Vivid dreams.

"Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before."
-Edgar Allan Poe
Nerys

Vivid dreams.

Post by Nerys »

Anyone else notice more vivid dreams? Somewhere online few years ago found a thread of many people who posted about intense frequent vivid dreams but lost the link, maybe someone remembers it?
Christine
Site Admin

Re: Vivid dreams.

Post by Christine »

Nerys wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 6:52 am Anyone else notice more vivid dreams? Somewhere online few years ago found a thread of many people who posted about intense frequent vivid dreams but lost the link, maybe someone remembers it?
Hello Nerys, welcome to the Earth Empaths forum! It's nice to have a new member.

I am sure there were many long running threads on different forums about vivid dreams but trying to pin it down to one isn't easy. Most of my dreams are in a semi-waking state now so I guess you would call them visions of sorts and they are more frequent now. My sleeping dream body was hacked many, many years ago so vivid dreams are rare for me.

Sure would like to hear some of your dreams if you don't mind sharing.

Christine
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Nerys

Re: Vivid dreams.

Post by Nerys »

The dreams were always there and it is only much later when I got online in 2004 found more things related to it, before that was only books.
I have a dream dictionary so sometimes look up meaning of dreams. Or on online dream dictionary.
Water and travel are two things I often dream off.
Most dreams are normal so like am I dreaming or is it just normal life. Dreams are color and think in 61 years was maybe handful times black/white dreams. Some dreams think are about previous life several distinct different.
I read sites with information about dreams, nightmares, parasomnias sites like mayo clinic, medical news today, healthline etc for bit of insight.
One dream was far into the future. The year is 3856 I am on board a huge space ship only one aboard walking the rounds am a man, male soldier very healthy body, strong, muscles and whilst walking remember my former past life as homebound housewife with many health issues, the me now.
That dream was so tiring, to be so healthy, that was so intense....
I am on Rx cardiac meds and those also cause vivid dreams. One of the meds info folder used to mention it more extensive but later it was removed.
I am also into paganism so view dreams as having more meaning. Like the demised visit too in dreams.
My s/o is atheist non-believer but is me MIL visits regularly I pass on her messages to him, he is like whatever, he not believe say is just dreams.

Return to “Dream Journal”