeningmethod helps us to become more in touch with our inner bodies. It will keep us healthier, looking and feeling younger, and it feels really good. But careful because if this gets around we’ll start putting the cosmetics companies out of business!

METHOD:
- Feel your hands, feel each finger, each finger tip, the palm, the top, every detail, feel the energy of your hands. Feel the Inner body blueprint start to energize, tingle, vibrate in your hands. Feel your ‘inner hands’. Now do the same with your feet. Feel the Energy Body of your feet. In reflexology we have pressure points in our hands and feet that connect with all the rest of our bodies, including our internal organs. This is why we start with our hands and feet when connecting to our Inner Energy Etheric Body.

-When you have connected with your inner hands and feet slowly let this awareness of your Inner Body spread to the rest of your body. Just let it come, let it happen. Don’t push it. Just ‘notice’, just ‘sense’ yourinner body. Keep allowing this.

-Image in (imagine) the body you would love, that would feel good to you. Let it form in your imagination.

- now feel as if this perfect-comfortable-enjoyable body is inside you, just under the surface of your physical body. Feel it as a ‘perfect blueprint’ of your body.

-eventually you may find your whole body ‘pulsing’, ‘vibrating’, ‘humming’ with your attention on the Inner body.

-Let yourself ‘bathe’ in this Inner Body energy for as long as you feel comfortable.

Suggestion: after you have the energy moving and are feeling your Inner Body, you can place your attention on particular spots in your body that you would like to ‘heal’, energize, assist in coming back into full cooperation and functioning with the rest of your body. This is a very powerful way to assist the natural healing power of the body. As we are learning, good doctors don’t ‘heal’ us, but simply assist the body to heal itself.

copyright (c) 2010 Tobias Lars
maggie

Post by maggie »

I listened to a Buddha at the Gas Pump talk with Paul Selig. He channels guidance that is geared to help humans with "realization" which Selig states is not a "convenient teaching for the personality". When he channels he dictates and it is quite odd that he repeats all statements twice. It sounds sort of weird.
Off Topic
Paul Selig is considered to be one of the foremost spiritual channels working today. In his breakthrough works of channeled literature author and medium Paul Selig has recorded an extraordinary program for personal and planetary evolution as humankind awakens to its own divine nature.

Paul was born in New York City and received his master’s degree from Yale. A spiritual experience in 1987 left him clairvoyant. As a way to gain a context for what he was beginning to experience he studied a form of energy healing and began to “hear” for his clients. Described as “a medium for the living,” Paul’s unique abilities have been featured on ABC News Nightline, Fox News, the Biography Channel series The UneXplained, Gaiam TV’s Beyond Belief and the documentary film Paul & The Word.

Paul offers channeled workshops internationally. He serves on the faculty of The Omega Institute, The Kripalu Center and the Esalen Institute. Also a noted playwright and educator, he served on the faculty of NYU for over 25 years. He directed the MFA in Creative Writing Program at Goddard College for many years, and he now serves on the college’s Board of Trustees. He lives in New York City where he maintains a private practice as an intuitive and conducts frequent livestream seminars.

Books:
I Am the Word: A Guide to the Consciousness of Man’s Self in a Transitioning Time
The Book of Love and Creation: A Channeled Text Audio version
The Book of Knowing and Worth: A Channeled Text
The Book of Mastery: The Mastery Trilogy: Book I
The Book of Truth: The Mastery Trilogy: Book II
[youtube]https://youtu.be/Vsl9wByZhxc[/youtube]

I plan to listen to the podcast below:

http://inspirenationshow.com/inspire-13 ... f-mastery/
Off Topic
what we’re here for, where we’re going, what it all means, and why in the world “evil” in quotes even exists.
Plus we’ll talk about what it means to be a channel and clairvoyant, and to do work that one never signed up for, or maybe one did.
Key Topics:
What was the spiritual awakening that occurred in 1987?
How did transmissions begin to come through.
How Paul can be resistant to transmissions and what it means.
How much can Paul keep up with the teachings from his guides .
What it means to remind us of who we are at the level of expression
What the divine principle of who we are or the logos of humanity really is.
What the collective agreement is we’re all living under.
Why the goal —according to the guides—is not about happiness, which is really about contentment, which is resting in the known.
Why the guides would prefer to move us into joy…and most importantly that this is all school and that we’re here to learn.
Why it’s not about rose-colored glasses, but really about truth.
Why thinking it’s all good or dark brings us more into alignment with the dark.
Why you cannot be the light and hold another in darkness
Why judgment is fear.
What it means to live on a planet with war, and what that means.
Who is the ‘small self’ versus who we ‘truly are’?
Why they say fear doesn’t exist to the true self or the eternal self.
What it means by ‘How one serves is how one is most truly realized as their true self’ .
What it means to be in service.
What’s the most important teaching coming through for Paul.
What’s the importance of not making choices based in fear.
How does one know who they truly are and work on who you truly are.
How do we get how ‘valuable’ we truly are.
What ‘I am Here, I am Here, I am Here’?
What are the three divine attunements ?
What it means that the book is a transmission (and what is the energy in both channeling and this book?)
Why channeling for Paul is really taking dictation.
A special message the guides have for all of us —Paul Channel’s and it’s fascinating to hear the guides speaking through him—http://inspirenationshow.com/inspire-13 ... f-mastery/
maggie

Post by maggie »

This is my MOST favorite teacher about being an earth pilgrim
Satish Kumar
Off Topic
Worms Are, Therefore I Am
Perhaps the reason that we do not get enough enlightenment these days is because we do not take the time to sit under a tree.

To be an Earth Pilgrim is to revere Nature as our sacred home, and see all our life as a sacred journey to become at one with ourselves, with others and with Nature. The starting point for being an Earth Pilgrim is humility in the face of Nature’s immense generosity and unconditional love. Take the apple tree. We eat the fruit that has been freely given -- and finding a bitter pip, we spit it out. Here the pip immediately starts to cooperate with Nature. The soil provides hospitality for the seed, which is nourished by the rain and the sunshine. Soon the pip has literally grounded itself and realised itself as another tree bearing innumerable apples and countless pips. When people ask me about reincarnation, I point to the apple tree. And when offering its fruit, the apple tree does not discriminate between human and animal, educated and uneducated, between black or white, man and woman, young and old. All are equal, and all receive.

Over the past century, we have struggled to rid the world of many -isms: imperialism and the rule of one people over another; sexism and the subjugation of women by men. But one mighty -ism still remains: species-ism, by which humanity claims the right of domination over the rest of creation. Yet the Earth is a community, where no one species is inferior or superior. All species are our kith and kin, as St Francis appreciated when he reached out to Sister Water and Brother Fire. In our modern world, the assertion of human superiority has been reinforced by the misperception that we are somehow separate from Nature, that the environment is something outside of us. But the root of the word Nature is from the Latin to be born -- just like the Nativity -- and when we are born we become part of Nature. Instead of the arrogance of Descartes’ ‘I think, therefore I am’, we need to broaden our horizons. Without our parents, our friends as well as distant strangers, our lives would be impossible -- so ‘You are, therefore I am’. And without Nature, we could not live -- and so we should truly say ‘the Earth is, therefore I am’. Gerald Manley Hopkins praised the less lovely parts of Nature: "long live the weeds and the wilderness yet", he wrote. As a gardener, I have a particular debt of gratitude towards the humble worm, so I say "long live the worms" and make my own declaration of dependence, "The worms are, therefore I am."
http://www.awakin.org/read/view.php?tid=728
--Satish Kumar
Off Topic
Soul man
Satish Kumar has spent much of his life walking the Earth to spiritually connect with nature; now he wants environmentalists and all of us to forget gloomy predictions and follow in his footsteps. John Vidal reports

It sounds like a tale from a more innocent and idealistic age. Forty-six years ago, when he was 19, Satish Kumar was sitting in a southern Indian cafe with a friend when they heard that 90-year-old English philosopher Bertrand Russell was going to prison as a protest against the spread of nuclear weapons. As Kumar tells it, the two companions were so impressed by Russell's commitment to non-violence and civil disobedience, and so appalled at the potential destructive power of the weapons, that they "talked and talked" about what they could do.

In the end, Kumar, who had been trained, as a wandering Jain monk, to revere nature, but who had run away from the monastery to become a disciple of Vinoba Bhave, Gandhi's spiritual successor, vowed with his companion to set off on a peace walk to the four corners of the nuclear world - Washington, London, Paris and Moscow - as an act of protest and non-violence.

Thirty months and 8,000 miles later, carrying no passport or money and having no idea what would happen when he finished, Kumar ended up at John F Kennedy's grave in the US. The pilgrimage was over and, on one level, there was nothing to show for their effort. The world had more nuclear weapons than ever, and Kumar and his companion had worn out dozens of pairs of shoes.

But while for many people the idea of walking around the world carrying a simple message was an irrational, illogical and wholly unrealistic exercise, it has proved to have had great influence in Britain, where Kumar then settled. He has now spent 35 years in Devon teaching many of the world's leading thinkers about the necessity for ecological and spiritual values, as well as editing the magazine Resurgence. His insistence that reverence for nature needs to be at the heart of the world's political and social debate is the counterpoint to the insistent mantra of economic "realism" advocated and practised by government, environment groups and authorities.

Kumar has no time for realists. "Is my approach unrealistic?" he asks. "Look at what realists have done for us. They have led us to war and climate change, poverty on an unimaginable scale, and wholesale ecological destruction. Half of humanity goes to bed hungry because of all the realistic leaders in the world. I tell people who call me 'unrealistic' to show me what their realism has done. Realism is an outdated, overplayed and wholly exaggerated concept."

Instead, he seeks to learn from nature, which he calls his guide and cathedral. "Nature is realistic, and I would say that man is the only being who is not," he says. "Who else goes to bed hungry? Not the snakes or the tigers or any other animal. Nature does not need 'realistic' Tescos or Monsantos to feed themselves. Our system of 'realistic' business leadership has totally failed."

Kumar argues that the spiritual aspect of the environment is what has been lost in the great debate about the way we live, and that the broad environment movement has not understood the power of concepts such as love and reverence, which are not to be confused with religion, he insists. "The environment movement here is very logical and analytical. But it is driven by doom, gloom and disaster."

People look at nature from a very utilitarian point of view and see what is good for them only, he says, and seek to manage it rather than protect it. "I want to move people to a more experiential philosophy of the natural world," he says. "That way you can protect it." He sees no reason why governments and authorities should not be driven by philosophies of reverence to nature rather than violence to it.

"Social systems can be changed," Kumar insists. "The ones we have now are not very old. The trouble is we are driven by fear and so we take panic decisions, like opting for nuclear power. At the moment, our culture is of violence - to nature, animals, people, ourselves. We are not protecting nature these days so much as managing it without knowing it. If you want to protect it, go out in it."

Kumar has never given up his wanderings. In 1986, he walked 2,000 miles around Britain; in 1997, he walked to the sacred mount Kailash in Tibet. He quotes German philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche's view that you should "never trust a thought that didn't come by walking". Kumar says: "When you walk, you are in touch with the earth, with nature, the wasps, the insects, everything. In a car or a train or a plane, you are disconnected. You walk to connect yourself."

His walk around Britain convinced him that these islands were among the most beautiful in the world, despite the damage being done. His own best loved patch is Dartmoor, between his home in north Devon and the Schumacher college in Totnes that he founded and where he is programme director. "Dartmoor is home," he says. "I have been going there for 40 years. Every year, I am surprised to find something new. You do not need to go to the Himalayas or lake Baikal. On your own doorstep are the most extraordinary places. The ordinary is the extraordinary here. When my wife asked what I would like to do for my birthday, I said I only wanted to go to Dartmoor. When I want inspiration or new thinking, I go there."

On Friday, he will be seen on the moor in all four seasons in a Natural World programme on BBC2. If the film shows slightly less of him in the summer months, it's because the camera team had him in the middle of a stream when he fell and broke his ankle. It delayed everything for six weeks. "They were very accommodating, lovely people", he says.

What has he learned in England? "That there is an enormous spiritual and scientific heritage that we are ignoring. People such as [artist] William Morris, [poet] Kathleen Raine in our own time, and others. Their heritage is that of the imagination. Economics must be put in its place, imagination should be at the forefront. We are tending to go only for the economics."

This imbalance between ecology and economy, he says, leaves people stressed and unhappy. "The happiest people I have seen in Britain, or anywhere, are those who live close to the land and people who use their hands - craftspeople. All over the world they transform the world. They effect transformation. People like [environmental sculptor] Andy Goldsworthy can take a leaf and transform it. They restore the dignity of work by hand."

Now he is seeking to sow the seeds of a new economy and politics by persuading some of the world's most radical environmental thinkers to give, and take, courses at Schumacher college. But the new times need new mantras.

"The French motto of 'liberté, egalité, fraternité' was relevant to the French revolution, but it is now outdated," he says. "There is no ecological dimension to it. And the new age 'mind, body, spirit' slogan is far too navel-gazing.

"We are looking for what I would call a new trinity, a "soil, soul, society" philosophy - soil for the environment, soul for the spiritual dimension, and society for the social justice that is essential."https://www.theguardian.com/environment ... /activists
Earth Pilgrim: A Year on Dartmoor, narrated by Satish Kumar here:
https://vimeo.com/130017834

These are long but great IMO

[youtube]https://youtu.be/MCW-qkbyezs[/youtube]

[youtube]https://youtu.be/qzGyidN1nqE[/youtube]
maggie

Post by maggie »

There are a few people in my life with whom I feel I can be open.

This week I had an encounter with one friend Angela that was disturbing. In converstaion with her, I heard she planned to support a march on Saturday organized around the protest of school violence related to guns. We agree that activism is important and that the issue has activated young people. We agree that the hope is for the next generation (and ongoing) be able to have input into their "world". We agree that empowerment is important.

We then hit very muddy ground where I feel I sunk in a bog of inability to communicate. That is because I am somewhat con flicted about where empowerment arises and apparently she is also and APPARENTLY it creates a friction that could lead to no friendship? I felt like WTF? Then I did back off to admit our friendship is more than thoughts and I admit mine are opinions and may all be wrong? But they don't seem wrong and that is where I am trying to work on myself to have more truth and that sense of inner peace that is IMO understanding.

Just as a back story, this friend is one who has always identified as a masculine gender. Way before the topic became social, she has sincerely felt like a man assigned as a female. This has always been socially difficult. She also became a devotee of Krshna Consciousness along with her partner, lived in a 3 person relationship which was not her choice exactly and then lost her partner Carol to cancer about 8 years ago. Being alone after losing one's partner is destabilizing for everyone.

She was hit also by her perceptions of herself as "vulnerable" because of sexuality. She has voiced the feeling of being afraid because there are "hill billies" with misogynist views and homophobic fears and she senses she might be threatened. She feels defensive.

She is deeply exploring the masculaine elements like honorable self protection and honorable protection of Others. She is exploring her "warrior" aspects and developed a passion for guns. She actually owns the kind of weapon that is used in some of the mass shootings. She has her issues. I have mine of course. I love her dearly as a being and it is so strange that perhaps we would SO disagree over things that are truly not IN OUR personal sphere.

We don't often discuss politics. Actually I am not really into politics as I see that as just a manufactured story line. What I am into is what characteristics lie behind the social expressions. I am into human development and I am committed to having a sovereign empowerment.

I have been interested in what some call conspiracy theories (like Angela does call them) such as the JFK assassination (the one that got ME started because of various factors), 9/11 (because for one thing, I could tell right off that Bush already knew about it at the time form his behavior at the classroom of children), Sandy Hook (because it was so glaringly WEIRD as an unfolding event). The stories in all these cases have volumes of different "facts" that are the "rabbit hole" kind of events we see discussed endlessly.

What became OBVIOUS is that Angela cannot bear to think the world could be being orchestrated on a vast scale of evil. She said that if she did believe there was a huge conspiracy orchestrating these events, she'd not want to live. It therefore appears she chooses to endorse that its all about the individuals presented as the culprits having low self esteem and hate. So, the solution is they should be prevented form having assault weapons. SO< hummm is this the party line being voiced by many due to the same big cognitive dissonace (that our 'leaders" collude with big eveil)? It is so heinous to even entertain that there could be a large well orchestrated plan to make us so fearful? It is enraging and so the messenger is dismissed?

Well maybe. However, Is it my business to disabuse Angela? How can I be sure I am correct? I CAN"T REALLY! Yet, I have an idea that to accept these wild eyed young men were capable of these manouvers AND the number of fails involved in procedure, in building strength, in the details that totally contradict are IMO staggering. Evidence in all these various psyops (yes, I see them as that) is not adding up to lone crazies.

That is MY belief:
There IS a HUGE well orchestrated plan to instill terror. This terror will be free floating and attach itself to various remedies offered. The agreement to accept these remedies will enable just about any plan offered. I accept this as an idea that is probable. Also, I insist that it MAY be irrelevant in the experience of becoming individually powerful. One can turn to a larger assurance despite the pressure to cower and seek refuge in safety at any cost.

What Angela said is that she broke off a freindship with someonme else who said "You have your head in the sand" when Angela refused to accept Sandy Hook could have been a psyop. She was also implying that I maight lose her friendship IMO. WOW!

OK! If this is the interpersonal state between friends, what to do?
The whole exercise is to refuse to be frightened and reactive despite the information available. Then there is the refusal to be divided from my friends by fear.

Actually this episode taught me even more about what direction I have chosen anyway.... just don't go there. It is my job to BE sovereign, not to persuade others how to BE. Clearing my own mind is a moment to moment necessity.

1. It is true that all these events are not in my personal sphere so are REALLY all hearsay. That means that I am not speaking from MY POV. iN MY EXPERIENCE, THE VIOLENCE IS JUST IN THE NEWS. If something happens in my life, I AM in a much different place and response ability. To be embroiled emotionally in an abstract condition is actually not healthy for my mind.

I will prepare myself to never be fooled by my own experience. That means to stay balanced, neither hypervigilant (paranoid) or without attention. I will continue to develop my discernment. I will insist the evil is not IN my experience. This is my right IMO on a subtle level that leads to manifestation in my reality bubble.

This is actually what I prize anyway: working dilligently according to my dharma understanding. I do think that there is a dharmic path through the dark woods and valley and shadow of death. It is based on a divine order IMO. It may have been twisted by egos but it still shines true and beautiful under materiality. I have faith in this over weaning "clarity" that may guide me "home".

2. If I believe there is a huge global conspiracy, then what CAN I do?

Again IMO it is to be the person who is not hateful, defensive and full of doubt.
I can become fearless. I can become VERY loving and compassionate for the INSANE misdirection and REFUSE to be a mindless, crazy sadistic OR Masochistic being out of defense and fear. I will not be made to give up my aspirations and my mantra. I will just focus even more on LOVE being the reality,

So, I can just let go this intellectual discussion of world events and just love this person Angela (and others I meet) and say in my heart and with my inner conviction "May all beings be happy. May all beings be free of suffering"

AND take on the idea that IMO may well hold an essence of power to act that is not diluted away by talk.
"To KNOW. To WILL. To DARE. To KEEP SILENT".

To me this does not mean that I stop writing or even speaking when I have something I want to say. I have as much right to an opinion as anyone in the world of opinion. But speech is quite tricky and mostly unnecessary. Also, it has become very apparent that my beliefs matter. This is tricky aslo. To dwell in negativity is adding it to the thought form collective.

Magical reality is a sword edge to walk.

My purpose is building my own inner sovereign mind and heart and I don't need agreement from convinced others to feel coherent (and flexible when something changes in my experience). I can just allow this "stuff" presented be what it is, as confusing, as maddening and as unresolvable as it appears to be. That is all I know today.

I like the phrase I mentioned above and think it has been used in various ways because it is pointing towRDS underlying principle of powerful effctiveness on the material plane. here are some ways it is viewed by others. I like reading others views knowing we each have entiitlement to our own POV.
Off Topic
Four Powers of the Magus
To Know, To Dare, To Will, To Keep Silent – the four powers of the Magus. While not Wiccan in origin, many Wiccans and Pagans integrate these rules into their magical practices. It’s not surprising really, since the influence of Ceremonial Magic and the Golden Dawn can be seen in many areas of Wicca.

To Know – Noscere in Latin. This rule tells us to strive for knowledge, and to apply the knowledge we have gained. We are to seek the truth, no matter how difficult the search or the revelations may be. This rule is associated with Air and intelligence.

To Dare – Auder in Latin. This rule tells us to question everything, even the truths we hold dear. Be courageous. Auder is associated with Fire and change.

To Will – Velle in Latin. This rule reminds you to focus your thoughts. You need to meditate on your goal, clearing your mind of anything that can distract you. This rule is associated with Water and emotion.

To Keep Silent – Tacere in Latin. Some say this rule is a reminder not to speak to others of your magical workings, lest they seek to undo them. To me, it means to know when to speak of what you know, and when to share your knowledge. I also see it as a reminder to know when to silence yourself so you can hear your inner voice. It also means to always watch what you say, for if you are truly disciplined, there is no need for insults and wasted words.https://silverlotus.net/wicca/magic/fou ... the-magus/
Off Topic
To know (sciere). This is a good one to start with, since you could argue that "to know" is the entire point of becoming a seer. When we sit down to scry or ask for a prophetic dream, we're hoping to get a peek into worlds beyond our everyday reality. (Or, more prosaically, to find out what's happening in the next room or next week.) All of the seer's work is done in the service of knowledge.

So, how do we cultivate this power? Well, the most obvious way is through learning. We learn through words and images, from teachers who have gone before us. While human beings have made great technological and social strides in a few thousand years, our basic mental and spiritual capacities don't appear to evolve so quickly--I'm sure there's nobody alive today who's smarter than Plato or more spiritually aware than the author of the Psalms. And what has worked for the ancients will most likely work today. So, part of "to know" is to recognize wisdom where its given and try not to reinvent the wheel. What's the saying artists have--learn the rules before you break 'em? For the seer this means studying and practicing the spiritual technologies that are available--the time-honored practices of meditation and prayer, for instance. Then adapt them if necessary.

We also gain knowledge through our own experiences. Moments of teaching occur throughout the day, and inspiration flashes through the synapses in milliseconds. But most of the time we're just too busy and distracted to give our full focus to these transmissions Seership is a way to set the process to slow motion. We put ourselves in a relaxed state and tell the universe, "Say it one more time. I'm listening." So ask yourself a few questions: Are you honoring the process of learning with your time and attention? Are you keeping good enough records, so that the insights you catch hold of won't easily be forgotten? Are you growing in self-awareness as you experience different visions and states?

Which brings us to what is certainly the hardest part of knowing: To know yourself. The questions associated with self-knowledge are even more difficult: Why do you want to be a seer? What will you do with knowledge once its acquired? They obviously don't have easy answers, but even if you can't answer them completely, it's helpful to keep them foremost in your mind. The power of knowledge is associated with the classical element of Air. When perfected, it gives you the ultimate perspective: a birds-eye view of yourself, your surroundings, and your place in the world. This alone sounds like it could be the work of a lifetime. But wait, there's more...

To will (velle).

A seer must be strong-willed. As a member of homo sapiens, you have an extremely powerful and marvelous piece of frontal lobe, that nonetheless has a tendency to overestimate its own importance. The conscious mind is so active that it would prefer to dominate every waking minute, leaving very little space for intuitive functioning. It takes a strongly developed will to demand that your normal way of seeing get the hell outta the way, and let your less-developed sixth sense have a turn at the window.

From this, the power of Fire, we derive the inspiration to do some really hard work--the proverbial fire under your ass, if you will. There is no "easy" method of divination--if there were, then everybody would be doing it. No matter how talented you are, you still have to hone the skills of single-pointed concentration and visualization. You have to overcome the tendency of the mind to wander to mundane things, and of all your conscious and unconscious desires to distract and deceive you. You have to have the will to do your practice even when you don't really feel like it or when other obligations are clamoring for your time.

To dare (audere).

This power is associated with the element of Water, which has a long, long history of being emblematic of the psychic arts. And with good reason: Elemental Water is the source of creativity, intuition, and connection. Even in the mundane world, we talk about "streams" of consciousness and "going with the flow"--sometimes an inspiration "springs" forth or we "pool" our ideas with others. Many traditional scrying devices (bowls, ponds, and wells) are tied to Water. (Even crystals were thought by the Greeks to be made of water, permanently frozen.) And the seer's practice of letting go--letting words and images float on by without attempting to direct them--is a watery skill.

But lest I make it sound like seership means drifting off into a gentle pool of soul-melting bliss, let's not forget that "daring" implies courage, not just happy abandon. Are you really ready to confront all the beasties that lurk in the dark reaches of your unconscious? Are you ready to start ringing the doorbells of the other denizens of the universe, which might just wanna pinch your l'il rosy cheeks...or not? Taking up this calling means giving up your fixations on safety, predictability, and objectivity. No one can promise you that you won't go crazy. Nobody can prove to you that you're not actually wasting your time with all this stuff. "To dare" means having the faith and the audacity to do a cannonball into the deep well of the mysterious. Wooooooo!

To keep silent (tacere).

Ah, yes, the ancient art of shutting your piehole. (Often said to be the most overlooked of the four.) Just as some strains of Hermeticism hold that Earth isn't a real element, some people evidently feel that silence isn't a real magical skill, to their great detriment. I'm sure you've seen the oversharer in action at your local psychic circle / coven / metaphysical group. There's almost invariably someone who's so eager to share their successes or brag about their newfound talents that they just end up alienating everyone and looking like a fool. Sometimes there's two or more of these folks and they spend the whole time one-upping each other (which at least spares other people the misery of conversing with them). Meanwhile, on the periphery you find the more mature practitioners, who don't talk about their abilities unless someone asks--and sometimes not even then.

But the purpose of magical silence isn't just to look inscrutable and cool--although that's definitely a fringe benefit. Resisting the temptation to chatter really can benefit your practice. In the ancient world, boasting about personal success was thought to draw the malediction of the evil eye or jealous spirits. Modern practitioners are more likely to say that blabbing too much will scatter the energy of your working or diminish your enthusiasm. At the very least, you can be sure that touting your skills will attract the wrong kind of attention, at least as far as your own psychic development is concerned. Some people will be outright dismissive, and this kind of skepticism isn't helpful in the early stages of learning the craft. On the other hand, some people will be way too into what you're doing; their neediness will feed your vanity and distract you from the work at hand. Allow a new practice to be nurtured in darkness, the way a seed is able to grow to viability in the darkness of the soil.

The power of Earth encompasses not only literal silence, but inner stillness and patience. Patience is really a form of courage--the courage to wait and see, to not be anxious for results, but to trust that our efforts will bear fruit. When we possess the strength of Earth, we're okay with allowing our abilities to develop slowly, in pace with our (hopefully) growing maturity and wisdom. Earth is also about integration--bringing everything together in a harmonious whole, symbolized by the pantacle. I like to think that Earth is represented last among the four powers, because part of learning the power of Earth is integrating it with everything the other elements have taught you. For example, you use your discernment to know when and where to break a silence--which brings us back to the first power, "to know".http://thescryingbowl.blogspot.com/2012 ... ilent.html
and this about how there are always layers to the proverbial onion.
Off Topic
It seems that in the western mystery tradition, when people come accross a deeper or more profound interpretation of something, the tendancy is to regard the new interprerarion as true and the old one as false, or perhaps as a blind. This type of thinking is a trap.

In Tantric training, one learns that various texts, axioms, prayers and such have multiple levels of meaning. Often long commentaries are devoted to these various layers of meaning. Commentaries on The Guhyasamaja Tantra, the oldest written Tantra, teach six levels of meaning that can be found for every line. More often you will see interpretations split into three: Outer, Inner, and Secret.

The key here is that the outer interpretation is not considered False. The Secret interpretation is no truer than the outer interpretation, merely more profound and meant perhaps for a smaller audience. Religion itself is like this. On the outer level it is a tool of translating the world; telling the masses what happens when we die, what the meaning of life is, how to be good, etc. On the inner level it is a means of transcending the world, of experiencing the subtle layers of reality directly. On the secret level, even that falls away and the mystic is left knowing that he was always beyond the gate from the start.

First there is a mountain, than there is no mountain, than there is.

Anyway, I thought I might offer Outer, Inner, and Secret interpretations of the four powers of the sphinx. Just remember that one is no truer or better than the other, anymore than the inner shell of a russian matrryoksha doll is better than the outer one.

To KNOW:
On the outer this is exactly what it sound like: knowlege of magickal rituals, spells, correspondences and all the "stuff" that we talk about.
On the inner level this is direct knowlege of the subtle layers of reality. The ability to see clairvoyantly the astral and empyrian layers and its inhabitants. Also the ability to feel the forces at work behind the magick we work.
On the secret level this is pure Gnosis. No longer concerned with the outward appearances of angels and devas and such, this is knowlege of our own divine nature.

To WILL:
On the outer this is simply whatever your desire is. As you will, so shall it be. Do not underestimate the power of this outer level in generating magick.
On the inner this will as an action. Your desire is focused to the extent that it causes volition. Things happen from force of will.
On the secret level this is the True Will or Thelema which extends from Gnosis. The realization of your own divine will as inseparable from the will of god. This is why so many prayers and even magickal rituals end with statements like "but only if it be thy will." This seems like a cop out submitting to an external diety, but to the mystic this is a tool for alinging their actions with their gnosis.

To DARE:
On the outer this is indeed about being daring. Most of the world, and most outer religion considers magick to be a harmful persuit: at best a distraction from spiritual progress and at worst a path to damnation. In certain times and places, you could be killed and tortured for practicing it. If you are going to attempt it, you damn well better be daring.

On the inner level, to you are daring the inner dangers. You are defeating your mechanistic nature and calming the storm of cause and effect that keeps you locked habitual patterns. The monkey mind does not surrender easily though. Magick has caused madness and even death. Remember all the inunctions about looking at the face of god causing death? You are daring that.

On the secret level you are daring to be as you truly are. Its hard to explain, but at the higher levels of realization, things are not as colorful and strange as they are at the lower levels. In fact, the first time I really attained Rigpa for any length of time, I described it to my teacher as "transecndent ordinariness". You must dare to realize not only the illusory nature of the material world, but all the astral and "higher" realms as well. You must dare to give up your HGA.

TO KEEP SILENT:

This one has caused more discussion than the other three combined.

On the outer level this is simply the injunction to shut up about what you are doing for numerous good reasons that I will list in a post later this week. Protecting the reputation of a teaching, protecting intellectual property of an order or group, protecting yourself from societal reprecussion, and protecting the work you are doing from interferrance from others are just a few points that I will expand upon in time.

On the inner level to keep silent is the need for actual silence in practice. Like, literally shutting the fuck up. Almost every great mystic I have even talked to has stressed the importance of keeping time for silent reflection, prayer, and meditation. Its vital to the path. Whether you can take 40 minutes in the morning and evening, or only drive to work with the radio off, the simplicity of silence will pay off in ways that will amaze you.

On the secret level this is the silence of the maelstrom of the mind. The silence of the 8th sphere that leads to the 9th is connected with this, but at a simpler level think of it like a lake filled with water that is muddy because the water is constantly being agitated. You are like that. Though the water in the lake is inherently clear and luminous, this nature can only be realized when the agitation stops and the obscuring dirt settles to the bottom. This is the secret silence.
Posted by Jason Miller
Off Topic
To Know, To Will, To Dare and To Keep Silent
by Estelle Daniels

This phrase contains the successful ingredients for a good spell. It is borrowed from Ceremonial Magick. But what does it mean?

To Know – means to know what you are doing, intellectually and practically. To have knowledge of spellwork, magick, what may work best in your situation, what you are able to handle, are comfortable with, how to execute what you want. Most importantly, to know what you want to accomplish. The more concise you can make your statement of purpose, the better and more effective your spell will be. To gain world peace, is a noble goal, but one which is beyond the scope of most practitioners. To keep drug pushers off my block, is a more realistic goal which can be accomplished. Avoid "not" or "can't". Rather than "a workplace which is not abusive and harassing", try "a workplace which is healthy, pleasant and happy." You have to filter all spells through your younger self, which has the attention span and intellect of a three-year-old. Often the words not or can't get filtered out, and a spell can backfire because the message received was workplace, abusive and harassing. Keep books on spells as idea books, read through them and adapt. 75% of the work in a spell comes before you start putting up the circle. Research and assembly of materials take up most of the time. If it's worth doing a spell, it's worth putting in the time to do it right. Good preparation is certainly part of To Know.

To Will – refers to the magickal will. What is that really? It is to be able to generate enough emotional and psychic energy to accomplish your purpose. You can be very learned and have all the spell work lore in your head and be perfectly practiced, but you have to put your own emotional energy into the thing, or it won't go anywhere. We all know people who have the ideas and talk a blue streak about doing this and that project, but when it comes down to it, they have little enthusiasm for actually accomplishing anything. The will is the energy battery you draw from when you raise the power for the spell. If that battery is drained, or never got charged in the first place, the thing won't go. Simple as that. That's the Will.

To Dare – means to have the gumption to actually get off your couch and do it. You can be learned, and burn with intensity, but until and unless you actually go get the stuff, do the research and preparation and do the spell, nothing will happen. Sounds pretty basic, doesn't it? Well it is, and this is where many spells die. Talk is cheap. Action and investing time and energy are what count. Until you act, the spell will be nothing more than a particularly vivid daydream. Yes, thoughts are real and can have an effect upon the world, but for an effective spell, you have to go through the motions. You don't have to wait until you have your own private temple and the bestest altar and a perfect relationship with your Deities. You can make do with a few basics. Intent is the key here. Intent comes under Will and Dare. Are you making the best of your time, energy and resources? If you can't afford actual granulated Frankincense, charcoal and a brazier, a stick of frankincense incense will do. If you don't have your own permanent stone altar, a nice altar cloth spread over a convenient surface will suffice.

To Keep Silent – is the last ingredient and just as important as the other three. You have to be able to understand what you want and what you're doing, have the energy to make it happen, have the gumption to get up and actually do what's necessary and then, once accomplished, Shut Up About It. I have seen wonderful spells executed, only to never come to fruition because the person couldn't keep quiet. There are a number of reasons. First you have to let the spell go to accomplish the purpose. If you are constantly talking and dwelling on it, you haven't let it go. You are still tied to it and are in effect calling it back every time you mention or brag or discuss it. Second, there are people who may not like the idea of your doing a spell, how you did it, what materials you used, what color robes you wore, which books you read, or who your grandmother was and where she came from. They may hinder your spell by either consciously or subconsciously trying to stop it. There are even a rare few people who will go home and actively craft a counter-spell and most of them think they are doing the world, and you a favor. Others may just pray against you or think bad thoughts about you or your spell. Any and all of these can blunt or deflect a spell's energies. Third, it's just bad form to talk about specific spells that haven't run their course. You can upset people generally. Many have antiquated notions about spells and what they are meant to do. You can give people an inflated idea of your opinion of yourself and your influence in the world. You never know who will hear about it through the grapevine and how it will be distorted. What is meaningful and important to you may be considered trivial by someone else, or it may just sound that way if you aren't clear and your audience not paying close attention to grasp your intent. You can talk about spells you did in the past if the occasion arises in a teaching or information sharing situation, but Keep Silent is otherwise the best maxim. If you say nothing, you are 100% assured your words will not be misunderstood.

So there it is. To Know, To Will, To Dare and To Keep Silent: a simple maxim, which carries a lot of weight and wisdom. Following these four "rules" can do much to increase your magical effectiveness. Blessed Be.
http://www.estelledaniels.com/articles/KWDBS.html
© 1999, 2003 Estelle Daniels
maggie

Post by maggie »

Sharing here FYI. I appreciate Rupert Sheldrake and Russell Brand and the Skeptico podcasts. I like having these conversations to hear while I am doing house work.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/dAS-QzWvj8g[/youtube]

[youtube]https://youtu.be/hVCTz1TcZWo[/youtube]
maggie

Post by maggie »

I read a process from Alain Nu that is about first internally RECALLING a moment that had tremendous feeling of happiness AND THEN ANCHORING IT PHYSICALLY. This physical trigger spot when touched or pressed can physically activate the feeling desired like happiness. Alain Nu has been a performing mentalist but explores expanding human consciousness with authentic "powers" (authentic versus staged) . He uses it in some of his seminars in association with mentalism techniques to show the power of human consciousness. This made me want to explore the subject further....

Creating an anchor is IMO quite a powerful tool to (re)program one's emotional state! It is already being used to trigger us to respond (such as by advertisers) but will also be useful for us when we own the technology. We can deliberately trigger the body state with the neurological program which releases a cascade of chemicals in the body like adrenalin and endorphins assciated with positive emotions and feeling.
Off Topic
the function of the anchor in NLP terms is to create a trigger stimulus that activates a specific emotion as you need it. You can, for example, create an anchor for happiness. Try this, think of a time when you were incredibly happy. Maybe it was when you think of your pet dog back home. As you think about him and you feel the strong intense feelings of joy, love and happiness, do something unique, maybe squeeze the middle of your index finger on your left hand with your thumb and index finger on your right hand. Stop and let go. Put your mind somewhere else for a moment. Now repeat it. Do this about 5 – 10 times and you will have a solid Anchor for the feeling of happiness.
Off Topic
NLP Anchoring - How to Change Your Mood Instantly
Russian psychologist Ivan Pavlov started it. We all know about his discovery of conditioning by ringing a bell in order to call his dogs for food. Eventually he noticed that the dogs would exhibit an anticipatory response (they drooled!) every time he rang the bell - even when no food was present. He correctly assumed that the dogs had been conditioned to produce a specific response as a result of a repetitive stimulus having become associated with a particular feeling or event.

NLP anchoring works on exactly the same principle – except that we call the stimuli associated with a particular state – triggers through which we “anchor” the conditioned in feeling.

Also read: What is NLP.
The principles involved are all exactly the same as those experienced by Pavlov’s dogs and the technique often works surprisingly quickly.

The technique of establishing and anchoring a trigger is comparatively straightforward and to be at his most powerful, it needs an element of autosuggestion coupled with a physical trigger, although auditory or visual triggers also work.

How to Anchor a Feeling.
A physical trigger such as, for instance, pulling an ear has been shown to be the best purely because a physical trigger has a far more profound impact that a mental or psychological one.

Let’s, for instance, assume that you wish to recreate a feeling of happiness.

There are several ways of achieving this. The best technique is not to attempt to create or invent a feeling of happiness, but to use a happy memory as a reference point.

Step 1 - Recall an Intense Memory.
Remember an intensely happy moment in time – a single specific event is the most powerful and think about it for a while.

Think about the circumstances.
The people.
The smells.
The sites.
The context.
Genuinely recreate the feeling you experienced at the time.
A real world example.

For the sake of argument, assume that you have recalled a moment in your childhood when you were at school and you won a race or were complimented by your teacher or parent on an exceptional piece of homework or painting.

Remember that feeling of pleasure when people were telling you how great and wonderful you were?

At the time, your body will have been producing endorphins, which gave you that warm feeling of accomplishment and joy.
That feeling would have motivated you and would probably have stayed with you for several days and weeks.
It shows how powerful that feeling was by the fact that you still remember the moment. Think about the person who paid you the compliment, try and remember what they looked like. See if you can remember what they were wearing and their voice. In fact, fill in as much detail as you can.

Step 2 - Anchor the Feeling.
Now touch a specific part of your body. Pinch the back of your hand or pull on an earlobe. This is your equivalent of the Pavlov dog bell... but not quite yet!
The next stage is to do it all over again but only after you have removed yourself from your past happy memory, to the extent that you have to go through the above process all over again in order to recall it afresh.

Once you have established the same state that you achieved the first time, and you are totally immersed in that happy memory, gently pinch the back of your hand again – or whatever other physical stimulus you chose.
Eventually, every time you pinch the back of your hand, your subconscious will Recreate the feeling of happiness. The important thing to remember is that any physical trigger needs to be an action that you do not use regularly and it needs to be unique to that particular feeling. Repetition is the keyword which means that you need to do this several times before the feeling associated with the trigger is well and truly anchored within your subconscious.

Advanced Anchoring - Integrating Anchors.
In addition to basic anchoring, there is a more advanced technique which uses exactly the same techniques but applies them to two separate anchors: one positive and one negative.

This is called Integrating Anchors. You simply establish two separate anchors with two separate triggers and once you’ve triggered the first set of feelings, you fire the second anchor and allow the two states to combine.

Integrating anchors is a very powerful tool for not just integrating feelings but by doing so, combining aspects of your personality and aptitude.https://www.naturalhypnosis.com/blog/nl ... -instantly
Guidance to create an anchor for eliciting a selected emotional state like happiness

[youtube]https://youtu.be/MUjo21eE8ZM[/youtube]

a longer nlp lecture on anchors

[youtube]https://youtu.be/0bUVbMIlHRc[/youtube]

chaining anchors to move from an undesired to a chosen state (like stepping stones)

[youtube]https://youtu.be/xi8QgqpZgm8[/youtube]

collapsing an anchor for the unwanted programmed state

[youtube]https://youtu.be/gVPeU2Y2YyE[/youtube]

[youtube]https://youtu.be/8Qn6XHL7Fn4[/youtube]
Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

It should be such a simple thing to figure out, but for some reason it still isn't. I remember about 20 some years ago the women's shamanic drumming circle I was in did an experiment and put each one of us in the center of the circle, and while each one of us in the surrounding circle said everything they liked and appreciated about that person they had to remain silent and just soak it up. It was one of the most amazing things I have ever got to participate in. The energy in the room went up dramatically, in a good way. Most of us have seen the pained look on someone else's face when they are being torn down about something. That pain gets internalized and can reach epic proportions over time, especially of that's all they receive.

I make a point of speaking up when I notice something I like about a person, even if it's just their smile or what they are wearing. And even with myself, if I get in a funk about the world or something going on in my personal life I have learned to take myself to task and refocus my awareness by going back to what is good and what makes me feel joyful inside. It's not always easy, but it can be done. I've also been around people who don't even realize the negativity they project. I used to work with someone who didn't seem to be aware of the negative affect she had on everyone around her, like completely oblivious. I would be in a great mood and she would come in and look for something wrong, or something to complain about. Never anything remotely kind or uplifting. I finally snapped at her one day and let her have it and at least she didn't do it to me anymore. I could not spend every day around someone who projected such chronic irritability. And it's true, you do get more of whatever you focus on.

I so wish I could watch some of these wonderful videos you post Maggie. I could complain about our internet service yet again, but won't : ) Maybe I'll just get out there and enjoy the sunshine while it lasts and plant some seeds. Thanks for this wonderful thread!
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....
maggie

Post by maggie »

Spiritwind thanks for taking the time to add to the thread. I think that appreciation circle you describe sounds very important. I know that people thrive on the feeling of love and appreciation and thanks for the reminder to do that.

You said:
" refocus my awareness by going back to what is good and what makes me feel joyful inside. It's not always easy, but it can be done. "

Considering that this fills us with healing by triggering the cascade of LITERAL good feeling makes it profound enough to strive to practice!!!!!!!

Enjoy the seeds planting. I am getting started here too. Thanks for being so friendly and loving. I for one feel your uplift with gratitude!!!
maggie

Post by maggie »

This may be posted already somewhere people will see it and be persuaded? I am already certain. We don't need external tech but we HAVE to be responsible for what we say IMO and it is really difficult to repattern our speech!
Off Topic
MAR 29, 2018 by MICHAEL FORRESTER
Reprogramming Your DNA By Your Words

Our DNA can feed its proper data into a network of consciousness and can call up data from the network and also establish contact with other participants in the network. When words and phrases were spoken and modulated on specific frequencies -- the reprogramming effect on DNA was extraordinary.

In recent years, Russian scientists have embarked on groundbreaking DNA research, and have made a stunning scientific discovery. In an astonishing experiment, these scientists discovered that the human body's DNA can easily be reprogrammed by human speech.

According to them, our DNA is not only responsible for the construction of our body but also serves as data storage and in communication. The Russian linguists found that the genetic code, especially in the apparently useless junk DNA follows the same rules as all our human languages. To this end they compared the rules of syntax (the way in which words are put together to form phrases and sentences), semantics (the study of meaning in language forms) and the basic rules of grammar. They found that the alkalines of our DNA follow a regular grammar and do have set rules just like our languages. So human languages did not appear coincidentally but are a reflection of our inherent DNA.

Researchers have been able to "cut and paste" the desired programming onto a human DNA molecule -- and successfully repaired damaged DNA or reprogrammed the human genome altogether.

The Russian biophysicist and molecular biologist Pjotr Garjajev and his colleagues also explored the vibrational behavior of the DNA. The bottom line was: "Living chromosomes function just like solitonic/holographic computers using the endogenous DNA laser radiation." This means that they managed for example to modulate certain frequency patterns onto a laser ray and with it influenced the DNA frequency and thus the genetic information itself. Since the basic structure of DNA-alkaline pairs and of language (as explained earlier) are of the same structure, no DNA decoding is necessary.

Turning Frogs into Salamanders

In their DNA experiments with animals, the Russian scientists successfully transmitted information patterns from one set of DNA to another -- and were even able to reprogram cells to another genome. They transformed frog embryos into salamander embryos -- without lifting a single scalpel or making one incision!

This discovery is part of an exciting field of genetic science called epigenetics. Epigenetics is the phenomena whereby genetically identical cells express their genes differently, resulting in different physical traits.

What if you could change your genes just as easily as changing your clothes?

Did you know that you can actually program your DNA to create a healthy body in as little as 2 minutes? DNA, which is the "blueprint" of life that carries the genetic information in your cells, governs the development and functioning of the human body. It is a widely held belief that DNA, which is shaped like a double helix, has a fixed structure and cannot be changed.

But a recent study from the Institute of HeartMath has shed startling results that challenge what we thought we knew about DNA. In the study, human DNA was placed in a sealed test tube. Test subjects who were trained to generate focused feelings were able to intentionally cause a change in the shape of the DNA.

Negative emotions, produced at will, caused the two strands that comprise human DNA to wind more tightly. Heart-centered feelings of love and appreciation generated by the research subjects caused the DNA strands to unwind and exhibit positive changes in just 2 minutes.

Biologists have suspected for years that some kind of epigenetic inheritance occurs at the cellular level. The different kinds of cells in our bodies provide an example. Skin cells and brain cells have different forms and functions, despite having exactly the same DNA. There must be mechanisms--other than DNA--that make sure skin cells stay skin cells when they divide.

This may be the first scientific evidence of the long-held theory that emotion greatly affects our health and quality of life. This is proof positive that DNA and health are related, and we can communicate with and "program" our DNA through emotion -- and thus, change the very blueprint of our health and our life. If we can influence the behavior of DNA and health in a test tube, what untold health benefits might we experience by changing the DNA in our bodies?

Dr. Bruce H. Lipton, a world-renowned leader in cellular biology and quantum physics research, and bestselling author of The Biology of Belief, was one of the first scientists to recognize the importance of epigenes.

He has proven that a human being (you) can "rewrite" the way your genes express themselves. As such, you can cause cancer cells (or any abnormal or mutated cells) to act like normal human cells.

In one of Dr. Lipton's most important experiments, he proved that when he took a "sick" cancer cell from a "sick" body, and transferred it to a healthy environment, the cell recovered quickly and behaved normally. And in ongoing epigenetic trials, half the patients are in complete remission from cancer!

Our DNA contains your genetic code. It has always been considered the "blueprint" of your life -- something over which you thought you had no control whatsoever. Whether good or bad, your genes are like a set of cards dealt to you in a card game.

Epigenetics offers a life-changing opportunity for you to have better genes than the ones you were born with! You may even be able to influence cellular metabolism and remedy genetic defects, as the Russian scientists have been able to do successfully.https://preventdisease.com/news/18/0329 ... ords.shtml
It's even harder to repattern our thoughts
Off Topic
MAY 19, 2017 by APRIL McCARTHY
Negative Thoughts Harm Your Health By Damaging DNA

Lose your temper on the road? Frustrated with colleagues at work? You may be cutting your life short, warns molecular biologist Elizabeth Blackburn--who won the Nobel Prize in Medicine in 2009--and health psychologist Elissa Epel, who studies stress and aging.

The authors claim in their new book, The Telomere Effect, that negative thoughts harm your health at the DNA level. Research has shown that a person's "social relationships, environments and lifestyles" affect their genes. "Even though you are born with a particular set of genes, the way you live can influence how they express themselves."

Blackburn and Epel say components of DNA called telomeres determine how fast your cells age. Short telomeres are one of the major reasons human cells grow old, but lab tests have shown that they can also grow longer. In other words, aging "could possibly be accelerated or slowed -and, in some aspects, even reversed."

Research Proves That DNA Is Reprogrammed by Words and Frequencies

The aging and lifespan of normal, healthy cells are linked to the so-called telomerase shortening mechanism, which limits cells to a fixed number of divisions. During cell replication, the telomeres function by ensuring the cell's chromosomes do not fuse with each other or rearrange, which can lead to cancer. Blackburn likened telomeres to the ends of shoelaces, without which the lace would unravel.

In one study, telomere length, an emerging biomarker for cellular and general bodily aging, was assessed in association with the tendency to be present in the moment versus the tendency to mind wander, in research on 239 healthy, midlife women ranging in age from 50 to 65 years.

"People who score high on measures of cynical hostility tend to get more cardiovascular disease, metabolic disease and often die at younger ages. They also have shorter telomeres."

Pessimism shortens telomeres too."When pessimists develop an aging-related illness, like cancer or heart disease, the illness tends to progress faster... They tend to die earlier," warn the authors.

Ruminating over a bad situation is also destructive. "Rumination never leads to a solution, only to more ruminating... When you ruminate, stress sticks around in the body long after the reason for the stress is over." The resulting depression and anxiety only make your telomeres shorter.

Trying to suppress thoughts and feelings makes matters worse. "The more forcefully you push your thoughts away, the louder they call out for your attention... In a small study, greater avoidance of negative feelings and thoughts was associated with shorter telomeres."

Even lack of focus is bad for telomeres because "when people are not thinking about what they're doing, they're not as happy as when they're engaged." To reverse the harm to telomeres, try meditation and long-distance running. http://preventdisease.com/news/17/05191 ... -DNA.shtml

Return to “Science (Spirituality)”