Truth and understanding is forever the lovely, the good and the expanding

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift."
-Albert Einstein
maggie

Re: Truth and understanding is forever the lovely, the good and the expanding

Post by maggie »

many of my favorite teachers saying the same things that I like to think too

[youtube]https://youtu.be/AHI5M2W9iT8[/youtube]

interesting reading tonight
Off Topic
Egyptian Proverbs http://www.aldokkan.com/art/proverbs.htm
Egyptian Proverbs were a very important part of the Ancient religion of Egypt, one of the main religious concepts the Egyptians had was "know yourself." Their spiritual aspect of this concept held that within man is the divine essence of the Creator and the heavens. And this finds expression in their teaching: "The kingdom of heaven is within you; and whosoever shall know himself shall find it.". Proverbs were held as a teaching method for a man to understand the universe, thus they were inscribed in temples and tombs of Egypt, these inscriptions might be the first Holy Book known by man.

Below are some of the powerful teachings proverbs found in the temples of Luxor.

- The best and shortest road towards knowledge of truth is Nature.
- For every joy there is a price to be paid.
- If his heart rules him, his conscience will soon take the place of the rod.
- What you are doing does not matter so much as what you are learning from doing it. ? It is better not to know and to know that one does not know, than presumptuously to attribute some random meaning to symbols.
- If you search for the laws of harmony, you will find knowledge.
- If you are searching for a Neter, observe Nature!
Exuberance is a good stimulus towards action, but the inner light grows in silence and concentration.
- Not the greatest Master can go even one step for his disciple; in himself he must experience each stage of developing consciousness. Therefore he will know nothing for which he is not ripe.
- The body is the house of god. That is why it is said, "Man know yourself."

- True teaching is not an accumulation of knowledge; it is an awaking of consciousness which goes through successive stages.
- The man who knows how to lead one of his brothers towards what he has known may one day be saved by that very brother.
- People bring about their own undoing through their tongues.
- If one tries to navigate unknown waters one runs the risk of shipwreck.
- Leave him in error who loves his error.
- Every man is rich in excuses to safeguard his prejudices, his instincts, and his opinions.
- To know means to record in one's memory; but to understand means to blend with the thing and to assimilate it oneself.
- There are two kinds of error: blind credulity and piecemeal criticism. Never believe a word without putting its truth to the test; discernment does not grow in laziness; and this faculty of discernment is indispensable to the Seeker. Sound skepticism is the necessary condition for good discernment; but piecemeal criticism is an error.
- Love is one thing, knowledge is another.
- True sages are those who give what they have, without meanness and without secret!
- An answer brings no illumination unless the question has matured to a point where it gives rise to this answer which thus becomes its fruit. Therefore learn how to put a question.
- What reveals itself to me ceases to be mysterious for me alone: if I unveil it to anyone else, he hears mere words which betray the living sense: Profanation, but never revelation.
- The first concerning the 'secrets': all cognition comes from inside; we are therefore initiated only by ourselves, but the Master gives the keys.
- The second concerning the 'way': the seeker has need of a Master to guide him and lift him up when he falls, to lead him back to the right way when he strays.
- Understanding develops by degrees.
- As to deserving, know that the gift of heaven is free; this gift of Knowledge is so great that no effort whatever could hope to 'deserve' it.
- If the Master teaches what is error, the disciple's submission is slavery ; if he teaches truth, this submission is ennoblement.
- There grows no wheat where there is no grain.
- The only thing that is humiliating is helplessness.
- An answer if profitable in proportion to the intensity of the quest.
- Listen to your conviction, even if they seem absurd to your reason.

-- Know the world in yourself. Never look for yourself in the world, for this would be to project your illusion
To teach one must know the nature of those whom one is teaching.
- In every vital activity it is the path that matters.
- The way of knowledge is narrow.
- Each truth you learn will be, for you, as new as if it had never been written.
- The only active force that arises out of possession is fear of losing the object of possession.
- If you defy an enemy by doubting his courage you double it.
- The nut doesn't reveal the tree it contains.
- For knowledge... you should know that peace is an indispensable condition of getting it.
- The first thing necessary in teaching is a master; the second is a pupil capable of carrying on the tradition.
- Peace is the fruit of activity, not of sleep.
- Envious greed must govern to possess and ambition must possess to govern.
- When the governing class isn't chosen for quality it is chosen for material wealth: this always means decadence, the lowest stage a society can reach.
-
- One foot isn't enough to walk with.
- Our senses serve to affirm, not to know.
- We mustn't confuse mastery with mimicry, knowledge with superstitious ignorance.
- Physical consciousness is indispensable for the achievement of knowledge.
- A man can't be judge of his neighbor' intelligence. His own vital experience is never his neighbor's.
- No discussion can throw light if it wanders from the real point.
- Your body is the temple of knowledge.
- Experience will show you, a Master can only point the way.

-- A house has the character of the man who lives in it.
- All organs work together in the functioning of the whole.
- A man's heart is his own Neter.
- A pupil may show you by his own efforts how much he deserves to learn from you.
- Routine and prejudice distort vision. Each man thinks his own horizon is the limit of the world.
- You will free yourself when you learn to be neutral and follow the instructions of your heart without letting things perturb you. This is the way of Maat.
- Judge by cause, not by effect.
- Growth in consciousness doesn't depend on the will of the intellect or its possibilities but on the intensity of the inner urge.
- Every man must act in the rhythm of his time... such is wisdom.
- Men need images. Lacking them they invent idols. Better then to found the images on realities that lead the true seeker to the source.
- Maat, who links universal to terrestrial, the divine with the human is incomprehensible to the cerebral intelligence.
- Have the wisdom to abandon the values of a time that has passed and pick out the constituents of the future. An environment must be suited to the age and men to their environment.
- Everyone finds himself in the world where he belongs. The essential thing is to have a fixed point from which to check its reality now and then.
- Always watch and follow nature.

-- A phenomenon always arises from the interaction of complementary. If you want something look for the complement that will elicit it. Seth causes Horus.
H Horus redeems Seth.
- All seed answer light, but the color is different.
- The plant reveals what is in the seed.
- Popular beliefs on essential matters must be examined in order to discover the original thought.
- It is the passive resistance from the helm that steers the boat.
- The key to all problems is the problem of consciousness.
- Man must learn to increase his sense of responsibility and of the fact that everything he does will have its consequences.
- If you would build something solid, don't work with wind: always look for a fixed point, something you know that is stable... yourself.
- If you would know yourself, take yourself as starting point and go back to its source; your beginning will disclose your end.
- Images are nearer reality than cold definitions.
- Seek peacefully, you will find.
- Organization is impossible unless those who know the laws of harmony lay the foundation.
- It is no use whatever preaching Wisdom to men: you must inject it into their blood.
- Knowledge is consciousness of reality. Reality is the sum of the laws that govern nature and of the causes from which they flow.
- Social good is what brings peace to family and society.
- Knowledge is not necessarily wisdom.
- By knowing one reaches belief. By doing one gains conviction. When you know, dare.
- Altruism is the mark of a superior being.
- All is within yourself. Know your most inward self and look for what corresponds with it in nature.
- The seed cannot sprout upwards without simultaneously sending roots into the ground.
- The seed includes all the possibilities of the tree.... The seed will develop these possibilities, however, only if it receives corresponding energies from the sky.
- Grain must return to the earth, die, and decompose for new growth to begin.
- Man, know yourself... and you shalt know the gods.
maggie

Post by maggie »

This talk is about fear of aging and decay as a running program that we have accepted. Yet, the principles here are about everything we have as our default programs.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/z78TafM5uX8[/youtube]
maggie

Post by maggie »

I am bumping this video because I listened again and heard more.....
Off Topic
An introduction to the teachings of Karlfried Graf Durckheim, spiritual teacher and transpersonal psychologist. Combining the insights of Zen Buddhism and the Christian mystics, Durckheim's wisdom transcends tradition and leads the student into authentic personal transformation, the encounter with deeper Reality and with our True Self.
[youtube]https://youtu.be/TcflJWW8pmM[/youtube]
maggie

Post by maggie »

IMO meditation is the direct way in to experience our inner being. Meditation is practical for deep self exploration and healing. I enjoyed this discussion.
Off Topic
Forrest Neal joins us to chat about his meditation teachings, his journey from medication to meditation, measuring brain waves, and how to get prepared for the meditative state.   We also chat about the stages of meditation practice, how it changes your brain, lsd and tools for measuring.
[youtube]https://youtu.be/KtWdqTDxmqY[/youtube]
maggie

Post by maggie »

I keep recalling the great line from Sonia Barrett. "I am the very substance and fabric of space/ time itself." Meditate there and the wowness of it is felt.

I run the programming. SO>>>>>>>>>
I remember the feeling of the rainbow bridge. This is like ectoplasm which is thrown out in multicolor to grab the real. This limb or line wraps itself around the core which is ALL WAYS and For EVER. I have stepped aside to play in the here and now but am NEVER a part. The rainbow is my very own display.

I KNOW all beings ARE happy and free and having adventures so I need not be concerned that some one is lost or missing.

Do I see something around me that looks askew? I For Give everything that looks catawampus because I know that ALL things work for the good of I am.

I have my ever renewing affirmations from the mind stuff which is available because we WANTED an internet and many voices to hear and imagery to look on.
In my feed based on my preferences things pop up that please me
I feel excitement rise up in my throat and spill out a whoop and holler.

I have every thing I need and if I have NOT every thing, I don't need it.
NO THING is set in stone because all things are just passing.

"The world is so full of a number of things,
I am sure we should all be as happy as Kings" (Rudyard Kipling)
Off Topic
How do creative people come up with great ideas? Organizational psychologist Adam Grant studies "originals": thinkers who dream up new ideas and take action to put them into the world. In this talk, learn three unexpected habits of originals -- including embracing failure. "The greatest originals are the ones who fail the most, because they're the ones who try the most," Grant says. "You need a lot of bad ideas in order to get a few good ones."
[youtube]https://youtu.be/fxbCHn6gE3U[/youtube]
maggie

Post by maggie »

I am listening to Gregg Braden who is very grounded IMo in the new human story. He reports that he has personally seen the constant drag to keep the same old story going about "Who are we" as humans even though new information and new ways of disseminating information is already available. The drag is from systems whose livelihood is invested in the old story.

IMO instead of just feeling frustration, we can embrace the new story ourselves and experience being human in the way it is possible. I think the interview below is really fascinating and is along the lines below describing a recent presentation in Colorado.

https://amberwolfphd.com/gregg-braden-boulder-2016
Off Topic
From Evolution by Chance to Transformation by Choice

For the first time in the 300-year-long history of science, we’re writing a new human story that gives new answers to the timeless question of “Who are we?” A growing body of evidence has overturned 150 years of scientific thinking when it comes to our origin, capabilities and potential. The bottom line: evolution is not our story.

Modern humans appeared on earth 200,000 years ago with extraordinary abilities such as intuition, compassion, empathy, love and self-healing already in place rather than developing slowly and gradually over a long period of time. Recent advances in DNA analysis show that evolution, as we know it today, cannot explain the complexity, timing and precision of the genetic fusion that makes us who we are. We owe it to ourselves to embrace the new evidence, the story it tells, and the healing it can bring to our lives.
[youtube]https://youtu.be/lMOWDtcneuM[/youtube]

Gregg Braden has been working with Lee Carroll who channels Kryon. This cooperation is really intriguing to me. I like Kryon's messages. There are so many but this one is interesting to me because it addresses the change-ability of what we consider to be material laws. It is an echo to me of the way systems that by keeping the story we believe in place, actually manage the collective "mind" and yet NOW cannot keep us from learning new information. When we know better, when we realize what is what, there it is.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/6H98IUxtmag[/youtube]
maggie

Post by maggie »

I want to share what I am wondering about regarding channeling such as seeming to be channeling a being. I think about channeling as having various sources and for me we are ALL channeling in some way 24/7/365. The question for me is how are we channeling and what do we channel. This is about practical application of observing each of us a channel. I took a fancy that I might be channeling from the same particular psycho/spiritual channel that a taecher I met used?

"The Researchers of Truth" is a lineage teaching in Cyprus of esoteric (pre) Christian. The group of spiritual seekers were local and came to the attention of everyone when Kyriacos C. Markides wrote a book "The Magus of Strovolos. I read about him too and was very stirred. The profound healer and teacher Stylianos Atteshlis was known for his "Stoa" talks.
Off Topic
Stylianos Atteshlis (Στυλιανός Αττεσλής, known as Daskalos) (1912–1995) was a Greek Cypriot mystic and healer who was born on December 12, 1912 in Cyprus where he spent most of his life. He was a mystic from Strovolos, Cyprus. Educated in Cyprus and abroad, he pursued a career in the Cyprus Government printing office, but he also spent some years in Africa. For seventy years he had been teaching, trying to wake people out of their spiritual slumber. Although he was ready to help and heal wherever and whenever was needed.

He set up the circle, "The Researchers of Truth." The series of books which have been published are based on practice and meditation of Atteshlis (Daskalos). Daskalos is the Greek word for teacher.

Kyriacos C. Markides wrote three books about him: The Magus of Strovolos, Homage to the Sun, and Fire in the Heart. In these books, Atteshlis was given the alias Spyros Sathi. Although Daskalos became widely known outside Cyprus through the books written by Markides it appears that Atteshlis wanted to make it known that he had severed his relationship with Markides.https://alchetron.com/Stylianos-Atteshlis

I read about the teacher and wonderfully was able to travel to to meet him in Cyprus with a group of people living near me. Very magical timing.

The weird thing is that Iwas so sure we would meet and yet did not really meet him. We were introduced but he didn't see me. He was communicating deeply with a man from our group. I guess I could have tried to attract his attention? I did not try for a very ODD reason. I thought he should have instantly recognized me and he did not. It disappointed me that he didn't know me. I also did not really need to meet him just because. The opportunity to interact did not organically happen again. Really I did doubt the story I made up but it felt true that I knew him already?

I did connect with his daughter who was a healer. She and another woman did hands on healing and I had immediate physical effects. This approach to religion is the real deal there I think.

The entire trip to Cyprus was just a pure pleasure. I continued to have the weird thought and sadness about Daskalos. It seemed very egotistical...but still I felt "He should have recognized Me".

The teachings are not my particular path but all along I think this teaching is authentic ancient knowledge. So I keep returning to it. From this source I have an understanding that makes sense to me on several subjects like the way elementals are created and maintained. Angels are known to be "principles" but yet they are personal. The researchers are awake in the astral.

This world he painted is what I like to think would be possible... conscious awareness of WHO we are and what the larger realm DOES. The mechanics are lawful in material realms that things appear to be DONE. HOW? Healing is a doing because it operates lawfully.

There IS a body and there are the subtle realms which are in some way STILL MATERIAL. Familiarity with more subtle inhabitants in the multiverse is something that IMO will unfold. IMO WE as people as FRIENDS,ALLIES and coevolving inhabitants takes a particular level of beingness. IMO we have a nice resistance going here to exercise the muscles of beingness.

Daskalos was known for being a healer of bones which mended and spines straightening under his hand. Massage is opening the consideration of ME being a healer TOO. I aspire to be a magnificent channel of healing. As I am more and more contemplating being a healer,I desire to channel from Daskalos level of beingness. I have been asking for that sense of state of HIS beingness. It would be so great to have him as my personal teacher, knowing one another and cooperating that I am making that be so.

I sense I have Daskalos love and support as if he is my friend. I acknowledge the way he taught feels solid and so am "a Researcher" too. That should be probable to work with him as the others "Researchers of Truth" do still work with him. My imagining has healed that old sadness of "How come he didn't recognize me?" Now he DOES hehe.

Lately, I have had an imaginal figure Daskalos with me quite a bit more if I think about it. I sense him as a companion who could share some information and can imagine his face. He is always smiling... He is not on the earth, but I sense Him as alive. This channeling him is initiated by me and is about ME and yet, there seems to be a particular sense some REAL available. Knowing that "Research of the Truth"is what I choose to channel, would daskalos stand by with my clients and assist?

Daskalos could help me stroke the wrinkles and folds into softer smoother patterns as a healer? It is very friendly as a thought to have my hands guided. I'll see what happens.

Kyriakos Markides is still investigating spiritual healing.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/V7pAShRDnmU[/youtube]
maggie

Post by maggie »

This is another great teacher IMO to meet.
Off Topic
Itzhak Bentov was a mechanical engineer, inventor, author and mystic and explorer of cosmic consciousness.

He was able to combine his curious mind with a courageous soul to explore the unknown realms of cosmic consciousness with just wit and humor as his luggage. His plan was to publish some of his work as a comic strip instead of a cosmic trip! Bentov had two ways to prepare himself for his “trips,” which were not drug-induced.

Initially, like Archimedes, he used the “wet method” of soaking in a bathtub full of hot water, going into a “twilight zone” to get flashes or ideas that he scribbled down on a notepad. Later he favored the “drier method” of meditation and relaxed concentration. He wrote:

“I could attain remote reality by simply visualizing myself to be there, and there I was…”

What did Bentov see at the highest levels of cosmic consciousness?
“There is no limit to the extent of human cosmic consciousness. It can expand to fill the universe, and then you can talk to the Creator. You can talk to all the beings, who are gods; you have a diplomatic visa to infinity.” – Itzhak Bentov

Bentov described two groups of advanced beings in different areas of the Absolute, the dark void above Manifest Creation, which looks like a translucent, shimmering sphere [which is our multiverse]. This is how he illustrated and described it in his wonderful book:

“Nirvana” (left side) with pure and exalted beings (practically all Easterners) immersed in meditation, experiencing intense eternal bliss caused by pure consciousness flowing unaffected through their bodies out into the Manifest Creation below them. He said they are entitled to their bliss, but will not evolve beyond this state, because once you get in, you can’t get out (see the wall)!
The “Blue-Collar Workers” (right side) have renounced the option of eternal bliss. Pure consciousness flows through their bodies, but they add a slight vibration to it to produce a certain effect on the evolution of particular planets, because they have compassion for the beings on them. They will keep evolving and in time leave the population of Nirvana far behind.
What a fascinating concept! You can take it as a nice metaphor, illustration or story, whatever you like. We also can think of it in fractal terms, as in “as above, so below.”

If pure consciousness is flowing through you right now, how are you modifying it? What are you creating and projecting with your being? What interference pattern or imprint are you leaving to those around you and below you in terms of consciousness?

Is there a manual on how to become a spiritual master?
Bentov and others have said that we each create our own reality. He explained:

“It’s just a trip back home to reunite with your own Self (the observer). We are the creators, the producers and the consumers of our own reality, because we are the consciousness itself.”

That means each of us writes our OWN Manual on How We Are Becoming a Spiritual Master, as we experience, learn and evolve within the multiverse up to the highest level possible.

That also means your path is uniquely yours, so own it. Don’t look for the meaning of life elsewhere. Give it its meaning by who you choose to be and how you choose to do things. Learn as you go. You are no less than a creator being in training in this and every moment of your life, which is eternal. http://astral-institute.com/itzhak-bent ... ciousness/
Off Topic
Itzhak Bentov was a scientist, inventor,and an early pioneer in the research of consciousness. By blending analytical knowledge and intuitive insight, Bentov was the first to develop what is now widely accepted today as a holographic model of reality. This rare recording of Bentov's last television appearance (1978) and his inspirational exploration of consciousness and the cosmos, is presented in its original form by his wife Mirtala.
From a youtube comment
Off Topic
It turns out the us army/CIA thought enough of this guy work to do an analysis and guess what they found? It real and it works and the explain how in this newly? released CIA doc:.
https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom ... 0016-5.pdf
Itzhak Bentov ~ From Atom To Cosmos
[youtube]https://youtu.be/KMbeK_6ATxQ[/youtube]
maggie

Post by maggie »

Magic deception and the deeper realms....
Off Topic
Magic: What If It Was Real?

By John B. Alexander, Ph.D.

Las Vegas is home to many magicians, most of whom are hard core illusionists. Concentrating on sleight of hand, misdirection, and other tricks of professional conjurers, they ply their trade and compete for bookings. But what if, just maybe, sometimes the magic was real? That is exactly what a small eclectic group, comprised mostly of entertainers who regularly engage in mystifying performances, set out to explore with unmapped territory in an innovative meeting titled PSI Posium.

For three days they met at Sunset Station Hotel and Casino spending many hours listening to presentations, practicing the arts and exchanging ideas and concepts that can be incorporated into public demonstrations. PSI Posium was the brainchild of Alain Nu (The Man Who Knows) and Jerome Finley (a Showman Shaman) both of whom have personal experiences that seem to defy conventional explanations. In their view stage magic has lost its way placing emphasis on trickery and hosting a general disbelief in the arcane milieu from which they were spawned.

One issue is the nomenclature. The seminar organizers would reject traditional titles such as hypnotist, mentalist, or magician, all of which are encumbered with prosaic baggage from their counterparts. In his performances Alain Nu employs techniques that blur the lines between science and unexplained phenomena and often leaves the audience confounded thus stretching their belief systems. Here Alain demonstrated amazing tricks that caused metal spoons to appear to bend in his hand. But knowing that was an illusion does not negate veridical reports of spontaneous events of true psychokinesis. Rather, the trick provides a model that allows the mind to be open to exceptional experiences.

Jerome Finley also transcends and obscures the boundaries. With Native-American ancestry, he is trained as a master hypnotherapist and Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) practitioner. In addition he is also a Sangoma, or traditional healer, who learned the craft of divining bones as an apprentice in Swahililand, South Africa. A charming performer, Finley was able demonstrate the skills for locating hidden items by what appeared to be telepathic means. The performance was so convincing that none of the attendees doubted the reality of the capability.

Rounding out the agenda was a young, charismatic Canadian who goes by Aaron Alexander (stage name and no relation). An accomplished psychologist, he has pushed the envelope of that profession. He provided quick measures to establish rapport using minimal physical contact. Aaron also taught skills that defy common understanding such as the ability to cause people to respond to force that is not applied with any direct contact. Difficult to describe, examples are available on the Internet

All men are authors. In his writing Finley notes the techniques mental information acquisition are real and do not entail chicanery. In Guerilla Q&A he states, “to be caught in a process of trickery means game over.” Alain’s book, Picture your ESP!: Reveal Your Hidden Powers With “The Nu ESP Test” conveys the essence of his premise. And Arron’s books, The Pygmalion Effect and Bridge provide step by step instruction for experiencing his effects but are not easily accessible to the public.

The common theme for the weekend was that real magic is not only possible, it occurs regularly and it is up to the individual to recognize it when it happens. They are fully cognizant that skeptics would reject the concept a priori and attribute all anomalous events to pure coincidence. For those in attendance the hands-on demonstrations, all conducted without props, and often impromptu, were simply mind-blowing.

Adroit and superbly skilled in their craft, organizers and participants alike both demonstrated established ingenuity and contemplated taking their performances to a higher level. There were a few card tricks shown that entailed either forces or considerable digital dexterity that require a high degree of proficiency. But true to the premise of the seminar it was also indicated that there are times in which neither are required because the operator does get a mental signal.

Psychokinesis is one of the more contentious topics in the world of magic. Most stage magicians and scientists claim that mind over matter is simply impossible. They generally discounted offhand demonstrations of “spoon bending” or psychokinesis metal bending (PKMB). Based on the accomplishments of Uri Geller, aerospace engineer, Jack Houck, developed a process by which regular people could engage in such an experience and called it a PK Party. Rather than watching a performance groups could try it themselves. Displayed at PSI Posium were items that bent totally devoid of physical force by naive subject (non-magicians). A critical point is creating a belief that these things can happen - then they often do. Yes, there are numerous tricks and they can look very authentic. But sometimes, and only on occasion, do macro-psychokinetic event happen that defy explanation.

Unlike most gatherings of magicians, PSI Posium entertained the notion that real magic, i.e. not tricks or illusions involved, does happen. Supporting that concept the U.S. Army for twenty years conducted a secret program, last known as Star Gate, the involved both research and application of psychic spying. And yes, it did pay off - sometimes. Allowing for the possibility of psychic capabilities, what is needed is for serious researchers to explore the anomalies that are observed around the world.https://www.huffingtonpost.com/john-b-a ... 57348.html
Off Topic
Always trying to understand the line between what is real and what is not, what is possible and what is impossible, Alain Nu now challenges you to explore how we are all strangely connected through a mysterious energy which he then demonstrates with amazing accuracy! His audiences all share a common sense of awe, exclaiming: “I don’t know how to explain that;” “No way, no way;” and “I don’t believe in magic. But, I saw it happen. And, I believe what I saw.”http://www.themanwhoknows.tv/biography
[youtube]https://youtu.be/T_eILDFk7UY[/youtube]

The Mysterious World of Alain Nu Ep. 1

https://vimeo.com/199845639

[youtube]https://youtu.be/AZ_W0H9aDaw[/youtube]
Fred Steeves

Post by Fred Steeves »

Col. John Alexander, classic man in black if ever there was one.
The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

Return to “Science (Spirituality)”