Andrew Tate & The Matrix Of Satan (Spirit Is The Only Way To Win The War)

"Silence is golden when you can't think of a good answer."
-Muhammad Ali
Christine
Site Admin

Andrew Tate & The Matrix Of Satan (Spirit Is The Only Way To Win The War)

Post by Christine »

I came across John St. Julien several months back through a video he made on Natural Law, one of the best discourses on the subject I have heard. His love for Yesuha and The Generous Heart of God shines through his eyes and his work rescuing abused and abandoned children in Tanzania is testament to his compassion and care.

John St Julien Baba Wanyama

Was Andrew Tate working for Satan and changed sides? When we awaken from the matrix, we awaken from self. Self has the toolbox of the world, but our true power is in spirit.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Spiritwind

Re: Andrew Tate & The Matrix Of Satan (Spirit Is The Only Way To Win The War)

Post by Spiritwind »

Such a good video Christine! And just what I needed this morning, as I sat here feeling rather empty, asking myself “what do I do next?”. Seeing through the tears of knowing, it helped me to see more clearly the precipice upon which we all stand, and how vital it is for some of us to have this understanding. He gives voice to many of my own thoughts about the predicament we are all in, and the need to surrender. But it is a weird thing, because when I get out of my own way more, I find myself dealing with my own discomfort, that comes from my lifetime of programming that it is somehow up to me, that I must “do something”. And yet, again and again, I get presented with situations where it becomes glaringly apparent that I am not in charge, and only through grace will I see my way through. A lot of it has to do with holding space. We don’t have to be victims of our programming, and when even one of us can move out of that into allowing ourselves to be empty, and to wait for spirit to show the way, it actually does so every time.
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....

Return to “General discussions”