Storm Walking |Cristian and Christine

"Throw off this ignoble discouragement and rise like a fire that burns all before it."

The establishment of this You Tube channel is to give voice to those who are True to the Awakening and the Truth no matter where it leads us…
Christine
Site Admin

Storm Walking |Cristian and Christine

Post by Christine »

https://www.earthempaths.net/wp/2023/03 ... m-walking/

Cristian walks Christine through her memories from the years she spent in The Mandato with a small group of people. The teacher, an elderly Mexican gentleman named Alejandro, he was mysteriously enigmatic and also a master of manipulating energies. While the story may be interesting to some listeners, it is really a learning story of overcoming seemingly unconquerable obstacles. After we finished recording I realized that I had left out some important pieces and like Cristian stated to me at the end of the video; “We aren’t finished with you yet.”

Cristian and I like sharing our natural affinity in a good spirited manner. There are so many voices populating the interwebz these days that we would like to invite our friends to rest the mind and take a walk with us. The more we move our attention away from the onslaught from the dark ones we learn that there is joy to be rekindled and shared.

I sometimes forget that

I was created for joy

My mind is too busy

My heart is too heavy

Heavy for me to remember

that I have been

called to dance

the sacred dance for life

I was created to smile

to love

to be lifted up

and lift others up

O sacred one

Untangle my feet

from all that ensnares

Free my soul

That we might

Dance

and that our dancing

might be contagious.

— Hafiz
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.

Return to “Our videos”