Earth Village Vigil for Alisa and Gabriel

“The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the greatest intention.”
― Kahlil Gibran
Christine
Site Admin

Earth Village Vigil for Alisa and Gabriel

Post by Christine »

I, Kelly La Sha am calling an Earth Village Vigil for Alisa and Gabriel, our modern day superheroes. The fearlessness and courage that they exhibit is something for us to all learn from.

As difficult as it has been for us to digest the heinous crimes that are being committed to our children, we must realize that awareness is the key to end this torture. The truth is our magic wand. Anyone and everyone that is offended by Illuminati Satanic ritual needs to realize that we must take a stand. The question is how?

Join us On Saturday February 21st

Gabriel & Alisa

Perry and I will be in ceremony and we encourage you to join us with your prayers and intentions. Gather together and tribe with us as the Earth Village. We are the ones that care for the Earth and her children, so we are the ones to create the change. We have many people that will be doing ceremony with us remotely. Some will be in ceremony for several hours and some will simply take a moment of silence with a candle. If you want to participate, all you have to do is feel your care, discharge any anger or feelings of revenge, and intend to see the covers lifted and our 3D world change before our eyes.

The lost art of ceremony has been taken from us for a reason. The power of intention in ceremony is magnanimous. In numbers, ceremony is even more powerful. The only reason why the Illuminati has gotten away with their secret crimes and lust for power and domination is by using magic in ritual. It is time for us to take magic back in our hands. They want us to feel powerless, and I will tell you right now that we are not powerless to anything. By taking the courage to know the truth, and feel the emotions of our outrage and empathy, we can use our intentions in ceremony to intend and assume to see the system caught and fail.

London is not the only place where satanic rituals are performed. If there is a masonic lodge in your town, it is happening in your town… not to mention what is going on in the Middle East, Africa and more. Think about the numbers of 365 children, which is from the gregorian calendar, killed per year per sect of each cult in each town across the world. The governments, militaries, medical systems, education systems, CPS, court systems, law enforcement, financial systems, religions, and entertainment industries are all designed to disempower you. We have to decide when we no longer consent and end the nightmare. Your intention is more powerful that you realize, which is why I am calling a vigil. We light lighters and candles at concerts to celebrate celebrities, so why not light a candle and take a stand for something you really care about.

My vision is to see lights lit up all over the world by each of you taking your power back and using your intention to create the world you want to live in. If you decide to participate, please share your experience in the comments. We will all feel the force of our stand that we make together... the more we connect together.

With much love to you and yours,
Kelly

To stay updated on this, please visit.

http://www.ascensionwithearth.com
http://www.liquidmirror.org
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Spiritwind

Re: Earth Village Vigil for Alisa and Gabriel

Post by Spiritwind »

I worked last night and was too tired to join in this am, but could see upon awakening that many were feeling the pull to lend their intent and energy to assist with creating safety for these two very brave souls. These two children have taken on the beast, and I am glad many feel their duty to do what they can.

Several thoughts occurred to me as I humbly joined in. Probably all of us have felt and thought we’d like to change the world, only to be told there was something wrong with wanting to do that. Now, after many years of turning inward, to at least take a look at how my own beingness may have contributed to this underbelly, this dark reality, that exists under the surface of our waking consciousness, I have returned to this idea. I had to look deeply at my own hidden from self deceptions. For me it is an ongoing process of returning the way I came, and being willing to face all that appears upon my path. No more denial, within or without.

While I agree that one person may not make that much of a difference in most cases, and that probably most of us did not fully grasp the enormity of what was at stake. We just don’t know what we don’t know. But many of us now are at a different place than we were during those idealist times, where we just wanted to charge forth, swords drawn, and not at all seeing clearly who was sounding the trumpet in the background. In my heart for the first time I feel many do see quite clearly what it is we are up against and somehow feel more courageous than ever, because we do know what is at stake. It was by design all this time that we feel and act dis-empowered and engage in believing that we could not really make a difference. We now know that to be a lie. It needs to be called out and identified for what it is.

Because until we face this enormous lie head on, denial and inaction will continue. Even something just as simple as taking a few minutes throughout your day to focus your intent in a positive, healing, and protective way, especially when added to the energy being sent by many others, can make a positive difference. And we must believe it can, because our beliefs are what help to fuel the manifestation of our reality in my opinion. I know as I sat, for even just a few minutes this morning, I could feel the energy of many others with the same intent. May our intent be strong enough to keep more harm from being perpetrated, and may the truth find the light of day.
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

2015 the YEAR Humanity awakens.

Not letting up, keeping our eyes, ears and hearts open wide!

source article:
http://co-creatingournewearth.blogspot. ... -what.html

The Moment of Decision Has Arrived. What is YOUR Decision?

NOW is the Time for CHANGE. Time to Stand UP !! NOW !!

Yes.... That's YOU i'm talking to. Get your insides straightened up and rise up out of the debt slavery and domination you have been under. The time for Change is NOW. Through the testimony of these children, the WHOLE English establishment can be brought to its knees. But one or two or even 20 people are NOT going to be able to do this alone. It needs ALL of us. And when I say ALL of us... I mean ALL of Great Britain.

There is only ONE way that all of the UK is going to find out about what has been happening in Camden, London. What has happened in Hampstead and what is continuing to happen right now, IS a microcosm of the rest of the UK... IS a microcosm of so many parts of the USA... IS a microcosm of the pedophile culture that exists in Australia... So we must ALL put our best, hugest, most DETERMINED efforts into Absolute and Utter Disclosure of these events and deeds that have been done by these perpetrators against these two little kids and their Russian mum.

It's not on.

It's up to US... For there to be an ongoing and continuing groundswell of INDIGNATION and yes, even Righteous ANGER because of these FILTHY CRIMES committed against the most innocent and vulnerable little Souls who we should ALL be holding so dearly and so closely, in tender care...

And yet... What do we as a COLLECTIVE do who chooses to turn a blind eye to the realities of harm... ??? We continue to cover for it, to make excuses for it, to call it every other name than what it Truly is.... And WE refuse to look at it right in the eye.

Well it's about time we did. And it's about time we stirred up enough courage in ourselves to put this information in front of the people we know, and the people we know less well... All over Britain. That we STOP making EXCUSES for ourselves to take ACTION.... And simply REAL EYES that if WE do not Stand UP NOW, that these problems are going to perpetuate themselves WELL into the Future.

We have been offered a most unusual Portal to go through... and a most unexpected Portal to go through... With the Testimony of these Children which is now seeping slowly but surely into the public domain... With the decision of Ella their Mother to go public with this, even though she has now been forced very far away from the children she was trying to protect... With the decision of Sabine to take Affirmative Action which also has seen her flee far away from the British Isles, so she too does not become another forgotten statistic in the British prison system...

What we have now is "Perfection". EVERYTHING is sitting in perfect alignment... Poised... At the very tipping point where all causes will now be set in motion, DEPENDING on the Actions WE choose to take.

Action (1) To sit in defeat and ALLOW Sodomy, Rape, Murder, Torture, Depravities to continue happening to the Children of Britain.

Action (2) To STAND in INDIGNATION powered by ANGER welling up from inside of us, LONG OVERDUE; where all information is BOLDLY shared; where we do not Stop until we achieve the outcomes we all want for our kids and for future generations; to have the tenacity, the grit, the determination to see these things through... That we DO NOT STOP until ALL of Britain, Ireland, Wales, Scotland, the Hebrides, the Channel Islands and ALL the world has HEARD what EVIL These "Elites" in Britain have been doing to our little babies, to our children, to our women, to the poor, to the vulnerable, to the old, to those who lack an education... USING US as their Slaves to enrich themselves off the back of our labour and the agony of our pain... And using us as their "toys" to pleasure themselves with and to do with the frail little bodies of our children and our newborn babies whatever they want to. We WILL NOT STOP until WE have told the WHOLE WORLD of these atrocities.

Are you with me? Or do you continue to sit in defeat?

Your Decision.

The Time is NOW. NOW.

And we will not be presented with THIS particular opportunity again for a VERY long time.

ARE we going to find the determination to carry this cause through?

Or are we going to quake in fear once again in this illusory world They have made for us - a world of smoke and mirrors where we are bound and sacked and defiled once more?

It is Decision Time.

Make it !!

Background posts:
http://co-creatingournewearth.blogspot. ... e-are.html
http://co-creatingournewearth.blogspot. ... -kids.html
http://co-creatingournewearth.blogspot. ... ctims.html
http://co-creatingournewearth.blogspot. ... s-big.html
http://co-creatingournewearth.blogspot. ... cific.html
http://co-creatingournewearth.blogspot. ... avery.html
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Realeyes

Post by Realeyes »

Finally............ Alfred Webre (alternative media) has released an interview discussing the Hampstead child pedophilia cover-up.

Around 8 minutes into this video, Alfred mentions another parent contacted him whose child went to this Hampstead school and explains how her child would come home with strange stories, and how she the parent was invited into this secret cult; the parent obviously said 'NO'!

Please send a loving focus into the Morphic Fields that the correct and obvious line of justice for these children and other children involved are 'heard'.

Interview titled: Pedophiles: Hampstead Police, Social Services brainwash whistleblower kids, threaten mother

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRzL5G9d0wA
Realeyes

Post by Realeyes »

This is a very good interview with Richie Allen........ during this interview Richie recieved a message from David Icke who will also now be looking deeper into this case.

The Richie Allen Show 19th Feb 2015 Child "Whistleblowers" taken from their mother after she & children make paedophile/satanism claims

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtsTnzRRJqw

If you haven't already, please sign this petition, it needs 100,000 signature for parliament to debate this case.

"Change.org Petition Change.org Petition https://www.change.org/p/the-rt-hon-the ... ian-family
Realeyes

Post by Realeyes »

UPDATE:

Here is an update with the McKenzie Friend speaking outside court as she was not allowed in to defend the mother's case, nor were the Grand parents.

This interview updates 'what' and 'what isn't' being investigated at present.

Hopefully public awareness will promote that such cases like this are dealt in the criminal courts. ;)

RCJ, 17 Feb 2015, Day 1 of a ‘Fact-finding’ hearing of a case of Satanic Ritual Abuse.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-u1VzxWQoo
Realeyes

Post by Realeyes »

Update: This is a short video with the grandparents who are presently in the UK and going through officialdom to become the legal guardians of the children. They want to take these children back to Russia where their life can return to a semblance of normality, safety, and a quiet space for healing and renewed growth. There is already a school lined up for them (their mother use to go there) and is one of the finest in the country with many lessons taught in English, although the children are also fluent in Russian. There is also a music school close by that they can attend as well as many sports that they both enjoy.

At present the grandparent’s have not seen the children since January, their last appointment was cancelled without explanation.

In this short interview they describe the harassment their family has been dealing with from the police, people constantly spying on them – as if they are the ‘criminals’.

Public awareness is heightening on this case; the Russian Embassy is also supporting this case. So there is hope.

At present the UK officialdom is still trying to silence this case.

The children are not allowed to say how they are feeling, if they are being treated well or not etc…. so the family do not know how the children really are or what is truly going on in their minds. The grandparents last visit saw that the children were shadows of their former selves frightened and confused on what they were officially allowed to talk about. They just want to go home. They really need to be returned to their loving caring family as soon as possible. Their family are innocent........... punishing the children and the family is not right.

Please keep this family in your loving focussed prayers and that true justice will prevail not only for this particular case, but for all cases around the world. The silence and gagging orders placed upon victims of abuse has to end.

It is Time we allow the Children to Speak! Let their Voices be heard. Let the Healing begin within all of us!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pF1ewVyHMVw&app=desktop[/youtube]
Realeyes

Post by Realeyes »

I am adding this post, as it paints a picture of the laws of officialdom here in the UK........ This case is also ongoing.

I found something out today that I find most alarming…

I was unaware that in UK law, any child ‘taken into state care’, there is an order served on them that basically means that child is not allowed to report anything untoward happening to them to any official person. This order remains in place until they are 18! So if the child is in an abusive environment, there is nothing they can do other than put up and wait until they are 18 and only then there is a very short window to report a complaint.

Hang on a minute…………. (shaking my head) ‘Who’ benefits and is protected from this gagging law? My mind cannot work out how this actually helps or protects the children……….

I recently came across the story of Melanie Shaw. Melanie is an abuse survivor, witness and whistleblower of a paedophile ring connected to Beechwood Children's Home in Nottingham that also includes murder.

Since Melanie became a whistleblower - trumped up charges accusing her of setting light to a garden shed (zero evidence) but police ‘sectioned her’; threatened her GP. (Btw, the real arsonist continued burning sheds while she was locked up.) Anyway, as a consequence of being sectioned, her child is taken into state care and still remains there.

Here is an interview with Melanie on the Richie Allen show recorded Dec 2014. Since then I heard last week on ukcolumn.org that Melanie had disappeared into ‘officialdom’ once more, no warrent charges, and no one knows where Melanie is being detained or for what reasons.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaRYoQ8J5Q0[/youtube]

Sadly I am starting to see a pattern going on here in the UK and around the world………..

There seems to be no rules and ‘anything goes’ when it comes to child abuse;
Complete harassment and imprisonment for whistleblowers;
While plenty of protection for the abusers.

Jack Straw is the MP who brought in the gagging order in 2009, read more here https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/ ... ging_order

American Data from 2013:
1 in 4 Girls will be Sexually Abused by age 18.
1 in 6 Boys will be Sexually Abused by age 18.
90,000 cases are reported each year. 90% of the time the Child knows the perpetrator.
117 Victims will be Assaulted before the Child Molester is caught.
modwiz

Post by modwiz »

It is daunting to face but, child abuse is institutional and will not stop without the institutions themselves being dismantled. This means new gubmints. A tall order for most to contemplate. Especially those on the gubmint dole. The Queen is involved in all of this as are her grandchildren.
modwiz

Post by modwiz »

modwiz wrote:It is daunting to face but, child abuse is institutional and will not stop without the institutions themselves being dismantled. This means new gubmints. A tall order for most to contemplate. Especially those on the gubmint dole. The Queen is involved in all of this as are her grandchildren.
I meant to include bring these two and others into my healing sphere.

Is there a way to edit a post after publishing?

Return to “Calls to Action”