Thoughts, thoughts, too many thoughts...

''Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it.''
-Bruce Lee
Spiritwind

Re: Thoughts, thoughts, too many thoughts...

Post by Spiritwind »

Hi Janus, too hard for me to highlight your quotes, but here is a partial response to some of what you wrote.

“Regrettably, I no longer remember anything from my childhood, only trauma and bad experiences.”

Me: I actually did a few Traumatic Incident Reduction (TIR) sessions back in 2014 that helped retrieve some lost memories. It’s not hypnosis, and really did work. It was developed to help people release trauma from events their emotional body remembered, but their mind did not. I have to admit, that as bizarre as the memories turned out to be, I did feel a huge release and renewed vigor for life, as if some vital part of me had been restored. Still don’t know what to think of the memories though.

“Spiritual curiosity & erudition; By early childhood, you mean before age 12 or between the ages 12-17? Do you remember your earliest impressions?”

Me: For me, it was around age 6

“Which books remained with you for your whole lifetime?”

Me: Because I am a bookaholic I still have some of those books! I think I’ve mentioned it before, but the three books I read when I was in my early 20’s were Autobiography of a Yogi by Paramahansa Yogananda, Be Here Now by Baba Ram Dass, and Mohandis K Gandhi’s Autobiography. The reason these were so pivotal for me, is each of them told stories about possibilities such as bi-location, levitation, and leaving the body consciously, as well as how to live a spiritual life with a high degree of integrity, importance of meditation and more. Another book I just recently read, but worth a mention, is Remarkable Healings by Shakuntala Modi, M.D. This one is important because it confirmed what I had picked up most of my entire adult life about what is really going on with mental illness. Since you mentioned it, it might be of interest to you.

“As for going within, do you perceive these beings with your natural, organic eyes or with clairvoyance?”

Me: It’s sort of like a projector, like I remember playing with when I was a kid. I focus my attention, and eyes closed or not, I see sort of inside my forehead (but I’m not sure it’s really in my head at all) an inner screen, just like you would see at the movies, but more dreamlike in nature. I think everyone can actually see with their inner eye, but since childhood learned to push it back, and not even acknowledge those images we probably all have, it’s like this ability doesn’t exist. Despite all the trauma I also experienced growing up, I had some rather vivid and outstanding other world experiences and I really didn’t know what they were. I tend to question all standard answers we are given about most things. Otherwise I won’t get at the truth. And now that I am beginning to understand just how extensively humanity has been lied to, it makes me question even more. So I am still open to making room for new understandings.

I am pretty much out of time for writing this morning. I am currently fasting using the lemon, cayenne, maple syrup diet, which is taking a bit of focus. I take care of a good number of animals, and have to go do it in the rain for the second day in a row. Not my favorite. But you are absolutely correct that being in this environment has afforded me an opportunity not available to most, and I can honestly say much healing has occurred on a very deep level since moving on to this property five years ago. I’ll say more when I have time. Being IN nature is the answer. I have no doubt I would not be doing well if I were in a small apartment in the city. Unfortunately, it’s all designed to keep us from actuating our full potential, as then we would not be so easy to control. And trauma IS their favorite tool.
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....
Janus Quirinus

Post by Janus Quirinus »

“For me, it was around age 6” Wow, that's early. Tesla was liberated from Christian fictions around the age of 8. Generally, the humanist is emancipated around the age of 14.

I always assumed that remembering one's past trauma merely excavated shame and embarrassment. There are plenty of shows where characters are made to undergo it and they always come out in a better shape, which leads me to believe that psychoanalysis is largely a sham if they feel the need to promote its purported effectiveness. I'm relieved that TIR isn't hypnosis at least.

I'm not sure about the latter two authors being guides for life, but I happen to have a copy of Paramahansa Yogananda's work. Chapter 18 alludes to the aforementioned daemonic trickster beings. You mentioned the emotional body, does that correspond to Yogananda's conception of an "astral body"?
Spiritwind wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 2:54 pmThe reason these were so pivotal for me, is each of them told stories about possibilities such as bi-location, levitation, and leaving the body consciously.
I've heard of these phenomenon, but am no longer dazzled by any of it after a year or two of interviewing people about their experiences.
Spiritwind wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 2:54 pmAnother book I just recently read, but worth a mention, is Remarkable Healings by Shakuntala Modi, M.D. This one is important because it confirmed what I had picked up most of my entire adult life about what is really going on with mental illness.
Thanks for the suggestion, I've been on the lookout for methods to help strengthen people who are trapped in the obsession stage, where they strongly identify with foreign emotions and thoughts. However, I must point out that believers having their fictions reconfirmed for them is generally a red flag. That's one of the methods employed by psychoanalysts when they can't latch onto a solution, or they may opt to focus on a different problem (as Freud did on Gustav Mahler's behalf). It also features heavily in charlatan activity. Usually the actual truth is something so radical and different or something so obvious and simple that you easily overlook it.
Spiritwind wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 2:54 pmIt’s sort of like a projector, like I remember playing with when I was a kid. I focus my attention, and eyes closed or not, I see sort of inside my forehead (but I’m not sure it’s really in my head at all) an inner screen, just like you would see at the movies, but more dreamlike in nature.
Interesting, could you also describe it as seeing flashes before your eyes (even when they're closed or when you're in a dark room)? Were you shut off from external stimulus (light, sound) in your environment? If people manage to shake you out of it, do you feel exhausted?
Spiritwind wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 2:54 pmI think everyone can actually see with their inner eye, but since childhood learned to push it back, and not even acknowledge those images we probably all have, it’s like this ability doesn’t exist.
Yes, that's the probable explanation for waning clairvoyance.
Spiritwind wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 2:54 pmAnd now that I am beginning to understand just how extensively humanity has been lied to, it makes me question even more.
Yeah, once you realize the full extent of how pervasive the myths and lies are (our history is overall unreliable, our systems of governments are bankrupt, our philosophy is useless for life, our science is thoroughly dogmatized, etc.), it either makes you determined to put an end to this nonsense once and for all or it drives you into despair (pessimism, cynicism, Epicureanism, nihilism), either to turn a blind eye to suffering or intensify the separative tendencies.

“So I am still open to making room for new understandings.” Great!
_______
Spiritwind wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 2:54 pm I am currently fasting using the lemon, cayenne, maple syrup diet, which is taking a bit of focus.
Have you ever gone on a trip to the mountains? I've only been up there a few times and fasted there for a day or two.

Aside from the rain, taking care of animals sounds pleasant. I don't dare maintain pets (or livestock if I had the opportunity for it), as I lack the money for it and I worry I might accidentally do injury to them. It's enough t.
Spiritwind wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 2:54 pmI have no doubt I would not be doing well if I were in a small apartment in the city. Unfortunately, it’s all designed to keep us from actuating our full potential, as then we would not be so easy to control.
Well, at least the building is quite livable, I just can't paint over the white walls. At times, it feels like an asylum. Apartment buildings in a complex are often poorly situated - my room is adjacent to a parking lot and garage, it's almost impossible to sleep without taking measures - and the walls/floors are insufficiently soundproofed.

Overall, slander and calumny seem more reliable for moralists than picking at a person's trauma. Or they may opt to pick at their nerves, such as the games played by FDR's advisors.
"Much has been, much will be, and in the middle of past and future lies the present. But the present is always only the interval of half a breath; there are no means to measure it." - Sajaha

project
Janus Quirinus

Post by Janus Quirinus »

Spiritwind wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 4:03 pmAre they devas? I don’t know. I know I can communicate with animals, rocks and minerals, plants and trees, as well as the elements of water, fire, earth, and air.
Nature spirits will eventually become perceptible to some people's highly developed senses (although they can also briefly materialize at will, and especially to children), the question is whether they can be observed with clairvoyance (its prevalence suggests otherwise) or natural sight.

Really makes a man wonder: how can nature spirits encompass an entire element? Hoerbiger's theory was that the original condition of water was ice, implying that physical matter in its solid state was the natural abode of living beings, corroborating Thales of Miletus' assertion that there was life/vital force/motion in the magnet and amber.

“Something amazing is happening, of this I am certain.” I perceive that we're on the cusp of a game-changing scientific discovery, if it's not thwarted. Clairvoyance and spiritualist experiments have overall failed to furnish proof for the existence of spirits, not only due to the efforts of manifold charlatans and skeptics, but due to the former's generally unreliable perceptions and views on the hereafter.
"Much has been, much will be, and in the middle of past and future lies the present. But the present is always only the interval of half a breath; there are no means to measure it." - Sajaha

project
Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

I’m heading off to the Freedom Market this morning. I have to drive our old farm truck because it has 4 wheel drive, and though getting out (it’s down hill) won’t be an issue, getting back up will need it. Our GMC Acadia has a transmission fluid leak, and may even have damage to the transmission itself, so can’t drive it, and our other little car doesn’t have snow tires on presently. I’m not sure if any of the three people that have snow plows and live farther up the road from us will even be plowing this winter. One, my long time friend of over 40 years, is still not talking to us, so I’m fairly certain he will not be plowing at all. And Dick, well, he’s a ....Anyway, I’m committed to going, so I’ll do whatever it takes.

I probably won’t be able to finish this until I come back, because it’s over an hour drive to get there, and that’s on a day when there’s no snow and ice on the road. Still gotta milk and feed everyone. And, I had a night from hell. Not really, but close. Thing is, I know this market idea that our little group came up with and cultivated all summer long is actually growing, even though it’s winter, and there will be many from outlying areas that I have not met before. These networks we are creating are laying the foundation for our future in ways people can’t even see yet, but I know. I feel it in my bones, and is even revealed to me in my sleep. I have no idea how long I will be here, in this human body suit, but my commitment is to life, to earth, to other human body suits who want to be actively participating in creating a different outcome than the one our would be controllers have in mind for us.

So, even though I’m still recovering from this cold (it IS going away, yippie!), and I had all kinds of weird body issues and dreams last night, that have left me feeling like I should have got more sleep, I’m going to go. Even my husband would prefer I stay home. But, now IS the time to stand. And stand I will. I know that many are feeling weary of this onslaught against humanity, and all life here. I understand the feeling of wanting to withdraw. Especially since it’s not really fully light until after 7am, and dark by 4-4:30 (depending on how overcast it is), and we are all looking down the barrel of a hard winter just getting started. But this is the time of planning, and getting ready. And I’m doing both. More later....

It’s the next day now, and I am ecstatic to see blue skies and sunshine! I’m so glad I went to the market yesterday. Once again, I met some truly awesome people, to add to our growing local community of freedom lovers. The difference in energy, between these people, and the rest of the masked up, jabbed up folks, is quite stark. People don’t realize, the real epidemic is FEAR! And it is quite interesting to me that, strangely, we all know we would not have met each other, nor be creating alternative communities, had not some fairly intense external pressure and stimulus been applied. Many of us were already doing our own thing, but not really looking to connect in this way. Some good things are in the works, with more to come I am sure. It makes me realize, again, that there are powerful forces working behind the scenes on our behalf. We just have to be willing to actually follow the subtle, and sometimes not so subtle, hints and signs posts along the way.

It’s no accident that so many of us have actively been networking with a variety of individual groups throughout our area in all directions, and some online, that are now beginning to overlap, and the networking tapestry of interconnectedness is growing. Some strange inner urging got everyone’s attention almost two years ago when this whole dramatic change imposed itself upon on our everyday lives. It’s what we do with it that will determine the outcome, for all of us. I believe that many of us knew we were in for a big ride in this lifetime, and actually volunteered for it, because we wanted to see a different ending than has been experienced in some long time. One where the bad guys don’t win again. We are often separated by our locations, and different situations we were born into, but there is some kind of inner dialogue going on, that is like tapping into a whole other dimension of thought and experience, and we are sharing this space collectively. It is creating a field of energy, that is growing in strength, and radiating out through time and space.

We have been through so much, all of us here now, having our scripts and missions lying before us, to choose to embark on, or not. I’ve been willingly going with this inner compass for some long time now. The very experience of my life here, does not even resemble how I used to experience it. As much as I wake in horror, every day now, in the new outer reality that is trying to do a takeover, I decide, time after time, to take the reins back, and choose my own destiny. For no apparently good or logical reason, I believe we will prevail. Either way, I will give my all. And Spirit knows this. I couldn’t imagine living my life in any other way now. And I feel more of an inner sense of personal trust in myself, in my ability to know what to do, when to do it, and whom to do it with, than I ever have before. I’ve learned to recognize the enemy, both without, and most especially within. It’s not like the risk ever goes away, but I move into it now, with conviction. It doesn’t mean I don’t shake in my shoes sometimes, but we have begun our journey, collectively. Things are in motion, come what may. I know it will be epic, and we are living it, each in our own way.

Back in 1997, I’ve mentioned this before. I had taken the first two levels of Reiki classes, and had the opportunity to become an ordained minister through an organization called SHES (Spiritual Healers and Earth Stewards). I did this, primarily at the time, to be able to practice Reiki under the umbrella of spiritual healing. During the ceremony, the group of us were each asked to choose a name for our ministry. I didn’t know we were going to be asked this, and had no idea what name to choose. I wasn’t planning on starting my own “ministry” or anything. But still, I wanted to choose a name, so stood quietly asking my inner team to give me an appropriate name. I heard with my inner ears “creating the Circle of Light and Love” ministry. I thought, wow, that’s a long one, but went with it anyway, figuring over time I would come to understand why. And now I do. For that is what so many of those I have connected with, especially over the last seven years, have been doing, each in their own unique and beautiful way. We ARE creating our own circles filled with light and love, and respect for life.

Not all days am I able to really FEEL this. Some days it IS a struggle. But I’ve noticed a real willingness to encourage, and lift each other up, in myself and many others. We check in with those we haven’t heard from, and generally give more without conditions. It is also interesting to me that those who aren’t really in the same space in my life, are moving out of it without me having to do anything. I’m not seeing that as such a bad thing anymore. I do feel my best when I am actively engaging in activities that are providing the things we need to successfully be here in the physical and maintain some semblance of health and well being. Food, good nourishing, wholesome food, opens all kinds of doors of goodwill. Almost can’t go wrong there. Food prepared with love and gratitude, I believe, even tastes better than food offered without honor or appreciation for what nature has so generously provided. Some things don’t need improved on, they were already perfect before dumping chemicals and engaging in other unnatural practices that are commonly done to our food now.

I work harder than I ever have, but now I do it to create opportunities to experience a good life, despite what the magicians have entrained the masses to. I don’t have to participate, at least now to a much more minimal extent, than I used to, and it FEELS GOOD! Many are opting out, and showing others, wherever they are, how to do it too. It starts with tiny streams, feeding into larger creeks, which then feed into even larger rivers and lakes. This is the energy of nature, and all that is natural, and she is waking up in most likely all who might read here. Thank you (for being you, even if I don’t know who you are).
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....
Janus Quirinus

Post by Janus Quirinus »

Spiritwind wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 7:11 pmI had all kinds of weird body issues and dreams last night, that have left me feeling like I should have got more sleep, I’m going to go.
Say, do you often get plenty of rest, exercise, nutrition, sunlight and fresh air, but still feel drained? Inversely, do you feel more alert and rejuvenated when you get less sleep?
Spiritwind wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 7:11 pmI know that many are feeling weary of this onslaught against humanity, and all life here. I understand the feeling of wanting to withdraw.
We can count it fortunate that this pessimism is mainly concentrated in the intelligentsia, especially among blase intellectuals. On the other hand, the intelligentsia has always been the main target for systematic paralyzation and eventually elimination after charlatans and savants have brought thorough discredit on their worthy occupations.
Spiritwind wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 7:11 pmBut I’ve noticed a real willingness to encourage, and lift each other up, in myself and many others. We check in with those we haven’t heard from, and generally give more without conditions.
I've noticed this too! Regrettably, I seldom experience it myself. Most would prefer not to resume convos with me.

It's important to note that long-lasting relationships rest upon sympathy, not empathy.
Spiritwind wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 7:11 pmIt is also interesting to me that those who aren’t really in the same space in my life, are moving out of it without me having to do anything.
That reminds me of an invocation delivered by Apollonius while he was offering frankincense: “O thou Sun, send me as far over the earth as is my pleasure and thine, and may I make the acquaintance of good men, but never hear anything of bad ones, nor they of me.” He later reiterated this wish when he said he knew all, but nothing of tyrants.
Spiritwind wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 7:11 pmI do feel my best when I am actively engaging in activities that are providing the things we need to successfully be here in the physical and maintain some semblance of health and well being.
Incidentally, the philosopher Weishaupt alluded to "flow state".

project
Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

Hi Janus! I only have a few minutes here before I have to suit up to go out in the elements to feed all the critters. You know, as far as my sleep goes, and feeling rested and what not, it’s really all over the place, and I have yet to notice an observable pattern. I generally work hard to eat a good nutritious diet, and stay away from most stuff that is unhealthy, but I am far from doing everything right, even according to my own knowing. It’s hard, because I love food. I’m, thankfully, not a big drinker, and only have occasional wine, and probably really should give up coffee but I love it too much. The caffeine doesn’t like me though.

I have to do many things to stay fairly healthy, I must admit, and it’s getting more difficult all the time. I’m in my 60’s and in retrospect I wish I had paid more attention at times in my life, but for me, it’s all in the attitude. We have a lot arrayed against us being healthy, no matter who you are, and most are not brought up with much awareness of the need for self responsibility there. My life is also fairly physically demanding, so I do things all the time taking care of these animals, that I know are going to make my body hurt later. At least I have been getting more outside help this year.

But for me, probably the biggest thing is I know I am more than my physical body, and that I have lived through a multitude of both embodied, and un-embodied experiences, and when my time is up here I will transition into a new experience, so it isn’t the end. It takes the fear out of living, and worrying about dying. I also have now amassed a good deal of experience in what many are not even aware of, and that is the multidimensionality of life, and how much is actually going on in realms unseen but interacting with this reality. And I’ve barely begun to scratch the surface.

And, I can’t answer all your many questions. I barely can pull it together to keep posting here sometimes, because I have less time these days, and sometimes my mind is too tired from other things to focus my attention here. I also tend to write when I feel inspired and an inner urging to express myself through the written word. I do wonder who you are, though, like, really are. What inspires you, what you hope to gain, learn, or experience in this lifetime. It sounds like you have done a great deal of exploring different thoughts and ideas. But the gold, in my mind, is to be found in deep inner exploration that goes beyond any outside sources. I still read a lot, but much more now comes directly from some place deep within me that is actually accessible without a teacher, book, or any other outside voice of authority. In fact, I’ve come to feel that you can pull information right out of the atmosphere if you know how to do it.

Anyway, this is about all the time I have today. We’ve got heavy wet snow coming down, which is never my favorite, and I have a trip to the city today in this. I hope there aren’t too many crazies on the road!
Janus Quirinus

Post by Janus Quirinus »

Hello Spiritwind,

No noticeable pattern you say? Well, if you ever feel inexplicably tired despite meeting all of the above, then the issue may not be with the physical condition, but an intermediary vessel which may account for your physical vitality and perhaps physical infirmities.

Not all malevolent beings afflict the emotional body. In Scriabin's case, a pimple he thought gone resurfaced and rapidly developed into a life-threatening carbuncle. What are the odds?

We're accustomed to speak of a physical body and a spiritual (or "astral" body, displaying an admixture of colors corresponding to emotions, hence I call it emotional body) and the respective worlds they belong to, but easily overlook the existence of something which lies in-between organic life and spirits, namely, the nature spirits of old.

Yeah, it's the substances which are subtly harmful that people have to worry about. I try to avoid developing a dependency on drugs, even mild alleviating ones (in small doses), for that reason.
Spiritwind wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:29 pmI’m in my 60’s and in retrospect I wish I had paid more attention at times in my life, but for me, it’s all in the attitude.
I'm nearly in my 30s. That reminds of Nikola Tesla expressing his regret that he didn't realize he was an inventor until he was an adult, which he felt was too late. I could say the same for Georg Brandes, who made dubious acquaintances in his youth and realized too late how much time he had squandered on them. Eccentric artists especially show a poor taste in company.

I think most diseases originate with wrong life rhythm and irritation (which in turn originates with self-sufficiency and laziness) rather than just a hostile attitude towards life and labour.
Spiritwind wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:29 pmWe have a lot arrayed against us being healthy, no matter who you are, and most are not brought up with much awareness of the need for self responsibility there.
People aren't taught how to live their lives except where finance is concerned. Cooking, cleaning, sewing, laundry, washing dishes, etc. aren't just women's labours, I wish I had been familiarized with taking care of myself.
Spiritwind wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:29 pmI also tend to write when I feel inspired and an inner urging to express myself through the written word.
That reminds me of what Nostradamus wrote in a letter: "I have calculated and composed all during choice hours of well-disposed days, and as accurately as I could, all when Minerva was free and not unfavorable." That is probably due to the fact that there's a noticeable deterioration in the quality of one's work whenever passion slips in.

Say, did the year 2025 or the term Devas occur to you during your "deep inner exploration"?
Spiritwind wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:29 pmBut for me, probably the biggest thing is I know I am more than my physical body... It takes the fear out of living, and worrying about dying.
Regrettably, I'm not emancipated from the fear of living, only the fear of death. I'd rather die than live. I find solace in the fact that a great man like Goethe could estimate that the happiest moments in his life amounted to barely a month. It seems our pursuit of happiness is merely a respite from suffering. Whereas higher beings are constantly occupied with tasks, without need for periods of rest.

Hope you have safe travels!
Spiritwind wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:29 pmBut the gold, in my mind, is to be found in deep inner exploration that goes beyond any outside sources.
Is this often accompanied by clarification?
Spiritwind wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:29 pmIn fact, I’ve come to feel that you can pull information right out of the atmosphere if you know how to do it.
That's correct actually.

There's an anecdote from Henry Olcott's Old Leaves Diaries regarding Madame Blavatsky picking up on ideas streaming into her mind. Bear in mind that she was illiterate and didn't have access to libraries. I happened to chance upon a contemporary user of interest on another forum who claimed to be able to know things intuitively.

Sajaha mentioned that a woman's hair equipped her for detecting strings/ vibrations in the air currents, corroborated by Clement of Alexandria in his Stromata. Sajaha also clearly alluded to Plato's world of ideas with her designation of "Greenland", hinting towards the existence of a higher objective world which lies beyond the world of dreams/illusions, the emotional world. Greenland is the reservoir where inventors of great caliber and genuine seers obtain their epiphanies and revelations from, if they haven't already been bestowed an intuition from the various Devas. By genuine seers, I mean individuals like Nostradamus, Plato, and Sajaha, not your run-of-the-mill clairvoyant (i.e. Edgar Cayce, Philip K. Dick, Rudolf Steiner).

Sajaha also mentioned the spiritual forces of wickedness encamping at Greenland's borders. The daemonic forces have already made the emotional world their domain and base of operations, and our overweening sentimentality has ensured that it's no longer a place of rest as intended. The world which lies in-between the emotional world and Greenland is the mental world, that's where the fighting among the spiritual forces takes place nowadays.

Their ultimate goal is to enter into Greenland (which fortunately remains impossible for them) to obtain and monopolize the knowledge of the one objective reality. An inventor who obtains such an intuition is usually dismissed as a crank, then cunning opportunists pick up on their ideas, sensationalizing it, and gaining millions of followers in the process. Usually they achieve this by mashing together two wholly unrelated topics.

project
Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

The days speed by here lately, especially since they don’t start as early, and it’s dark by 4pm most days. Less than a couple weeks before we slowly start having more daylight, so I’m just accepting this is how it is. I want to get more done every day, but it’s just not happening. Since my husband isn’t getting up for a job away from home everyday anymore, there is no good reason to get up when it’s pitch black, start the generator, burn more gas, and start the fire, and burn more wood than we need to. There are so many things on our to do lists, but I just have to pick something and go with it, and shove the rest onto the next day and hope for the best.

Still not sure where my rambling will go today, but since I want to keep the forum going for now, and there is nothing new been posted here all week, I figure I should make a stab at providing some new content. I have a growing list of videos I want to watch, but internet has seriously sucked lately, as well as phone reception. Really heavy cloud cover is the primary culprit. At least I’m not on the hot seat (literally!) with the 5G rollout happening in the city, and even small rural towns surrounding us, even though there is no getting away from it really.

I guess my rambling will probably go in the direction of my ponderings about the current reality station we are all tuned in to. At least the main one, that we get bombarded with every time the television is on (unfortunately my husband does have it on way more than I would - I only watch pre-recorded movies and sci-fi series), radio, and even internet. I am on a few telegram chats that, even though alternative, are fairly repetitively giving a counter view of the same current subject matter that just keeps on going. There are certain words I would love to NEVER hear again!

Trying to figure out why so many are still gobbling up the latest scare tactic, and actually believing it and going with it turns my mind into a pretzel. Since I rarely go into the city, I can easily observe the ebb and flow of fear in the general population. Even though over all, fewer are buying the narrative, I did notice this last time a resurgence of fear with the latest variant story that’s been cooked up. I’m sorry, but I haven’t believed in this whole rollout since it started, and for being a country bumpkin like I am, it’s amazing how I’ve been able to predict pretty much everything they are doing, long before it happens. A true pandemic would not be so predictable, and plus, I can’t ignore what is real and right in front of my face. I will go with what I know is true, whether anyone at all agrees with me.

The power of belief figures in this strongly, and you can bet this phenomena has been studied extensively. Unfortunately, just because a majority believe something is true, does not actually make it true. I’ve thought about this quite a bit. Certain things I’ve experienced I can’t even talk about to most people, for they have no point of reference and simply are not aware of other realities that are occurring in the same time and space as the one most are plugged in to. I have a close family member that is on very heavy medication for mental health issues, and I haven’t been in touch with her for quite a long time. She has been doing well, and staying out of the hospital, by primarily denying these other realities, and going with the consensus reality just to get by in life. Talking to me does not help her with this. For I know that some of what they call crazy make believe thoughts and visions she has, when the medications begin to fail in keeping these other dimensions from bleeding through, are actually not as imaginary as they would have everyone believe.

You see, if I went to actually talk to a mental health professional, the only difference between me and the family member of which I speak, is that I don’t become manic, and these other dimensions and realities do not do a takeover. But I often see, hear, and feel the same other realities as she does, just in a much different way. I’ve been able to identify my allies, and I’ve learned to recognize those whose intentions are not benevolent. We actually do have a great deal of help, if we can learn how to access it, and we also have the ability to find out and learn the truth about most anything we want to know. The information exists in a field of sorts, that resembles a big library.

In the last few years, especially since 2014, I have had instances of sudden recall of events they have played out in other times, lives, and places, that somehow connect to this me I am experiencing myself as in this time and reality experience. Most of them have been extremely traumatic. And it is sort of daunting to recall events as if I were there, with all the emotions, shock, and awe that were experienced at the time they occurred. I knew I had trauma to heal from this lifetime, due to abandonment issues stemming from my childhood, but didn’t realize that my trauma response was even greater than it would have been, were it not for all these other experiences locked in my subconscious. With each remembering, I let a little more of it go, and I believe it helps to release those ungrounded emotional energies that the earth actually absorbs during these traumatic events.

One thing I can say, is this earth has had a very bloody history, of not just war, but seriously deranged slaughtering of vast numbers of life forms, both human and otherwise. What actually causes a group of men to such levels of blood thirst, that they wholesale slaughter everyone, and every thing? It has happened time and time again. They want us to believe that there were wars, so it at least sounds like the people living in these places actually had a chance of fighting back, and winning, or at least pushing back enough to get away. But in many of these instances, there was no honor whatsoever. They would come in the dead of night, or when there was no warning, and just left fields upon fields of death, and blood, and horror. I have had several memories now, of being a small child, whose parents had presumably managed to hide me away, and having come out after the marauders had left, to find no one left alive. No wonder I had abandonment issues!

And I now believe, based on the evidence that has come to me, that even here in the US where I have lived my entire life this time around, that the millions of people who lived here did not primarily die from smallpox, but rather were systematically eradicated from many places. The big push in the late 1800’s where many European settlers were encouraged to go west, and there was this huge land grab, was not because there was all this open free land. No, the people that previously lived there were purposefully exterminated. Everything about the story we were taught in school has been fabricated. Who does this? I mean, it all sounds so calculated, and there is some serious long term planning going on there.

And, I tend to believe that what is occurring right now, is not what most people think it is. I tend to believe another extermination event is occurring, and they will once again try to sell the idea that we all died from natural causes. It’s a repetitive cycle that has been going on for eons. But, while I’m thinking and writing, I will add that I believe we are, in the bigger cycle of things, turning the corner, and moving back towards increasing light. And it IS part of a natural cycle. Of course, our would be controllers are doing everything to create their own version of how it goes. It’s worked over and over again. But this time....this time, for some unknown but very powerful reason, I believe with all my being, something different is going to occur. There literally is more light coming into our consciousness, and as each person begins to however dimly become aware of it, it changes the consciousness, and thereby potential outcome, for all. I am not alone in this feeling. And, some of us have been practicing for some long time now, with how to manifest, and how to energize certain outcomes in our personal lives. Energy follows thought, and beliefs do affect one’s experience of reality, for good or not.

I know these are kind of dark things to write about, but I just had a recent recall event a few days ago, that left me with a deep sadness and sense of loss that I am finally coming out of. I need to keep clearing space in my psyche, presumably so I can then hold more light. As each of us does this, clearing our inner sanctuaries and space, it is like a drop of water in a still pond. Each of us can be like drops in this still water, which starts a ripple effect that radiates out in all directions. I believe many of us are doing this, even if we would describe it in different terms, and may even be doing it unconsciously. I do see more people in my life who are moving now in a different direction, with a greater sense of purpose. They are taking the reins on their life experience, rather than just letting life happen to them, and always being in a reactive state. I see their experience of being here improving, and more self reflective thought processes occurring. For some, it has meant leaving their comfortable, even if miserable, previous life behind them, and has wrought big changes that have affected many around them, ultimately in a good way. This is how it starts.

So I will end this for now, and get my butt out the door. I need to feed animals, and bring more wood in, and whatever else I can accomplish today. For all who read here, your thoughts, your presence here now, does matter. I do not deny the darkness all around us, but the light of the sun is never gone, only hidden. And it is growing brighter by the day, regardless of how many chemtrails they spray us with, or how hard they try to dim the light. It’s just a thought away. Maybe I’ll get lucky, and even though there’s a heavy cloud cover, the sun might just peak through to brighten my horizon. May it be true for you too.
Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

Just have time to start this, but want to jot down a few thoughts. Maybe sort them out later. One, is hard to put into words, but goes something like this. I find just being here now is difficult, and many days when I’m out and about, doing my chores and what not, I feel as though I’m in a big vice, and I’m being squeezed. A very strong sense of compression.

Fresh in my mind is a short exchange that took place on FB. I don’t spend much time there, now, for obvious reasons. They’ve censored the hell out of anyone whose posts I enjoy, when I can see them. And another is the growing divide, between those of us standing back, refusing to take part in the current culling efforts, and those who not only have invested their beliefs in accepting what their government, and media spokespersons are telling them, but are growing increasingly hostile towards everyone not subscribing to their point of view, and therefore their actions. I have one person who posts stuff on occasion I can appreciate, but has also been virtue signaling about the M’s and the J’s (masks and jabs etc.) increasingly. This person also took a potshot at Christians who are justifiably growing more concerned about where the narrative is going, saying your beliefs don’t justify always getting your way. In other words, everyone should get on the stick and comply, and those of us who won’t, religious are not, ARE the reason it’s not all going away. This person was first in line to get the first of many boosters.

So, I decided, for some unknown reason, to see what would happen if I questioned his stance, and I was quickly blocked. People jumped on the bandwagon to call me selfish (mind you, none of them know me at all), I don’t care about anyone but myself, and I’m dangerous for thinking I’m always right. Really??? Of course, I can’t respond, either, since I’ve been unfriended and blocked. That’s okay though, because it was more of an experiment on my part, to see where some of these people are really coming from. It looks to me like the real difference is not much to do with the M and J, as it is with something else entirely. I’ll come back to this....

It’s a few days later now, and I’ll try to pick up on this again. I’m a little distracted by the extreme cold front we are experiencing, as taking care of the animals on the farm has become more demanding, as well as keeping the deep freeze from completely taking over. A six day stretch of such cold is nothing to scoff at. I really wonder about the growing population of homeless during these times, and how many will not survive. Last time I was in the city, we drove by a big department store, through the side parking lot, and saw a whole bunch of them, heads hanging down, huddled up against the building. How did we come to this? I mean, there has always been homeless, but not like this. I lived in Honduras for a short while as a kid, which is when I first saw extreme poverty and such things, but to see it here too, is very troubling, especially as it will likely get even worse.

I know I’m diverging from the original subject, but must add that if even one of the top one percent who are increasingly hoarding all the planet’s wealth and resources, was to actually give a damn, this could all go away. Instead, they play with us like we’re all in a game of musical chairs. They stop the music whenever they feel like it, and each time there are less chairs to go around. Then more fighting and blaming over what’s left ensues, and in the end, none of us wins. And I guess this does kind of tie in to what I was writing about above, in that what really needs to happen is a big change of heart.

I mentioned the potshot at Christians above, and even though I’m not into supporting narrow minded beliefs that exclude and judge, I’ve seen this happen on both sides. I’ve seen religious bigots that talk in such a way as to make my stomach churn, but I’ve also seen it with this latest cult. It may not be religiously inspired, but it is a cult, with a very critical exclusionary mindset. And to be honest, most of the food banks in our extended area are run by Christians and churches. To me, when you take everything else away, all the organized anything, on either side of the fence, the message that is left is always the same. We have everything we need to change the narrative, we just have to want it bad enough. And there are a lot of good people, also on either side of the fence, that don’t realize they are being purposefully divided, and in the end, it is to make us all easier to control.

Whether you believe Jesus, or Yeshua, ever really existed as a historical figure, to me, almost doesn’t matter. What matters is do you believe in the core message, that not only he left us with, but actually every major religion in the world. To become better people requires that we look within, to see how our inner landscape is reflected in our outer realities. Do we like what we see? Can we love ourselves, just as we are? And can we extend that love to everything we think of as outside of ourselves? Can we forgive on so many fronts, from our own lack of awareness and due diligence, to all that we judge harshly in the world around us? How about our expectations and assumptions based on unquestioned beliefs? It becomes clear to me that many have judged themselves to be in a class that is superior to other classes of people. This even extends to the natural world of what is merely looked at as a resource for us to use and abuse as we see fit, including the animal kingdoms.

So, in a way, it really is a spiritual problem, of epic proportions. And, since many are actually in a process of waking up, that is part of the hurry on our would be controllers part, to make sure we don’t make that spiritual connection. They desperately want us to believe there is no such thing as spirit. Once you’ve made the connection, though, real in a tangible way in your life, religion or no religion, you will never be the same. Your eyes will become ever more open to a truth that is quite unlike anything we’ve been taught to believe. I know beyond any reasonless doubt, I AM SPIRIT. It informs me at every corner, every thought, every action. It’s like, in many ways, I am not even the same person I used to be, because of this inner knowing.

Yes, once you see that everything that is, in the physical, is merely a representation of what exists first in the spiritual, you can begin to unravel the massive dung heap of lies we have primarily based our lives on.

Loss, grief, blessings and joy, they are all part of life, and illustrate the poles of emotion, with many never wanting to deal with the pain, so never experiencing the spectrum of possibility, when all emotions are accepted as part of the human embodied experience. Ecstasy can be just as intense, when allowing the depths of our collective sorrow to surface in each one of us as we begin to consciously do the work, of faceting the raw material created through intense pressure, much like diamonds in the rough.

Again, it’s a few more days later. Very preoccupied with just survival this whole last week. And as I wrote about self honesty, I had a little revelation that unfolded for me over a couple days. Anxiety and fear can be sneaky buggers, and even for myself, I sometimes have to work at getting to what is really going on in my inner terrain. One of the biggest things I still find myself having to work on, is falling back in to the rut of thinking I even can solve all my problems and challenges by myself. I begin to feel things I don’t want to feel, until they accumulate subconsciously to where they surface and I have to deal with them. As I have mentioned, my husband no longer works for the hotel, which is currently being torn down, a casualty of this last years downhill spiral, economically speaking, that is affecting people worldwide. With over 2/3 of our income gone, and a hard winter bearing down on us, we can’t even do much of anything to make our situation better, in the short term anyway. We both have ideas on how to create new avenues of income, but they are a couple months out. Not having enough to pay what needs to be paid does create anxiety in me. And thoughts I’d rather not have. So, I had to do a bit of housekeeping, I guess you could say.

I know that I have hit this brick wall a number of memorable times over the years, and it always comes back to putting my trust in something unseen, and bigger than myself. It involves calling in spiritual resources, and asking for help from the unseen realms. Not just asking, but knowing that it will be there. It involves acknowledging that every single time I have hit that brick wall, it is because my programming is such that I forget I am not, nor ever have been, truly alone, and that I need to move out of the drivers seat, to allow my more expanded version of self that resides in the spiritual realms to emerge, and take the reins. It’s like standing naked before a council of elders that can see everything. It’s very humbling, and yet, frees up the stuck energy in my body, and releases the hidden emotions that actually block solutions and inspiration.

I figure I need to get very good at this, with the way our reality appears to be in a high state of flux right now, and this new year will likely continue its roller coaster ride of instability and change that covers most of the spectrum of life. I would say that is true for us all. As I think about how to end this long long run on I have just written, I for some reason had a funny thought. Yesterday, we drove to the city to avoid having to go out after our next big snow storm hits, which should be starting any time. We went to deliver much of the contents of our big freezer that quit working to a friend who had extra room in her freezer. Her son just procured some magic mushrooms, and we talked about me coming in to spend the night sometime soon, and taking a trip together. Haven’t done anything like that in many years, and actually, the thought of it kind of frightens me. I used to jump at the chance to enter these realms of spirit, and wonder at what happened to me to change that. Maybe another brick in the wall to remove? Maybe time to see what such a trip might reveal? Perhaps. I will think about it....

Ah, and here is the snow they predicted, just starting to fall. We have about three feet accumulated out there already. I’m not feeling it though. I guess I need to borrow a little of that joyful mirth the dogs display, and just go roll around in it awhile with them. And, I guess I need to just move in to that warm embrace, accepting the unknown with excitement, and trusting anticipation. We’ll all begin to see, no doubt, the path this new year is going to take. Blessings to us all....

May this be the year many more wake up, and discover the up side of what we as humans are capable of, especially when we synch up with our larger selves in spirit.
Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

I guess I’ll start this and see how far I get. It’s a new year now, but that song by the Talking Heads, Same As It Ever Was, comes to mind. I remember the MTV video of them from back in the 80’s when MTV first came out with all kinds of awesome music videos. It seemed like such a different time in the world, back then. Not that I’m nostalgic, as I look back at everything I went through to get where I am now, I would not want to do it over again. I was so gullible and naive, and pretty much had to learn the hard way about everything. And, sometimes, I still can be (gullible, naive, and too trusting).

And here we are, moving in to the third year in a row. I didn’t get very far with this on my first try, so let’s see how this goes. Life has a way of throwing curve balls that derail the usual routine of things. It’s been quite bizarre. I have much to write about, and it’s been coming fast and furious. I was going to make this a farm life post, since it’s been a few weeks, and there is much to say there, but in light of how this last week has been for me, I think I will explore my thoughts about this most recent curve ball. Take a deep breath, Laurie. Yeah....

The sun is shining, and I have a busy day ahead, but once again, will try to at least get the flow going here. Pardon my language, but this last 4 days has been a clusterfuck of epic proportions, for me anyway. I have a son I love dearly, but he is an alcoholic. He is much more than that, I know, but it is what seems to stand out when thinking about him. This is all going to be quite personal, so not sure if I’ll even share this, but it will help to write it out.

Ok, a few MORE days have went by! Geez Louise! I won’t have much time again this morning, but since I can’t get a good internet signal, and I still have a little time before I go out to feed animals, I’ll make mention of “the” weird thing that just happened. I’m going to the Freedom Market today, and will be gone most of the day. We spent 4 days in a row, though, all day, going into the city earlier this week, because I did something stupid about a year ago using Facebook Messenger (do not send money using messenger, not a good idea!). I got hacked and robbed (sending money to the alcoholic son who had got himself in a financial pickle).

Then this morning, I went to google, which I shouldn’t probably use at all, to look up what the most recent developments were on the vaccine mandates for Washington DC. The only reason I was trying to look it up, was because my older grandson was going to take a trip with his class from school, and he was going to have to get the jab. He has been holding out all this time. Then I found out last night he doesn’t have to get it, so I was trying to look it up to see what had changed, and, I got this weird notice from google stating that their system detected unusual traffic from my computer network, and wanted me to prove I wasn’t a robot! Seriously!? What the actual **** is going on! Once again, I guess I’ll pick this back up later.

I’m having a heck of a time trying to squeeze any writing in lately. Turns out my husband had spent the previous evening, looking up stuff going in in Washington DC, and must have flagged something. Interesting. It’s a few days later, again! My best time for writing is early morning, and I have not been sleeping well, so I can’t seem to clear my head enough most mornings to write anything! Especially the three days preceding a full moon, I have difficulty sleeping. Then it tends to make me a bit grumpy. I finally, last night, actually slept pretty good. I still don’t have much time, though, because I have a lunch date with some Freedom minded folks, who want to catch up on our respective viewpoints about what is going on.

Despite the continuing onslaught, of lies and infringement of our natural rights, there is much percolating under the surface here, and much of it is actually good. I live in NE Washington State, obviously in the US, and there’s been a bit added to a bill (originally from 2019) about detainment camps, that now includes the covid narrative specifically. It’s now the next day, and I did go to my lunch date. We all 4 talked like magpies for several hours, which is what I noticed happens every time I go to the Freedom Market. Mostly we don’t talk much about the jabs themselves, and the word “covid” does not fill our every sentence, but more about what our lives are like, now that we are all fully awake to what the agenda really is, and every single one has stepped up their game in solution oriented thinking and actions.

We do lament that we may have to get used to a few things that feel rather tragic, such as loved ones who are sick and dying, and have distanced themselves from us. But I have never, in my life, been amongst so many healers, nutrition specialists, and budding alchemists almost. It’s really pretty awesome. Not to mention, even though none of us that I am aware of have a degree as a master gardener, we’ve all moving full speed ahead on growing our own food, as well as trying to come up with good products to trade, barter, and sell. I even heard from a couple who live the next state over, that they are moving forward with an alternate healthcare system, that does not take insurance, and is assembling every thing needed to provide most services offered by doctors, nurses, and other health care providers. Professionals who have opted out of the mainstream system, that has become anything but healthy, are fed up. There has been some sizable donations to the cause, and what they have so far sounds really exciting. Their aim is to make health care real again, and affordable, where individual rights are respected. What a change!

Seems like I have been trying to write this forever. At least the amount of daylight is slowly increasing. As I’ve mentioned before. I am a sun lover, and having barely 8 hours of light, and most of it dim, with heavy overcast skies, kind of does dampen my spirit. I would never do well in Alaska. My thoughts are mostly centered on ways to strengthen community ties, and networking over quite a wide distance in our area. The nearby Grange I’ve mentioned is having a little hiccup, and I received an email that had, in capital letters at the top, a request that everyone make sure to wear a mask at the meetings there. I did not know this was only from the one person who is still believing we need to get used to living our lives with our faces covered, and restrict our ability to breath fresh air. I was about to pull out, until I was informed that the majority of those now involved are not on the same page. So, I will stick it out and see where it goes.

There are groups for those still living in fear, such as the herbal guild I used to be involved with. They request a vaccine passport to attend their meetings, along with social distancing and wearing a mask. They can have at it, but I’m putting my attention, energy, and focus elsewhere. There are many who don’t support this, and we need places to meet as well. Unlike the other camp, I will not tell anyone they can’t wear a mask, nor will I ask them if they’ve had the jab (so as to stay away from them!). As I’ve told my incarcerated son, the quality of my life is even more important than just staying alive in this body. I will not spend the rest of my time here living that way. And I won’t be going to any camp for our “safety and protection”, either. Actually, I can’t believe anyone on the planet still trusts our governing bodies. Shows you the power of hypnosis and mind control. Just listen to the news, for even 10 minutes, and switch around to different channels. Blatant mind control tactics being used there, and it’s not even vaguely subliminal anymore.

And then there the rest of us, the still feral population, who are beginning to stick out like ostriches in a flock of chickens. It’s strange, but I realize these are the people I’ve been wanting to meet my entire life, and all of us have been mostly hidden until now. It’s not like I even knew the real question to ask people, when meeting them, is “do you believe in freedom?”. Well, and freedom, I realize, means different things to different people. Some believe, I guess, that it means not having to think for your self anymore, and just let someone else make all those important decisions over our lives, and that our input is just not “scientific, educated, nor informed” enough. Plus, look how much more time you’d have, to watch football, go shopping, and engage in mindless entertainment, if you never have to worry yourself about whether anything is actually true or not.

I guess I’ve been fooled and lied to enough, since I got here, by authority figures, that I question everything, even my own beliefs, on a daily basis. The truth may hurt sometimes, but it’s always worth it to me. I rather live with uncomfortable truths, than keep living a potentially deadly lie. And so far, most of my seemingly uninformed speculations about how this was all going to go, have been extremely accurate. And I predict it’s going to get pretty rocky here this year. Am I up for it? Just taking it one day at a time. And, thankfully, I’m not alone, physically, or otherwise.

I’m going to end this here, because it’s choppy enough as it is, just me rambling on. I write because it helps organize my thoughts, and I realize after re-reading this, that it only scratches the surface of the many places my attention is being pulled. With more daylight and our ever tanking food distribution and supply, it’s time to think about starting seeds, what and how much to grow, and where. We’re still eating the potatoes and squash I grew last season, and even though I was busier than I’ve ever been, I want to do more. Not sure HOW I’m going to do it, but I always shoot for a little higher than I can probably reach, and often the universe opens up a way to meet me. To all you Freedom minded folks out there, I just want to encourage you. We can, we are, we will, make this happen. Much love!

Return to “Express yourself”