Hitler's War - What the Historians Neglect to Mention

"...the spokespersons of the European idea are not interested in Germany...They preach the dispersal of Germany, not its reassembly."
- Moeller van den Bruck
LostNFound

Re: Hitler's War - What the Historians Neglect to Mention

Post by LostNFound »

This particular subject matter takes so many different roads to discovery. I have always thought that one had to explore others that took part in this war and how they either caused or made this happen and how they felt about the Man called Adolf Hitler. As it is known, History is written by those that are the victors of any war. Isn't it quite something how the criminals control the narrative in this world. The ones that actually do the things that they try and blame other innocents in doing. I keep finding more disclosure of the past by folks as they find or come to see how we have been lied to or distracted away from any truth that would change their pitiful control over the masses. Found this today and thought to post it for a lookie see.

Patton Assassination
Posted on January 5, 2018 by Galen

Zionist Report

Guess who did it? The tribe. And why? Because he knew that The United States was fighting the wrong war. Instead of allying with those who were fighting for freedom, they allied themselves with the enemy. Patton spoke the truth, therefore, he was killed. In his diary he tells his wife, he knew that they were out to kill him. So, what is America then? The land of the free? Or the land of the hostages of the Devil?

https://youtu.be/UDw4N8mwg1o

https://youtu.be/1yUTQlm7C9E
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Thank you for sharing ... everything we've been sold is a lie. I have known about General Patton's objections to what happened at the end of the war but not seen these videos.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

It is with a heavy heart that I continue to research and find truths that I was not taught or even told about. I suppose that I was given a more in depth awakening when I was so rudely thrown into a war. We all experience war in some way or another. Those of us that stand on a front line as cannon fodder truly do see the screaming horrors, the evil ends of life by such soulless means. We come to know just how meaningless life is to those that are embodied by the evil to cause death in any way and all ways to a label such as "enemy" by fear that is psychologically imprinted into the brain. Our innocent lives are forever changed, forever damaged beyond repair to the butterflies and incense of innocence of pure love. It is a very long and hard road to travel back to peace within one's self. For some it is never found again. For others, Hate is all that is ever known from that initial loss. Life becomes nothing more that a never ending struggle with sadness all consuming.

I could continue with the infliction's on our souls with war but I am knowing that I could write day and night and perhaps never stop till I leave this fleshy body. I can also say that I and we do gather the love back and can move in the more positive directions although the burn marks always seem to remain. I came across this video today and as I watched, I became very tearful. I know the atrocities that happen but watching this and others always puts me back into the living hell of reality. It is the lies, always the lies that are told by the truly evil ones about what happens in any war to sugar coat the act of death and destruction that hurts. To see the soul less acts performed by the masses on fellow human beings caused by the evil through fear, I will never, ever understand to be at peace within myself. My anger doth burn. So here is a video that is around an hour or so long that falls into this thread.

https://youtu.be/qkQ6J5F01Do

Forgive me for posting such downers but I can not help that I must spread as much truth, if this be, as possible. There is much here on this thread.
Steven
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Dear Steven,

I feel your sorrow and all I can offer is to say that the end of the trail of tears is joy. Truth of this nature while painful is liberating. While I was at Standing Rock on the day of the veteran's march I was fortunate and saddened to speak with many vets who carry the burden of their personal pain out in the open. The subject that was shared through tears and remembered terror was what they felt personally responsible for even as they comprehended just how badly they had been fooled. Some had come closer to wholeness while other bore the skittish disjointed patterns of PTSD. I loved them all so much for their courage and commitment to stand for truth, for justice and for others.

You, kind sir and brother have shown a compassion beyond measure and while it is painful never forget you are changing the course of history, more deeper still you and those who are willing to walk their talk are changing a paradigm.

Much love,
Christine

P.S. Youtube wouldn't allow me to play the video because of restrictions in my country so I found it on Vimeo:
[youtube][/youtube]
Fred Steeves

Post by Fred Steeves »

LostNFound wrote:I could continue with the infliction's on our souls with war but I am knowing that I could write day and night and perhaps never stop till I leave this fleshy body.
Perhaps that's just the thing you need to do Steven, I'm probably not the only good listener around here. Just an idea.
The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

Thank you Christine and Fred. To watch the vets or to see the vets who have stood at that opened curtain of raw truth is a heart wrenching ordeal at best. It is very hard to talk, to reach down into that place that became the horror of knowing, the final realization of ones own mortality and I do believe that is the open gate that begins a complete paradigm change, an awakening that cannot be unknown, unseen even though all the external bandages be applied will always stand just behind the closed off doors. I do not know how to put the words out. Yes Fred I,we, us should talk about that place of knowing and all the ways we have tried to shut it off.

This thread is not the place to open the doors in that respect as it is more the place to open doors of a war and One man. Just happens to be a catalyst of a sorts to do the other but in another thread. I see that you my dear brother, may have opened that thread already. See you on the way back and through the maze.

Steven
Fred Steeves

Post by Fred Steeves »

Just stumbled across this on my YouTube feed today, take it for what you feel it's worth. I imagine most of us don't buy the official story, and think Hitler and many others fled to re-group in Argentina, but this guy claims he saw the great escape happen:
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJ-8d6N_Ok4[/youtube]
The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

This is James Corbett's playlist for all his material on WWI. Speaking for myself from my most sincere inner musings it has long been apparent to me that what we commonly accept as "our history" is a pack of rabid lies. From the most recent "historical-histrionic" deceptions plied by the victors of the "War that Never Ended" (our Not in Our Name video was deleted from BooTube on June 5th of this year) a pattern emerges for those who have eyes to see.

Is this important? For the most the answer would be no. For some the answer is yes.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/tclAbWvBt70[/youtube]
Here it is on Bitchute:
[bbvideo][/bbvideo]

[youtube]https://youtu.be/x-5kWX7rYuU[/youtube]

[youtube]https://youtu.be/FzVd7XCTu28[/youtube]
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

It seems all themes run in cycles and the unmasking of false history is one that has presented itself to me over the past few months in my encounters with people who come to visit El Árbol de la vida. As yet this single subject remains the most forbidden and dangerous one to speak about, I have seen many get so triggered that they can barely stand to hear even the most mild version of why the holocaust is a false narrative. There is something so deeply buried in the human psyche that rejects even the possibility that Adolf Hitler wasn't the most evil man to ever exist on planet Earth.

On the other hand I have met many who are open to exploring this subject, those who have had real life contact with the true evil of child sacrifice, demonic possession, corrupt authorities, mind control or those who have been doing their own research often recognize that this is the lynch pin that will unwrap many other false perceptions.

In scrolling through this thread I realized how many videos we posted are not longer available so I will be finding new links to share. The reason I am doing this is to compile in one place data, information and our expressed thoughts since I have referred several friends to the forum.

BitChute link:
The Greatest Story Never Told!

Return to “Germania - Exploring the Age-Old Propaganda Wars Against Germany”