free energy supression

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift."
-Albert Einstein
ambady

free energy supression

Post by ambady »

The world is now trying to get a new power sources ,like solar cells wind power, nuclear fusion reacters , but why dont they think about overunity devices? In my point of view we have already one.thats from hundred years ago. One of the greatest inventer Nicola Tesla who gave us free energy,..do u have any idea??? About it ??
Christine
Site Admin

Re: free energy supression

Post by Christine »

ambady,

The most brutal acts of repression are related to those who to try bring free energy technology to the world. We would be most happy to have you post links to information that you find relevant and useful.

I would like to take the opportunity to bring forward the work of a truly courageous woman, Carlita Shaw. Here is a link to her book:

And please all who read this keep her close in heart and send her Spirit healing energies.

Christine

P.S. I am moving this thread to Science forum.
ambady wrote:The world is now trying to get a new power sources ,like solar cells wind power, nuclear fusion reacters , but why dont they think about overunity devices? In my point of view we have already one.thats from hundred years ago. One of the greatest inventer Nicola Tesla who gave us free energy,..do u have any idea??? About it ??
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Naga_Fireball

Re: free energy supression

Post by Naga_Fireball »

After reading about Serbian folklore,
I came to the conclusion one of the reasons "the powers that be" did not support Tesla in his greater research,
came down to bloodlines...

Serbians were very territorial. They feared bad weather because they lived in a temperate area prone to storms.
As a result, some of their more sensitive men and women began to develop affinity to electricity.

On Wikipedia you can read all about the "Dragon Soul" men:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zduha%C4%87
A zduhać (Cyrillic: здухаћ, pronounced [zdǔxaːtɕ]) and vetrovnjak (ветровњак, [ʋetrǒʋɲaːk]) in Serbian tradition, and a dragon man in Bulgarian, Macedonian and Serbian traditions, were men believed to have an inborn supernatural ability to protect their estate, village, or region against destructive weather conditions, such as storms, hail, or torrential rains. It was believed that the souls of these men could leave their bodies in sleep, to intercept and fight with demonic beings imagined as bringers of bad weather. Having defeated the demons and taken away the stormy clouds they brought, the protectors would return into their bodies and wake up tired.

Notions associated with the zduhać, vetrovnjak, and dragon man, respectively, are not identical. The dragon man fought against female demons called ala, which led hail clouds over fields to destroy crops, and consumed the fertility of the fields. The zduhaći (plural) of an area usually fought together against the attacking zduhaći of another area who were bringing a storm and hail clouds above their fields. The victorious zduhaći would loot the yield of all agricultural produce from the territory of their defeated foes, and take it to their own region. The vetrovnjak, recorded in parts of western Serbia, fought against a bringer of bad weather imagined as a black bird. The zduhaći are recorded in Montenegro, eastern Herzegovina, part of Bosnia, and the Sandžak region of south-western Serbia. The dragon men are recorded in eastern Serbia, Banat, western Bulgaria, and Macedonia.

I guess what I am saying is,
the royalty and corporate overlords were afraid of his superior power -
they did not understand how he did what he did,
they stole his papers and hid them.

Tesla loved electricity the way an autistic kid loves water.
He understood its every nuance and preference, compared to us normal folks.

The story of how his backers went down on the Titanic,
in the conspiracy that kickstarted WW1,
is simple amazing and horrible.

One of the tragedies and annoyances of investigating Tesla's life,
is the hundreds of lies his enemies told about him,
the hundreds of defeats and thefts he endured.

It reminds me of what was said about Christ during the crucifixion:
"His visage was more marred than any man".
Brotherhood falls asunder at the touch of fire!
He finds his fellow guilty of a skin
Not coloured like his own, and having power
To enforce the wrong, for such a worthy cause
Dooms and devotes him as his lawful prey.
~William Cowper

Return to “Science (Spirituality)”