Plandemic 3: The Great Awakening

“It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!”
― Friedrich Nietzsche
Spiritwind

Plandemic 3: The Great Awakening

Post by Spiritwind »

I watched all but the last 25 minutes so far and hopefully will finish it today. Not so much new information for me, though listening to G. Edward Griffin talk about what is happening now from 50 years ago was quite interesting. It’s a great video to share with folks who just don’t see the emerging big picture of where our world is heading clearly, and are at least open to trying to understand. I would love to share it with some of my extended family, but it would probably scare them even more than they already are and they wouldn’t appreciate my efforts to “enlighten” them. Some folks actually choose to remain asleep, though not entirely as it’s leaking in around the edges anyway. Maybe in time. More are waking up all the time, and there is a timing to everything, for both team dark, and those who would still like to see humanity turn this ship around.

I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....

Return to “Recommended Videos and Podcasts”