Truth and understanding is forever the lovely, the good and the expanding

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift."
-Albert Einstein
maggie

Re: Truth and understanding is forever the lovely, the good and the expanding

Post by maggie »

I have tremendous respect for Dean Radin. I also have decided that Jeffrey Mislove is one of my favorite source of valuable interviews with people who have moved beyond the dichotomy of material/spiritual reality.
Off Topic
Dean Radin, PhD, is chief scientist at the Institute of Noetic Science in Novato, California. He is author of The Conscious Universe, Entangled Minds, Supernormal, and Real Magic.

Here he describes a series of personal synchronicities that both troubled him and led him toward a greater appreciation of esoteric forms of magick. He describes the many parallels between the traditions of psychical research and parapsychology and those of magick and the western esoteric tradition. The magical worldview, or philosophical idealism, also offers the possibility of better explaining the empirical findings of parapsychology. He also sees parallels between magickal rituals and parapsychological experiments.

New Thinking Allowed host, Jeffrey Mishlove, PhD, is author of The Roots of Consciousness, Psi Development Systems, and The PK Man. Between 1986 and 2002 he hosted and co-produced the original Thinking Allowed public television series. He is the recipient of the only doctoral diploma in "parapsychology" ever awarded by an accredited university (University of California, Berkeley, 1980). He is past-vice-president of the Association for Humanistic Psychology, and is the recipient of the Pathfinder Award from that association for his contributions to the study of consciousness.

(Recorded on November 21, 2018)
[youtube]https://youtu.be/jyUmlC5sskM[/youtube]

Return to “Science (Spirituality)”