Connecting the Dots

"Silence is golden when you can't think of a good answer."
-Muhammad Ali
Spiritwind

Connecting the Dots

Post by Spiritwind »

And this one is for those who want more dots connected. It’s short (12 minutes), so won’t take up a lot of your time (thank you Christine!). My husband watched this with me, and having been Special Forces during some of his time in the military, it did help fill in some of the blanks on the who’s who question. I am now reading the book The Green Mask: U.N. Agenda 21 by Rosa Koire, which was published almost 10 years ago. It does a pretty good job describing what is happening with some aspects of the current roll out, and what their ultimate goals are. If you don’t know these things, you will not be able to interpret what is happening right now, as things are never what they show you or what they seem. They really are like magicians, look over here, while they are doing something else over there. And they ARE long term planners.

Who's Hand Is Behind The Antifa Coup - Same Hand As Four Years Ago

[youtube]https://youtu.be/KMAKp8XUX20[/youtube]
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....
Rob

Re: Connecting the Dots

Post by Rob »

I see Youtube has already removed it, good thing I grabbed it before they did.
Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

Rob wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 5:11 am I see Youtube has already removed it, good thing I grabbed it before they did.
Yea, evidently they removed his entire YouTube channel, without warning or reason. It will probably be posted again using something besides YouTube, and then I’ll post it again. Brave new world, here we are : (
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Spiritwind wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:42 pm
Rob wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 5:11 am I see Youtube has already removed it, good thing I grabbed it before they did.
Yea, evidently they removed his entire YouTube channel, without warning or reason. It will probably be posted again using something besides YouTube, and then I’ll post it again. Brave new world, here we are : (
I haven't found much of George Webb's individual work though he often records with Farmer Jones: [youtube]https://youtu.be/7bTfSLDfcuk[/youtube]

Just looked around Bitchute and found this: https://www.bitchute.com/video/02pM0bOHELod/
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Cristian

Post by Cristian »

[youtube]https://youtu.be/kr3msVxUHfk[/youtube]
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Ah, David Icke. I stopped listening to him for several years as I dove head first into many rabbit holes, recently his voice and summation of the situation we human beings find ourselves confronting is a steady reminder that those who see, do see the same parasitical agenda and are compelled to seek solutions. There is an imaginary world developing inside of the many, not unreal simply not yet manifest.

The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Exit-0

Post by Exit-0 »

[quote=Exit-0 post_id=13122 time=1601826497 user_id=2351]
Christine said "Ah, David Icke"

You might recall, Christine, in a different forum, in a distant galaxy, far.... far away, I was an advocate of how our Common Reality has been controlled & directed by a multi-dimensional species of Reptoid Entities - since great antiquity.

My conclusion to this revelation, was that this three-dimensional reality, here on this specific planet Earth, is a soul-farming operation.

That sounds crazy to many, however, there’s much evidence to support this speculation.

David Icke’s work, dating-back to include some of his earliest books, was foundational in coming to this conclusion. My library contains his entire collection.
Exit-0

Post by Exit-0 »

I offered the above comment, not to distract from the important work that George Webb is doing.

Webb's work is among the top 10 researchers on the internet. His videos where he tracks the Imran Awan Blackberries is unparalleled.

Much of Webb's work can be found, here: https://www.bitchute.com/playlist/2NeDas6oxMW8/
Exit-0

Post by Exit-0 »

Spiritwind,
I found the video from your OP in BitChute, where it won't be deleted:

"Who's Hand Is Behind the Antifa Coup? Same Hand as 4 Years Ago"

Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

Exit-0 wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 1:31 am Spiritwind,
I found the video from your OP in BitChute, where it won't be deleted:

"Who's Hand Is Behind the Antifa Coup? Same Hand as 4 Years Ago"

Thank you Exit-0! And thank you for the above link to some of his other work. I’m currently reading the book by Robin de Ruiter and Fritz Springmeier called Worldwide Evil and Misery: the Legacy of the 13 Satanic Bloodlines. Until people realize who is really calling the shots, we’ll pretty much just keep fighting amongst ourselves, which is exactly what they want. And what they want does not bode well for us....

Return to “General discussions”