Turning The Tide Of Transhumanism with James Tunney

“It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!”
― Friedrich Nietzsche
Christine
Site Admin

Turning The Tide Of Transhumanism with James Tunney

Post by Christine »

https://www.earthempaths.net/wp/2023/04 ... es-tunney/

This, for myself, is one of the most intense and densely packed interviews I’ve heard in a long time. Most of what James Tunney is speaking about has been experienced or studied by myself and friends. Having never gone into academic studies, my preference having been an experiential life, truth still resonates with a lucid light and sound. I loved it when he said, when speaking of resonance, that he prefers to say accord (a chord) something I’ve been writing about for years, we are song in our essence so when the light of truth strikes us we become in accord with it. Once we are tuned inwardly we become a part of the greater whole or Holy Word of Creation herself.

The people he speaks about, from Rudolf Steiner to Viktor Schauberger, have long been sources of inspiration for many of us. There is a growing body of work that could be called Alchemical Science re-emerging from the embers of a buried fire, not forgotten but heavily suppressed in the current materialist view of today’s pseudo-science.

Our Alfacast guest for this episode, James Tunney, left a successful academic career in law to focus on spiritual and artistic development. As a prolific writer within academia and working as an international consultant, James is noted for his presentations on the various aspects of globalization in many countries around the world. James has refocused his creative talents to an in-depth exploration into Mysticism and Scientism through his brilliant works to include his most recent publication, Plantation of the Automatons: Rule of an Automaticity Loop, a follow-up on his prior book Human Entrance to Transhumanism.

Transhumanism is a movement which aims to remake humanity through technology. In James own words, “looking at the long imperial history of the plantation, we can witness the process that underlies ‘progress’ towards global governance. The study, language and practice of controlling plants has driven models of imperial development. We will soon live in a planetary plantation aswe experience implantation. The objective of the Plantation of the Automatons is the utter control and management of human consciousness as part of a system in which those who are allowed to survive are mere conscious agents. On this timely, not-to-be missed episode James will guide us through this dark, but lamentably true agenda, but always have heart … victory has already been assured for those who align on the right side of history!

Show links: https://www.jamestunney.com/
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.

Return to “Recommended Videos and Podcasts”