What is the Jewish Question | Where May It Lead?

"She sees now that it is a state of nothingness that is so strangely full in which she occupies space. She can move up and down, sideways and around, a state of awareness waking within the dream.
Her beat is Love, her will fierce, she won’t back down.
-Lucky Boots
Christine
Site Admin

What is the Jewish Question | Where May It Lead?

Post by Christine »

Allow first that I give voice to a deep overflowing of emotion. While this won’t be the totality of my writing, the desire to express sprung from these feelings.

I had to start writing at this very moment as tears well up and spill over, running down my cheeks; I wipe them away. These feelings arise from my blood, my bones, and all my ancestors—so few have ever taken the moment to question the narrative of blinding hatred toward the Northern people, most especially the Germanic people. She, my land, my mountains, my people, cry out here on this page.

We are living through a time when our reality is inverted and truly ugly. How did we get here? This is not a rhetorical question—I want to answer it with slap-in-the-face impact, one that makes people stop for long enough to take notice of where we are rapidly heading. We, collectively, arrived at this moment because we believed lies—traded the pursuit of truth for comfort and a corrupted sense of belonging. What is this need to belong to a group—to a belief system? I will explore this through several channels of thought.

Do you hear me? It’s all been a deception, a pack of lies dealt from the hands of the dark ones; history, education, religion, institutionalized medicine, crumbling edifices, science, from molecular biology to astrophysics—are you fucking kidding me that people actually believe the astronomical priests, that we live on a spinning ball hurling through space at incalculable speeds?! or that Creation came into a magnificent and harmonic existence without a Creator?! Sadly and tragically, most people don’t even pause long enough to ask fundamental questions any longer.

But I digress. For the subject of this outpouring of mine is that we are dealing with a group of people, collectively known as Jews, and yet most people don’t even know what a Jew is. Race or religion? There are lots of opinions, and they vary widely. I ask Jewish friends—they are stymied in describing what makes them Jewish, for most are secular and have little to no spiritual standing. It seems odd to me that I care more than they do to plunge into the origin of their own people. I don’t do so to malign them, for many do it well enough for themselves; the search is more engendered from a sense of compassion and wanting to find the truth about the dark side of our collective humanity, hell-bent on destruction.

What is Truth?

Recently I heard a profound description of Truth by Neil Kramer: Truth is that which corresponds to reality, as perceived by God.

We are corresponding to God in his Spiritual assembly. It contains two critical components, truth is that which corresponds to reality; it is something reflective of objective reality, the state, the form, the function. The more vital part asks; does it correspond with The fullness of Truth? The completeness of Truth is only really available to be perceived by the Spiritual entity that created his world, God. The closer we become in our relationship to the Creator, the closer we are to Truth. In other words, the rising of flesh to Spirit.

Now, the darkened ones are censoring our very right to speak. Weak and feeble-minded people fall for the propaganda of ages. This isn’t new, this Jewish question has been asked by people throughout time, though by now they have woven a tight web of deception, so laced with the false virtue of victimhood that they themselves are being pulled into the dark pit. To my Jewish friends, it’s not to you whom I speak, for anyone can be as blinded as the swarming masses to those that commit deeds of horror. At this point, it is not just a Jewish question, it has become a human question, though one can not help but see that the main players claim to be Jewish.

Revelations 3:9 — Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

On the Jewish Question

So who were these scattered people without a nation state? After some extensive reading, looking for the birthplace of the Hebrew people, which is still somewhat contested, I am left to lay down some of my own thoughts. Much has to do with the nomadic nature of the tribes; they are documented to have ranged from Caucasia to Syria to Egypt. Indeed, one must go to Babylon where the story has its roots; the more I read, the more dispersed the story becomes and the less the narrative retains coherency.

It is a question I have been pondering for a long time, for it is obvious that there was at least one sect that by all accounts has one goal—total world domination. There is nary a culture, country, or city that hasn’t expelled the Jews over the past 2,000 years. With the slightest effort made to think critically, one must question why this is, surely the whole world’s population is not ungodly and a small handful of adherents to an old monolatry: laced with powers, spell casting (The magic of Solomon), amulets (phylactery), archaic rules, the denial of the Christ, and a foundational belief that they are the chosen people, cannot ever be the only accepted people of god. It becomes even more confusing when you throw in the Khazars, Sabbatai Zevi, crypto Jews; for not only was language scrambled but so were the genetic seeds scattered and confused. Without doubt there are those of Jewish descendant who are preserving the essence of their faith, their voices drowned out by the head-first descent of the would-be dark overlords who currently have their hands on the reins of humanity.

It bears scrutiny, the idea that something foreign or alien took root in the Tree of Life. And although this is probable, it is equally true that for IT to take hold and create for itself a world in IT’s image and likeness, human beings were needed to perform the work required. This dark tentacle has slowly become an invasive species, strangling the life blood out of all it touches. Of course there is a remedy, for when looking into the face of the adversary, are we not also looking into the face of God? I will leave this question posed—it is for each to answer for themselves, just as it is for each to choose the path they will follow.

Looking at other root races, those that they arose from a geographical location; in other words the people are native to their land. From this nativity arises traditions; culture, songs, stories and myth, even more important their spiritual contact with Nature; the vital relationship with Creator and Creation. The only people that claim to be god’s chosen people™ are the Jews. Pausing here so that the reader does too — one can see from this phraseology alone — a belief and the obvious inverse; that all other people and nations are therefore, not God’s chosen ones. Taking this belief, for it can be no other than a belief as it clearly has no foundation in Truth, we can look at the writings of the Talmud, which reveals the arrogant and ungodly assertions that “the Jews” are chosen to have dominion over everything and every human on Earth. Is this not the workings of the Synagogue of Satan?

Allow once again that I take pause, for when writing on this forbidden subject, ie: forbidden by those who have long hidden in the shadowy institutions of government and church, one is likely to trigger a reaction. I don’t pause because of the forbiddances of the subject, I pause to allow the reader time to adjust, to contemplate, and perhaps open an aperture of mind that has long ago been closed.

I have sat with this for several days now before deciding to continue writing, during which time I have continued to read, review, and contemplate. While I am sure that I am not the only one who has contemplated this, when the thought arose, it took me by surprise, for with all my recent reading and listening to a wide array of theologians and philosophers I’ve never heard it expressed. Allow that I put this into words on a page, to simply start a trail that may lead to a deeper comprehension. What if God chose the Hebrew people as it is related in the Old Testament because they were the least worthy, because they disobeyed his commandments, because they were robbers, ruffians, and usurers? [See Habiru as a possible etymological designation for Hebrew.] Therefore by these people’s redemption would Love be fully served. The corollary outcome is that by the Truth of Love being the absolute of manifestation, these others who practice black magic and domination will be destroyed by their own hand.

My journey down this pathway started by researching “revisionist” history, another label slapped on those who would dare question the holocaust— a verifiable false history propagandized by the victors. I will not belabor this subject, as it is well documented in thousands of books, documents, and across the virtual screen; all one has to do is be open enough to want to know the what, why, and who propagates wars and destructive societal agendas. For far too long the populace has been coerced to believe that we are innately war-like creatures, full of hatred so that wars are inevitable. While true that murder and mayhem have plagued our current era, one may be compelled to look for the rotten root that was allowed to grow, first within one’s own being before casting an eye on others. The call to war has become so shallow these days, who can possibly believe that empire is spreading democracy—a supposed ideology promoting freedom? It doesn’t take too long to scratch the cracking veneer of lies to find out that this is abjectly false. This is the dark path laid before those who do not see, who do not hear, they simply go along to get along—right off the precipice to destruction.

Never think that war, no matter how necessary nor how justified, is not a crime. Ask the infantry and ask the dead.” ― Ernest Hemingway

I opened this writing with my heart-rendered remembrance, and while it comes through my Nordic blood and bones it is also connected to all First Nation’s people—from the Lakotah to the Aboriginal, to the Sami of the far North. As so often floats through my consciousness, there is a song, a whisper on the wind, a breath that we once heard, long before words were spoken… All people have walked the trail of tears.

For Whom the Bell Tolls

“Perchance he for whom the bell tolls may be so ill, as that he knows not it tolls for him; and perchance I may think myself so much better than I am, as that they who are about me, and see my state, may have caused the bell to toll for me, and I know not that.

No man is an island, entire of itself; for every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main. If a clod be washed away by the sea, Europe is the less, as well as a promontory were, as well as if a manor of thy friend’s or of thine own were: any man’s death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee.”
–John Donne (1572-1631)

Indeed the bell is tolling for all of humankind. The question is who will pick up the bell of Freedom, Righteousness, and Truth? There are many who holler and shout, point fingers at the culprits, claim they are paving the unseen path of freedom through the dark woods—so quickly they become like the very ones they rail against, turning on each other in snivels and drivels of tripe that frees no one.

Matthew chapter 7, verses 3-5:

“3 And why do you look at the speck in your brother’s eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye? 4 Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me remove the speck from your eye’; and look, a plank is in your own eye? 5 Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.”

For months now I have been studying Biblical scripture. Perhaps I took the task of pursuing truth in a different direction than most, for my impulses were miraculously birthed from within. I stumbled blindly for many years, one experience after another, each a lesson from the Most High who knew my path better than I. Not until I finally rested in Peace was I able to turn my attention to Scripture, the Observer, my friend looks on with me, ever guiding and finding that which rings true—heart true. Never has God left anyone of his people, it is we who left him on this perilous journey. When there is Truth, there is no longer doubt, the separation from other loosens its grip, a heart grown pure cannot call to blame or condemnation. In forethere lies all true power, with this mountains are moved, in this we are used for a purpose far above the clamoring and noisy world.

My final words on the Jewish question must be; rise above this question, seek the Love that is the absolute of this Creation. We are a mixed people, for just as happened in Alexandria during 300 AD, the clash of civilizations brought about the downfall of Athens and later Rome, thus we are confronting the same now. It matters not our ancestry, the color of our skin, nor the philosophies or religious beliefs we hold, all that matters is that we strip ourselves bare in front of the All permeating Light and purify the seat of our souls, our Hearts.

The soul’s judgement is on each man and woman’s heart, as the ancient Egyptians knew when weighing the heart on the scale of Truth and Harmony, the heart must be lighter than a feather.

Matthew 11:28, “Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.”

You can find my writing on Substack: https://aure0sky.substack.com/
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.

Return to “Latest blog entry”