The tale ends - reaches a point of irrelevance in time

Christine
Site Admin

The tale ends - reaches a point of irrelevance in time

Post by Christine »

She sat for a good while yesterday, allowing the memories full sway. Pondered a good long while dipping into yesterday's pool, the dark tentacles wrapping around again. She sat.

Something shimmered in her field, the rock walls spoke, ancient wisdom beings, keepers of memories.

Light blows like wind across the water, always moving and everywhere present. She listened deep inside.

So she closes this tale as it has lost all relevancy in the flows of time. Tributaries merge into one stream, relentless now the swelling tide.

She looks east, to the vast snow fields ... Shambhala resides inside, lock and key, hearts open wide.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Phil

Re: The tale ends - reaches a point of irrelevance in time

Post by Phil »

Lost all relevancy? I thought this was the setting for the story of the cult that had the curse you mention (and seems presently relevant) re-invoked? Have you been able to remove/defuse that?

....sorry to pry, just my reaction--no pressure for answers, just sharing the thoughts you triggered in me with this...maybe I wasn't on the same wavelength but it seems like a bit of a tease ;)
What is the purpose of your presence?
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Thanks for asking Phil, I apologize for the tease...

The curse has been transmuted for a long time, for me. What I mean is that the aspect of the "story" is no longer needed. I realized quite clearly yesterday that by telling it I was in fact keeping it alive. So here is the seed of the matter. The lessons of the plunge into the hands of a dark master were the fire of the crucible, wisdom was gained. The fire stone honed.. the details don't matter anymore.

You see the dark hand plays both sides. I listen to a deeper body of wisdom and to that am true. I have more urgent matters that far transcend this tale. Since the beginning of the year the message for me has been very clear... priorities! In that way telling my story lost all relevance.

I will continue to write of lessons learned, incoming messages on how we are to ACTualize. This outstrips all else.
Phil wrote:Lost all relevancy? I thought this was the setting for the story of the cult that had the curse you mention (and seems presently relevant) re-invoked? Have you been able to remove/defuse that?

....sorry to pry, just my reaction--no pressure for answers, just sharing the thoughts you triggered in me with this...maybe I wasn't on the same wavelength but it seems like a bit of a tease ;)
norman

Post by norman »

Christine wrote:Image

................. She listened deep inside.............

..........So she closes this tale as it has lost all relevancy

[youtube][/youtube]
"The tyranny of a prince in an oligarchy is not so dangerous to the public welfare as the apathy of a citizen in a democracy." -- Charles de Montesquieu
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Thank you norman.

Return to “Tiger Tales – the dark side”