Independence Day

''Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it.''
-Bruce Lee
Spiritwind

Independence Day

Post by Spiritwind »

Independence Day

After having sat for a bit, spending time to call in my team, the field of awareness that can be felt, communicated with, but, like the wind, cannot be seen. This field that I seek to access is not the one that dominates our current reality landscape, quite the contrary. The one most people are plugged in to is very chaotic, discordant, unstable, and feels uncomfortable to psychically reside in, so I seek you out. That which permeates all manifest life forms here, and though everywhere at once, can be experienced like a pinpoint of light within a dark room. You are a beacon to my soul.

Yet I surround myself with intention a myriad of harmonious, loving, beautiful expressions of you, to daily remind me of your presence. My life purposely demands that I interact with you in so many ways, that I find it easier to feel immersed in your presence. And so I persist, though I see the outer show growing darker by the day. It’s hard to watch, and it too surrounds me. But not in a field of loving intent, that makes me want to strive to be more honest with myself and others, and to live a life with integrity, where I own my contributions to the nightmare unfolding, while vigorously trying to swim away from the gathering sharks mouths, who are eagerly awaiting to devour their favorite meal. Namely our spirit, and pieces of our soul, to continue to lock us away in this alternate reality they have trapped us in.

But a new window is appearing on the horizon, an opportunity if you will. A bridge is being created by our thoughts, intentions, and subsequent dreaming into being by the blue prints we create in our minds, by a growing tide of humanity that harkens a beautiful creation. We see it in our minds, and we daily take action to manifest it in to being, regardless of what the puppets masters are busying themselves with. In their machinations to wrest away all the energy that truly supports life, from the source of all love and light, they intend to create a state of total control, a matrix separate from this life force energy, yet in charge of it from behind the curtain so to speak, hidden from view.

Even those, the players we visually see, are only the avatars used to represent the puppet masters by proxy. They never show their real faces, yet they live among us, and below us, and even within us, in ways we don’t even know. So I take time to cast them out daily, and decree within my being that they will not have the last laugh, and especially not the last word, for the window that they created to make their dream fully manifest is closing fast, while the new dream of which I speak, where nature’s symphony in her grandest and most beautiful voice ever speak the word, the word of love and life manifest with joy, and harmony, and pleasing to the senses in every way. It is juicy, full of fun, and humor, kindness and truth. It provides in all ways, for everything thing we need, to create a beautiful life. All the materials are there, one just has to look with new eyes, and pull yourself away from the artificial construct which dictates we must become slaves. Just hidden under the surface, conveyed in pretty words, is the idea that life must be a struggle from birth until death.

I do not accept this as my truth. Pretty much end of story. I may have to pick myself up on a regular basis, and shake off the heaviness that accumulates almost without my awareness, a spiritual cleansing of sorts, and begin again and again. But good will prevail. It is the only dream scape I will support. For mark my words, there is a force at work that is deliberately, and with great cunning, trying to spin an inescapable web, that is totally created out of suffering and pain, lies and deceit. I see you, and I will not comply. I will call you out at every opportunity, and when I become aware of your influence on my own mind and sense of well being, I will with purpose and deliberate intent cast you out. I’m on to you. Again, you will not prevail. Your window is closing fast, very fast....

John 3:8
The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear the sound of it, but cannot tell where it comes from and where it goes. So is everyone who is born of the Spirit.
(New King James Version)
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....

Return to “Express yourself”