The Oera Linda Book | Three Parts by Asha Logos

"...the spokespersons of the European idea are not interested in Germany...They preach the dispersal of Germany, not its reassembly."
- Moeller van den Bruck
Christine
Site Admin

The Oera Linda Book | Three Parts by Asha Logos

Post by Christine »

As streams of time tend to wind in circular or spiral patterns it is only lately I come back to the material on this thread. The lies and propaganda used during WWI and II have never left my consciousness, always part of me. These past weeks I have stood way back from the ceaseless news cycles. It's no mystery where the controllers are leading the blind and willfully ignorant people. It becomes detrimental to continue to consume the news and so many voices clamoring for attention.

Several other streams have run into my river, a very talented friend offered to populate my family tree and genealogy. That coupled with a fantastic YouTube channel (he's on odysee too) called Asha Logos have literally filled in my memory gaps. I am posting three videos of a series on the Oera Linda Book. It is certain that we all share different memories and yet watching these videos I was transported, and I mean quite literally, to so many memories with such a longing that all I can do is share. Perhaps they will spark something in others.

I am putting this post on this thread because I deeply intuit that the agenda today against "white supremacy" and "antisemitism" is as old as the Earth herself. I've written much of the root races and the harmony that once existed, these videos transported me through out the ages.

One of the most striking discrepancies between how we currently understand our history, and how it was understood and presented by those of previous eras, is in the extent of the connection between the ancestors of modern western mankind to ancient Mesopotamia, Persia, India, Greece and Macedonia and Troy, the Steppes.. and one could go on.

Nearly every source authored prior to the mid 1900's that touches on the subject matter and the origins of European peoples, stretching back to Homer and the Vedas, speaks of these strong connections, and implies frequent travels and migrations. I've come to believe such connections are stronger than most might imagine.

In these videos we'll examine what may be one of the most important sources of such history - authored from within a 'seed' or 'nest' population, quite possibly a key origin point of the *waves* of migration that seem to have taken place over the past few thousand years.

Some final notes:
In our age, with examples of the healthy feminine almost completely lacking, and opposite examples to be found everywhere, I think its difficult to envision just how positively this deep love and devotion might have manifested when springing from a healthy and well-oriented mind, directed exclusively towards one's kin, nation, and extended family.. as opposed to a chaotic dissipation in 360 degrees - on cats, refugees, characters on TV, and everything in between. The vestal-virgin/burg-maiden conception makes more sense, in this light.

Lastly - though kindly, noble, and just, this wasn't a pacifistic population. Much like the Spartans or Goths, they don't seem to have *sought out* wars, or fought them lightly - but their martial prowess seems to have been legendary.. aided by a far larger stature and frame than neighboring populations, mandated military training for every male at least once every seven days, and a prudent hierarchical structure which we'll cover in the next videos. Their mastery of the high seas may well be inextricably linked with the later British, Dutch, and Nordic dominance.

There is much, much more to say.. I look forward to the next productions

The second video in a three-part series on the 'Oera Linda Book'. We discuss the probable Phrygian, Greek, and Indian connections, the genetic and cultural overlap with the Anglo-Saxons and Vikings, the little known Frisian retaking of Rome, the seemingly anciently related Phoenicians who chose to walk a very different path.. and quite a bit more.

Who were the 'true' Germans, or 'genuine' Scythians, Saxons, or Fryans - those who speak of 'royal obligations', and seemed to seek justice above all else?

Whether conspiracy or organic occurrence or something in between, developing a clear understanding of our history seems to be increasingly difficult. Old books disappear, or are nearly impossible to obtain.. new books dealing with relevant subject matter seem to be a hodgepodge of speculative guesswork, driven by modern political and cultural considerations.

This is devastating - the real possibility exists of losing our understanding of our past.. and because we orient ourselves according to what we learn, according to what we believe to be past experiences, those capable of proactively authoring the past are essentially shaping the future.
Truth must win the day, here. All is at stake.

If you haven't watched the first video on the OLB (

), you'll want to start there.

I've stumbled upon so much of immense potential value, in recent research.. I'm very much looking forward to sharing.
Part 3 coming soon.

The third and final part of our three part series on the Oera Linda book, in which we speak to a 'Celtic' offshoot that seems to have moved into South America and the region of New Zealand and Easter Island, to the extremely strong connections to ancient Persia and India, and the growing evidence of a highly competent seafaring civilization that seems to have left port-footprints across much of the known world - especially the most strategically significant locations: Athens, Troy, Crete, Minnagara, Constantinople, Stavoren, Tunis, Tyre, and the northwesternmost part of the Black Sea, near the territory of the Royal Scythians).

Among so much more than I didn't have time to include were portions of the 'Skeletons in the Cupboard' documentary speaking to what seems to be aggressive and purposeful destruction of old skeletons, proactively searching them out to grind them into fertilizer. What's so disturbing about these modern trends is that they seem to be international in scope, perhaps even organized and intentional, and fueled by a great deal of money, and help from institutions like the Smithsonian. Whether it be Zahi Hawass preventing digging and exploration in Egypt, China restricting Tocharian sites and planting trees atop the pyramids they refuse to officially recognize, the most important artifacts in the world being looted en masse in Iraq during recent conflicts, or ISIS being used to destroy statues, sculptures, and ancient sites, or the Smithsonian 'misplacing' *thousands* of various findings that don't fit into the conventional historical narrative - it's becoming more and more difficult to believe this broader push to rewrite history isn't willful, intentional.

The 'why', here, remains an open question - but this is one of the foremost reasons I decided to begin this series, and why there's much more to come.

A sidenote: I sometimes cite legendary accounts, possibly exaggerated or embellished stories, in which the authors have taken artistic/poetic license, and even the occasional snippet of supposed 'fiction' to highlight larger themes running through countless older works. This isn't to say I believe each and every one of these is perfectly factual - we should approach *all* such things with caution/discernment - but rather to say that the totality of these taken together seem to present a powerfully convincing and cohesive story. I'm less interested in details and specifics, more interested in the broader 'flow' of the unfolding storyline.. and believe it has far more to offer, and is vastly more important. Legends and myths and accounts - like a game of 'telephone' - can become a bit muddied and convoluted with the passage of time.. but the core/essence elements seem to speak to 'seed truths' of immense importance.

I appreciate the patience (and support).. these take time, but I'll be finding ways to create them more quickly, in the future.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.

Return to “Germania - Exploring the Age-Old Propaganda Wars Against Germany”