Laurence Caruana - Gnostic Resurrections (Pt. 1 of 2: Malta, Yeshua, & Forgotten Scriptures)

“It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!”
― Friedrich Nietzsche
Christine
Site Admin

Laurence Caruana - Gnostic Resurrections (Pt. 1 of 2: Malta, Yeshua, & Forgotten Scriptures)

Post by Christine »

I had stopped listening to Al from Forum Borealis until recently. I am finding that if I subscribe to a YouTube channel that interests me and I sign up for notifications, I often don't get them, so have signed up for a few newsletters.

Since my focus of these last several months has been Gnostism and Scripture this conversation is most interesting. I download the book Reversing Hermon- Enoch, the Watchers, and the Forgotten Mission of Jesus Christ, will see what it holds.

In a way it feels odd to be reading and studying after so many years of following my inner guidance, though I must say that it is an inner guidance taking me along this path.

We journey back to early scriptures to assess their meaning free from dogma. Some issues touched: What's the Order of Malta? Why's ritual & symbol crucial? Did Paul plot to ruin the Jesus cult? What's the Q source? How did the Church Fathers compile the bible? How many Gospels existed? Why were texts censored & suppressed? Why are paradoxes inherent? Why are scriptures not historic? What's the point of relics? What's the process from myth to philosophy? Did Islam emerge from Christianity? Why are true traditions secret? Was Jesus in India? Who's Yaldabaoth? How to deal with fear? What's the ideal group size? Is reincarnation consistent with Christianity?
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.

Return to “Recommended Videos and Podcasts”