Starfield Creations | Orgonite Art

"I feel like everything is inspired by something else. There is no 100 percent original thought."
Ne-Yo
Cristian

Re: Starfield Creations | Orgonite Art

Post by Cristian »

ORGANICA

:ugeek:
Hermit

Post by Hermit »

My little sparking bundle of joy has arrived today! And what an adventure...I had to pay the GST and PST (sales taxes) plus shipping and handling, but wow....

First off, thank you Phil for your part in this little guy's adventure. ;D I know you'll join me in cheering for Christine to move to Baja...and close enough to the border that she can walk over to the UPS store. :D

Second, I have to share what happened when I opened it. Very first thing that I noticed was it was packed in a little box, which I opened, and found a little blue silk pouch with a personalized note on it! How sweet was that! When I opened the pouch, the pyramid was really packed well...this bad boy is not going to have any damages in transit that's for sure. But in my hand, once the package was released, the energy coming off this thing was over the top. I mean charged, or releasing, or re-distributing, I'm not so sure what it's doing but it was crackling in my hand. It's on my desk beside my computer and every time I pick it up I feel an electric kind of charge coming off of it.

But here's the kicker. After I showed it to my family, I took it upstairs to my room where I was going to put it just to keep it to look at it for a while. When I got to the door, the damn thing....lol I'm still laughing about this! It let of an arc! I spark, like when you walk across carpet, build up a static charge, and touch someone? Except the spark shot out the top of the pyramid, and zapped a full 10-11" to hit the door. It happened in just a second, but it was....wow. All I can say is wow.

I'm thinking I may have to move this out of my bedroom because I'm not sure just how it's going to behave when I'm asleep. But let me tell you guys. These things...they're alive somehow. I don't know how, but they are. At least they seem that way!
Ingressum instruas, progressum dirigas, egressum compleas.
neonblue

Post by neonblue »

Wow Hermit - that was an exceptional experience you had with your organite piece!

Your telling and some encouragement from Christine, has me happy to contribute my own story about the two organite pyramid creations I was so excited to receive, and now cherish...

So here goes:

When l first viewed the OP photographs for this thread - I was initially struck by the unique aesthetic of each piece, but found my self drawn to the alchemic compositions of 3 in particular. After deliberation, I ended up choosing two - namely: 'Weed' and 'The Fall'. I have since learned that 'Weed' was the very first exploration piece poured in the venture by Cristi. The second one is 'The Fall', which l'm informed is meaningful to Christine and Cristian - as they created it together. All of which is a background history that adds to my appreciation...

'Weed' - from very first viewing I favoured, due to the simplicity and live organic element of the moss. It's visual effect is like looking into the depths of Nature or what might be The World Tree... it quickly struck me as something that could operate as a scrying tool. And there's no dismissing the association of the piece looking like a possible hommage to a cannibis bud... and by default - all things biotanically medicinal, with some having properties of inducing altered consciousness.

Having ascribed all those associations to 'Weed' prior to arrival, I was keen to discover it's energy signature as an 'entity' now present. Upon arrival, I placed it on the palm of my right hand and closed my eyes. The first minds eye image was of a wild black cat with a red tongue surging forward. A second was of an orb of moonlight silver shining from within the mosses density. The felt sense was of the pyramid forms interior energy pulsing and circulating at the same momentum as my heart beat.

'The Fall'... on the other hand - (and I literally felt an orientation to place it on the left hand/and not the right)... represents The Fall of humans and the story of the Angelic beings falling to Earth when expelled from 'the heavens'.
As l held it… its' energies were felt to be vibrating high - while at the same time seeming to raise my own - particularly mentally; and l felt a nerve charge shoot down to my left foot. In minds eye I saw what looked like blue crystalline energy at the apex of the pyramid, which infused the remainder of it - wherein a storm of tiny grey particles were spinning at great speed.

A symbolic incident:

After photographing 'The Fall' (placed upon a small dish…) outside on a corner ledge of my 2nd story veranda… I went inside and became busy with other tasks. It was a sunny, windless day… but when I went out again I was mystified to find that both the dish and the orgonite had evidently fallen off the ledge onto the grass below. I immediately found the dish… but 'The Fall' was no where to be seen… it wasn't until a few hours later when my neighbour was about and saw me looking down from above, that that she told me she had found it.

Make of it what you will… I found it intriguing!

Edythe

Post by Edythe »

sooo synchronistic! I have been having dreams of this.. Orgonite as art.. what a lovely way to gift.. serves humanity and is beautiful at the same time. I'm inspired! I especially love the one with moss.. reminds me of a floating island :D

♥E
“The courage to Love fiercely is the first quality of a true Spiritual Warrior." ~ E
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

Super inspiring project here. 3D art is just cooler than pieces of paper.

If I was a professor I'd use one of these to hold my papers down next to my computer. Who knows, it might help us resist the WiFi scramble.

0_0

But giggle @ Neon blue "buying 'Weed'" hehe. Green is probably a very cool design in one of those pyramids.
Brotherhood falls asunder at the touch of fire!
He finds his fellow guilty of a skin
Not coloured like his own, and having power
To enforce the wrong, for such a worthy cause
Dooms and devotes him as his lawful prey.
~William Cowper
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

I must share this creation, deep meta-meta physical in honor of our friend The Ruiner. Cristian is the artist of this piece, it picks up an energy that few can view.

http://starfieldcreations.net/index.php ... &id_lang=1

The Ruiner - Thus named for our dear friend who has shown through grace that love is stronger than death. His journey to Now is beautiful, inspirational and instructive for us all, shining light into the dark.

A rough opal sits on a natural black tourmaline embedded in pyrite and iron oxide, looking closely is a set of fallen angel wings. The Mason's compass used to measure a man who has defied death. A hand carved opal skull has broken free and is perched on the pinnacle of the pyramid where the all seeing eye once ruled. One who sees beyond death.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/zsCD5XCu6CM[/youtube]

(When this began)
I had nothing to say
And I get lost in the nothingness inside of me
(I was confused)
And I let it all out to find
That I’m not the only person with these things in mind
(Inside of me)
But all that they can see the words revealed
Is the only real thing that I’ve got left to feel
(Nothing to lose)
Just stuck, hollow and alone
And the fault is my own, and the fault is my own

Material:
Opal
Tourmaline
Pyrite
Iron Oxide

Dimensions: Base 7cm (2.75 inches) x Height 10cm (3 inches)

Black Tourmaline is a stone of purification, cleansing the emotional body of negative thoughts, anxieties, anger or feelings of unworthiness. It helps in overcoming psychic abuse.

Black Tourmaline increases physical vitality, replacing tension and stress with the ability to view the world objectively with clear, rational thought and neutrality. It inspires a positive attitude, no matter the circumstances, and stimulates altruism and practical creativity.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Oh my! This is what I feel like we need to turn into ... maybe we all are, she says with a semi tongue-in-cheek tone.

Most days I feel we are multi-dimensional tasking and yet some how we keep creating new pieces, this is going to be a long post because our creation family has grown so much since we last posted.
Seven Spheres - Seven perfect stainless steel spheres play a harmony in the world they encompass. Hand crafted sterling silver bezel holds a resonant field of natural Turquoise, Carnelian, Gold Leaf with natural Copper. CHAIN NOT INCLUDED, comes on a leather cord, chain can be selected at checkout.

Material:
Sterling Silver
Gold leaf
Turquoise
Carnelian
Copper
Stainless Steel

Dimensions:
Diameter: 2.5cm (1 inch) x Depth: 9mm (.28inches)
La Turquesa - Set in a hand-crafted pure copper bezel is a natural Turquoise (Turquesa) stone surrounded by Black Tourmaline and set upon a base of yellow Carnelian. A delicate design of Copper and Gold Leaf float above in a resonance of beauty. 22 INCH ADJUSTABLE LENGTH COPPER BALL CHAIN INCLUDED.

Material:
Black Tourmaline
Gold leaf
Turquoise
Carnelian
Copper

Dimensions:
Diameter: Length 2.5cm (1 inch) x Width 1.8cm (.7 inches) Depth: 9mm (.28 inches)
[b]Ice Queen[/b] - Gold leaf, .99 pure silver, and citrine flakes crown a fluorite double point pyramid which floats on petite natural flowers in a sea of quartz and aquamarine crystals, the grounding of the energy is achieved by granules of natural silver and the cast German silver dragon that guards the icy realms. Phosphorescence.

The resin matrix is composed of crushed quartz giving this piece an extra strong resonance field. ALSO AVAILABLE IN SMALL PYRAMID SIZE.
Materials:
Gold leaf
.99 pure silver
Pearl
Fluorite
Quartz
Aquamarine

Precambrian - A green Turbo Seashell gathered from a sandy beach spirals upward from a base of green jasper, moss and hand-cut copper pieces. Touching a sky of Peridot, Amber and a Herkimer diamond radiating upward through the copper and gold leaf tip.

The sound of the ancient sea is captured, recalling our past into the moment of now.

Material:
Herkimer diamond
Gold leaf
Copper
Peridot
Green Turbo Seashell
Amber

Violet Flame[/b] - A natural amethyst crystal formation erupts from a base of pyrite and iron oxide, gold leaf overlays while quartz crystals rise to the cloud formed by Baby's Breath flowers and amber floating a amethyst pyramid, the apex is copper and gold leaf. The Resin matrix has crushed quartz making this a super charged pyramid.

Material:
Copper
Gold Leaf
Peridot
Amethyst
Quartz crystal
Pyrite and Iron Oxide

Sueño Negro - A courageous heart seeking passage through the void, Black Dreams reminds the wearer that all emerges from the vastness of the unseen. Black tourmaline forms the inner heart flamed with Gold leaf surrounded by Copper and Carnelian on one side and Lapis Lazuli on the other, fire and water. Set in Sterling Silver bezel. CHAIN NOT INCLUDED, comes on a leather cord.

Material:
Black Tourmaline
Gold leaf
Lapis Lazuli
Carnelian
Copper

Dimensions:
Base: 4cm (1.6 inches) x Height: 4cm (1.6 inches)
Queen of Heaven - Enraptured in golden swirls are quartz stones, crystals and pearls, the radiance of Mother is eternally present in each of us, endowing us with compassion, joyfulness and unconditional love. The energy signature of this pyramid is radiance, becoming one's own source of light through the alchemical process of Love.

Material:
Copper
Gold leaf
Quartz crystals
Natural Pearls
Mother of pearl shells

Dimensions:
Storm - A whirlwind of quartz, rose quartz and pearls reach a pinnacle of potency in a sterling silver tip obscured by a grey clouds of metallic silver. Just below the tip are clouds of Baby's Breath and quartz crystal chips. The storm grounds into a heavy metal base of pyrite and iron oxide.

Material:
Sterling Silver granules
Metallic silver powder
Quartz crystals
Rose Quartz
Pyrite
Iron Oxide

Emergence - From deep within the fiery core of Mother Earth quartz crystals are formed as heat meets the watery realm. Capstone is made of hand cut copper surrounded by gold leaf. A natural quartz crystal emerges into a swirl of dried moss from a bed of quartz and copper.

Material:
Copper
Gold leaf
Quartz crystals
Quartz point
Dried moss
Peridot

Dimensions:
Base: 5cm (2 inches) x Height: 8cm (3 inches)
Eternal Flame - Spiritual awareness is formed with silver granules and gold leaf inside a hand-crafted sterling silver oval. Framed by gold leaf, quartz crystal, tiny peridot and dried moss evoking the natural world, a soft pink glow of colored sand reminds us of the Mother's love for all creation.

Material:
Sterling silver
Gold leaf
Quartz crystals
Peridot
Dried Moss
Tourmaline chips

Dimensions:
Length: 5cm (2 inches) x Width: 3.5cm (1.4 inches) x Depth: 7mm (.27 inches)
Harmony - A sterling silver bezel embraces an array of semi precious stones, naturally formed copper pieces radiate an energy field giving rise to pure gold.

Materials:
Gold leaf
Carnelian
Seed Pearl
Lapis luzuli
Malachite
Peridot, Turquoise and Pyrite

Dimensions:
Diameter: 3.5cm (1.4 inches) x Depth 7mm (.30 inches)
Elementals - Air, Fire, Earth and Water in a harmonious set. These pieces really do belong together, energetically evocative of our Mother's abundance and creation itself.

See individual descriptions for materials that include:

Iron Oxide
Natural Pearl
Copper
Quartz
Amber
Peridot
Turquoise chips
Lapis Lazuli

Dimensions:
Green Deva - Evoking the spirit of Malachite, the deep healing green and innate beauty of nature. A Stone of transformation, assisting one in changing situations and providing for spiritual growth.

Material:
Gold leaf
Copper
Quartz
Malachite
Sand
Dried Moss

Dimensions:
Base: 5cm (2 inches) x Height: 8cm (3 inches)
Moonlight - In a hand-crafted sterling silver circle the night sky silhouettes a silver tree as the gold autumn moon rises behind its branches of seed pearls on a starry night. The crescent moon glow is formed by metallic powder. CHAIN NOT INCLUDED, comes on a leather cord.

Material:
Glass
Sterling silver
Seed pearls
Gold leaf
Metallic powder

Dimensions:
Diameter: 2.5cm (1 inch) x Depth: 7mm (.27 inches)
Hermit

Post by Hermit »

Goose Bumps.

Surprised, because my own little pyramid was *excited* too! :O
Ingressum instruas, progressum dirigas, egressum compleas.
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Hi all, so excited to share our latest work. Even though we are new to constructing orgonite it seems we can tap into the morphogenic field of orgone intelligence. We are constantly surprised that what we discover and intuit is shared with so many. Our pieces are in constant evolution as is our skill and techniques... interestingly constructing orgonite has put us in closer touch with nature Herself and we have added gardening (Hermit, you have to love that we are getting our hands dirty.) to our daily work and by Work I mean shared enJOYment and passion.

Harmony - A Sterling Silver hand-crafted bezel embraces an array of semi precious stones, naturally formed Copper pieces radiate a central energy field with flecks of pure Gold Leaf. Wearing this pendant is both beautiful and powerful, one definitely feels the harmonics of color and sound.

Tibetan Clouds - Evocative ancient memories of Shambhala are felt in this large equilateral orgonite pyramid. Layers of crushed Quartz swirl in clouds around a polished Chrysocolla stone. Seated in the apex is a quartz pyramid in a cloud of Mica and Quartz, the tip is a mix of Aluminum and Gold Leaf. All rest on layers of Quartz, Aluminum and Sodalite.
Turquoise Vortex - Pyramids have long been viewed as portals to other dimensions. This orgonite pyramid is created with a central stone of Chrysocolla around which swirls crushed Quartz, green Quartz, Turquoise and Copper mineralized limestone. The apex is a mix of Gold Leaf and Aluminum, a Quartz crystal pyramid floats on a layer of Aluminum and powdered Mica. The base layer is Aluminum and crushed glass.
http://starfieldcreations.net/index.php ... &id_lang=1Image
Abeja Reina or Queen Bee - The bee symbolizes nectar and is necessary for life on Earth. This pendant is a powerful orgonite as well, set in a hand-crafted pure copper bezel in a matrix of pulverized quartz is a delicate brass bee, embedded in the hollow of her back is a small citrine. Surrounding protective black Tourmaline and natural Turquoise with Gold leaf. Organic royalty.
Audrey - Beauty and elegance in simplicity. Set in a Sterling Silver hand-crafted bezel is Black Tourmaline surrounded by Pyrite and Gold Leaf. A very wearable and elegant orgonite pendant. The unassuming beauty and strength of an understatement.
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Some experiment results that we find are very interesting.

A charging plate Cristian designed and poured:

Wheat grass after five days, control on left, grown on top of charging plate on right:

Violet Flame pyramid used in the frozen water experiment:

Glass on left had pyramid place under it, the glass on right is the control:

Close-up of sphere and rays that formed from the energy of the pyramid:

Return to “Inspiration and Food for Thought”