Sex in Religion

“Women who love themselves are threatening; but men who love real women, more so.”
― Naomi Wolf, The Beauty Myth
Christine
Site Admin

Re: Sex in Religion

Post by Christine »

Religion is simply indoctrination ... To Thy Own Self be Truth.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Anders

Re: Sex in Religion

Post by Anders »

Christine wrote: Religion is simply indoctrination ... To Thy Own Self be Truth.
Nice picture! Loads of symbolism in it.

Is religion indoctrination? A big part of it, yes absolutely. Think of society as a machine. The only use that machine has for sexuality is for producing more batteries .... eh, excuse me, for allowing people to produce babies. And so a huge purpose of religion is to confine human sexuality into that purpose.

Then, if Jordan Maxwell is correct, that religion bottom line is basically just about sex, what is the purpose of that? I think the answer is that sex is the force in nature that keeps populations going. So sexuality is a tremendous force. And in religions there is a deeper hidden knowledge about sexuality as the key for moving our civilization into the next era, call it a new golden age, a new earth etc.

It's not our fallen sexuality that will transform the world into a spiritual awakening, but sexuality is the first force that will be released after the apocalypse (means unveiling). And sexuality will play a key role in taking us from the old earth to the new earth so to speak. That's my guess at the moment for why sex plays such a fundamental role in religion (if Jordan is correct).

Return to “Sexuality”