Wordpress site down

"Silence is golden when you can't think of a good answer."
-Muhammad Ali
Professor Doom

Wordpress site down

Post by Professor Doom »

:( Troubleshooting... not really clear what went wrong.

Meanwhile cat pics :

► Show Spoiler
Professor Doom

Re: Wordpress site down

Post by Professor Doom »

Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Edit: I just realized it was Tuesday! I guess I kept rolling and didn't realize that Monday was over, lol.

May the cats be with you ...
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Fred Steeves

Post by Fred Steeves »

Is "Professor Doom" Cristian?
The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates
Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

Fred Steeves wrote:Is "Professor Doom" Cristian?

Bingo : )
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....
Christine
Site Admin

Re: Earth Empath Wordpress site down

Post by Christine »

Spiritwind wrote:
Well that didn't take genius to figure out. LOL, the cat photos were a dead give away.

On another note, the website will be down at least through the weekend since there is no easy fix. Professor Doom has sent me some information on the logs we received of corrupted data, beyond that I don't have a clue as to what happened. I was writing a new blog post and had saved it to drafts but had the preview loaded on my browser, about an hour later I went to reload the EE website and got the error message.

My advice to those who have long running posts here and want to save their data is to do so, we are checking to see if there is an expedient way to manage that.

As many are aware with the advent of COPPA and new YouTube policies many channels are being deleted and more will be after this goes into effect December 10th. It's really stupid since they only write criminally inspired laws to curtail all freedoms, and they've been lying through their sharply filed teeth for a long time.

Being inwardly urged to start transferring videos to Bit Chute about two weeks ago I've been doing so steadily. In the process of downloading and uploading vids I realized that the work we did was admirable enough to want to preserve it as a record.

The reset is upon us folks so if there are books, archives, videos or blogs you find that share vital information to our real story my suggestion is to save them. The feelings that run through me don't portend a good time ahead though if we make it through the eye of the needle the other side looks to be beautiful and definitely unknown.

Love unbound, fierce and free. Christine

Fred Steeves

Post by Fred Steeves »

Christine wrote:
Spiritwind wrote:
Well that didn't take genius to figure out. LOL, the cat photos were a dead give away.
Well I started thinking that from the first cat pic, but then it seemed rather bizarre to be carrying on with the cutesy playfulness like nothing ever happened so it gave me pause. Anyhoos, carry on.
The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Fred Steeves wrote:
Christine wrote:
Spiritwind wrote:
Well I started thinking that from the first cat pic, but then it seemed rather bizarre to be carrying on with the cutesy playfulness like nothing ever happened so it gave me pause. Anyhoos, carry on.
I will say Fred that in the face of an onslaught of tangled energies the best thing I have found is to maintain (to the best of my ability) a suspended state of childlike playfulness. Well those aren't exactly my words or manner in dealing with things, we each have our own beat. Since this occurred I've had to call on all my inner resources to stay steady and upright in the buffeting waves and tides of change... As the waves get larger it seems a requirement that the identification with "this crap shoot reality" of deception grows smaller.

Professor Doom

Post by Professor Doom »

Fred Steeves wrote:
What happened Fred?

On topic : weird things happened with the wordpress site ... now back up ...with all view counters to 0. Maybe I can fix that ..maybe not.

Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Professor Doom wrote:
On topic : weird things happened with the wordpress site ... now back up ...with all view counters to 0. Maybe I can fix that ..maybe not.
Curious cats want to know what weird things the admirable Professor Doom found. Thank you so much for restoring the Earth Empaths website, while I was ready to let it go, it still feels good to see all the years of work back online.

*** Fred, I meant no disparagement to you personally when I said it doesn't take genius to figure out that the catmin goes by other names, I guess it's just the nature of cat people. Nothing is better than an honest question. ***

Making light of things in trying times is one of the bestest things about the EE forum. Anyone want a free kitten?

Return to “General discussions”