DARK JOURNALIST X SERIES PART XX: ROCKEFELLER SECRET X-INVISIBLE & THE UFO FILE!

Spiritwind

Re: DARK JOURNALIST X SERIES PART XX: ROCKEFELLER SECRET X-INVISIBLE & THE UFO FILE!

Post by Spiritwind »

I can’t speak for Christine, and she often is soaring heights generally unknown and hard to fathom, but I do know that she and I and several others we know kind of go in a weird flow of energy that asks us to look and look again as there are grains of truth everywhere. We are constantly refining our ability to “see”, and each time new truths are revealed. It almost feels like the truth is careening towards us and we are meeting it half way.

So, I don’t know if this at all answers to your question Fred, but I will look at a wide variety of sources as my intuition dictates to see where the thread leads (and I know Christine does this too). Just because we have all identified through our own knowing and perhaps direct experiences that many of these sources are all connected, and most are seemingly not able to see what we see, does not mean that valuable pieces of an ever more complete puzzle cannot be gleaned. I even learn from watching movies, sometimes re-reading/watching something I saw or read years ago, and find my understanding has changed substantially. Even all religions have a grain of truth. You can’t draw people in with just lies and deceit, there has to be something real and true as a foundation.

And, honestly, back in the late 90’s, early 2000’s I did watch a lot of recordings by Bill Ryan, Kerry Cassidy, and even some with David Wilcock. I may feel that they are either purposefully leading us in a skewed direction, or I’ll concede they may not know directly who they are really working for, but just because I can now see what I did not see before does not mean I need to throw all that information out as suspect. It’s all about learning discernment, and for me it’s an ongoing process. I tend to put it ALL on a shelf, and just keep pulling it out over and over again as more is learned, and unlearned. I did gain understanding from them. I don’t even listen to David Icke anymore, but don’t regret how his material did open my eyes and get me to thinking and putting things together. Probably none of us has it all right, and I would definitely be suspect of anyone who claims they do.

All of us can and have been compromised through our lack of understanding. It’s hard to unravel what turns into a ginormous mountain of lies. But like any good investigator, if you are patient and persistent a picture does start to form. It IS forming. And, maybe not many are even that interested, but for me, I DO want to know, and I just won’t give up. If we really understood what was happening, I don’t think it WOULD be happening. The magicians of this reality have been doing a good job keeping most of humanity occupied on something else. So knowing the truth is important I feel. But I’m just speaking for myself. Coming together, though, and admitting we don’t already have all the answers (since they have done a very good job making it nigh on impossible - they are, after all, masters of deceit) and then getting out of our own way to see what picture forms as we all “look” has been an incredibly empowering experience.

I can tell you that it’s kind of exciting when a whole bunch of people start suddenly looking at the same information from different angles and actually get to talk amongst themselves about it. Amazing synchronicities and deep understandings often reveal themselves. It helps keep me inspired when I see the unfolding in real time of the BIG AGENDA by those who are actually going to lose. They just don’t know it yet.

Several things have come across my awareness in the last week that have shaken me quite deeply. We have to be willing to look at the unpleasantness some times, with a direct gaze, whether it hurts or not. Running from the pain of it all is not going to help us.

I know this is kind of off topic, but will put this here anyway to illustrate what continues to drive us to write, read, listen, talk, and speak out to anyone who will listen, in whatever way they are ready to hear. Not because I am a control freak, but because I know their attention has been intentionally drawn away.

Very disturbing (and I personally cannot stand Rush Limbaugh!)
http://www.updateamerica.com/it_begins_ ... egon_towns" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And the following are designs that can be found on t-shirts, mugs, activity books and backpacks for CHILDREN, on Amazon. I looked it up myself.

https://scontent.ffsd2-1.fna.fbcdn.net/ ... e=5BD3CF0D" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And, I stumbled across her site just yesterday.
https://fionabarnett.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Here’s one more I just came across today:
https://yournewswire.com/french-law-chi ... nsent-sex/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....
Christine
Site Admin

Re: DARK JOURNALIST X SERIES PART XX: ROCKEFELLER SECRET X-INVISIBLE & THE UFO FILE!

Post by Christine »

Dear friend true, you can speak for me anytime. You expressed so well what I wanted to say ... currently in the High deep so it is the song I hear that isn't so easily translated to words.

My heartfelt wish is for All to have Eyes to see. Love you so very much.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

And X marks he spot!! LOL

See the light coming through the dark.

and then there is this X:

Even these can be changed, been dancing with them myself.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Fred Steeves

Post by Fred Steeves »

Thank you Laurie, very well explained indeed!

I didn't mean to give the impression I've come to the conclusion that there's nothing to be learned from any of these sources, of course we can learn from anything we see touch hear or feel, compromised sources included, but it didn't seem to me this was the gist of recommending diving into the Dark Journalist series. What I saw was him being put forth as an invaluable source of hard to come by ancient knowledge and such, period. That's a big difference if I have understood this correctly.

On another note, perhaps 80+% of his stuff is pure gold, I don't know, what I do know however is how seamlessly I've seen him gloss right over or avoid certain matters (and important ones at that!) that I *do* know about, and it's those little twists here and there that affect the entire narrative. Now from my experience anyway "seeing" and intuition are great tools, but they can't do the job of hard cold research in parcing out what may be disinformation or something similar, and hard cold fact from any given presentation.

Anyway, my intention is to not further disrupt this thread, just wanted to point out how it looks from my angle. ;)
The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

Return to “THE DARK JOURNALIST X SERIES”