“The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the greatest intention.”
― Kahlil Gibran
Christine
Site Admin

Planetary Healing Session Announcements

Post by Christine »

Hello friends,

Thank you all so much for the interest in earthempaths.net

Please Join Us! We will be announcing session times and intent here. The most effective manner in which we can work with is by forming small groups that can't be infiltrated. A sacred circle is formed whenever two or more gather. We have found that three of us together has a magical quality. The remote viewing programs used a term called "triangulation". When three trained viewers (in our terms healer, shamans) have the same target (intent) information is confirmed and the effectiveness of the influence is intensified.

As healers and shamans we are closely aligned with the Earth Mother, Sohia/Gaia and with our Cosmic inheritance that we literally leave our own egoic desires behind during sessions, so that we are guided by Divine Intelligence. OUR action is BEING that which we are. Over and over as we grow in Trust (Truth) and harmony we perceive our Self as a homeopathic or immune response working within a Greater Body and intimately aligned with the Highest Intent for All Involved. Experience, not mind is the key.

Lifting the veils of suppression our Sight is returned, to not be forgotten again.

Deep love for the ALL.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Christine
Site Admin

Re: Planetary Healing Session Announcements

Post by Christine »

Session: Tuesday, 24 February 2015, 2:00 GMT (UK) 6:00 AM PST, 8:00 AM CST, 9:00 EST.. and so on, where ever you are in the world.

Our focused intent is to lend our heart support to Alisa and Gabriel http://www.zengardner.com/horrific-stor ... gh-places/.

We have noticed that the coverup and suppression on this story is of the as thick as it gets. To bring the REALity of these abuses into the mass conscience is a Herculean task. Please join us!
Dancing Waters

Post by Dancing Waters »

I will join you. The state of affairs regarding this issue is beyond words to describe how out of control it is and how most people hide behind disbelief and "it can't be so" and the kids "made it up." The absurdity of kids making this up without some source to teach them and that people would rather belief this than deal with the reality of the truth. The "cognitive dissonance" is screaming out and I have been at a loss as to how to move people especially regarding this issue. So yes I will join you.
DarMar

Post by DarMar »

First time i saw this video, and one with girl speaking about abuses had me struck by several points. It gets covered fast, young souls are not listened well. Cool state of individuals while listening that and proclaiming it under imagination?!? I never met kids with such NASTY perverted imagination, it is unknown for their innocence. Even would be problem if this would be just an imagination, still needs healing intention and unconditional love.
Would be really nice to wash that gloomy layer off this situation.

We are here, lets get busy
Innocent Warrior

Post by Innocent Warrior »

I wish to join you but I am not trained. Could you please advise me on how I can go about training, so I can join you in the future?
Innocent Warrior

Hows this for manifesting? A highly gifted person has come into my life and offered to mentor me with developing my present and latent abilities, sweet! He's not from this site either, so he hadn't read my previous post...thanks universe, you're the best. :-D
You're waiting for a train. A train that'll take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you. But you can't know for sure. Yet it doesn't matter. Now, tell me why?

Because we'll be together!
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Innocent Warrior, You are so wondrously gifted yourself. I am so pleased for you, truly and if you are inclined please share as you learn. The healing work we do is almost purely intuitive and has developed from a deep personal wisdom and relationship to Universe herself. Much love sistar.
Innocent Warrior wrote:Hows this for manifesting? A highly gifted person has come into my life and offered to mentor me with developing my present and latent abilities, sweet! He's not from this site either, so he hadn't read my previous post...thanks universe, you're the best. :-D
Innocent Warrior

Christine wrote:Innocent Warrior, You are so wondrously gifted yourself. I am so pleased for you, truly and if you are inclined please share as you learn. The healing work we do is almost purely intuitive and has developed from a deep personal wisdom and relationship to Universe herself. Much love sistar.
I see, yes, this is how I have developed myself also. Nothing can replace developing through my relationship with creation. I see any mentor I have ever had in my life as being in addition to creation's classroom, more like a field trip. The theme in the dialogue between creation and myself lately has been heavily focussed on action and activation and along came someone to assist me with that, specifically. Synchronicity never ceases to excite and amaze me.

I will be creating my blog soon. I'm beginning studies in alchemy shortly and will be using it to record and share various things I learn, an alchemist's notebook of sorts. I would love to share that here with you, along with things I learn, as I go through this exploration deeper into myself and abilities etc. It's never anything you would expect or imagine when it comes to alchemy, as you know. It's hard work but it can be pretty fun sometimes.

Return to “Calls to Action”