John Trudell, I'm crazy ?

“The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the greatest intention.”
― Kahlil Gibran
heyokah

John Trudell, I'm crazy ?

Post by heyokah »

When we have the bad guys to blame, we let ourselves off the hook. Then we don't have to give our best.

The only thing the predator class fears is a clear thinking human being. That's why they spy on us and want to dumb us down.

Hope and believe is only there to help us cope with evil.... It's keeping us on their side.

The question is "are we on our OWN side"....?

What's needed is a new infusion of energy and that energy comes from clear coherent use of our intelligence.

Think as a human being first.

It's all about energy.
[youtube][/youtube]

Exit-0

Re: John Trudell , I'm crazy ?

Post by Exit-0 »

If you go to around the four minute mark of the Trudell video that lucedelsole posted, you will hear John begin talking about an "energy-feeding/mining-process".

Knowing how this feeding/mining-process is working on our intelligence/consciousness, is not about creating-a-boogieman to blame, just as John doesn't blame those "global industrialists" in his lecture. The knowledge is about understanding a process that has been hidden from the Mass Consciousness of Humanity since this holographic-free-will-game began.

Using this knowledge correctly is all about,
"showing respect to our Spiritual Creator in a healthy, clear, coherent, and respectful way" - John Trudell
Greater knowledge is not a tool for fear and blame, it the key to learning how to free one's eternal soul from this 3-D prison matrix.
Exit-0

Post by Exit-0 »

While we wait and hope, the Calvary surrounds our small village.... It's almost dawn.

Who speaks for the mothers of the dead infants? .... hope?

Thank your John Trudell....

Since the Dawn of Humanity, Hope has forever been the promise of, "There's-A-Bright-New-Dawn, Just Over The Horizon" - Question Everything!
heyokah

Post by heyokah »

John Trudell is a poet, musician, and an advocate for Native American rights. He did not set out to be a writer. His poetic gift developed out of the remarkable, sometimes horrifying circumstances of his life.

Trudell grew up on and around the Santee Sioux reservation near Omaha, Nebraska. In 1969 he participated in the Indians of All Tribes occupation of Alcatraz. From 1973 to 1979, he served as national chairman of A.I.M., the American Indian Movement. The government response to A.I.M. was swift Trudell said, “They waged war against us. They hunted us down. They killed, jailed, destroyed us, by any means necessary.”

In 1979 that war took a terrible personal toll on John Trudell. On February 11, he led a march to the FBI headquarters in Washington D.C. Approximately 12 hours later, in the early morning hours, a fire “of suspicious origin” burned down Trudell’s home on the Shoshone Paiute reservation in Nevada, killing his wife Tina, their three children, and Tina’s mother. Devastated by the loss of his family, Trudell withdrew from the world; “writing words” became his way “to keep some sanity” and continue to survive.

Trudell returned as musician, poet, and highly sought-after public speaker. You are about to hear the first half hour of a talk he gave in March 2001 in San Francisco. The hall was filled to capacity. Trudell took the stage with a thin folder of his poems under his arm. He began with a disclaimer of sorts, leading into a free association of thoughts about Earth and Sun, ancient wisdom, and modern intelligence, and what it means to be a human being. Here is John Trudell.

"Well I, I’ll try to be coherent. And I don’t know exactly where we’re going but wherever it is, we’ll be okay. But if I say anything that you don’t agree with, that’s just really what it is, right? Because I really am crazy. Really."

I flew with the eagles
Until I fell from the nest
I ran with the wolves
Then got lost from the pack

Slowly I go crazy every day
Some days run faster than others
I never strayed into heaven
It was hard getting past hell
I traveled through and beyond
The death and birth of man
I am Iktomi

Imagine running out of imagine
Mistaking authority for power
Weaving lifes free spirit
Into patterns of control

I heard all that was said
Until now I hear nothing at all
The edge between twilight and dark
The great lie lurks
Prostitution of soul
Anyone can do it or not
I went down some roads
That stopped me dead in my tracks
I am Iktomi

I’ve been the mirror
To others reflecting selves
I’ve known love that can’t help
But love and I’ve been close
To that hurting way of love

I flew with the eagles
Until I fell from the nest
I ran with the wolves
Then got lost from the pack

From the earth
Wind cave memories
One with the sky
Time of different motions
Dog days dreamer
Chasing the neon
Woven into minds

From my place in line
I fell out of order
I’ve been here
I’ve been there
I’ve been anywhere
And
I haven’t been anywhere
and I’ll be back again
I am Iktomi

Imagine running out of imagine
Mistaking authority for power
Weaving lifes free spirit
Into patterns of control

In the reality
Of many realities
How we see what we see
Affects the quality
Of our reality

We are children of Earth and Sky
DNA descendant now ancestor
Human being physical spirit
Bone flesh blood as spirit
Metal mineral water as spirit

We are in time and space
But we’re from beyond time and space
The past is part of the present
The future is part of the present
Life and being are interwoven

We are the DNA of Earth, Moon, Planets, Stars
We are related to the universal
Creator created creation
Spirit and intelligence with clarity
Being and human as power

We are a part of the memories of evolution
These memories carry knowledge
These memories carry our identity
Beneath race, gender, class, age
Beneath citizen, business, state, religion
We are human beings
And these memories
Are trying to remind us
Human beings, human beings
It’s time to rise up
Remember who we are

read more: http://ratical.org/many_worlds/JohnTrud ... Being.html
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

The waters run deep in this man, thank you John Trudell.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

[youtube][/youtube]
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

I absolutely love this guy. My first introduction to him, strangely enough, was in the 1992 movie Thunderheart. Not the most outstanding movie, but I remember his part well. Among a handful of books I read, that have impacted me on a deep level, two high on the list were God is Red by Vine Deloria, and In the Spirit of Crazy Horse by Peter Matthieson.

For some reason, this thread reminds me of Grip Reaper from PA, because I fondly remember when he posted the video We're all on the Reservation Now (which I hadn't seen before), with Russell Means, another one of my favorite people. I truly resonate with the powerful message each of them has imparted, as each struck a very deep chord with me. Their love for all their relations and the sacred land we live on rings loud and clear.
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....
Exit-0

Post by Exit-0 »

In honor of my greatest hero, Crazy Horse, we shall live again.

HOKA HEY: A GOOD DAY TO DIE
Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

I’m sure I posted this video before here on the forum, but cannot find it. When I did a search this thread came up, which is a good one, and so this video seems to fit here since I previously made reference to it. Since our recent upgrade to the forum I am uncertain of how to post it correctly, but just click on the link (unless someone shows me how to fix it). I plan to watch it again.

Welcome to the Reservation
2011 Russell Means interview

I found I posted it to this thread too: viewtopic.php?p=13453&hilit=Welcome+to+ ... ans#p13453
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....

Return to “Calls to Action”