Radical Responsibility - On mulitiples and acceptance

"She sees now that it is a state of nothingness that is so strangely full in which she occupies space. She can move up and down, sideways and around, a state of awareness waking within the dream.
Her beat is Love, her will fierce, she won’t back down.
-Lucky Boots
Christine
Site Admin

Radical Responsibility - On mulitiples and acceptance

Post by Christine »

This piece has been building in me for several weeks now as I navigate the changing energies that are washing over us at this time. For myself this has been a period of great change which brings with it new challenges and of course, new in sights.

We are the BE-coming, there is no doubt in me that the trajectory of our Earth and Solar system through the Galactic plane are undergoing immense accelerations of all Her particles, the vibratory resonance at which we experience reality has shifted, as it has been shifting for some time now. What my inward body temple Gnosis tells me is that we have gone into hyper drive and passed the tipping point, so while I will speak for myself, the reality I am experiencing is one shared by multiples of others.

More on multiples later, for each of us is indeed a multiple of multiples. This is the BE-ginning point of comprehending our place in the multiverse. Suggesting this as a topic for further discussion.

What comes forth through me right now is the REAL imperative to fully embrace Radical Responsibility as a Way of Life. What does this indicate? It indicates to me the need to TRUST y-our ability to navigate these waters as we transit the further upheavals to our old paradigm. By embracing and accepting the Response-I-Ability in an ever increasing fluid environment, as long held points of reference are removed and dissolved, we experience ever more tangibly the out flow of that response.

Our physical domain is in transition from one state to another, it is through contact with the inner Being that we are able to navigate this time frame in space.

The notes on this page are a reminder to accept Y-OUR total responsibility for y-our creation in the Universe. Years of battle within the duality fields and eons of time have allowed US to experience the totality of this current paradigm, it is time to graduate.

Only through claiming that what is y-Our Divine Inheritance will Bring about the change we want to BE. No other path will bring us to the vertical pole of Self-hood. We have extended out through time and space in the horizontal planes of existence which we know as duality. These dynamic opposites that extend as far as we allow them to go are still flat in comparison to the vertical self. We have explored, sometimes getting marooned for seeming eons on horizontal exploration and no matter how far we go to one extreme or another something happens, time bends and by law we come back to our central self so that sooner or later we spiral up that central staff to the next horizontal plane of experience. Inevitably we finally come home to our BEing, our Heart chamber, the sacred chalice that opens Her mysteries to us and we implode into a new dimension, some call it Love. Some may say it is the substrata where all existence is formed, some have linked it to dark energy below the Planck equation, the mystics speak of it, the Masters teach it, the Lovers experience it… It IS our divine sovereign state of BEing.

Present time NOW-consciousness determines the acts of Radical Responsibility. Only by fully claiming y-Our Being as Divine Presence, by accepting the FULL responsibility of power can we effectively move mountains that are shifting of innumerable grains of sand. Life becomes fluid, the static always IS having the experience on the River of Life. Embracing this new paradigm is imperative, friends.

This translates into NO enemies, "LOVE thy enemy" there is no other, embrace the All, the FULL, the complete inside your own body temple. Accept the radical Reality that YOU are the creator of your experience.

As a friend says… Take care of You for Us.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Innocent Warrior

Re: Radical Responsibility - On mulitiples and acceptance

Post by Innocent Warrior »

"The most wonderful aspect of the universal scheme of things is the action of free beings under divine guidance."
~ Joseph Marie de Maistre

Return to “Latest blog entry”