Thoughts, thoughts, too many thoughts...

''Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it.''
-Bruce Lee
Christine
Site Admin

Re: Thoughts, thoughts, too many thoughts...

Post by Christine »

Cristian wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:48 pm
Christine wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:35 am

My favorite line in the US Constitution, says everything a human being needs to comprehend and integrate as Truth.
You mean the Declaration of Independence ...

happy birthday beautiful being

@Spiritwind

sorry for this interruption...not my place to discuss American topics.
Yes, that must be what I meant. :D Thanks for the birthday wish and now we will bow out of Spiritwind's thread.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

The sun is shining in the window, and the snow is now finally mostly gone from our very long winter here, and as I look outside, it just all looks like work for me. Lots of videos I’d like to watch, too, but probably will have to stay on the shelf for now. Even though I feel I should be jumping out the door already, I feel I also must jot down a few thoughts rolling around in my head.

Besides baby goats being born a week ago today, I’m also gearing up for another busier season with our Freedom Exchange Market we have going. I was asked if I would manage the Farmer’s Market out here again this year, but declined, and fortunately one of the younger women who participated regularly is going to take that over for this year. Instead, an ambitious young couple and another friend of theirs who have been regular participants in the Exchange have managed to launch a new branch of the Exchange across the border into Idaho where they live. The first meetup is next weekend, which will be on private property, and not open to the general public (the one in Spokane has also been turned into a private membership association) will be on the second and fourth weekends, while ours in Spokane will continue on the first and third weekends of every month. And the interest is phenomenal.

I do know that many are becoming more interested in what we’re doing as time goes on and we keep hearing about the push to convert to digital currency. I would venture to say that, as a whole, we are predominantly Christian in orientation, with some being other or just tending towards a more spiritual outlook. Thing is, regardless, many, I would say most (if not all) see this push towards a digital currency as the mark of the beast, and have drawn a line in the sand that they will not cross if this comes to pass. Which, from what we’ve all observed, though there is a slight bit of successful pushback here and there, the obvious narrative they have in mind for us seems to continue unabated. Anyway, many are beginning to see that having some kind of alternative to participating is growing in importance in their lives. They are thinking more and more about what not having paper dollars, or a bank you can just go withdraw money from, as well as not being allowed entrance to many business establishments if we refuse to comply, might look like.

Some of us have known for some time, that if what those currently holding the reins have in mind for us continues to come to pass, that we will basically become a feral population of outcasts. Discussion also tends to bring up the topic that indeed there will continue to be people dropping dead, like, literally falling over without warning on the spot, which not so long ago was a very rare occurrence. Our country as a whole has been weakened from almost every direction I can even think of. It’s like it’s time for hospice care for our nation. The other thing that seems to be increasing is suicide. I can understand that, but it’s still very hard to keep waking up everyday and trying to live an inspiring, healthful, active, and joyful life. A dear friend of mine just had it hit too close to home, losing her son to suicide. It was totally unexpected, and, of course, very devastating.

On the other hand, I’ve noticed when I keep making the effort to support what we’re doing with the networking, I feel filled up with life. It strengthens my commitment to keep going, and still have a life filled with gratitude and an awe filled sense of the divine in action. Whatever it is we want to create, if it’s something truly beneficial to life, it will be difficult to achieve. Not because it’s really that hard to do, but because of the mental roadblocks. The unceasing mind control and programming efforts that have been forcibly rolled out on humanity over a long period of time have been largely successful.

I’ve recently been re-reading about how compulsory education first came to be hatched, in the minds of those who deem themselves our rightful rulers. And I truly do think the original beings these people are related to were something akin to the nephilim who arrived on the scene and have been described by numerous mythology’s of people around the world. They were the epitome of the arrogant, narcissistic, pathological beings we see today in high places, except with longer lives, taller stature, and abilities we only see glimmers of in all the movies with superheroes, as well as a good deal of structures, art, statues, and other kinds of iconography depicting these larger than life beings from our distant past. They had some pretty highfalutin toys and technologies as well. No wonder they came to be worshiped as gods. And, yeah, maybe a few of them were actually of a different caliber, but those running the show are obvious by their fruits, by what they did, and by what they are still doing today.

So, I find myself having to work continuously, day after day, on my own mental road blocks that keep me feeling pulled into in-action, and apathy. You know, the big machine just keeps rolling forward, no matter what we do. The real pick-me-upper is the farm. Like, I wonder why I have all these animals in my life, who do take up a lot of my time. But when I walk out there, and all four of the dogs come up, wagging their tails, happy to see us, and when I go give the chickens their mealworms and they try to peck the bag out of my hand, and I hear the funny noises they make (I always wonder why they do that too!), and any of our three cats (plus our friend who is staying on the property has three) seek me out, specifically to have my full undivided attention, and they purr so loud, and Zoey in particular will jump on my back and nuzzle my face, I feel loved by life. When I go out, as now, and see what is showing signs of life, though the ground still freezes most every night, and strange things that sometimes made it through the winter, and shouldn’t have, I feel loved by nature. And especially when I get to participate in bringing new life into the world, as we did with the pups last fall, and we do every year with the goats, I feel great warmth that helps me keep my heart open. So I guess that’s why I do what I do, and probably many who have embarked on this unusual journey do what they do. Moving back to nature, in whatever way you can find to do it, will reward you in ways that cannot really be conveyed with words, but only experienced.
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....
Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

For as much as I used to make fun of my ex from many years ago, for being so routine oriented, I’m kind of there now. My life has become very much a daily routine that doesn’t change a whole lot. In fact, this is the first time in my life I’ve lived in one place this long, going on 7 years this October. It was also my routine for the last two years to try and go to every Freedom Exchange in the nearby city I could make it to. But today, I’m just not going to go.

There are two of us that were starting to feel as if we had to go, to keep it going in recent months, and both of us have been feeling the strain, to not only produce or prepare something to exchange, but also because so many city folks who were coming have just dropped off completely. It’s an hour drive for me, and my friend, who just had a recent and devastating upset in her life, just doesn’t have the patience for anything that isn’t energetically reciprocal. The other Exchange that started recently is much more rewarding to go to, and is hopping with rural folks who DO get it, what is coming our way, and are choosing not to just ignore the opportunity to mitigate several likely outcomes by networking and getting to know one another now, while it’s still relatively easy to do.

This morning as I reviewed my messages and postings in several telegram groups I am in, I see the war on humanity is not slowing down one bit. And that’s one thing that seems fairly universal with all of us new found comrades, is the knowing that we are already in a war for our very lives against a parasite that will not quit until it reaches its target goals of remaking everything about our lives, culling the herds of any undesirables, and having total control over all who remain. The climate change agenda is marching on unabated, even though it is completely made up BS. Now they are not even bothering to name some made up health scare, they are outright claiming that somehow eliminating all these farm animals will help save us all??? Save who, I wonder, because there won’t be any real food left to eat, if they have their way. And it’s not just animals, it’s agriculture and growing food that is on the hit list too. And I KNOW the elites will not be consuming insects as their main food source, just the rest of us. Personally, I don’t plan on making insects part of my main menu item ever.

Well, and then they want to also undermine our health by dimming the sun. There is no question that they are spraying all kinds of undesirable things on us when they create these false cloud covers on an otherwise beautiful blue sky sunny day. My friend I mentioned above took rain water samples and soil in to be tested back in 2011 or 2012, and there were elevated levels of aluminum and barium in the test samples, and I can’t remember what else.

Even my daughter, for the first time, talked about why she is undecided about whether to have a baby or not. She purposefully doesn’t pay attention to much of what is going on, because she has trouble with anxiety anyway, but even she can’t keep it all out of her psyche as of late. Mention was made of Biden, and oh my! No one I personally know and talk to on a regular basis can even believe the horror show unfolding around us, with this man who appears to be completely out of touch with reality, and the hordes that are being allowed over our borders unchecked. Plus all the money that’s been funneled into Ukraine, and all the saber rattling going on. My daughter even mentioned how she wouldn’t want to have a child in the public indoctrination system we have called compulsory education, and that surprises the heck out of me. I assured her I know a lot of younger homeschooling parents now, who have created quite a support system that is growing all the time. But she may very well decide that having her family of felines is enough.

What has prompted me to write this morning, though, really is because what I’m picking up from just talking to folks is the feeling of despair, as if we are all just going through the motions of trying to stave off the inevitable. It all just seems quite hopeless, as if nothing we do will truly make a difference. It’s not just what “they” are doing to us, it’s also the fact that the majority of people are still seemingly fast asleep, seriously hypnotized, or maybe just outright brainwashed. If the majority are so willing to let them march us over the cliff, which it seems they are, it feels pretty overwhelming. Part of me refuses to accept this outcome, regardless of how futile it all seems. But every single person I’ve talked to recently, without exception, has to fight off feelings of depression, trauma, and that sense of despair I mentioned. It’s no small thing. How do we keep getting up each day, trying to make a positive difference in this new reality unfolding around us? I find myself struggling with just having the energy to keep going, doing all the things I want to do here. And suicide is becoming more and more a choice some are making to get out of experiencing what they fear is to come. I want to find more ways we can support one another through these times, and yet, so many are fighting the urge to isolate and withdraw.

So, to any who read this, and are experiencing the same thing, my hope is you will keep making the effort, reaching out to others, and showing up in ways you know in your heart, no matter how things look “out there”, are showing what it means to be truly hue-man in these times. Don’t deny your fear, but choose to keep going in spite of it. Courage doesn’t mean always having no fear, or even anger, over what’s happening. It means you use your will to overcome it, and just keep going. At least that’s what I do. It’s true that sometimes I just want to curl up in a ball and have someone wake me when it’s all over. But I know I can’t really do that. So I just pick something, no matter how small or seemingly insignificant, and do it. It might be showing up to a market, or planting more food items, to sometimes just talking to someone in line at the grocery store who seems down. It all does matter, and THEY want you to just give up. No matter how it all turns out, I will do everything in my power to NOT feed the beast.

I know I’m kind of repetitive here, and nothing I’m saying is really new. But, really, who can we go talk to when we feel this despair? Your mental health practitioner? I think not. We all only really have ourselves and each other, as this unprecedented in my lifetime onslaught against humanity continues. Sometimes we have to see the same message, written a little bit different each time, to at least realize, we are NOT alone, and our greatest strength really is each other. It’s not your imagination and if you are only around people who think you are the one with a problem, it’s time to make some new friends.
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....
Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

An interesting topic this morning, between my husband and I, had to do with a phenomena I see quite often today, between mostly the older generation, particularly men, who were in the military, especially during war time. My husband was in Vietnam for two years, as well as Desert Shield and Desert Storm. He was also involved in some clandestine military affairs in Honduras and elsewhere. In 1969/1970 as part of a 22 member Special Forces unit (MACV) he related that only 3 survived. He was also a prisoner of war for 3 months while in Vietnam, and has seen and experienced things that few in America can even relate to.

The reason this has come up is due to my observations that a bridge of communication needs to be opened between those who have experienced such horrific atrocities in other countries, and, especially, the younger folks today trying to make a positive impact on where they see us collectively heading. These primarily younger folks also clearly see, on the other side of the coin, that fear has been an impediment towards positive action, and know that many who have much to offer have hesitated to get involved, due to the trauma that has already been inflicted over these last three years. We are not even in a declared state of war, yet the effects of the fear campaign can be easily seen.

Thing is, when talking to my husband, it becomes clear that some people will adapt to worsening outer conditions quite well, where others, even some who have trained, and tried to prepare themselves through taking gun classes, and other preparedness measures, will not be able to keep it together. When my husband was a young man, going through boot camp and all, some of the biggest, most athletic, and even seemingly most confident, did not handle actual conflict well at all, while others he thought wouldn’t do well actually rose to the occasion. The only way to know how you personally are going to respond is through actual experience. For me, even though I haven’t been in combat in this life, as a child I did feel like I was fighting for my life, on more than one occasion. I already know to some extent how I will respond. Strangely, good to know.

So, these old timers who feel they must warn of what they feel is sure to come, are not wrong in their concerns, but perhaps would get a better response from talking about their actual experience and what helps/works, and what doesn’t. Instead, it just feels like they are just trying to scare everyone into inaction. They say things like “you know, by having this big group of people who are trading amongst each other with no government oversight are going to attract attention, get everyone in trouble and get shut down”. Every single one of us who has been sticking our neck out these past few years understands the risk. No war ever takes place without casualties. The casualties will be greater if we do nothing. There is no doubt in my mind, many of us are already on some kind of list, and perhaps more than one. Maybe not high on the list, and we know many good people ALREADY HAVE been taken out. Many names come to mind. This is a risky time we live in, but if you’ve studied history at all, you will know that remaining silent, looking the other way, will not keep you safe.

I also know that there are many amazing, good hearted, very intelligent people who are awake and aware of what looks to be coming our way. We are ALL needed, and have a roll to play. For those who have combat experience will still need to eat, the young, elderly, and most vulnerable will need to be looked after, and the sick and injured will need skilled people to address their needs. There will also need to be communications experts. Not everyone needs to be skilled at everything, and no one is going to do well alone. Maybe for awhile, but in the end, it is going to be important to know who you can trust. Trust takes some time to develop. That window of time is now, and it’s closing fast. No time to waste. And it’s off to the market I go. End of my rah rah for the day....
Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

I think maybe I have an autoimmune disorder to LIFE! Anyway, I feel the need to blab on a bit, and what better place to do it than here. Yesterday I had no sense of humor at all, and thought maybe I was dying, but, I woke up today and hey, might as well figure out what’s going on. Have you ever had so many symptoms it’s a confusing mess? That’s where I’m at currently, and since I absolutely refuse to go to any of our current selection of so called health professionals for any reason at all, and don’t have insurance, it puts me in kind of a pickle. I’m usually pretty good at trouble shooting my own problems and even that of our animals, but for once I’m at a loss on how to proceed.

But that’s not all that’s on my mind. I’ve mentioned our markets we’ve got going up in our area, and it’s pretty amazing how many really talented and aware people we have up here. I’ve lately observed a resurgence of discussions about where our country (and world) is heading, and many are feeling the need to step up their programs, even though they have been preparing for some long time now, as if something is almost imminent. It IS right on our doorstep, and not everyone is as ignorant as the masses appear to be. In fact, that is what makes me so angry, is if the masses weren’t so completely unable to respond to the very real dangers fast approaching, we would NOT BE IN THIS MESS!!!

My husband still reads me the headlines from news he gets on his phone, and even though I tell him I don’t want to hear it, he kind of keeps going anyway. Yes, I’m aware of the pride parade they had in Seattle and all the naked people with rainbow this and that gyrating down the streets. And I’m aware of how corrupt all our Supreme Court justices are. I’ve known that for a long time, it’s just now becoming more mainstream knowledge. I don’t want to hear another word about hunter biden or his equally depraved father. Please spare me. Dimming the sun, buss loads of people coming over our borders and getting help our own people here can’t get. Yes, I’m aware of that too. If I dwell too much on all that, I won’t want to get up in the morning. Gates, sucker berg, Elon, Klaus anal schwab et all can go “fill in the blank” themselves. Yes, I guess I’m on a roll today.

The cool thing, though, is that there is a sizable number up in these parts who do make me feel all is not lost. There is some real humanity showing itself here, in a multitude of ways that makes me wonder if it’s just this area, or if we’ve just done a good job finding each other. And the thing is, our media whores have done an excellent job trying to convince everyone that we are the minority. Maybe in the big cities, but definitely not so much in smaller towns and rural areas. Back to my health problems, I just found someone who can do the blood draw I want to figure out what is going on, and will trade for farm work! There is a solution for every problem.

I don’t know how everyone else is holding up under the onslaught coming from almost every direction, because no one seems to want to express how they really feel. But this really is an ongoing mass trauma psy-op happening here folks. And it is affecting everyone in different ways. Sure, many will just keep plodding along as if everything is hunky dory until it’s totally in their face. I would say it’s a good time to get out of the big cities, if you haven’t done so already. These folks out here have a network that reports any unusual activity, which is really valuable in my opinion. Because these people that are being bussed in are being spread out all over the country, and many are not here for good reasons. I could say I’m glad I’m not in France, but it’s coming to a neighborhood pretty much everywhere, it’s just a matter of time. Because it’s all part of their plan. And they have told us about it. It’s just most can’t wrap their mind around such a nefarious and dark mind set. Yes, this is a culling operation, and it hasn’t even got up to full swing. War is part of that. But they also just love to throw around rhetoric intended to leave us in a constant state of fear and turmoil. We’re easier to control, herd, and manage that way.

Anyway, I’ve said this all before. Just feeling the need to rant about it again. Hope you all have a wonderful 4th here celebrating that freedom!!! Best enjoy it while you can (at least the semblance of it that still remains).
Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

I had started a farm life post, but got distracted and haven’t been able to finish it yet. I have many thoughts spilling over in my head not directly related to homesteading that I would like to clarify for myself, at least, and writing helps me do that. So let’s see where this goes....

I will write more extensively about how the fires in our area directly affected us here when I get back to my other writing, but for now I feel a pull in another direction. You see, I ponder our human predicament here quite extensively, especially in light of our current time we live in, and the whole fire theme in general. We have the majority, it seems, who believe the narrative being pumped out by our mainstream media outlets, that it is us who are causing “climate change” or “global warming”. So it’s okay for our world governments to unleash all the forced changes to our way of life that are coming our way, because it’s all our fault, and they have to do it. Problem, reaction, solution, anyone? And they don’t even call it global warming so much anymore because, obviously, the weather has been all over the place, hence the newer term “climate change”.

It doesn’t even take much effort to find information about weather modification and laser technologies that are already in current use. But, of course, our world leaders would never plot and scheme to use them against us, would they? And, of course, 5G, CERN and HAARP have to be considered too, among these technologies. What are they really trying to do here?

If you look at all the fires, happening world wide, especially the recent one in Maui, it’s overwhelming in scope. It’s also very scary, which I think is part of the intended by product. If you look at it from a purely physical point of view, it beggars belief that this could even be happening. Of course, you never hear about the natural cycles of the sun and how that might factor in, except that Bill Gates wants to dim the sun. And you never ever, in mainstream media, hear about the spiritual implications in all this. Because, of course, we are just flesh and bones, just a more evolved animal, you know, and no one can prove that we are anything more. That’s what part of this agenda is all about, to completely divert us into believing there is nothing else, so no need to consider what might be happening in the unseen realms and the spirit world, that might factor in here.

This is problematic for me. Since I was six years old, I’ve been consciously aware of the spirit world that we are immersed in while having this physical experience. My orientation is basically a spiritual one, and it’s been this way my whole life. There is nothing “they” (those whose whole life is about shaping the world in their image) and their mind control propaganda machine can ever do to change that, except to exterminate me in the physical realm.

Once I established communication with the unseen realm, over time I have become more able to distinguish that which is benevolent and seeks to assist, and that which is harmful and seeks to obstruct. Two very different energies. It’s quite simple, really, but for those who don’t think about these things, it is probably quite meaningless. We don’t even have to use words like God and Satan, good and bad, and so on. And the reason I bring this all up, is it is quite obvious to me that what we are dealing with, on a worldwide scale, is an energy, a frequency if you will, that is very anti-life and harmful. There is nothing benevolent about it. Is it even human at its core? Some, myself included, have pondered and felt that there is something quite inhuman about it, even metallic feeling, or mechanical. At the very least it has no conscience or concern for physical life, and the suffering being experienced is of no conCERN to it.

The other thing is, it seems to have taken over people’s ability to even be able to observe and identify this phenomena. Not everyone, though. Unfortunately, many who have identified what is happening as what you could call evil, are using their religious programming to interpret it. I feel we need to go beyond that, personally. And believing that God, or Jesus, is going to step in and save the day is not something I feel comfortable with, because it also seems to disempower people from doing anything. Not that there seems to be much we really can do in the face of such a malevolent force.

And so this returns me to my original observation that the problem really is a spiritual one. What can we do? For me, I have personally experienced forces way beyond my little ego driven personality that exist and are willing to help. But I have to get out of my own way, and simply allow myself to be open to receive, and help anchor in another possibility. It’s tricky, though, because you have to be pretty good at being able to discern what is what in the unseen realms. It also seems to be more powerful when we come together in groups to do this. If you haven’t come to the place where you can easily feel the what I will call demonic realms hold on humanity, and how it works through people, this concept will probably not make much sense to you. Personally, I have to clear myself every day. The spirits of the dead are all around us. And that’s not all!

I have had a vision of a time long ago, when groups of us did come together to do exactly what I outlined above, and we were able, with the help of benevolent forces, to create a dome of protection around the entire known world, which incidentally does not appear to be a round ball as we have been taught to believe. Could be why they did this. Because it’s much harder to imagine a sphere of protection around a big round spinning ball moving quickly through space, than it is to imagine a dome over a semi flat plane of land and water.

This pretty much sums up my thoughts on this. Sure, I’m just a nutter with some crazy ideas. But what the hay, it’s thought and imagination that originally created everything, and I’m going forward with this idea, as it’s painfully obvious we are like ants to be stepped on to “them”, and “they” are not like us. I don’t believe I came here just to watch this horror show play out. I just wish more people understood that we actually can do something about this. But not with our little ego driven minds thinking we can figure it out by ourselves. It’s more of a symbiotic beingness that can access these higher frequency realms, and allow them, much like a laser, to counter these black magic malevolent forces. The solution, in my mind, is a spiritual one, for it is a spiritual battle we are actually engaged in. And this isn’t going away. It IS the battle of the ages. Ok, I’ll end this for now. As usual, I’m sure there will be no response to this, but I’m ok with that. I write for myself anyway, as it helps clarify my thoughts.

May the forces of benevolent, life affirming, goodness be with you...
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Good morning dear friend. I am a bit baffled by the fact that many people visit our little forum and few make any comment at all. So be it, as you started off saying we often write for ourselves—to help clarify the inner tumblings of the mind. I rather like that idea, likes stones being polished to smooth glow.

One of the aspects that I often ponder is just how reality (the less than 2% we actually perceive with our five senses) is created. In some manner it is simple, we create it and yet when laying on my lawn looking up at the blue sky with big puffy clouds floating by and birds chirping in the branches I don't feel like I create it. Though inevitably when my mind shuts off I know I am a part of it all. As a side note in keeping with your statement that the spinning-water-ball-hurling-through-space-at-astronomical-speed model has kept most folks from experiencing this subtle field. For years I was lost in space and the imaginings of the CGI nebulae and immensity of "space". I rarely speak on this subject for inevitably it brings up derision, eyes that glaze over, and even mocking anger. It's weird these reactions, especially when coming from the "spiritually aware" and freedom truth warriors. I won't go deeper into this here on your thread other than to say that if someone is interested, if someone doubts "the science™" a simple exercise is to sit quietly in nature and observe. What do you observe? Other than the clouds moving, the trees swaying in the breeze, and the sound of birds, insects, and perhaps a dog barking in the distance all is still. As I wrote in this post my perception changed profoundly and I felt I was sitting in great wonder, gazing at the sun I knew without doubt that it was close and local, not the reported 93 million miles away. Again wonder took hold and I felt so immersed in the all that a whole new world opened inside of me. I have learned over many years of trials and challenges to trust my inner stirrings and thus will not get into arguments with people who do not see the realms we are having this experience within. "Trust thyself and to thyself be True" has long played around in mind, there is a much deeper revelatory meaning than the common ego identity would have you believe.

Onward we move without moving, stillness brings expansion of extraordinary senses though sadly most folks aren't even in touch with their basic five senses so my exercise might be a good place to start. Is this plane of creation infinite? Quite possibly so and for me, at least, doesn't take away from the incommensurable mystery of being alive.

Before I sign off I will relate yesterday's morning experience on waking before dawn. My bed is in an upstairs loft with a big window looking west. Recently I have left the curtains drawn open because I have a view of the sky and distant mountains. As I lay there looking at the luminaries in the clear sky I felt them very close to me, part of me, and in the twinkling of an eye the light they shone came through my window in diffused streams and I knew them as they know me.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Fred Steeves

Post by Fred Steeves »

I've got mixed feelings on all of this. Here's a for instance: in one aspect I'm angry, and would love to be a cog in some great wheel of effort that could start turning things around. In another respect I'm frustrated that so few have any real sense of what's going on. Then again, in yet another respect I feel about it much the same as I see the difficulty level in incarnating here - in that much of what is at stake here is a window of opportunity presenting itself as part of a certain cycle, like, the US Marines have a saying "Pressure Creates Diamonds".

That the pressures some feel as we see the walls closing in, could also be a prompt that it's much more important to get this right on a personal level, on a deeply spiritual level, as if there's unfinished business in the heart of hearts needs tending to. And even that's not quite right... that it's not so much something to fight, as many fight to avoid further reincarnation, but something that needs to be embraced and transmuted in an alchemical sense.

And then there's the part of me that seems to remember helping to destroy a world, as in maybe blowing it up I don't even know; but wouldn't it be fitting for such a person, that group whoever they were, to feel and understand what that experience would be like on the receiving end of it? And the whole process leading up to it where the people might have thought all along there was something, THERE MUST BE SOMETHING THAT CAN BE DONE TO STOP THIS!!!

When there was never any more stopping that, then there would be to hop on up the tracks, defiantly hold your hand out, and stop a damn train.

Or maybe some of us are just the good guys, here to stop the bad guys, but somehow I don't think it's quite that simple and black and white.
The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates
Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

Hi Fred! A couple of comments to add here. One, I too have a fairly clear memory of being a female warrior in a non human body on a world that had just fought a terrible and devastating battle with bodies everywhere, and suddenly having the realization that we few who were left were being blown to smithereens, obliterated. I remember very strongly feeling great sorrow and loss, and a complete change in how I felt about war, and fighting in general.

I feel some rendition of me has experienced similar to what we are going through at least a couple times before this, which is one reason I feel such horror at what appears to be approaching. As far as being good guys, if any of us are it, we are seriously in trouble. My only hope is that we have more unseen friends than we know, who will supply assistance, at least on some level, if we just don’t give up being present, and as you say, trying to be our best selves. There are many ways to check out, and I see many doing just that. Not going to help at all.

I don’t feel it’s going to be the same outcome for everyone, and for some it may be this experience that will finally provide the piece they need to move out of experiencing another repeat. If, indeed, a group were able to come together to hold the field steady enough for another outcome to manifest that was actually beneficial and protective in nature, we certainly have lost that ability along the way. But, if, as my memories suggest, we ever did have it, then it is at least possible that under the right conditions we could do it again. As of now, I admit I just don’t know how it’s all going to turn out. Since, as you say, “so few have any real sense of what's going on”, it’s not looking especially promising, but we all know that looks can be deceiving. I’m hoping there is a rabbit to be pulled out of the hat at the last moment. I do know that these fires are actually waking some up, and I have seen some amazing acts of generosity and caring being demonstrated this last couple weeks. I guess we’ll just have to wait and see.
Fred Steeves

Post by Fred Steeves »

Well Laure, that's interesting you have a similar (for lack of a better word) "memory". Sounds like you may even have a better handle on it if it's the same event we're talking about, like reminiscing with an old friend about something that may have happened 30, 40 years ago, and they maybe either recall it with more refined accuracy, or that you both just remember varying aspects of said event.

But anyway, yeah, the overall sense of trauma and loss is a common theme. I don't like to "go there" very often, the tears start flowing and things start feeling real heavy and slow, like a heavy burden that's always there but for the most part can be kept at bay, and not noticed.

Whatever actually did happen, I almost wonder if it's one of those things that keep coming back to you in a loop, until they are properly acknowledged and dealt with. Using the axiom "as above so below" as a tool, like many others there's been events in this life that just like to hang around as a heavy burden, and they only go their own merry way when acknowledged, processed, and the proper changes have been made accordingly.

Anyway, not gonna go any deeper into that than necessary, just that I think it's quite possibly one of many aspects of this quite complex set of circumstances that needs to be kept in mind for some.

One of the most glaring problems I see of our present situation, is people confident and enthusiastically referring to "the enemy", or "the others" as the problem needing dealt with. I don't think it's that simple, I really feel very deeply way down to my bones that just any old revolution would just wind up introducing the new boss, same as the old boss.

My #1 question is always "who exactly is the enemy, and once identified, what to do with/about them?" It never even gets to the part about what to do with them, because I've yet to come across anyone who will touch that question. And I only ask that question in the first place, of those who most loudly but generically proclaim "this enemy must be dealt with!" I've asked the question twice in as many weeks on Facebook, both times of locals in my area whom I only know a little, but both times its been left unanswered. I suspect they would point to deep state, but I also suspect, living in a bright red state, that deep state equals democrats. Democrats are the problem, it's the democrat deep state, along with some RINOs (Republicans In Name Only).

So, pffffttt, where the fuck is THAT going to get us? Civil war is where that kind of shit is going to get us... I could even see a theocracy developing out of such a mindset, with so many republicans being Christians. "Who do we go after next now that "the good guys" are in control?" I can see it now, according to The Good Book there's a whole laundry list of "the others".

And then, unfortunately, flip that script on its head and you get the mentality of "if we can just get Trump, everything will be okay". And yada yada yada you catch my drift.

Mostly what I see are very, VERY superficial political opinions on our present state of affairs, and what to do about it. Precious few people (although there certainly are some) are even ATTEMPTING to think this thing through beyond that almost childish level. I mean hell, I'm not even sure that I know which way to go on this, but I do know enough to take rule #1 of the doctor's Hippocratic Oath into consideration: "First Do No Harm".

Better to do nothing at all, than being part of a mob that's frog marching "deep state scum" down to GITMO to be held before the military tribunal, and then summarily hung. Yeah, that'll go well...
The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

Return to “Express yourself”