Unslaved podcast: Aliens, Atlantis, & Prediluvian Civilizations

“I wonder if aliens deny that we exist?”
― Anthony T.Hincks
Christine
Site Admin

Unslaved podcast: Aliens, Atlantis, & Prediluvian Civilizations

Post by Christine »

I have long appreciated Michael Tsarion's work for he covers not only the anthropological evidence coupled with ancient mythologies, he is also a deep delver into philosophers, astrotheology, tarot and occultism. What I find refreshing is that he is always looking for solutions. His work truly ties the inner world with the outer. In this video he and David Whitehead examine a lot of information and express beautifully why they feel it is vital for humans to know the truth about our origins and history.

They specifically speak about a massive destructive and traumatic event that affected the whole solar system. My own research including memories that have surfaced has led me to the same conclusions.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xpyQkbL-Jo[/youtube]

What have we been told about our history?

In this 3rd episode of the Unslaved Podcast, the discussion involves the mystery of Atlantis and the evidence for advanced Pre-Diluvian Civilizations, Ancient Alien Visitation, and the psychology behind the concept of Angels and Demons. Many incredible cyclopean ruins all over the world that defy conventional explanation has left scholars mystified. There is an astounding number of myths, legends, scriptures, and oral traditions from the ancient world that describe world wide cataclysm, massive deluge, and visitation by beings from other worlds. Why has this knowledge been sequestered for as long as it has, and what does this mean for modern civilization?

***Research links available for members***

Become a member today and get full access to this and other titles and content @ http://unslaved.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Fred Steeves

Re: Unslaved podcast: Aliens, Atlantis, & Prediluvian Civilizations

Post by Fred Steeves »

Christine wrote: They specifically speak about a massive destructive and traumatic event that affected the whole solar system. My own research including memories that have surfaced has led me to the same conclusions.
That subject is one that always strikes a deep chord within me, it's personal.

I have memory as well of a massive cataclysm. Won't have time to check out the video til tomorrow, but if they speak of a planet once teeming with life being destroyed, that sounds about right.

Tears start falling (as they are right now) whenever I give it more than just a passing thought, and for all I know I was even partly responsible for either allowing it to happen, or causing it to happen. If so, the price has been well paid.

It's still reverberating out there, and maybe always will...
The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

And tears well up in me right now too ... thanks Fred.
Fred Steeves wrote:
Christine wrote: They specifically speak about a massive destructive and traumatic event that affected the whole solar system. My own research including memories that have surfaced has led me to the same conclusions.
That subject is one that always strikes a deep chord within me, it's personal.

I have memory as well of a massive cataclysm. Won't have time to check out the video til tomorrow, but if they speak of a planet once teeming with life being destroyed, that sounds about right.

Tears start falling (as they are right now) whenever I give it more than just a passing thought, and for all I know I was even partly responsible for either allowing it to happen, or causing it to happen. If so, the price has been well paid.

It's still reverberating out there, and maybe always will...
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Sandy Clark

Post by Sandy Clark »

I too love Micheal's views/research and presentations....I almost become mesmorized or lost in the old worlds when I listen/watch his works. He and David has become a wonderful team and how appropo' that they have come together.

I feel their urgency to get this information integrated with the public and understand the thoughts that verge on the edge of another cataclysm looming. In lieu of tears my anger arises to stem or fight the fear that sits in future projections of the past repeating itself.

Return to “Our Origins - Terrestrial and Extra-terrestial Gnosis”