Perspective

Blue Rising

Perspective

Post by Blue Rising »

Looking down from 40,000 feet, I was reminded of this.

And this.

Here I sit, smaller than a speck. And am talking to my friends about things like...stepping into one's power. Opening up to the Bigger Me/Us...how the consciousness on Earth is changing, or how we as Powerful Beings are awakening to the consciousness that has Been all along. And I have been discussing and uncovering the kind of Job I have here.

It seems as though I feel too small and have insufficient confidence, until I connect with friends who are very helpful in sparking my Memory. I begin to step into it more fully...one more step forward...

And then... I look out the window of the airplane...and realize... Oh, shit. I am so small. There are so many people, like ants. Really? I can help? One single ant? One single ant can make a difference, when I couldn't pick out a single person from that altitude? And the Universe extends so much further....

Wow.
Do not fashion me a maiden who needs saving from the dragons. I am the Dragon. And I will eat you whole.
Eelco

Re: Perspective

Post by Eelco »

Small perhaps..
Fragile definitely.

Insignificant? Never.
If only one ant, puts one other ant on the path.(take your pick)
I'd say it's worth it, and for that one ant I think it means EVERY THING.

With Love
Eelco
~ “for what it's worth”~
~Placebo~
Blue Rising

Re: Perspective

Post by Blue Rising »

And then it hits me.

Conversely, this is also true.

If I go inward, if I go outward, both are infinitely True. Yes, I am tiny. Yes I am massive. Because...I Am. I am....what? I am...who? I Am sizeless. I am formless. I am not this body, so small it cannot be seen with the naked eye from above. So large I cannot be seen with the naked eye from below. I am neither, and I am both.

Because....when I drop this individuality, what is Real?

What is Truth is that I am in this body. And in your body. And in all bodies. I fill that city, that county, that state, that country, that continent, that planet, that sky, that vast space. And I do not mean this in the sense that "All are one." I mean...that Infinite Force of Creation...I am a part of that.

This is my understanding at this moment. This is my Truth.

Yeah, Eelco. As an individual, I am helping other individuals. And with this new/old realization, I remember I am also helping because we are the same consciousness...which means.... that on some Higher level, when I step more fully into my own Truth, and when I let everything go and sit with the very consciousness to the best of my ability....and when I allow an expansion...I am lighting the very soul of humanity (whatever that is).

There is no size. There is no insignificance.

As I handle what needs to be done on this level of matter, may I also be able to hold this Truth as a Candle at my Heart.
Do not fashion me a maiden who needs saving from the dragons. I am the Dragon. And I will eat you whole.

Return to “The Voice of 1”