Only One Key | Chiron Last

“It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!”
― Friedrich Nietzsche
Christine
Site Admin

Only One Key | Chiron Last

Post by Christine »

When we grow tired of the relentless opinions and analysis of the "Divine Comedy" playing out its last chapter. When we feel everything slipping away and finally decide to let go, it's nice to hear another voice from the void reminding us of what we know in our hearts.

Let thy cup runneth over with love.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/KFWkCKXq9O0[/youtube]

“The Truth and the Spirit is not for sale. It is not something to be marketed. What a blasphemy to attempt to do so! A message is being presented, one in which this speaker is following to the letter. It is up to every individual listening whether they want to take the message seriously, or to dismiss it entirely.

…Lest we forget, the infinite war that continuously rages on…”
—Chiron Last

~~~~~~~

We each are a fractal of the Whole and Holy, returning to the Heart of the Matter and letting go of everything—yes, everything. The words I keep spreading on the virtual page lead to the same conclusion. Worthy listen.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Sandy Clark

Re: Only One Key | Chiron Last

Post by Sandy Clark »

WOW, DYNAMO WRITER! So many valid and poignant messages amongst the syntax, creative depiction's, jargon laden verbiage and warnings of only the Heart matters….I could not agree more with his overall opining, albeit; the amount of brain cells I burned to grok this video left me wondering about the irony of his message of the heart…..yes a worthy listen, however the irony of the importance of the heart message was not a heart felt one; imho….… ;)
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Sandy Clark wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:09 pm WOW, DYNAMO WRITER! So many valid and poignant messages amongst the syntax, creative depiction's, jargon laden verbiage and warnings of only the Heart matters….I could not agree more with his overall opining, albeit; the amount of brain cells I burned to grok this video left me wondering about the irony of his message of the heart…..yes a worthy listen, however the irony of the importance of the heart message was not a heart felt one; imho….… ;)
Hello Sandy,

Nice to see you on the ee forum again! I hear what you are saying about the lack of heart felt in his words. What I often find with men, I am in daily contact with dudes of all ages struggling to navigate these times, is that they express and feel rage along with a certain sense of uselessness against the spiritual enemy that has declared war on humanity. It is a war that can't be won with material weapons, this is most likely obvious to even the most hearty warriors among them.

Many are tired of the resets and looping back through this reality so are actively and inwardly looking for the key that will set them free. It is Love—and Love can take many forms, it is in its way a ruthless master for it asks that we release everything to free ourselves. By no means an easy task.

Since I have been doing some really deep research into the Gnostic texts, I had no problem in following what he was saying. Again, let me say yippie! So nice to see your words on the page. It is so much easier to have a conversation here than on the Faceless Book.

All love, unbound, fierce and free.
Christine
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Sandy Clark

Post by Sandy Clark »

Amen, Christine....
My heart goes out to those who understand it is all LOVE energy, including those Beings who believe they are emoting from their heart when sharing their insights and advice. Many have yet to comprehend that thinking/speaking feelings are just not the same as feeling and emoting such. We see and hear each other but the greatest impact comes when we 'feel' each other. Good agendas and intentions are awesome along with their teachings, albeit; there is nothing that moves another like heart felt energy......Our Canadian Truckers Convoy moved the World.....and the LOVE energy remains still today, just not as intense.

Many of the male persuasion have got it, however being vulnerable is scary for one and all. Society says to men that they are a pussy if they dare to show they are scared. Society keeps them in a perpetual cycle of fix everything but keep your bleeding heart to yourself. Thus emotions are filtered through the brain in order to be safe and remain in control. This state of being often deludes the person into believing they are feeling versus thinking. Confusion reigns at this point when challenged to connect to the heart and dissonance takes over as to acting out a script or role rather than authentically Being ......ie., scared, stupid, embarrassed, unknowing, baffled, etc., etc... big Spirit evolutionary hurtles to encompass and let be over Ego and image to save face and above all; perceived heart injury.

My old nick name from family was Hard Hearted Hanna...When I started my journey to connect to my spirit I could not shed a tear, no matter the pain I saw or felt....anger replaced the pain. I even tried sitting on the edge of the bed, turned the radio to country and western woe is me songs and then tried to make crying sounds.....haha....ended up with me laughing at myself for the idiocy I was feeling. My break through or should I say break down came much later in my Spirit evolution. One needs practise in sitting in their state of vulnerability, imho; especially before gaining the experience and stamina to literally weather the risk of baring ones heart to all. There are valid reasons from childhood on to brick off the heart and some have walls thick and high. It is a separate journey, not through the brain so much as the heart, to know one can be very vulnerable and if need be still fight to stand strong, and protect ones heart, all at the same time.

Men in general are turning the corner I think and the sooner the better as we have many lost youth needing leadership.We have many lost women with cross purposes of feminism and victimhood. I think it was Jordan Maxwell that said that the light at the end of the tunnel is a Train......😬. Thank GOD that we are still being given Lanterns in these dark days.....It is sad to say but Women have yet to be given that unspoken trust by society to pull us out of the Totalitarian Take Over and maybe so it is; because we really are the Matriarchs here to learn to guide a heart felt Mother Earth...and Men are here to show how being vulnerable is when you are truly at your strongest as your LOVE energy is wide open to embrace.

Return to “Recommended Videos and Podcasts”