Crossing the Threshold Contrast between West and East | Rudolf Steiner

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift."
-Albert Einstein
Christine
Site Admin

Crossing the Threshold Contrast between West and East | Rudolf Steiner

Post by Christine »

Streams of consciousness, the inflowing self within Self. After listening to this interview the next video that popped up in my notifications was one of Rudolf Steiner's lectures. Taking this one in long slow sips.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/KSFckKX20YQ[/youtube]

Image Rudolf Steiner Archive
10.4K subscribers

Full Title: "Intimate aspects of soul and spiritual life. Crossing the threshold. Contrast between West and East"

From "Old and New Methods of Initiation CW 210"

Please consider supporting to help our work

- Dale Brunsvold - Reader
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Janus Quirinus

Re: Crossing the Threshold Contrast between West and East | Rudolf Steiner

Post by Janus Quirinus »

I wouldn't advise being taken in by Rudolf Steiner, who tried to claim Jesus as an Essene [Zionist fanatics], the only sects omitted from the New Testament. Josephus, although unreliable, clearly indicated that they were more affectionate towards each other (sympathy is instinctive) and exclusively Jewish, in contrast to the all-inclusive Pharisees and Sadducees.

facebook.com/piteams/videos/605807299438371/ (assuming this vid actually depicts one)

The aggregate black mass is not always a byproduct of the person it attaches/injects itself into, it's not necessarily from their subconscious, their thoughts. They can come from without, generated by other persons.

The so-called tulpas are usually dissolved since they are not naturally adapted to existence. But should they be continually sustained in a collective's imagination and perpetuated through gossip and rumours, then they can become almost tangible to those who can perceive them.

In Against the Galileans, Julian "the Apostate" made a case for the augury.

Genesis 15:12 Now when the sun was going down, a deep sleep fell upon Abram; and behold, terror and great darkness fell upon him.

"You see how the announcement of the angel or god who had appeared was strengthened by means of the augury from birds, and how the prophecy was completed, not at haphazard as happens with you, but with the accompaniment of sacrifices?"

All it takes is a name and a shape to secure their existence. I recommend watching the anime Kyokou Suiri, episode 5, at the 17m34s mark for an excellent illustration of this. When you hear the word "god", what is the first image that immediately comes to mind? An old man with a white beard sitting in the clouds, called Jahwe. The Jewish god undoubtedly exists in a sense and this conception has eclipsed the true god.

old.reddit.com/r/Dreams/comments/gmgwvj/religious_dream/
As the camera continued to pan out I realized that the statue was massive and that there were thousands of robed figures near the bottom. The figures appeared to be kneeling in prayer to the statue, swaying gently and speaking in hushed tones. As the view stopped panning out I was finally able to focus on the "narrator" who said the words I will never forget, "but when they looked to God, it wasn't God who looked back".
Of course, a sophist comes by every now and then and offers a provocative, confusing Zen-esque interpretation: reddit.com/r/Thetruthishere/comments/gm8b9p/one_of_three_unsettling_dreams_that_i_have/fr66o8j/

Anyway, this person's dream is remarkably similar to Sajaha's vision:
The second picture I will bring you, shows many people praying, much they pray, and in many countries. But they do not pray to the true deity, blinded is their her mind. The light that was once there, they concealed in their temples, false inscriptions bear their sacred stones. And they offer false sacrifices, cut off the girl's hair and burn the wise. They no longer see the signs of the gods. And [so] as they pray and sacrifice, they shall fight greedy wars.
"Much has been, much will be, and in the middle of past and future lies the present. But the present is always only the interval of half a breath; there are no means to measure it." - Sajaha

project
Christine
Site Admin

Re: Crossing the Threshold Contrast between West and East | Rudolf Steiner

Post by Christine »

Janus Quirinus wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 12:05 pmI wouldn't advise being taken in by Rudolf Steiner, who tried to claim Jesus as an Essene [Zionist fanatics], the only sects omitted from the New Testament. Josephus, although unreliable, clearly indicated that they were more affectionate towards each other (sympathy is instinctive) and exclusively Jewish, in contrast to the all-inclusive Pharisees and Sadducees.
There is a difference to "being taken in" and finding value in another's work. Rudolf Steiner has written and lectured about so many subjects that to discard any value he left behind with the above statement seems a bit, shall we say, short sighted. My own meanderings have long ago left the shore of other's opinions and factoids. As I've mentioned most of what resonates with me, ie: moves me to deeper insights or leads me to previously unexplored territory, is initially founded on inner revelations. In my own waking memories of walking with Yeshua that started in 1994 sent me on a research mission to find out all I could about the historical Jesus and the avatar that I later learned to see as the Christ. One of the most acute memories happened while sitting with a young friend in the Andes of Ecuador when we both slipped momentarily into a life together as the Essenes. At this point without further details to offer I can't say much more than my research has taken me through many historical anthropological thesis all claiming to "prove" that Jesus was present in many different places. I continue to speculate on the nature of reality and no longer seek outward confirmation.

The video I chose to share was done so because to my own experiences in the "astral realms" and most especially the deeper revelations of meeting the Keeper of the Threshold. It was a perilous journey to be sure and during the many years I was thus challenged I would often think; I don't know how I survived or ponder that someone without my innate grounding would become lost forever fighting demons and monsters... indeed I know a few who still wander lost, projecting what happens to them at circumstances or others. Ultimately, and this is singularly my own experience, I learned that the Keeper of the Threshold was my own inner door and one I couldn't pass through until I was able to stand naked and bare of any malice or outside influences.

Janus, you seem to be a veritable library of information, most interesting to be sure. I know you first came to the forum because of finding the Shaja prophecies on the website. This was karelia's contribution and since she's else wise occupied perhaps you can speak more as to why you find them so compelling.

In closing, much of Rudolf Steiner's work does resonate while other pieces don't.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.

Return to “Science (Spirituality)”