NWO at work through our town's mayor

“La verdad es que mientras más enojado estoy con este país y más lejos viajo, más mexicano me siento.”
― Jorge Ibargüengoitia, Instrucciones para vivir en México
Christine
Site Admin

NWO at work through our town's mayor

Post by Christine »

Let me start my rant with one of my favorite words; FUCK! It could be WTF! or FUCK OFF! or any other combination that expresses the disgust felt when poli-ticks feed themselves with hubris under the guise of the NWO. Such is the commander-in-thief here in our town. Politics has always been cronyism here in Mexico, most people know this and have accepted it as "just the way things are" laissez faire attitude, then gone about their business of living and making a living. The lock downs were hard on many however we are now confronting another face of the monster.

There is this wonderful organic market in town, Mercado Sano, which has been operating for at least 10 years. Full of stalls, eateries, and open air vendors on Saturdays there is a healthy and friendly vibe, plus the guarantee of finding home-made and home-grown products. Cheese makers, pastry chefs, local dairy products including raw milk, grass fed beef and free range chicken, cafés, and an abundance of organic produce. One of my friends just invested the rest of his savings to open Soltribe Cuisine, a vegan eatery with amazing delights. Last week there was an electrical fire which caused the plaza to close down, bad enough but easily fixed—but oh no! the local authorities suspended all services until people register individually, submit to sanitation and safety inspections, and pay more money to the city. This is robbery for the contaminated city coffers. No concern for hard working people, no empathy for those who depend on the services this market supplied to those seeking locally sourced good clean food.

—And then today I hear they went to another venue composed of small restaurants with outdoor seating, and small craft people selling their handcrafted wares, were shut them down under the same "regulations". Plaza Distrito Soma struggled to get going for the past year though recently they have have found a place in San Miguel's budding market economy. Shopping local has become a growing trend.

The mayor has plunged his thumb into a pie of controversy because there are also long standing municipal markets, other combined private properties rented to a variety of separate businesses, including one property of his own. But of course, he could give a shit about anybody but his own back pockets filled with corrupt money. One more piece of my rant—after promising local business owners that Walmart would not be given a permit to operate here, there is one going up behind tall walls and everyone knows it. The only solution is an awakened human consciousness that might finally stand up and say no to corruption, liars, and thieves.

It is true that most people don't pay attention to the creeping dark shadow that wants to consume every last drop of its "human resources"... and all natural resources for that matter. Will have to see how this plays out. The corrupted ones simply will not stop until people disobey in numbers they can't control.

—rant over—
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.

Return to “Life in Mexico”