Prayer to the Mother

''Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it.''
-Bruce Lee
Spiritwind

Prayer to the Mother

Post by Spiritwind »

I had kind of a wonderful realization this morning that I feel moved to share. I was standing at the kitchen sink, thinking about everything going on in my life, all I have learned in the last few years, about myself and the bigger picture of what is going on in our world.

As I looked out the window at the morning sun shining through the leaves, with a slight breeze making them sparkle in the Suns light, I realized I don't feel the pressure anymore. What pressure, you may ask? The pressure to do anything, anything at all. By that, I mean no internal subconscious push, that comes from heavy programming. I am just fine the way I am. I don't need anyone else to tell me what's going on, although I still like to learn and listen to what their experiences are. But no push to find the truth.

Also, as I looked out the window I thought of her, the big Her, our mother, this biological wonder called Earth. Finally she has gotten through my thick head what she has been telling me all along. She IS NATURE! She is literally all around us, we are immersed in her. We can and should meditate, learn to see, understand, and transmute all the programming that has been heaped upon us, so we are not so reactive to every little thing. If we don't do that, I don't know any other way to get out from under that heavy blanket of deception, intended mis-direction that we are also immersed in, that keeps us bound to this currently unfolding reality of a barren planet, with little to no biological life forms remaining. I don't need any more proof that this is what is intended, regardless of whether "the parents" of this world think otherwise, as this truth is at a level even beyond their reach and understanding.

Because that is what they lack. The ability to feel, to really feel. If they did, or if this other predatorial intruder force understood this, none of this would be playing out as it is. But, I feel there is a silver lining in this somewhere. At least, She keeps telling me we can do it! One hundred percent Faith is what is required though. Not blind faith in some false god. One hundred percent Faith in Ourselves! That's what she tells me is required. And oh my, the love is so there. That is what I felt as a child, all those many years ago. Even though we are spirit, we are inhabiting a biological unit called the human body. Every element of this body comes from her. She informs us and everything around us in nature, the rocks, trees, animals, water etc. are all part of her. That is how we are all connected. She wants to survive, not just as a lifeless heap, but a veritable paradise of interactive and symbiotic life forms to be experienced. She requires us to take action in whatever small ways we can, with sincere intentions, all of us in our own individual ways. It is the intention that accompanies every action that makes the difference.

But now is the time to act with total abandon and no fear whatsoever. That is the message that shone in my heart this morning that I want to share with you.

Oh yeah, and she can hear and feel your every thought and intention. We can all hide from ourselves and others, but we can't hide from her. She is our body and our blood. And she is suffering and needs us to care, with the same unconditional love of the highest expression of the mother that each of us can engender in our hearts. If we feel the need to give positive energy to anything, give it to her. Trust me, you will be richly rewarded. I know I have been. I love her.
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....

Return to “Express yourself”