Entertaining the Flat Earth, its implications...

"Evil is a source of moral intelligence in the sense that we need to learn from our shadow, from our dark side, in order to be good."
-John Bradshaw
Phil

Re: Entertaining the Flat Earth, its implications...

Post by Phil »

The Tube recommended this for me:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lNv5-kBBi8[/youtube]

Which is hilarious and synchronistic on many levels, I can't even bring myself to watch the video but the comments are a gold mine.

They help me see how important your point is hermit, I guess the answer to my question is there's a sort of a wall of blind faith that goes up...not too many can get the past the BEING RIGHT...once they get to that point nothing matters except everyone else is wrong...not even the implications of "being right" matter on bit.

It's not to say that a bunch of flat discs floating in space is that much weirder than a bunch of spheres or a hologram or simulations or whatever...reality's pretty fucking difficult to wrap a human brain around. I will tell you one thing though: a human brain is easily twisted, manipulated, especially through emotional attachments. It's tough to imagine as a collective NOT being controlled, when as individuals we tend to cling to such bizarre and even toxic, self destructive ideas so intensely and aggressively.

Interesting times...
What is the purpose of your presence?

Return to “The Dark Side - Exploring Our Shadows”