Conspiracy? Our Subverted History, Part 2 - The Scythians and Their Kin

“He was mastered by the sheer surging of life, the tidal wave of being, the perfect joy of each separate muscle, joint, and sinew in that it was everything that was not death, that it was aglow and rampant, expressing itself in movement, flying exultantly under the stars.”
― Jack London
Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

I just watched this. It’s such a big topic that it’s helpful for me to break it down into smaller chunks and really dive in, to begin to see how it all fits together. I plan to watch more of the series, and what I find most interesting is that my meditations on at least my portion of the many threaded tapestry of life has led me to the same conclusions. My DNA results totally backed up what I had received intuitionally, that the story as we learned it in school was entirely incorrect, and that many of these seemingly separate peoples were actually all related, and spread out in many directions. To me, each continent and race of people makes up the whole of the fabric, and has an amazing and hidden story to tell. And I do believe our pursuit of truth is what will finally set us free. And let’s face it folks, we haven’t been free in a very very long time.

I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....

Return to “Our Stolen and Hidden History - Remembering the Natural Timeline”