True Accountability from the Thrive Movement

"For the sake of goodness and love, man shall let death have no sovereignty over his thoughts."
-Thomas Mann
Christine
Site Admin

True Accountability from the Thrive Movement

Post by Christine »

From The Thrive Movement... a dear friend of mine has been on the front line of reestablishing OUR DIVINE SOVEREIGNTY. I have learned much from him and honor his ability to discern and trust. He recently has been in personal contact with Foster Gamble and his wife Kimberley, he has come to the conclusion that they are true beings on there unique journey home.

[youtube][/youtube]

In his words today he writes:

"I must admit I was skeptical of this before listening and now after listening I resonate highly ....and actually will be listening to this a few more times.

The words are very powerful in regards to peaceful ways of handling "Smith" (Government Agents/Authorities) and the matrix as our freedoms are encroached upon more and more by a Government/Control Grid that "presumes" and "assumes" they have jurisdiction over us and that we will comply with their every command. In fact this meditation explains the importance of taking a stand in declaring our divinity (who am I?) along with correcting their presumptions that they truly DO NOT have any authority over us.

Very well done. Please take the time to listen and start programming your subconscious to be the healthy, free and creative being that you truly are at your very core WITH NO FEAR OF GOVERNMENTS, TAXING AUTHORITIES, JUDICIAL AUTHORITIES, ETC.

KEEP THE BIG PICTURE BURNING BRIGHTLY!

Blessings, Daren"
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.

Return to “Sovereignty”