Truth and understanding is forever the lovely, the good and the expanding

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift."
-Albert Einstein
User avatar
maggie
Posts: 326
Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:09 pm
Has thanked: 325 times
Been thanked: 732 times

Re: Truth and understanding is forever the lovely, the good and the expanding

Post by maggie »

The eclipse is coming up and some astrologers liken it to a reset and an opportunity to set our intention. We choose what life will look like life in our restored innocence. It is a clean restore...having had the reset and the off load of all the baggage, we are "defragged" and without incoherence.

My intention is to live in the wish fulfilled. This is not just for me, but everyone to live in their wish fulfilled. IMO if we could all grok how we achieve our own satisfaction as the baseline, we would have such a different set of priorities collectively. Just IMAGINE the sublime state of fulfillment. What would this Full Fill Meant be? Is it frightening to imagine life with all we ever desired?

I am listening to this all ears. It is from the 60's but not dated.
"Living from the end" suggests how we must build our faithful FEELING of already having our desires day by day.
"I assume that I am". See it in the minds eye and let it happen. The heart is engaged in feeling already done.
The ripening of our clear expectation in the world takes patience but is inevitable.
Neville Goddard is my favorite teacher.


User avatar
maggie
Posts: 326
Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:09 pm
Has thanked: 325 times
Been thanked: 732 times

Re: Truth and understanding is forever the lovely, the good and the expanding

Post by maggie »

the sky was almost clear today and i hope it will stay clear because I live in the path of the totality of the eclipse.

I am taking the reset idea to heart. What can I expect if I reset my hard drive and enter into a timeless spaceless angle on no thing ness?

Once i smoked salvia and went into a black void. Then a loaf started falling in slices and I was back. I now think these "slices" were about parallel slices of the bread of life. I am taking to heart THIS ECLIPSE IS A KAIROS MOMENT FOR ME.

"Kairos (καιρός) is an Ancient Greek word meaning the right, critical or opportune moment. The ancient Greeks had two words for time: chronos (χρόνος) and kairos."

I love this work kairos. Underneath the culture, whatever the culture, the creatrix installs archetypal patterns to be revealed. So many are anticipating a "time" when we will change in unison to a finer state of being. Many imagine an appointed moment for such change of form by "'god" or creatrix, divine instigation of evolution....is it orchestrated by the Great Mother?

At that appointed "time" when the field is ripened, She harvests the fruits. IMO that is why the world continues as we perceive it because OUR field has NOT ripened. In the fullness of "time", all is. So I choose the moment in my agreement that it is now.

I imagine us knowing how we are creators, artists and craftsman of matter. The master of limitation as Bashar calls it>

I KNOW that I am asking for a change. I with all my heart feel we are beautiful empowered actors in a divine dramedy with purpose for its being. Each of us is empowered in this seeming reality to become CREATIVE. When we enter that state we are WITH the One in many aspects as our own real self and SELF. A Kairos moment is special>...I choose special now as a synchronicity with an eclipse reset......

Here is a sermon form the Christian perception ( I know who Jesus is for me, and language can hide the mystery even in its common use):
Off Topic
A “‘kairos moment” is God’s appointed time to act.
A “kairos moment” is a moment in time when the Holy Spirit draws near to do a special work in and through a person or group. The Holy Spirit creates and orchestrates kairos moments.
In his book, The Fourth Dimension, South Korean pastor Dr. David (Paul) Yonggi Cho illustrated what a kairos moment is and how we can cooperate with Jesus when they occur. Pastor Cho related that for years while he preached he saw in his mind’s eye cancers disappear, tuberculosis healed, cripples throwing aside their crutches, and much more. However, nothing actually happened in the physical and practical realm. No one left the service restored.
At first Pastor Cho thought that the hindrance to healing was Satan, so he rebuked the devil. Still nothing happened other than his visions of God-at-work among them intensified.
Following a time of prayer and fasting during which he sought the Lord for answers, the Lord directed his attention to Genesis chapter one which opens with the Spirit of God hovering over the void. Then God spoke and things began to happen in the natural realm.
God then spoke to Pastor Cho’s spirit and said:
“You can feel the presence of the Holy Spirit in your church – the pulsating, permeating presence of the Holy Spirit – but unless you speak the word, nothing might happen. Souls may not be saved or broken homes may not be reunited. You must speak the Word in faith.” (Cho, 1979, p. 81)
I love this ideal of faith that saying WILL make it so! aND WE SEE HOW THAT APPEARS. WE KNOW! SO that we will speak the words of Holy Spirit andthe beauty, health and kindness of true divine being is able to manifest.

User avatar
Moonlight
Posts: 161
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:24 pm
Has thanked: 618 times
Been thanked: 402 times

Re: Truth and understanding is forever the lovely, the good and the expanding

Post by Moonlight »

Beautiful post Maggie. A thank you was just not enough.

I too speak the word.
In the present is the whole of time J. Krishnamurti

User avatar
maggie
Posts: 326
Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:09 pm
Has thanked: 325 times
Been thanked: 732 times

Re: Truth and understanding is forever the lovely, the good and the expanding

Post by maggie »

Moonlight wrote:Beautiful post Maggie. A thank you was just not enough.

I too speak the word.
Thank you. YES.

I am listening to this talk from Seth.



It is intellectually satisfying and philosophically prescient to what our new science of spirit is unfolding.
From wherever the material arises, I am impressed by wisdom in listening to these words.
I trust 100% that this is information feeds me.

I am FEELING more full than I did before. Ity changed when i noticed the significance of the naval energy valve at the Hara center.

Since I posted on reading about Hara, I have been remembering to take in energy like sipping form a straw. It is said that this center is where the soul connects and is not just a chakra. I am CERTAIN my energy level has increased and I have not felt the heaviness that I did before. I never noticed how important this connection feels when used. Is this a feeling of bringing more soul energy IN?

The cauldron of energy in the hara bubbles out and fills up and plumps all the cells.
The energy rises to the heart and helps with feeling passion for activity that is about our heart dreams.

Today I received 7 clients for chair massage. 6 of the women were all friends here for the eclipse. They are nurses and as they waited while I was doing my 15 minute sessions, they were so fun to listen in on. One woman Lorraines was talking about the bee keeping class she just attended. She described planting the flowers bees like at her house. She was describing what bees want...to be allowed to serve the hive. She knows them to be gentle and not really desiring to sting as that means death.

I learned that wearing black is a bad idea around bees and that she dresses up like a flower in colorful colors for the bees. She encouraged me to take up bee keeping.

This and several projects appeal to me. My big dream is that my home become a food forest and permaculture example. and yet I have not been able to effectively move into the experience. It is hard to initiate the action step. I find all sorts of procrastination has been my path of least resistance. BUT I think now that the soul is going to help me in a new way to create.

I created 7 chair massage clients form my desire to have be having a right livlihood. It is GOOD for me to have desires to energize me. If this is a DREAM, the only thing for us to DO is become lucid and be aware of reality. IMO the deepest basic Benevolence that as the greatest lovingness is just SO.


Another fine talk from Neville. he uses the biblical stories to illustrate psychospiritual truth (the bible is mythically all about each of us)


User avatar
maggie
Posts: 326
Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:09 pm
Has thanked: 325 times
Been thanked: 732 times

Re: Truth and understanding is forever the lovely, the good and the expanding

Post by maggie »

This is IMO just wonderful. These messages make sense to me. I agree with them. I think about how familiar this information seems BUT at one point it would NOT have made sense to me. That means my beliefs have changed over the years. I don't mind at all that these are my beliefs at the moment. I feel no need to defend them but I like talking them up because I love these ideas. They connect me in their possibility to my joy.

I know I am not objective at all. Much of what I hear clicks off right away in my ears. Not the Seth Material.


Off Topic
Seth on the entity: "It does not have your present hang-ups;..."

..........Each of you automatically heal yourselves day by day, as you know. Cells die and
are born. You renew your bodies every seven years all without your conscious
knowledge. You use the energy of the universe to heal yourselves constantly, but
you have very definite conceptions of how this healing can take place and what
is possible and what is not possible.

You expect the cells of your body to be replaced. You expect your image to
continue day by day, although the physical matter of your image today has not
one atom or molecule within it that was a portion of your image ten years ago.
The bodies that you had ten years ago are dead and gone, and you never missed
them, and you do not feel dead.

You feel very alive, indeed. These things you take for granted but you form your
own image, and you form them in consistent belief with those ideas that you
have. And if you believe that you have a bad gall bladder, for example, and if
you do not discover the reasons behind the difficulty you will faithfully
reproduce that faulty gall bladder with every new formation of your physical
image.

And it does not occur to you that as your body is completely transformed within
each seven years, so there is no reason at all to reproduce it each time with
the old ailment. You can, indeed, heal yourselves but you must realize that you
can do so in order to do it yourself effectively.

There is, unfortunately, a great difference between theory and practice, as you
should know, in the field of medicine (to Nancy). And therefore, because I tell
you that you can heal yourself, I also tell you that there are some difficulties
in the way, and those difficulties are those ideas that you have in your heads
that prevent you from using your own abilities.

There is not one of you present in this room who cannot contact your own entity
and have that entity heal your physical being, for it can use it's abilities
quite freely. It does not have your present hang-ups; it does not think it is
fat, it does not think it has a bad neck, it does not think it has a bad foot.
It can erase your difficulties as easily as you can erase a mistake on a
painting, easily and swiftly and beautifully and well.

Now, to some extent, all of you take advantage of these abilities or you would
not have physical bodies to begin with; they simply would not last that long, in
your terms. But when you cannot do this for yourself, and when your own
misconceptions hold you back from using your own abilities, then there are
others who can reawaken your own energies and direct them to your advantage; who
can meet you and speak with you when you are in more auspicious states than the
one you usually call conscious.

When you are at your most creative and alert, in other words, when you are
asleep. These others can then speak to you and communicate with you, illuminate
you as to the reasons behind your difficulty and help you erase that difficulty.

I want each of you to understand, however, that you have these abilities and you
use them. When you cut your finger the flesh is made new. This is done
automatically by a portion of yourself that is not conscious but is very vital
and very real.

You are kept alive as you listen to me and yet you do not understand what keeps
your body alive and functioning. This is taken care of by the inner self and if
you trust it, it will keep you in excellent health. Whenever you doubt it then
you have need of doctors and nurses and it is good to have them if there is no
other place to turn.

There are many personalities, however, who understand your difficulties and who
sympathize with them and who help you when you call upon them and such is the
healer upon whom you have called."
ESP Class, 10 November 1970.https://www.facebook.com/notes/fans-of- ... 573426484/



User avatar
maggie
Posts: 326
Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:09 pm
Has thanked: 325 times
Been thanked: 732 times

Re: Truth and understanding is forever the lovely, the good and the expanding

Post by maggie »

I have been using Abraham Hicks info as well as I can (hehe) for many years. I know it is ever more clear for me as a great reiteration of factual way the mundane works (mystical, mythic, yet practical).

It syncs with other information with the same inference.... subtle reality manifests as material reality and we with our awareness, will, emotions and questions create our experience. I was aware that The channeling was a joint effort between Esther and Jerry Hicks but I learned more in this video. This video is a glimpse into how their relationship worked to bring out the information. Jerry's life experience made him a deep seeker of the real. As Abraham says, his asking brought forth answers. Jerry Hicks was a great example of a soul full man IMO.



Illusions by Richard Bach

http://img1.liveinternet.ru/images/atta ... essiah.pdf

User avatar
maggie
Posts: 326
Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:09 pm
Has thanked: 325 times
Been thanked: 732 times

Re: Truth and understanding is forever the lovely, the good and the expanding

Post by maggie »

This series is worth seeing more than once

[youtube]https://youtu.be/aXuTt7c3Jkg?list=PLzjY ... oFs1b967Sl_[/youtube]

User avatar
maggie
Posts: 326
Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:09 pm
Has thanked: 325 times
Been thanked: 732 times

Re: Truth and understanding is forever the lovely, the good and the expanding

Post by maggie »

Published on Aug 23, 2017
Amit Goswami discusses 'The Everything Answer Book: How Quantum Physics Explains Love, Death and the Meaning of Life'. Goswami s basic premise is that quantum physics is not only the future of science, but also the path to understanding consciousness, life, death, God, and the meaning of life. Quantum physics offers an antidote to the moral sterility of scientific reductionism and mechanistic materialism, and holds the key to the clearest, most coherent understanding of our universe. In short, quantum physics is indeed the theory of everything. In 'The Everything Answer Book' Goswami and his colleagues discuss, among other things, how quantum physics affects our understanding of thoughts, feelings and intuitions, karma, death and reincarnation, dreams, evolution and the purpose of existence. Crucially, it points the way towards the spiritualization of politics, economics, business, education, and wider society itself, all of which are vital steps if our species is to survive and thrive through the challenging times ahead.


Sandy Clark
Posts: 269
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:38 am
Location: Saskatoon, Sk. Canada
Has thanked: 1610 times
Been thanked: 584 times

Re: Truth and understanding is forever the lovely, the good and the expanding

Post by Sandy Clark »

Thanks as always Maggie...so good to reacquaint myself with Seth again...loved to read Jane's chanelling from years past.

After reading the book I gave my Son my copy of the Book Illusions when he was 16 years old.....when he finished it I asked him what he thought and said to me " I could experience the whole world and never have to leave my room" well I was not aware of the observer and just on the beginning of my spiritual path at the time and became frightened that he would become a slouch as a result, so told him he better not do that....ahhahahahha He is now 50 years old and very successful and an overall wonderful Being. Thanks for evoking that touching memory with your post.

maggie wrote:This is IMO just wonderful. These messages make sense to me. I agree with them. I think about how familiar this information seems BUT at one point it would NOT have made sense to me. That means my beliefs have changed over the years. I don't mind at all that these are my beliefs at the moment. I feel no need to defend them but I like talking them up because I love these ideas. They connect me in their possibility to my joy.

I know I am not objective at all. Much of what I hear clicks off right away in my ears. Not the Seth Material.


Off Topic
Seth on the entity: "It does not have your present hang-ups;..."

..........Each of you automatically heal yourselves day by day, as you know. Cells die and
are born. You renew your bodies every seven years all without your conscious
knowledge. You use the energy of the universe to heal yourselves constantly, but
you have very definite conceptions of how this healing can take place and what
is possible and what is not possible.

You expect the cells of your body to be replaced. You expect your image to
continue day by day, although the physical matter of your image today has not
one atom or molecule within it that was a portion of your image ten years ago.
The bodies that you had ten years ago are dead and gone, and you never missed
them, and you do not feel dead.

You feel very alive, indeed. These things you take for granted but you form your
own image, and you form them in consistent belief with those ideas that you
have. And if you believe that you have a bad gall bladder, for example, and if
you do not discover the reasons behind the difficulty you will faithfully
reproduce that faulty gall bladder with every new formation of your physical
image.

And it does not occur to you that as your body is completely transformed within
each seven years, so there is no reason at all to reproduce it each time with
the old ailment. You can, indeed, heal yourselves but you must realize that you
can do so in order to do it yourself effectively.

There is, unfortunately, a great difference between theory and practice, as you
should know, in the field of medicine (to Nancy). And therefore, because I tell
you that you can heal yourself, I also tell you that there are some difficulties
in the way, and those difficulties are those ideas that you have in your heads
that prevent you from using your own abilities.

There is not one of you present in this room who cannot contact your own entity
and have that entity heal your physical being, for it can use it's abilities
quite freely. It does not have your present hang-ups; it does not think it is
fat, it does not think it has a bad neck, it does not think it has a bad foot.
It can erase your difficulties as easily as you can erase a mistake on a
painting, easily and swiftly and beautifully and well.

Now, to some extent, all of you take advantage of these abilities or you would
not have physical bodies to begin with; they simply would not last that long, in
your terms. But when you cannot do this for yourself, and when your own
misconceptions hold you back from using your own abilities, then there are
others who can reawaken your own energies and direct them to your advantage; who
can meet you and speak with you when you are in more auspicious states than the
one you usually call conscious.

When you are at your most creative and alert, in other words, when you are
asleep. These others can then speak to you and communicate with you, illuminate
you as to the reasons behind your difficulty and help you erase that difficulty.

I want each of you to understand, however, that you have these abilities and you
use them. When you cut your finger the flesh is made new. This is done
automatically by a portion of yourself that is not conscious but is very vital
and very real.

You are kept alive as you listen to me and yet you do not understand what keeps
your body alive and functioning. This is taken care of by the inner self and if
you trust it, it will keep you in excellent health. Whenever you doubt it then
you have need of doctors and nurses and it is good to have them if there is no
other place to turn.

There are many personalities, however, who understand your difficulties and who
sympathize with them and who help you when you call upon them and such is the
healer upon whom you have called."
ESP Class, 10 November 1970.https://www.facebook.com/notes/fans-of- ... 573426484/



User avatar
maggie
Posts: 326
Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:09 pm
Has thanked: 325 times
Been thanked: 732 times

Re: Truth and understanding is forever the lovely, the good and the expanding

Post by maggie »

Sandy Clark wrote: After reading the book I gave my Son my copy of the Book Illusions when he was 16 years old.....when he finished it I asked him what he thought and said to me " I could experience the whole world and never have to leave my room" well I was not aware of the observer and just on the beginning of my spiritual path at the time and became frightened that he would become a slouch as a result, so told him he better not do that....ahhahahahha He is now 50 years old and very successful and an overall wonderful Being. Thanks for evoking that touching memory with your post.
I love that story of yours! Thanks. I listened to this interview (not so good sound) with Richard Bach which is sort of recent (2014)and he is now 81.


Post Reply

Return to “Science (Spirituality)”